LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what dose you Mate think?

oldwetter66

What dose your wife or girl friend boy friend or husband think of your wetting or diapers?

My wife was upset at 1st but got over it fast.After she died I did not think I ever tell any one again but I meet A woman that wets too she lost her bladder control after haveing her kids her ex was upset with it

I have been married since 2008 and starting of with just dribbling 24/7 at first so I just got by with male guards. Then it advanced to having to wear diapers 24/7 due to having urinary incontinence that guards just wouldn't absorb enough. So since 2009 have been wearing diapers and the wife is totally understanding and doesn't care that I wear diapers 24/7. she excepts me for me witch means a lot. even when my diaper leaks on to a reusable under pad at night no comments are made at all and doesn't care that my diaper leaked while I was sleeping.

• 2 months later...
On 1/7/2019 at 4:33 PM, sport said:

I started like many dribbling then had accidents.My wife and I talked about it and to keep her and bed dry was returned to diapers she is happy with this arrangement.

Same here. 

On 1/7/2019 at 4:21 PM, Needingababysitter said:

My fiance has never had an issue with me in diapers. She has been great since day 1 when I first started having to wear them. She works in a rehab/nursing home environment so she is use to diapers and she understands. 

My wife works in a nursing home and sees people in nappies every day and doesn't see my incontinence as a problem.

• Like 1