LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could ask GOD anything

I don't think I would ask him anything at all. I am at peace with who and what I am, I know what I am supposed to do with myself, so I think I would just give him that silent nod of acceptance and move on.

• Like 1

Assuming that I was not overcome by His Glory,  I'd thank Him for this wonderful world that we don't deserve to live in.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 3:15 PM, DiapersOfTheStorm said:

I think I'd borrow a line from Stephen Fry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo

("Bone cancer in children? What's that about?")

Illness is NOT from God. Sickness is from the satan. God IS a healing God. Keep in mind our humanistic understanding of healing is different than God. His healing can be supernatural, by doctors, or just take you home to Him. 

• Like 1
Then who created satan, and who failed to stop him from inflicting deadly illness onto the innocent children?
Satan was an angel in heaven. When he decided to take control from God he was cast down to hell. Satan dont care if its adults or children he effects. His goal is to steal kill and destroy. But my faith in a LIVING GOD is above anything the enemy can throw at me.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

1. Did God create the angel that would later become Satan, yes or no?
2. Did God prevent this angel from becoming corrupt, yes or no?
3. Did God prevent this fallen angel from inflicing suffering onto those who were in no way deserving it, yes or no?

Those are simple questions that can be answered directly, without any beating around the bush.

1. Did God create the angel that would later become Satan, yes or no?
2. Did God prevent this angel from becoming corrupt, yes or no?
3. Did God prevent this fallen angel from inflicing suffering onto those who were in no way deserving it, yes or no?
Those are simple questions that can be answered directly, without any beating around the bush.
Yes no no. Because satan had freewill. Thats why Christ came to die on the cross. So we can have freedom in Christ. Does not mean satan dont try to cast sickness over people.

"Freedom in Christ." I've seen that before, in a sentence wrote by someone. The whole sentence was that "there can only be freedom in Christ", in other words, there is no freedom without Christ, which is another example of religions wanting to have a monopoly on human life principles like freedom and love. 

This notion would be more complelling if there was evidence that the more people pray to Jesus, the healthier they (and their children) are. But they're not. No such correlation exists, and even if it did, it would not imply causation. Quality and availability of health care (real health care, not abundance of faith healers and other frauds) is what correlates with health. 

Back to the Freedom in Christ issue. It kind of of reminds me of Henry Ford. "Customer can have his car painted any color he wants, so long as it is black." Except he also had the option not to buy a Ford at all, whereas Christians don't view not believing in Christ as an option, so this freedom in Christ is a perfect oxymoron. 

God (if he were real, and as good and as powerful as described) could easily destroy Satan, thereby ridding the world of all evil, but by choosing not to, he keeps himself "employed", so to speak, only possible reason being his own narcissism and self importance, which makes him a character worthy of contempt, not worship. 

I answered beyond what was asked. Lets agree to disagree. Im not gonna get in a peeing match. We do agree on one thing. Diapers are great!

"Freedom in Christ." I've seen that before, in a sentence wrote by someone. The whole sentence was that "there can only be freedom in Christ", in other words, there is no freedom without Christ, which is another example of religions wanting to have a monopoly on human life principles like freedom and love. 
This notion would be more complelling if there was evidence that the more people pray to Jesus, the healthier they (and their children) are. But they're not. No such correlation exists, and even if it did, it would not imply causation. Quality and availability of health care (real health care, not abundance of faith healers and other frauds) is what correlates with health. 
Back to the Freedom in Christ issue. It kind of of reminds me of Henry Ford. "Customer can have his car painted any color he wants, so long as it is black." Except he also had the option not to buy a Ford at all, whereas Christians don't view not believing in Christ as an option, so this freedom in Christ is a perfect oxymoron. 
God (if he were real, and as good and as powerful as described) could easily destroy Satan, thereby ridding the world of all evil, but by choosing not to, he keeps himself "employed", so to speak, only possible reason being his own narcissism and self importance, which makes him a character worthy of contempt, not worship. 

id ask him all kinds of things, assuming he didnt shut me down or i didnt just shut down alltogether,

1:why did we get stuck with a shitty father who cared about his money and guns, property but not us(unless he wanted someone to beat on)

2:why did i get autism, and why did it take for 3 decades+ for me to find out? others in the family saw signs but no one told ME!

