LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Satisfied?

DailyDi

Are you satisfied with your main diaper?  

959 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with your main diaper?

• Yep!
    • No, would like a better fit.
    • No, would like a different design
    • No, other

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favorite ones to put on my little are the Bear Hugz from the changing times diaper company. 5000ml capacity-amazing design, plastic backed with a velcro fastener front panel. You can do diaper checks and adjust with non-ending ease. There are plenty of cute designs out there but my favorites are these. They keep it babyish while making them practical.

I switctch ig up northshore supreams, Mega max small, comfy dry 24/7 small and Better dry. The other 2 smalls fit a medium waist and more. They fit like everyone likes , at least me. Tight, white clean and no extra in the rear. You know what I'm saying. Great for going out

• 3 weeks later...

My main diaper is Tykables Overnights, size L (formerly size 2). The fit is great. They rarely leak. (I've yet to find a diaper that never leaks.) And I really like the hook-and-loop fasteners. Since I only use diapers for wetting, having the option of removing my diaper and putting it back on is sometimes useful.

ABU Simples are my second-favorite diapers currently. ABU size L diapers fit me well, and I like some of the designs in their print diapers, but I like the fasteners for Tykables more. I like to keep some plain white diapers on hand. When I travel and think my bag might get searched, I prefer to pack diapers that aren't AB-themed.

It's been a few years since I tried diapers from any of the medical brands. Abena M4 used to be my favorite, but I gained a couple of inches in the waist, and they started leaking. Abena L4 is too big. I'm skeptical of any brand that comes in only two sizes.

• 1 month later...

Most chaff me, the only ones that don't are Always Discreet.  We need a version for men: more padding up front and  make pad wider in the seat: i feel like I am sitting on a ton paper folds.