LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing table

1950potty

8 hours ago, erevu said:

Here’s the changing table at the foot of my bed. Mommy changes my diaper there, straps and all. I like it!

C3CB8549-5126-4E9A-AC5F-92B252DEBC2E.thumb.jpeg.f29de053169baafabc4e38958fdbf560.jpeg

Very professional nice looking table.  Does she use any straps other than the ankle pair we see?

I guess I'm a little (or maybe more than a little) dense.  Are you wrists down at your sides and your legs off the bench?  Or are your hands at shoulder height?  Or Above your head?

And a strap across the chest at the arm pits would still permit changing.

The restraints hold the wrists above the head. I’m entirely on the table. 

True that there may be additional restraints that wouldn’t get in the way of a diaper change, but (1) modifying the table to accommodate them would be problematic and damage the resale value, and (2) it’s taxing on a caregiver to deal with numerous restraints for every diaper change. A few times may be fun, but it would get old. 

I sure agree with the point about a few times maybe fun...  I've certainly know that things kept for special occasions have a thrill.  But I do like a lot of options.  And if i were to build a changing table I would like to have as many options as possible.  For example I found this patent and using this system has a lot of appeal.  And it really would control a naughty baby.

changing.JPG

• Like 1

Some enhancement to that changing table drawing:

Have the whole table move vertical - think along the lines of a Murphy bed folding up into a wall but in this case

diapered one could be secured but lean forward a bit to insert the diaper around the waist and raising one foot

at a time diaper covers could be pulled up securing the diaper in a leak proof position.

Another option is the changing table laying flat would have a center section drop down 2-3 inches allowing a

diaper to be placed below the diapered one and then fastened into position or the dropped section raised moving

the diaper into position for the waist/hip tabs (pins) to be installed. Putting the diaper cover on would come later.

In any event the task is to ease the raising of the legs and placing the diaper directly under the butt of the wearer.

Raising the legs can be quite an effort while trying to position a diaper under the wearer.

Where is that automatic robotic diaper changer when I need it most ?

• 5 months later...

Here is another changing device,  It is called a "Baby Stand Still".  The circular belt is placed just under the arm pits.  This places their center of gravity below the belt, so if they wiggle or what ever they can't tip it over.  On the arms that support the chest belt are straps to control the hands.  And at the bottom there are straps for the ankles.  Although a stocks style capture board could also be the ankle control.  The opening in the back gives you access to the rear.  This looks like a viable changing device.

stand still.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

An Angel table type one is probably better, you lie down with the legs are straight out from the torso on their own supports which are hinged so you can go between them. But the classic rectangular tables with a raised triangular edge all round so no rolling out, and restraint points is easy, simple and effective ? Like the one above, makes sense to have cupboards underneath with consumables etc ?

I will eventually get or make one when circumstances dictate it's required... 

xx NC