LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need a costume idea for Halloween ABDLs? Just go as yourself. Adults dress up like babies for Halloween all the time anyway so, most people will think nothing of it. They don't know you dress up like a baby all the time and that you're really an ABDL, they'll just think you're wearing a costume and that it's just a one time thing. 

Halloween is the one time of the year that we ABDLs can go out in public as ourselves without being judged, everyone will just be having fun wearing scary/goofy cosumes so they may just get a kick out of your costume, and say "great costume." Not "why are you wearing a diaper and sucking on a pacifier"? There's no judgement or pointing and laughing and staring on Halloween, because everybody looks ridiculous anyway so, who are they to make fun of you when they're probably wearing a silly costume themselves. 

So, come on ABDLs stop hiding in the closet like me and just go out as yourself for one day of the year. Show them you're a proud ABDL without raising suspicion, or being judged and made fun of, because IT'S HALLOWEEN!!!!  If they ask about your ABDL Diaper and Binky, say you got them online (even though they really came from your own home/nursery) and no one's the wiser! That's why I'm wearing this to college tomorrow but hiding all this stuff in my backpack to change when I get there, and changing before I leave, so my parents won't see. 

What you'll need: 

Onsie or Shirt with Baby Prints (I don't own either so I just used one of my Baby Blue colored T-shirts, printed out a Teddy Bear head from the computer and taped it on there)
ABDL Diaper (Such as an ABU,Bambino,Rearz or whatever your favorite brand is. I'm using a Rearz Spoiled because of the little Baby footprints on it that looks like the ones they put on baby blankets, and because it's the only one I have left that I haven't used or torn. I only order a couple at a time because I have to hide them from my parents, I don't order them by packs or cases.)
ABDL Pacifier (or just a standard size Baby Pacifier, I'm using my Adult Sized Elsa one that I already own) Blankie/Teddy/Bottle/Rattle (these are optional but they really help sell the look, since I don't own a Bottle or Rattle I'm just using my Olaf throw and Winnie the Pooh Plush)

Now you're all the set! The perfect Hallowen costume! An ABDL dressing as themselves for Halloween, while adverting suspicion that they're secretly really an ABDL, and dress like this all the time and that it is not a Halloween costume. But no one else who sees you will know that, or even suspect it. You're going out in public as an ABDL, while not revealing your secret, and still blending in, because everyone will think it's just a costume, IT'S GENIUS!!!!! 

20181030_161908-1.thumb.jpg.66faff57dff0cd515f7537657e1c63b8.jpg

11 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

The closest I get is being discretely diapered under my costume. 

Yeah I probably would do that to any other year, but this will be my last Halloween at my school, and I have wanted to dress up as a baby since my first Halloween semester, but was always to scared of what my professor would think of me seeing as I have had her for multiple classes.

However, this semester I do not have her on Wednesdays, nor are any of the students that I have had classes with before in the class with me. So I could care less if people I don't even know that well laugh at me or think less of me rather than someone I know really well like friends or professors.

So, tomorrow I'm gonna do it, no ifs, ands, or buts about it, I'm gonna go to school, take all my supplies in my school bag (Shirt, Diaper, Binky, Blankie and Teddy), go into the bathroom stall, change, walk out of the bathroom, into the hall, go to class and show off my quote "halloween costume", then change back into my regular clothes before going outside the building.

I'm not ready to walk dressed this way out in public public, or for trick-or-treating but in a closed campus building or a Halloween party I am, plus it'll be too cold to wear this outside tomorrow. I don't care what my classmates or teacher think, because I don't even know them, and won't even see them again next semester.

So, I'm ready to do it tomorrow, I'm not afraid, I'm tired of hiding, I just want the thrill of people seeing me in a diaper in public and see their reactions, and what better time to do it then on Halloween, that way I can tell everyone "it's just a costume". I missed my chance to dress up a baby in high school for spirit week generation day, where the freshman dress up as babies, sophomores as little kids, juniors as adults, and seniors as old people, I was a sophomore during that time so I couldn't dress up as a baby, but today I can and I am. 

This comes up every year. I'm surprised it took till actual Halloween this year!

I would never dress as a baby (or a furry, for my fur side) outside of the house whether using the costume excuse or not. It's just a way to flaunt your fetish in front of unsuspecting people and I don't like the idea of people doing that.

ok.. I am sure my opinion will get poo-pooed but here it is.. I don't consider my ab world to be something I would dress up as for Halloween. To me this isn't a costume, this is who I am. To dress up as a baby for Halloween makes it seem like something fake. So I would never dress up as a baby for Halloween. I am a regressive AB and my baby clothes are part of who I am. If I dress up for Halloween it would be something fun. Like count chocula.. or perhaps Rick Bobby, but never ever as a baby

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

4 hours ago, baby_jyrbl said:

Just remember the Halloween paradox.  The more over-the-top you go, the more you're hiding by just making it look like a crazy joke.  Have fun!

Thanks I will

2 hours ago, Glennie said:

ok.. I am sure my opinion will get poo-pooed but here it is.. I don't consider my ab world to be something I would dress up as for Halloween. To me this isn't a costume, this is who I am. To dress up as a baby for Halloween makes it seem like something fake. So I would never dress up as a baby for Halloween. I am a regressive AB and my baby clothes are part of who I am. If I dress up for Halloween it would be something fun. Like count chocula.. or perhaps Rick Bobby, but never ever as a baby

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

OK I understand 

4 hours ago, Elfy said:

This comes up every year. I'm surprised it took till actual Halloween this year!

I would never dress as a baby (or a furry, for my fur side) outside of the house whether using the costume excuse or not. It's just a way to flaunt your fetish in front of unsuspecting people and I don't like the idea of people doing that.

O ok sorry 

Happy ABDL Halloween! (Update)

Well here I go I walked to class this way and everyone loved it! They said "great costume," and "I love it", and "good show sir". I am sitting in class like this and plan to for the rest of my classes and I love it!!!! So do many others, this is so much fun, it's Halloween have a little fun! 

20181031_092508-1.jpg

20181031_093646-1.jpg

Not sure where best to mention this. But today at college, someone mentioned two of their friends were going as Phil and Lil from Rugrats, and was showing someone a photo of "Lil's" costume.

Wondering what they did for the diaper, expecting a sheet, I asked "Can I see?"  She showed me her phone, and her friend was wearing a very thick, plastic covered diaper. I'm not sure what brand it was, but even the front side of the wings were heavily padded. Unfortunately, it's not like I could have been like Quagmire and said "That's hilarious, you should send me a copy of that."

Not sure if she's an AB, or if she got some "baby costume" off the internet, that has a massive backstock of old adult diapers. It looked very 90s.

Well today everything worked out great! Everyone loved my ABDL costume the students, my teachers, my best friend, my sister, my parents, and my extended family. I was able to wear a diaper and suck a pacifier at school, and in front of my parents, and sister without them judging or questioning me. All everyone said was "I did a great job", "I looked awesome", and most of all "they loved it". Too bad Halloween is over and it was just a one-time thing that I won't able to do in public again for a long time. Hands down though, this was the best Halloween ever, for the first time ever, I was able to secretly show everyone the real me, an ABDL for almost the whole day, without raising suspicion. I'm a freaking Genius, and I had so much, I have finally secretly come out of hiding my ABDL side from the world!!!

11 hours ago, SecretlyABDL94 said:

I was able to secretly show everyone the real me, an ABDL for almost the whole day, without raising suspicion. I'm a freaking Genius, 

Well done. Even when I was a raver, I never used a pacifier once, aside from when I got home, even when I should have been. I just chewed gum. Then again, looking hot, and how others perceived me were much bigger priorities back then. I did go to a party in drag once, but it was Rocky Horror themed, so I wasn't the only one.

7 hours ago, cruxshadow said:

Well done. Even when I was a raver, I never used a pacifier once, aside from when I got home, even when I should have been. I just chewed gum. Then again, looking hot, and how others perceived me were much bigger priorities back then. I did go to a party in drag once, but it was Rocky Horror themed, so I wasn't the only one.

Thanks I'm so proud of myself that I finally got to just do it without caring what anyone thought (even though no one really thought badly/negatively of it, everybody loved it)

It's hard these days to dress for Halloween sometimes without offending someone.  Some people may be offended by an adult dressed in a diaper, baby bottle and pacifier even though more people are AB/DL aware these days.  Some will laugh but there will always be those that take offence at anything.

Years ago I got the idea of a diaper Halloween costume that had nothing to do with AB/DL.  Just like those old costumes where some kids wore a tiled floor over their head with a doll body below their chin laying on that floor saying, "I've fallen and I can't get up".  Lots of people laughed at it years ago when people kind of made fun of it, but now it's more taboo when you sit back and realize how serious it is for the person who has fallen.

My idea was to get an old man mask, button down shirt, black knee high socks and black leather shoes and a diaper.  The guy would go around with a walker, shirt, socks, shoes and wearing a diaper saying, "Martha!  Where are my pants?"  It's a different idea that would allow someone to still dress up in a diaper on Halloween but not as an adult baby.  These days people might be upset by a costume like that because you are "making fun of the elderly".