LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This story is complete and is available on kindle or my patreon, along with other stories (Bad Seed, Beach Baby. There's 4 new, ongoing stories there for first tier patrons and 6 for second tier members- the first 4 same as the first tier in addition to 2 short stories. Fun in The Sun featuring more adventures of Liz and Chloe, and Up and Away, two diaper boys on a hot air balloon adventure)

https://www.patreon.com/Cute_Kitten

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WH7V8WT/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i5

PUMPKIN PATCH

by CK

“Come on, Lizzy.  Let’s go to the pumpkin patch. Please? Pretty pumpkin please with whip cream on top?  It’s Halloween- today’s the last day to go.” Chloe begged her best friend and roommate.  She clasped her hands like an excited little girl and put her best puppy dog pout.

“I thought you were going with your club?  They rented a bus, and you know I have a paper due.”  Elizabeth looked up from her laptop, unswayed by her roommate’s childish antics.

Chloe dropped her eyes and fidgeted, tapping the tips of her pointer fingers together.  “Well. I was gonna. But June was there and she-Sorry! I mean xie!” Her eyes widened as if she’d made a grievous, unforgivable mistake as she stumbled over the pronouns, terrified June would pop out of nowhere and holler at her even though she was alone with Liz in their dorm room.  “Xie wanted me to sit with xim.”

Liz snorted.  “So, she was bothering you again?  You need to tell that unhinged loon to piss off.”

“Liz!”  Chloe’s cheeks turned red.  “It’s not so easy. I don’t want to hurt June’s feelings.”  As a pre-op transgirl herself, Chloe could empathize with June’s feelings of being uncomfortable with her body.  She was not as good at asserting herself as Liz was; that’s why she admired how confident and self assured as her best friend was.  She wanted to be more like Liz. She wanted to speak up when June made her uncomfortable; June flirted with her and often got handsy.  She never protested, never told June to stop; she never encouraged it, either. She was too self conscious and scared, especially after witnessing June’s spectacular, screaming meltdowns whenever someone upset xer.  Some of June’s public tantrums had found their way onto Youtube. Chloe had no proof, but she was pretty sure Liz was behind a few of those postings.

“Sure, it’s easy.  You just open your mouth and tell her to stop and leave you alone.”  Liz went back to typing on her laptop. The clicking of her keys filled Chloe’s ears.

“I’ve tried, but she-xie scares me.  I couldn’t take being trapped on a bus with xer, so I came home.  But I really, really wanna go. You know how much I’ve been looking forward to Halloween.”  It was all she’d been talking about for the last two weeks. It was her favorite holiday; it was also Liz’s.  

The keyboard stopped clacking.  Chloe bit the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling.  “Besides, like I’ve been saying all this time, it’ll be more fun if you’re there with me.  We don’t have to go anywhere near that group. It’ll just be the two of us. So, please?”

“I have to work on my paper.”

“I’ll do it.  Take me to the pumpkin patch and I’ll write your paper. You know I’m good at writing papers. I always get A’s.”

“I don’t know….” Liz debated, running a hand over her buzzed head. Chloe loved rubbing her head- the short hair was soft and fuzzy, reminding her of a teddybear.  “Oh, alright.” She caved when she couldn’t come up with any more good excuses.

“Yay!”  Chloe cheered, twirling in excitement. Her flowy orange skirt flared out.  Black leggings hid her diaper from view but could do nothing to conceal the obvious, tell-tale bugle of such a thick diaper. One quick glance and anyone could see her heavily diapered state.  The crinkle of her diaper filled the room. She wore a fuzzy black sweater with a ghost and a smiling Jack O Lantern.

Liz smiled in amusement at her childish antics.  “Are you ever going to grow up?” She teased. She felt too old to go to the pumpkin patch, but that was just the kind of place an overgrown nineteen year old like Chloe loved.  Liz knew she could easily put her foot down and refuse and Chloe wouldn’t argue. Chloe never did. Whatever Liz truly wanted or insisted on, Chloe caved like a house of cards. She always sought to please, even at the expense of her own feelings.  Other people- like June- often took advantage of her. Liz felt a little guilty for the rare times she took advantage of Chloe. But she tried to make up for it by being protective and looking out for her. And letting Chloe feel safe enough to indulge her little side, like she was doing now.

