LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New AB Girl /LG saying hi

Hello    just thought id introduce my self  properly    so heres  what i have in my profile   as thats  the best  thing i have  right now.   

I am as I sed im a AB Girl  /LG . Female Sissy  And  im also sadly  as im Not a DL Double IC with Chronically SEVERE IBS -MIX, Chronically Severe Fecal -Mix IC, Chronically SEVERE Urinary - Mix IC (inc OAB, Nocturia ,Stress , Urge ) Heavy protected with HLG diapers & Multi-layer of HLG Diapers as extra padding (holes in between for extra drainage ) 24 /7 and Plastic pants outside AL the time & IC bed wear and mattress protection at AL times. And ALWAYS a fully stocked Diaper bag on trips and extra protection in my purse for emergency’s. and as such im forced to wear diapers whether I like it or not. I am not a Dl but I had to accept the fact that I do have to wear them and al extra and im THANKFUL for the protection it gives   me.          

Also   due to me having  among others  diagnoses I have   & im diagnosed  with   originally MBD    = Minimal brain  damage  from birth due to birth complications  (with a Gazillion   of the accompanying side diagnosis  to this   specific  diagnose   (100 +  to this  diagnose alone  ) then later  diagnosed  with SEVERE   ADHD (even there with MANY  side diagnosis (most likely MANY side diagnosis yet to be discovered and diagnosed ) to this  diagnose  )  And also MANY  still undiagnosed diagnosis   (according to my latest  evaluation .  As well as MILD ASD   = Autistic spectrum Disorder. So do try to have some patience and understanding with me reg   my writing and spelling skills as i do try my best but im self-thought   on this and i only have a spelling aid to help me. Also, im influenced by both UK English as well as or more actually US English.

Anything else you wonder about    feel free   to  Ask and i will gladly  tell you  (smiling  )     

Hello Baby Girl Sarah, and welcome. Wow, so many issues for you, I’m sorry to hear. But, you can come here and feel at home. Lots of nice people. So, come in, relax, get comfy, have fun, and enjoy! 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the group, I am sorry to hear all of your issues, I too am incontinent but just to pee, and I have to be diapered 24/7.  Please reach out if you have any questions to some of us that have been around here for a while.

Barbie