LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Issues with pullup type new continence nurse want me to try

Well my new continence nurse has ordered me a couple of new samples to try

Molicare mobile 10 drop
Abri flex Large L3
Abri- let anatomic pad 500ml[ATTACH=CONFIG]31886[/ATTACH]

How do I get the leg gathers of Molicare mobile and Abena pullups to stop digging into me while sitting?

Also my continence nurse has me trialling abri flex L3 molicare mobile 10 drop (both large) and wants me to trial them with an abri let anatomic pad in them and wondering does it matter which way I put the abri let pad into pull up

Thank you

abri let.jpg

I've never found or tried a Paper diaper that was worth a shit. That's not a pun but go ahead and give them a try. The Combination may work for you. I, on the other hand, have not had any good results from using a pad inside a paper diaper. The pad just fills the space between the leg gathers and prevents them from sealing around your legs... they work great, the first wet, but leak on every re-wet.

A good rule-of-thumb is Get a Better Diaper ☺ if you're new to incontinence it also helps to think of diapers as thick underwear. The stigma associated with diapers can be debilitating so overkill on the absorbency. When you figure out How Much is enough to prevent leaks you can start downsizing.

The best diapers I have used to manage my incontinence are 

Dry 24/7’s Try a medium sample as they are cut bigger then most other brands

Foresites am/pm

and my Diaper of Choice Betterdry or Crinklz (printed version of betterdry)  they get me though most of the work day with out changing most days pullups are not recommended for heavy incontinence issues. as for the leg gathers on diapers with a proper fitting tape diaper you will not be bothered by the leg gathers after wearing you get use to the feeling of wearing proper protection. 

Taped diapers have a stigma attached to them but the reality is plastic backed premium taped diapers will keep your pants dry  and usually only leak when they get over saturated or you have an occasional defective diaper.  Since I switched to Betterdry and crinklz diapers I have only had one noticeable leakand that was my fault for not changing sooner.

Do your self a favour find a taped diaper that fits and you can trust to do its job and you will quickfind incontinence is easyaly managable