Liz stared at Chloe, at her carefree smile, brown eyes lit up in excitement.  She really was like an overgrown child, filled with innocent wonder. Watching her made Liz almost nostalgic for the few good moments of her own childhood.  It almost made her want to be a kid again. Then she remembered the bulk of her unhappy childhood- screaming parents, her father diagnosed with a fatal glioblastoma brain tumor, her grieving, alcoholic mother.  The only good memories she had were of her times spent at the stable for her weekly riding lesson.

Dizzy from twirling, Chloe collapsed to the floor with a giggle and a crinkle.  She’d had a tough childhood, too. She was the only child of failed Las Vegas showgirl turned single mother.  Her mom became a dancing instructor. She’d been accepting of her son-turned-daughter, but she’d also micromanaged Chloe, determined to have a daughter accomplished in tap, jazz, and ballet.  Chloe had been kept on a rigorous training and competition schedule; she felt like she never had much of a childhood.

Perhaps that was why she indulged in her AB side so much.  She wore diapers 24/7, and had for the past year, ever since coming to college. She didn’t own any panties; diapers were her underwear.  The thick padding gave her a sense of security and comfort, plus she liked the way it hid and flattened out her boy-bits. She was pre-op, but she’d started HRT.  

When she looked in the mirror, all she could see were the parts of her that screamed BOY; the width of her shoulders, the V of her torso, her too narrow hips, flat chest.  She wanted the soft, womanly curves like tough girl Liz had. Chloe hid what remained of her masculinity behind lace, frills, ruffles, and a smile. Her padding gave her a confidence boost.

Liz stood up, closed her laptop, and stretched.  Chloe looked up at her from the floor and admired the curves of Liz’s body, both attracted to her and jealous of her at the same time.  Being jealous made her feel guilty, so she looked at her toes up in the air. With her legs splayed and up, her diaper bulge was on prominent display.  She did her best to hide her diapers out in public, but with such thick, noisy padding there was only so much she could do.

“Do you need a diaper change before we go?  How wet are you?” Liz reached for her wallet, leather jacket, and motorcycle keys.

Chloe scrunched her face up, blowing blonde bangs out of her eyes.  These days, she wasn’t always aware of the status of her diaper. She knew when it was saturated and she needed a change before she leaked, but that was it.  She’d been padded for so long, so used to wetting and messing herself, she hardly paid attention. She only knew she was peeing after the fact, when she felt her diaper swell warm and wet.  A lot of times, she failed to notice that. She only became aware of her diaper once it was so full and saggy with pee it squished when she sat down. Bowel movements took her by surprise too- most of the time she didn’t know she had to mess until the back of her diaper was full and heavy.  

She hadn’t had a dry night in over a year.  Six months ago, on a dare from Liz, she put on a pair of Liz’s panties.  She hadn’t even gone 30 minutes before she’d peed all over the carpet. Now, she couldn’t be out of her diapers even if she wanted to.  She’d never set out to become diaper trained but, maybe, subconsciously she had. Maybe, deep down, she wanted her emotional need for diapers to turn physical. Either way, she had no intention of ever giving up her diapers.

She stuck her hand with black and orange nail polish down the front of her leggings.  Inside her diaper didn’t feel wet, but that didn’t mean she hadn’t peed. It just meant she didn’t know if she’d peed.  Messes always announced their presence, but pee was sneaky. The pink plastic shell was warm and only a little swollen over her crotch.  “Just a little wet. My diaper can hold a lot more, so I’m good.”

“Then grab your jacket and let’s go.”  Liz waited by the door.

“Kay!”  Chloe rolled to her hands and knees, oblivious to how visible her diaper bulge was.  She got to her feet, grabbed her heavy double knitted cardigan jacket and crinkled after Liz.

tbc...

• Like 1

Cute start, C-K. And I'm trying to go through the rest of your pieces mentally, but I don't think I've ever seen you begin a story in "cute" mode. I'm looking forward to this. Of course, I love your work so much, it always makes me happy no matter what the topic, but a Little trans girl at a pumpkin patch sounds like fun. And you've introduced a possible antagonist in June, who will be there as well. Looking forward to more.

kerry

I relate to a lot what this character is feeling. I want to see where this goes :D

On 10/28/2018 at 11:51 AM, kerry said:

Cute start, C-K. And I'm trying to go through the rest of your pieces mentally, but I don't think I've ever seen you begin a story in "cute" mode. I'm looking forward to this. Of course, I love your work so much, it always makes me happy no matter what the topic, but a Little trans girl at a pumpkin patch sounds like fun. And you've introduced a possible antagonist in June, who will be there as well. Looking forward to more.

kerry

Thank you for commenting! I'm blushing!  I'm really glad you're enjoying the story so far. :) 

23 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I relate to a lot what this character is feeling. I want to see where this goes :D

Thank you for commenting.  I'm glad to hear Chloe is relateable :) 

13 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Thank you for commenting! I'm blushing!  I'm really glad you're enjoying the story so far. :) 

Thank you for commenting.  I'm glad to hear Chloe is relateable :) 

Yeah I don't have the worst physical dysphoria but sometimes....

