LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just lost in the woods

I wanted to share a little and see what people are like on this side of the internet. Been a secret cub for a while and I usually just hide away from the world after working hard all week.

To be honest, I’m not a good at sharing and I’m pretty shy, but I wanna try something new. Looking for good friends who at least share a similar perspective or something else. 

I’ve been an Ab/dL for a while but can’t seem to find many people who understand it.

I’ve been working constantly and going to school, and when I have time off I usually just play video games, weld/fabricate, or dive deep into a headspace that makes me feel a lot younger and more accepted. 

Not sure how to start most conversations, but I just want to say Hi to everyone out there!

Lots more to say, just really confused on where to start ?

1. Hi,well let me be the first to say welcome to Daily Diapers.Well the best way to start is to tell just a little about yourself.Then as you go along you can open up how ever big or little as you want.So again wellcome

Well thanks Mr. Cook lol I guess I’ll try to share a little more for everyone out there.

Im and adventure seeker who loves the woods and enjoys being around animals. I like to do other stuff like swim and go on rollercoasters, but sadly that’s kinda rare for me. I enjoy being around good friends, but with my introvert aspects I tend to just isolate myself. 

I like to spend time around a camp fire telling funny or scary stories. But what’s ironic is that I’m kinda scared of scary stuff ? 

With this big scary world, I tend to just be a hermit and hide in my cave lol oh and like a cub, I’ve got the instincts of a survivor. ? and I love dinosaurs, just cause their freaking awesome ?

Welcome dude! Nature is really amazing, especially this time of year with all the changing colors (I'm originally from Texas where we don't really have the beauty of fall). Feel free to poke around, you sound like a pretty unique and fun person to me so I hope you find what you're looking for here =p.

Nice to meet you Wakko! Lol love the name. 

I hope I can find it too, but first I’d like to talk to new people and just share. One little step at a time lol

But yea, where I live, we get all four seasons and it’s beautiful up here. Love the mountains. Especially the fall and winter!

just wish I had more friends to share it all with ? most of mine moved away ?

Hi and welcome to DD Shadow Cub. You are among likeminded people here, so I think in time you’ll see, and you will feel very at home. I can understand, and share some of your feelings. I enjoy being with people, and having a good time, but I have no problem being with myself. I think I have a good imagination, and that helps, my being to myself. If you can get a balance of both, then it’s golden. To much of either, being to yourself, or being with others isn’t good. I like the outdoors too, and much prefer when it’s to myself. Be that, in the woods, mountains, beach, etc. One of my favorite notions, is to be away in a cozy cabin, just watching snow come down, (in my AB diapered world of course), I wouldn’t want to be snowbound forever, but the ideal is nice. Anyway, I wanted to say hi, and welcome you. If you have questions, I hope you won’t be to shy to ask. And do have fun, and enjoy! 

Thanks everyone for the support! Makes me happy and a little fuzzy inside. It’s not often when I meet so many nice people lol 

But yea, I say my imagination is super strong lol most of the time my imagination makes me feel super young too, like playing with mulch and pretending their space ships and having a good old fashion Star Wars space battle in the yard lol 

Or playing soldier out in the woods with sticks and pine cones ?

So, is this a safe site to meet new people in the real world? I’ve had a deep need to snuggle, but I’ll have is my little panda bear.  

Just wanna give a virtual hug to all the people out there, if I don’t know you!! ??

Does anyone know any good forums to meet others? There are tons of forums and I’m not sure where to start. Looking for like minded people and possible a mommy or family, but I don’t know where to start. ?