LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Satisfied?

DailyDi

Are you satisfied with your main diaper?  

959 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with your main diaper?

• Yep!
    • No, would like a better fit.
    • No, would like a different design
    • No, other

5 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I use Flour Sack towels as a diaper. They're woven just about like real diaper fabric, and when doubled and combined with a soaker they work marvelously.  And did I mention they're cheap? (I mean inexpensive.) They dry quickly in the dryer, too.

They aren't much different than fabric labeled as diaper fabric. They aren't the same as bath towels, at all. So don't let the name fool you.

I was looking at them on ebay and saw nothing bigger than 31 x 31. In fact most of what I saw would be baby diapers or fit Andrea Lynne and Lisa Michelle, not full-size people

16 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I was looking at them on ebay and saw nothing bigger than 31 x 31. In fact most of what I saw would be baby diapers or fit Andrea Lynne and Lisa Michelle, not full-size people

Anywhere else you know of that they can be purchased? Any advice on size for a waist size of 33-34"? Same questions for the soaker pad although there are many sources for these. Most are disposable though.

1 hour ago, ppdude said:

Anywhere else you know of that they can be purchased? Any advice on size for a waist size of 33-34"? Same questions for the soaker pad although there are many sources for these. Most are disposable though.

For one Amazon carries flour sack towels.  They even have a larger size of 33 inches x 38 inches.

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=flour-sack-towels&tag=googhydr-20&index=garden&hvadid=229073391569&hvpos=1t1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=9252556272746510462&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9010961&hvtargid=kwd-377974943996&ref=pd_sl_808eej0jdd_b_p37

23 minutes ago, WBxx said:

For one Amazon carries flour sack towels.  They even have a larger size of 33 inches x 38 inches.

That is awesome. This demands serious investigation. How many are needed to make a decently thick diaper? The price is low!

• Like 1

I do not use soakers, by having more fabric between my legs, they keep the wet there longer and I want that harsh ligquid away from that delicate area as quickly as possible. My diapers are thicker than most all around so they absorb the same amount of wetness or more as diapers with soakers and more that way. I do not know what I ate or drank yesterday but I had a very heavy wetting nignt and my diapers went for over 12 hours. They usually go for 16

On 11/3/2018 at 7:16 PM, Little Christine said:

I admit that I'm not the world's tallest nor most robust man. In fact I stand a little shorter than the national American average.  So as to fit....well it's all a matter of how you fold 'em. The ones I buy are 30"X30" and if folded like thismedia.nl?id=2583&c=411700&h=837025fd935bthey work pretty well.

Not even close the long way. I am 5'8", the same height as when I was 27 and I cannot see that fitting comfortably at all

On 11/5/2018 at 1:29 PM, Little Christine said:

Not even close the long way. I am 5'8", the same height as when I was 27 and I cannot see that fitting comfortably at all

Probably wouldn't, then. I know there must be flat diapers at a price I'm willing to pay out there that are bigger than Flour Sack towels. I just haven't found them yet. 

Given the price of baby and childrens' diapers and rubber panties. The adult versions are way out of scale. Of course, for diapers, there is always DIY

I love my go-to Molicares, but I really miss the Molicare Super Plus.  I loved the purple plastic packaging.  I am going to be testing out some ABU's to get my 'cute' fix, and keep Molicare Slip for day-to-day.

• Like 1

I chose "No-Other" because there is always something which could be better with everything if you look deeply enough at it for a long enough time. Still, I'm extremely happy with my diapers of choice and there is almost nothing I'd want to see done any differently.

Bettypooh

• 4 weeks later...

I selected no/other because I have to keep two different brands in stock. One has a better fit but the other has better absorbency if the best features of the two types could be combined into one product then my answer would have been yes but until that happens I will still have to purchase two different brands.

• 1 month later...

I'm relatively new to this ...I've got my 1st disposables, a big pack of tena super slips & I'm loving wearing & using them.
'I'm not a full time wearer & don't want loads of different packs hanging around & taking up space.
its going to take me a while to get through enough of the 28 pack to feel OK about buying some more.
But I keep looking at the choices on the internet & seeing what appeals to me most..
Dotty Diaper 'Super Boompa' are currently top of my got to have list.

• Like 1

My favorite diapers are Seni brand diapers. I use the Seni Quatro for my overnight diaper. I use the Seni Super Plus diaper as my primary daytime diaper and the Seni Super as my out and about diaper because it is easily concealed. The Seni diapers give me the most comfortable fit as far as all of the different brands that I have tried. They all have good capacity and are extremely good quality.

• Like 1

I will be going to LA Ca for a doctors appointment on the 7th of feb and i will be wearing a Bambino Bianco UltraStretch Diaper for the day at the doctors and shopping.

These are my favorite diapers for travel and i also wear magamax around the house.

• 3 weeks later...

I chose yes, but in reality I rotate between a few. I quite enjoy Cushies and Fabines, but would never wear them to bed with the intention of wetting them overnight(I wake up and use them not a sleep wetter). Tykables overnights are my favorite night time diaper especially because I can re tape them if I sleep the night without needing to go and I have no doubt they won't leak. My two favorites though are confi dry 24/7's because they're super comfortable and don't chafe my legs so doing any long walks and such I like wearing these and actually the princess rearz. I bought them to test them and was amazed by the comfort and how much the suckers could hold. Usually can't wear the same diaper for longer than 3-4 hours with how hydrated I stay(super active person), but even as I type this up I have been in the same one for roughly 5.5 hours and still have plenty of room to go. When I think it should leak it doesn't so props to them. 

I use cloth diapers 99% of the time. I wear disposables to doctor appointments and that is about it. Most everyone knows I need diapers so the diaper bulge is no big deal. I very seldom have a leak, but once in a great while I have one, just like everyone else who wears 24/7.

• 2 weeks later...

Betterdry m10 coming on top and yes I'm very satisfied with it. However, Were the tykables' overnights little cheaper, they would easily be my winner due to their tapes, print, and having no clumps whatsoever when wet. 

In the past I have tried many brands of diapers from printed ones to medical diapers. But I chose to wear the Better Dry diapers ervery night for their capacity and fit and the cost per diaper (For me anyways) and very satisfied with them.
I always prefer plastic back over cloth but I do like the the Seni Quattro's they work well so these are my second choice. I do wear a diaper sometimes during the day but usually wear a pull-up with a booster.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk