LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

23 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

It was squashed for a good, entertaining cause :D 

Was so close to getting to be spooky on da Halloweens! Mebbe it will get to be a ghosty pumpkin and haunt you ebery spookytobery time *nodsnods* :)

44 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Was so close to getting to be spooky on da Halloweens! Mebbe it will get to be a ghosty pumpkin and haunt you ebery spookytobery time *nodsnods* :)

Cute! A lil pumpkin ghosty!  Diapered, of course! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I really let myself get behind on this story. It is really good. I was glad to see June put in her place by Liz. Now like everyone else I am very curious to know more about Jesse and what he is wearing. Also his husband was mentioned several times yet I recall he is the same age as the girls. I thought they were to young to be getting married. So there are still many questions I hope to get answers to. I was glad I could give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more of it. 

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:20 AM, CDfm said:

Wow I really let myself get behind on this story. It is really good. I was glad to see June put in her place by Liz. Now like everyone else I am very curious to know more about Jesse and what he is wearing. Also his husband was mentioned several times yet I recall he is the same age as the girls. I thought they were to young to be getting married. So there are still many questions I hope to get answers to. I was glad I could give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more of it. 

Thank you for the comment.  Chloe is nineteen- it was mentioned once in the first part.  Chloe, Liz, and June are all in university, and they're all over age 18.  Jesse is 19, same age as Chloe, so he did get married young (18).  Young but perfectly legal. :) 

Great new chapter. Liz is quite a sneak. She even acted like she didn’t want to go to the pumpkin patch and the hole time she had already planned on meeting Jesse  and Blake. Another one well worth a like. I will be looking forward to seeing more. 

14 hours ago, CDfm said:

Great new chapter. Liz is quite a sneak. She even acted like she didn’t want to go to the pumpkin patch and the hole time she had already planned on meeting Jesse  and Blake. Another one well worth a like. I will be looking forward to seeing more. 

She is, but that's part of the fun.  Plus, she tricked Chloe into writing a paper for her. :D

12 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

whee :) this story needs more sneaky bigs and less poor innocent pumpkin getting squasheds *nodsnods* :)

Sneaky bigs are fun bigs!  But pumpkin squashing is fun, too. And messy! :D 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great new chapter. I don’t know if I had missed any clues prior to this but I was surprised to learn that Chloe was born with boy parts. I was very happy I could give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

21 hours ago, CDfm said:

Great new chapter. I don’t know if I had missed any clues prior to this but I was surprised to learn that Chloe was born with boy parts. I was very happy I could give it a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

Thank you for commenting. :)   The clues were there in part one, but they were fairly subtle- I mention she's a "pre-op transgirl" and make a reference to how she likes how her diaper hides her boy-bits.  I'm glad you're looking forward to more and enjoying the story. 

• 1 month later...

Awesome ending. I am always disappointed when a story has to come to an end. I would have loved to sit in on their play date. I was at least able to give it a like and I will be watching for the next story. 

Always cute to see Cg/L couples interacting like this. This was a fun read ?