LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Satisfied?

DailyDi

Are you satisfied with your main diaper?  

959 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with your main diaper?

• Yep!
    • No, would like a better fit.
    • No, would like a different design
    • No, other

If it can go for an average of 14 hours without a change, and as long as 22? You be the judge

You strike me as an ABDL that's never been satisfied.

I'm sure I don't know what you mean, you forget yourself.

You're like me, I'm never satisfied.

Is that right?

I've never been satisfied.

My name is Angelica AB Schuyler.

Alexander AB Hamilton.

Where's your diaper from?

Unimportant, there's a million diapers I've never worn.  But just you wait, just you wait......

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

i've tried a whole bunch of diapers in my trials. but i've found a few that i like more than others

in no particular order: better-dry, dry 24/7, abu simple (still need to try the ultra), seni quattro and to add to them all, total dry boosters. 

While I haven't been padded in almost a year, Tykable's Overnight diapers where my primary diaper of choice and I was satisfied with them. However, They stopped making their diapers in XL and I already know the size L will not fit comfortably so I now have to find another primary diaper. I will most likely go back to Dry 24/7 since prior to Tykables, I was pretty happy with them. Though, I will look into possibly trying out ABUniverse's Classic diapers to see if that could be a possible replacement.

The big difference was moving from mediums to larges some years ago. I was on the upper end of the medium and am on basically the lowest end of the large. I pull the tapes to just about (not entirely) the middle. It's a huge difference in fit, regardless of which diaper I now have on.

Happy with my system of cloth diapers and soaker panels. The main reason I've never tried or worn disposables is privacy. I have no good way to store or dispose of diapers as I share two living quarters--one is at my mother's house and the other is having my brother living in a house that I own. Cloth is easy to wash and store when my brother is at work. Add to that the fact that I was born in 1959 and wore cloth diapers as an actual baby. It just feels more "real."

The thing about cloth diapers is that they are not "fitted" to a narrow size range. Mine would fit from about 32 to about 44. Not having to be fitted prcisely they are not as fussy to put on with limited "landing zones" and can be fitted to the person and pinned in place with, usually, no fear of coming undone. Also because we wear separate panties the wetproof part overlaps the diaper with some to spare so there is ample coverage. Also, they are not as complicated with as many parts as a pamper that can go wrong or fail. Beyond that, because they are to be re-used, the materials and construction are more durable and thick than pampers and do not feel chnitzy

image.png

With proper baby panties

image.png

I have to say I'm very satisfied with my current diaper choices.  For the practical, I can't fault Northshore Supreme Briefs, great fit and absorbency for the cost, but for the more light hearted moments I have to go with ABUniverse's Peek-ABU.  That being said the way the world of diapers is changing who knows what interesting diapers may become available.

1. Attends w/blue tapes: The brand itself is ruined, and I think they're phasing out plastic all together (even though they're paper thin now.)
  2. Tena: I haven't tried their new plastic diaper, but it looks like it has less padding coverage, a weird cut, and is thinner.
  3. DC Amor: Ehen they had the anime girl, then they changed it to be a similar repeating pattern, like every other AB diaper, eliminating a unique product. 
  4.  Molicare Super Plus: It was purple, but is now hospital blue, which I don't like, though I still wear them.
  5. Goodnites (girls): The inside seems to fall apart after a day and a half, as well as the outer tissue peeling off (which is sometimes fun for a plastic cover,) and starting this term, I've been wearing all but 6 to 8 hours a week, as I fence, which involves tight white pants. As a poor college student, I can't afford to wet them everyday, plus I think they're cute, so I wear them more than any other diaper.

I guess my diaper history consists of loving a certain product, before they change them (no pun intended). I've recently gotten ABU SDKs, which I like quite a bit, they look so much like the diapers I'd sneak and try to squeeze into when I was a kid, and since only size small was available, it really recreates the experience.

On 10/30/2018 at 9:57 PM, id0ntknow said:

I think for me, my go-to diaper would be the Bambino Bellisimo. I have some coming later this week in fact.

I only tried a sample of those once, but loved them.

On 10/31/2018 at 7:30 AM, puffy_bottom said:

The big difference was moving from mediums to larges some years ago. I was on the upper end of the medium and am on basically the lowest end of the large. I pull the tapes to just about (not entirely) the middle. It's a huge difference in fit, regardless of which diaper I now have on.

Boy, can I relate to that. Been wearing Tranquility ATN for years. Then they started cutting out material and smaller. Then I got larger. The mediums were too small and the larges way too big. They got so cheap and crappy that I couldn't stand it anymore.  XP Medical helped me a lot in finding the right diaper. Since getting the Dry 24/7 I'm really satisfied. They hold a lot; so much that they get so heavy that they fall down around my ankles. As for leakage, they leak a whole lot less than the than the ATN's. Now mediums are almost too large as I have lost 20lbs since my wife's death. I recommend the 24/7's highly!

2 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I checked "No. Other." because I feel like I'm not done experimenting and exploring other options. I have yet to try disposable diapers.  The downside to disposables is the storage. 

WOW!!! What cloth diapers do you like the best? Although I spend most of the time in disposables, I've started using cloth again. I've been wearing a velcro contour cloth diapers during the day the last 5 days. I've got one cloth diaper for each day. It is really wet right now and starting to be bothersome. I like cloth and plan to buy more cloth diapers. Now that I've found Snappi Clips, the velcro can go bye-bye.

My go to diaper are cloth diapers that is what I prefer, but they are not very handy if you wear 24/7 and go to work or out and about. At home it is a different story. Going out I turn to disposables and then I’ll use attends. Cloth is easy to wash as I only use them for number one and they last forever. I am somewhat older, born in 1965 and wore cloth diapers as a baby. It just feels and looks more authentic.

On 11/1/2018 at 6:33 PM, ppdude said:

WOW!!! What cloth diapers do you like the best? Although I spend most of the time in disposables, I've started using cloth again. I've been wearing a velcro contour cloth diapers during the day the last 5 days. I've got one cloth diaper for each day. It is really wet right now and starting to be bothersome. I like cloth and plan to buy more cloth diapers. Now that I've found Snappi Clips, the velcro can go bye-bye.

I use Flour Sack towels as a diaper. They're woven just about like real diaper fabric, and when doubled and combined with a soaker they work marvelously.  And did I mention they're cheap? (I mean inexpensive.) They dry quickly in the dryer, too.

5 hours ago, Dubious said:

Cloth diapers looks like you still experimenting with towels.. 

They aren't much different than fabric labeled as diaper fabric. They aren't the same as bath towels, at all. So don't let the name fool you.