So, I couldn't let Halloween pass without updating my Halloween story.  So Happy Halloween all you boils and ghouls! This isn't going to be a very long story; there's only a few updates left.  It's mostly cheesy and tropey with not much plot. I didn't plan on writing a new story but someone on another site asked me if I was since the last few years I've written new Halloween stories.  My plate's been rather full, especially with NanoWriMo around the corner, so of course my brain had to go "Challenge Accepted!"  and this is the result. 

Out in the hall, Chloe linked her fingers with Liz’s and grinned when Liz didn’t pull away.  The crinkle of her diaper echoed down the quiet, empty dorm hall as she did a giddy, awkward waddle-skip.  The huge bulk of her diaper forced her thighs apart.

She was in such high spirits, not even Liz’s scary-dangerous-and way too loud- motorcycle could phase her. Much. They lived in a small college town surrounded by suburbs that spread into county. It was sunny but cold and the wind cut through her cardigan.  Still, she got to cling to Liz for dear life and bury her face in Liz’s leather coat, soaking up her body heat and the musky smell of men’s cologne.

The parking lot was partially full.  It was nothing more than a mostly flat field of dirt and grass.  The bus for the Rainbow Alliance Club parked in the back, a rainbow flag hung from a window.

Chloe couldn’t get off the motorcycle fast enough. Her inner legs were hot from the bike, but the rest of her was chilled from the rushing wind as they drove.  For a moment, she almost wished she’d gone on the bus. She pulled off her helmet to find Liz smiling at her. “What?”

Liz shook her head, smile growing.

Chloe checked her curly pigtails in the motorcycle’s side mirror.  They were just a little squished from the helmet; she fluffed them out then made sure she had nothing on her face.  Liz was still smiling. “Tell me? What’s so funny?”

Liz walked across the grass towards the entrance booth surrounded by a giant wooden cutout of a pumpkin.  Chloe scrambled to catch up. Her diaper crinkled loud enough to garner curious glances from parents with small children as she passed.  The sound gave away her diapered state, but she didn’t notice any of the odd looks. She was too focused on catching up to Liz with her long legs.

“What’s so funny?” she repeated.  She grabbed onto Liz’s arm with both of hers so the bigger girl couldn’t walk away again.

“You were white as the ghost on your shirt when you took the helmet off. My bike still scares you after all this time. You looked like you were gonna pee yourself.”  Liz grinned down at her. She was a tall girl; she had several inches on Chloe.

Chloe blushed.  “Nuh-uh. I wasn’t scared. Not at all. I always pee myself; that’s why I wear diapers. But I wasn’t scared.”

That just made Liz’s grin grow.  “Sure, sure.”

“I wasn’t!”  Chloe stomped her boot.

“I believe you.”

Chloe stuck her tongue out then waddled off in a make believe huff to get in line for tickets for the various farm activities.  Upon sighting a familiar blue head, she spun on her heel and raced back to Liz’s side.

Liz immediately noticed the expression on her face. “What’s wrong?”

“I saw June in line.”  Chloe hugged onto Liz’s arm again.  Her feelings toward June had frozen ever since the day she’d overheard June saying adult babies were pedophiles and their diaper wearing was wrong because it was an insult to the disabled and incontinent.  Their diaper wearing for fun made fun of those who needed diapers. June had never noticed Chloe’s diapered state. With all the noise and obvious bulk her diapers made, Chloe was often amazed how many people never realized she was diapered.

Liz paid for the all-activities wristbands and put Chloe’s on for her.  They stepped to the side so they weren’t blocking the path of families walking around.  “So, what you wanna do first?”

