LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

halloween diapers

How many will be diapered up this year?

Found this about the group "young the giant" from 2014

dailynexus.com/2014-11-04/young-the-giant-plays-thunderdome-in-diapers-for-halloween-show/

www.instagram.com/p/u2W_7ENGE2/?modal=true

this is something I disagree with. I know not everyone is like me, but in my opinion my little gear isn't a costume. For that reason I won't go out in my ab gear. I know this with probably get some "kick back" from a few member. I say if it's for you.. enjoy.. for me I would rather dress up and count chocula. Lol. or Ricky bobby, but not as a baby.

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

3 hours ago, Glennie said:

this is something I disagree with. I know not everyone is like me, but in my opinion my little gear isn't a costume. For that reason I won't go out in my ab gear. I know this with probably get some "kick back" from a few member. I say if it's for you.. enjoy.. for me I would rather dress up and count chocula. Lol. or Ricky bobby, but not as a baby.

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

So not a “little, 7 pound 8 ounce” baby Ricky Bobby? Lol

I could never do it, at least not as I would really want to - babyish t-shirt and just an ABDL printed diaper. Cannot imagine trying to answer the question, “So where’d you get that adult diaper that looks like a baby diaper?” 

2 hours ago, Mark84 said:

So not a “little, 7 pound 8 ounce” baby Ricky Bobby? Lol

I could never do it, at least not as I would really want to - babyish t-shirt and just an ABDL printed diaper. Cannot imagine trying to answer the question, “So where’d you get that adult diaper that looks like a baby diaper?” 

Simple answer, off the internet, where everything else comes from.