LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to Spot a Scam Mommy

Elfy

I thought a few tips on how to spot and avoid a "scam mommy" might be useful to people. Some things may seem obvious to many but there are some who fall for these things and if they are new or hurt by it they can be put off the community for good. So, how do you spot a scammer?

1. They follow you - Sorry guys and girls but mommy's are not going to just fall into your lap and real ones don't come here looking for any baby they can get. If you have never spoken to them and they follow you it is likely before they message you or they are hoping you notice so you message them. A real mommy would be here looking for someone special rather than just someone, so treat any random encounter like this as extremely suspicious.

2. They message you - See above for the most part. They will come here and mass message as many people as they can, it is usually copy and pasted and they will often just scroll through users messaging them. It only takes one or two "hits" to make it all worth their while. If you receive a random message like this from a mommy make sure to report it.

3. Profile Picture - Many will come on with a profile picture that is either stolen from someone else, a pro model shot or something else designed to emphasise their beauty. I'm not saying we don't all try to get attractive pictures but the ones used in these profiles will likely not feature anything ABDL and would be something you would be much more likely to find on facebook than a fetish site. A good way to check photos (though not foolproof) is to search the image on Google. It may show you that the picture is stolen from others.

4. Location - It's not nice to say but nearly all scam mommies that visit here are from the same place... The Philippines. However any mommy from a place not close to yourself but still messaging should be a warning sign. This is difficult to check because, they often lie about where they live and will usually pretend to be American. That includes having a western name.

5. Do they have Mommy[Girl's Name]/Mistress[Girl's Name] in their name? - This is far from foolproof because there are many users with those names who are here for the same reasons as everyone else but just about every single scammer I've banned has started with those two words.

6. Broken English - Many of them will claim to be from America despite being from somewhere else. English will likely not be their first language and that should show through messages. Unusual spelling, poor grammar, something that is clearly not written by someone proficient in the English language... These are all signs of a scammer.

7. Do they instantly treat you a baby/slave or invite you to be their baby/slave? - Real mommy's don't do this. If they seem instantly to want you to be theirs it's because they want what's in your wallet.

8. Do they try to take you to a different website? - One thing a scam mommy will try to do is to get you to go to a website where you either have to: a) pay to send messages and thus give her money or b) get you off this site ASAP so that it is harder for admins to find them/make it harder for you to report them. If they are in a rush to get you off of site messaging and into e-mails, instant messages or another website it is to avoid scrutiny. A big red flag.

9. They ask you to pay for things for your new nursery with them - Some mommies or mistresses will quickly want to make it seem like you are going to live with them and have all your fantasies come true. They will say they want to have a nursery ready for you but that they need you to send money to them to help get it ready. Needless to say none of that money is going on a nursery and none of that stuff will be used on you.

So what do you do if you get a message you suspect is from a scammer? Report it. The admins can then see the message and we are very experienced in separating people who are lying and scamming from those who are legitimate. You can also message me or another admin if you aren't sure and we can give private advice.

---

I hope this helps some people and remember that whilst a lot of this is going to be obvious to long term members there will be others who will learn something so let's not judge anyone. If these scams weren't occasionally successful they wouldn't happen.

If anyone else has good tips to spot a scammer just post them below and I'll add them to the list!

Stay safe everyone!

• Like 8
  • Elfy featured this topic

DONT  you should be thankful instead    Charles    (HUG )   

I would like to ad that this  goes for  Sissy Mistresses as well  as SOON as they start  asking  for  money /  offering another site  LEAVE   Reel Mistresses ,  Mommy's   dont  do this  for money  they do it out  of caring  and love  and GENUINE interest   (of course   Professional  domnias  /caregivers   are excluded   , But they wouldn't either  come in here and hunt   as they have  proper   websites  for there  business   .  )            

• Like 1

(I’m not bragging Charles). But...

I have been contacted by 2 of these “scam mommies” (mothers!), in about the last two weeks! I know better myself, but thanks Elfy, for putting it out there for the community. 

I think, these bad mommies should be punished! They need thick mittens locked on their bad old hands, so they can’t tap the keyboard! That would show them!  Now we just need to find them, to administer the punishments, lol! :40_EmoticonsHDcom:

I feel like #8 should be #1. Most of the scammers direct you to a site where you have to sign up to chat with them. It will be super cheap (Like $1), but then they steal your card info and you're screwed. Great list though. Definitely some red flags to look for.