3:ive prayed to him thousands of times for help with my inventions, yet i still cant get a prototype done or anything, why is there no help coming?

4:same as 3 but about the house

there is a lot more but i dont know how to phrase them(i dont know the words for them), but the root of all my questions is "why?!"

id ask him all kinds of things, assuming he didnt shut me down or i didnt just shut down alltogether,
1:why did we get stuck with a shitty father who cared about his money and guns, property but not us(unless he wanted someone to beat on)
2:why did i get autism, and why did it take for 3 decades+ for me to find out? others in the family saw signs but no one told ME!
3:ive prayed to him thousands of times for help with my inventions, yet i still cant get a prototype done or anything, why is there no help coming?
4:same as 3 but about the house
there is a lot more but i dont know how to phrase them(i dont know the words for them), but the root of all my questions is "why?!"
Im sorry you had to go through all that with your "father". Im gonna be praying for you and your situation my brother.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, NotToBigForDiapers said:

When I close my eyes and pray I feel god and so he is in front of me. I ask him everything. I tell him abouty day sharing good and bad. He answers me some times. Sometimes he just listens.

I wish he would answer me

9 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

I wish he would answer me

Maybe has already. Sometimes his lack of an answer is our answer. Or he gave you the answer and you were not ready to hear it. I do agree a more clear answer would be much better. That said there has also been times he has been clear but I was closed mind and didn't understand his answer only to find out later. We don't always understand why he does things. Small example. My nephew was going to marry a nice young gal. Her family had cut her off because of the marriage. She was feeling let down. I didn't know her and only met her once. I freinded her on Facebook and sent a message. She said hi. I shared my experience with her and knowledge of being a father. She felt better after. Her love for my nephew and God held strong was Rocky with her father. But afterwards she had another conversation with her father and at last minute he came to the wedding. Her father was acting out of love and what he felt was best for her. God just needed someone to help her and father see she was already in God's hands and to let the love flow. I feel blessed that God had me talk with her that day. Still not sure why I shared my personal past with someone I don't know but I just felt it was needed. Thankfully he father used his free will and listened finnally to his daughters heart.

On 11/28/2018 at 11:57 AM, feralfreak said:

I'd ask him all kinds of things, assuming he didn't shut me down or I didn't just shut down altogether,

1:Why did we get stuck with a shitty father who cared about his money and guns, property but not us(unless he wanted someone to beat on)

2:Why did I get autism, and why did it take for 3 decades+ for me to find out? others in the family saw signs but no one told ME!

3:I've prayed to him thousands of times for help with my inventions, yet I still can't get a prototype done or anything, why is there no help coming?

4:Same as 3 but about the house.

There is a lot more but I don't know how to phrase them (I don't know the words for them), but the root of all my questions is "why?!"

God loves you because of, not despite you autism, and He won't "Shut down on you".

I have heard that autistic people see the world in an alternative way,  so I hope that what I will write is a simplistic example, not an explanation.

In a physical way, if you buy a pair of shoes,  you try them;  same with testing a hard or soft mattress, because you want the best fit or the comfiest and you can prove to your self which is which.  Well God wants the best souls in heaven, and giving in to the devil's temptations and the fortitude with which we bare the misfortunes in life are His shoe and mattress test. These are the sorts of thing that your best friend could see and write down in their diary and some liken this to St Peter with a book of your life's faults, blocking you like a revenue officer, at the gates of heaven.

In a mental way,  you can't very well try an avocado or bubble gum,  you have to believe something about them, the ripeness or the flavour.  These are things in your mind, about which you can change your mind, that your friend can't see or know, to write down. These are God's 'here and now' tests,  things like you forgiving your father and loving him despite all the things that were unkind or that he didn't do, or perhaps accepting that others seem to be more fortunate than you.

God hears your prayers, but He might be having trouble getting back to you because you are buried under piles of "why".

Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to be with us.  If something goes well, instead of thinking "Clever me", say thank you to the Holy Spirit (Every one likes to be thanked), and if you need help, ask him, even if it is trying to find the car keys, a piece of paper that you are sure is on the table some where or that little something that you have just heard drop on the floor.  He can also help with quite big things, like bringing one of your ideas that they heard of somewhere, back to mind as something that interests them.

I often hear people say "If I had proof, I'd believe", but the whole point about believing is that you do it without proof, and I have found that as a believer, God encourages me with little examples of proof, from the unasked for opening of the hymn book at the correct page or asking the Holy Spirit for a parking slot just before a car pulls away, to people being miraculously healed.

To sum up.  Be grateful for what you have and be generous with what you have, be it forgiveness, time, comfort or a little money.    "Cast your bread upon the waters.................God loves a cheerful giver"............As president Kennedy should have said  "Ask not what God can do for me, but what I can do for God". 

The Holy Spirit is here to help.

On 11/1/2018 at 6:24 PM, Shotgun Diplomat said:

I don't think I would ask him anything at all. I am at peace with who and what I am, I know what I am supposed to do with myself, so I think I would just give him that silent nod of acceptance and move on.

THERE IT IS!!!

im down with you on the *nod* and move on.  Hell, I do it EVERY YEAR at Black Rock City.  God literally comes out of the woodwork, you realize you’re the wood, and you let the carpenter do their thing because that’s just the nature of you!

i have an idea of what I am....there’s no need to ask a dang thing.  Laugh about the irony and move on....

...if you insist on questions, she CAN get a little bitchy, though.  HAIL ERIS!

On 12/16/2018 at 8:58 AM, Wet Knight said:

God loves you because of, not despite you autism, and He won't "Shut down on you".

I have heard that autistic people see the world in an alternative way,  so I hope that what I will write is a simplistic example, not an explanation.

In a physical way, if you buy a pair of shoes,  you try them;  same with testing a hard or soft mattress, because you want the best fit or the comfiest and you can prove to your self which is which.  Well God wants the best souls in heaven, and giving in to the devil's temptations and the fortitude with which we bare the misfortunes in life are His shoe and mattress test. These are the sorts of thing that your best friend could see and write down in their diary and some liken this to St Peter with a book of your life's faults, blocking you like a revenue officer, at the gates of heaven.

In a mental way,  you can't very well try an avocado or bubble gum,  you have to believe something about them, the ripeness or the flavour.  These are things in your mind, about which you can change your mind, that your friend can't see or know, to write down. These are God's 'here and now' tests,  things like you forgiving your father and loving him despite all the things that were unkind or that he didn't do, or perhaps accepting that others seem to be more fortunate than you.

God hears your prayers, but He might be having trouble getting back to you because you are buried under piles of "why". 

Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to be with us.  If something goes well, instead of thinking "Clever me", say thank you to the Holy Spirit (Every one likes to be thanked), and if you need help, ask him, even if it is trying to find the car keys, a piece of paper that you are sure is on the table some where or that little something that you have just heard drop on the floor.  He can also help with quite big things, like bringing one of your ideas that they heard of somewhere, back to mind as something that interests them. 

I often hear people say "If I had proof, I'd believe", but the whole point about believing is that you do it without proof, and I have found that as a believer, God encourages me with little examples of proof, from the unasked for opening of the hymn book at the correct page or asking the Holy Spirit for a parking slot just before a car pulls away, to people being miraculously healed.

To sum up.  Be grateful for what you have and be generous with what you have, be it forgiveness, time, comfort or a little money.    "Cast your bread upon the waters.................God loves a cheerful giver"............As president Kennedy should have said  "Ask not what God can do for me, but what I can do for God". 

The Holy Spirit is here to help.

"God loves you because of.....,"

i wish i could believe that. why would he love a defective like me? from how it looks at least from my angle, he dont.

"God hears your prayers, but He might be having trouble getting back to you because you are buried under piles of "why"."

a lot of time it feels like he dont, how can it be so hard to point to one of those he cares about and say "come over here and help these 2"?

"Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to be with us.  If something goes well, instead of thinking "Clever me", say thank you to the Holy Spirit (Every one likes to be thanked), and if you need help, ask him, even if it is trying to find the car keys, a piece of paper that you are sure is on the table some where or that little something that you have just heard drop on the floor.  He can also help with quite big things, like bringing one of your ideas that they heard of somewhere, back to mind as something that interests them. "

i dont get to think that "clever me" thing if i manage to do something, i typically give him credit, if i manage to do something right instead of messing it up. ive asked him for help many many many many many many many times, but a lot of times it feels like im getting his busy signal, even when things i wanted to do would have served him, i guess it wont hurt to say what those are since i wont have a chance to do them:

1: when mowing the lawn i had a thought religious t shirts come to me, but im NOT an artist, i tried asking around and couldnt get anyone to do the drawing, i wanted to make and sell those, not just to make some money but to also maybe spark conversations, that might have led those who didnt believe to get at least an interest in learning more about Jesus, oh well...

2: i had an idea for tv show, i guess theres is no need to go into the details but it would have been something that if it could be done, would be on prime time on maybe local channels(abc, fox, etc,,,) and be of interest to younger viewers while giving them at least some exposure to biblical values without being up in their faces about it(if it got up in their faces they would just change the channel),and one of the main characters would refer to Jesus as "the wise man", even had the start of a pilot script started, not sure why i took the time to write that out since i have zero chance to get a pilot made to present to any company, i guess i just pissed in the wind.

3: in my area i saw some homes that were burned out, and there are no carpentry ministries that service this area(i know, i looked, i saw some that are a county or two away, they only work in their own areas, i now know what the phrase "torment of tantulas" refers to), i thought it would be nice if an outfit could be started up, and when someone has a tragedy like a fire happen or their home is badly in need of repair, like rotted floors, leaks in roof, mold, septic issues(same thing we have now, except the septic issue, for now but its only a matter of time before the temporary patch fails and the septic line will plug up again) the team would be sent to go in and fix it, on the news we saw a couple days ago where a woman in the area lost her home to a fire, no insurance, this outfit that i wont be able to start would be sent to just show up and start work on it, giving her back her home, even thought of calling it "faith builders", again, oh well.

4: i get makers itches, i want to make things, and thought it would be really fun to make tiny homes to have some place like wounded warriors come and pick up and take away to give to homeless vets(it is RIDICULOUS that any vet should have to live without a home), thinking it might give them an address and shelter, help them to get back on their feet, and as usual my mind gets into the details like the joists and studs, roof pitch and floorplans, THEN reality bitchslaps me in the face, i got no where to make these, cant afford to fix my house, so how the hell would i get the money to make these, ASSUMING they wouldnt fall apart in transit, i even asked my mom if it is stupid to think of making those when i got no chance(her, being a mom, obviously said "no its not" but the reality is just pissing in the wind.

5: a number of my inventions(last i counted them up i had28 ideas on paper) would have life saving applications, ive prayed for help with getting them made, funding always ends up in the way, ive prayed for help with the funding, nothing.

a lot of times, especially when i pray for things like these, it feels like he isnt listening, like he has better things to do than listen to a defective like me(i cant say i blame him, im basically just a retard((i dont say this about all autistics, just me, i think of it as basically glorified retard, not lucky enough to get any of the talents some have or savant syndrome, just plain old dumb autistic, and no parent ever said "i hope my child is on the asd spectrum")) in my own words although i dont go around saying it, hypocritically i even designed a shirt that hasnt sold anything that says that autism does not equal retarded, seems retarded of me to waste that time, at least i didnt have any money in it so im not out anything but time

• 11 months later...

I don't think I'd ask Him anything. I've experienced powerful moments of God's presence before and it has always been the case that questions flee in His presence. He is all we need and He is the answer Himself to all our questions.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

I don't think I'd ask Him anything. I've experienced powerful moments of God's presence before and it has always been the case that questions flee in His presence. He is all we need and He is the answer Himself to all our questions.

Very well said. But if I had a question, I suppose it would be Trump? What the hell were you thinking???