LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Survey for people who want to become incontinent

Elbs

5 hours ago, dlnoir said:

Interesting survey unfortunately they do not show the overall results.

After I've gotten a bunch of responses I'll post an analysis of the results on my blog and provide a link here.

DON'T DO IT.

If you have a bladder that works, don't muck it up

Wetting a nappy when you want to is one thing, but as a lifelong bedwetter, I assure you that not to having a choice, isn't the fun that you think.

• 1 month later...

Rather interesting results mostly confirming Bitter Grey's research. A thought about the high percentage of Trans folks being ABDL: When you have such a massive thing going on in you and accept it, maybe even expressing it, that makes it much easier to accept smaller things in yourself too. You become less inhibited once you discover that you can still manage OK in life without adopting society's inhibitions as your own the way most people do. You'll see a similar trend in non-binary sexuality too. (BTW I'm liking the "non-binary" wording; a very good descriptor!).

One thing I didn't expect is the weighting of the range of ages when desired incontinence became evident; I thought that was the opposite of what you've found. Interesting is that the beginning of that spike seems to be when sexual maturity has occurred (post-puberty) which does coincide with my noticing that for many this is also a sexually-related thing. Also interesting is how so many of us felt like we should have never had continence (raising my hand, jumping up and down screaming "Me!Me!Me!).

Looking forward to the results of our un-potty training which should prove equally interesting.

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2018 at 3:57 PM, Wet Knight said:

DON'T DO IT.

If you have a bladder that works, don't muck it up

Wetting a nappy when you want to is one thing, but as a lifelong bedwetter, I assure you that not to having a choice, isn't the fun that you think.

Wet Knight,

1.  From a personal perspective, and as an incontinent both bladder and bowels, there are many advantages and fun to wearing diapers / nappies 24/7/365 as there are a few disadvantages. I feel the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Secondly, diapers are a FREE CHOICE of a type of underwear.
  2. Even if I was not incontinent, I would choose to be. From a health perspective, most public bathrooms in the world I would not want to enter. Secondly, what is in the bowels / bladder is costly to store and can slow down ones digestive system thus causing secondary problems. Mainly, the convenience.
  3. "Human evolution from its first separation from the last common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees is characterized by a number of morphological, developmental, physiological and behavioral changes." Quote from WIKI

The changes are based on survival needs:-

• increased brain size - to outwit predators
  • bladder & bowel continence - to enable cave / house dwelling
    • diapers didn't exist then. If they did, we ALL would be incontinent. There is a cost, slows down reaction time, extra weight etc to store pee/poop and therefore, no survival gain. Mice have very small bladders and constantly urinate for 2 reasons - 1 to reduce their body weight so they can move fast to avoid becoming prey and 2 to mark out their territory.
  • shorter arms & bipedalism - walking on two feet rather than four limbs - many advantages.

Early humans were incontinent. The human digestive system was never originally designed to store waste food / liquid. That is a genetic adaption. One can state that it is a failure in genetic duplication.

4. Wearing diapers, similar to everything in life, can be a chore OR fun. It is all about perspective. If it is the cost that is bothering you, wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. Be as fussy about the type of diaper you wear as you would be about the type of underwear you would have chosen. Wear infantile prints - if that is what you want! Who will see them other than you / significant other. Ask them / let them baby you if you want. The type of underwear you chose does NOT determine your mental age and/or capability. If someone is treating you as a baby due to your underwear choice - it is them that need to change their attidude. When you have a cut, does this person/you show distain if you have a sticking plaster on the cut. Does this person/you show a baby / altimers paitent distain for wearing a diaper and/or bib etc? NO. Then why do they disrespect you? Do you respect yourself? A diaper is type of underwear designed to capture pee and poop. Without same, the pee / poop would be everywhere. Have a look at any animal's stall / pen. Humans are just a different species.   

5. As one gets older, ones bladder capacity tends to reduce. It looses its elasticity. As a result, some older people get up 5-6 times a night to urinate. As a result, they do not obtain a uninterupted night of sleep with side effects of increased irritability, lack of paitence and an inability to concentrate etc.. As a result, the inevitable happens - lack of sleep catches up on them, they fall into a deep sleep on a chair etc and wet themselves and the chair with the associated embarrasement etc. Those who chose to wear diapers at night tend to get a full nights sleep and all they have to do in the morning is change a wet diaper. 

6. This is the 'INCONTINENT DESIRES' sub-page.

Re the survey,

- has it been completed?

-if not, where can one add to the results?

- if so, where are the results?

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

I prefer to role-play a stubborn four-year-old girl who prefers to do her business in a diaper but has control over bodily functions. After all, there are times when you have to "adult" and can't just "go."

I prefer to role-play a stubborn four-year-old girl who prefers to do her business in a diaper but has control over bodily functions. After all, there are times when you have to "adult" and can't just "go."

I’m the same...4 year old boy!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1