Chloe clung to Liz’s arm and gazed around.  She felt like a little kid at Disneyland. Activity buzzed all around her. This was the farm’s busiest time of year.  One large, open faced ten sold food and snacks. She could smell kettle corn, deep fried fair food, and apple and pumpkin baked goods.  Another tent sold more food- homemade fudge and jams- along with goats milk soap, soy candles, and hand knitted goods like sweaters and blankets.  The blankets looked so soft and cozy Chloe just wanted to wrap up in one against the autumn chill. The food smelled good; her tummy growled. The line wasn’t very long either since it was still early, not quite lunch.

Chloe glanced past the tents, around the wide grassy fields.  There was a chicken coop with chickens clucking and pecking at the dirt.  Goats, pot bellied pigs, a few miniature horses, some miniature cows, and an alpaca milled around in a large pen where people could buy food to feed them.  Small children and parents crowded around the pen; Chloe could barely see the animals. Further afield was the pumpkin patch where people picked their pumpkins right off the vine, followed by a small orchard for apple picking.   

Just down the hill from the animals were pony rides and a small blue barn.  The Boo Barn was a Not-So-Haunted House for small kids and their families. Just up from the corn maze entrance was the line for the tractor-pulled hayrides.  The lines for both were small. There were only adults in line for the hayride. Chloe squinted; those adults looked familiar. The blue haired one turned around and waved excitedly at Chloe. She weakly waved back then looked up at Liz.

“Let’s get food? Before it gets real crowded?”

“It does smell good. Hey, they got apple cider donuts!”

A little while later, they came out of the food tent, still finishing off their steaming cups of apple cider made from apples grown right there on the farm. They munched on apple sweet donut holes rolled in cinnamon sugar.  They’d already ate pumpkin donut holes with cream cheese frosting and drank orange hot chocolate. Small canvas bags for apple picking hung from Liz’s elbow.

Chloe nibbled daintily like a proper, demure lady on one donut hole while Liz shoved two at a time into her mouth.  Chloe glanced around but she didn’t spy June anywhere. Liz’s chewing filled her ear; she brushed crumbs off her shoulder and frowned up at her.  “Close your mouth; you sound like a cow chewing on a cud.”

Liz snorted but she obeyed.  She still shoveled in two donuts at a time.  “Hey.” She elbowed Chloe and slurped loudly on her cider. “There’s not much of a line, so let’s go on a hayride.”  She strolled down the hill to get in line. Chloe crinkled along at her side. She didn’t notice her waddling grow more pronounced as her diaper grew wetter and swelled up.  

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

So, I couldn't let Halloween pass without updating my Halloween story.  So Happy Halloween all you boils and ghouls! This isn't going to be a very long story; there's only a few updates left.  It's mostly cheesy and tropey with not much plot. I didn't plan on writing a new story but someone on another site asked me if I was since the last few years I've written new Halloween stories.  My plate's been rather full, especially with NanoWriMo around the corner, so of course my brain had to go "Challenge Accepted!"  and this is the result. 

Liz snorted but she obeyed.  She still shoveled in two donuts at a time.  “Hey.” She elbowed Chloe and slurped loudly on her cider. “There’s not much of a line, so let’s go on a hayride.”  She strolled down the hill to get in line. Chloe crinkled along at her side. She didn’t notice her waddling grow more pronounced as her diaper grew wetter and swelled up.  

This all sounds super fun :D Wish I could have done something like it this year

I like it so far. I have always enjoyed the pumpkin patch. Well except for one year. Had my wife, mother-in-law and two little girls at the pumpkin patch. My oldest was a bit almost 3 at the time and my youngest was about 18 months old. I went to get the car and when I got back my wife had let the little one wander off. I freaked out when we couldn’t find her. We eventually did find her down by the petting zoo. I know I lost years off my life that day.  Curious are Xie and xim names? I am looking forward to reading more. 

4 hours ago, CDfm said:

.  Curious are Xie and xim names? I am looking forward to reading more. 

Pronouns

On 10/31/2018 at 9:21 AM, YourFNF said:

This all sounds super fun :D Wish I could have done something like it this year

There's always next year :)  I got to go on a couple hay rides this year, but in previous years it didn't happen cuz life stuff. 

On 10/31/2018 at 5:39 PM, Amelia said:

Wow. This is a really cute story.

I'm glad you're enjoying the story! 

18 hours ago, CDfm said:

I like it so far. I have always enjoyed the pumpkin patch. Well except for one year. Had my wife, mother-in-law and two little girls at the pumpkin patch. My oldest was a bit almost 3 at the time and my youngest was about 18 months old. I went to get the car and when I got back my wife had let the little one wander off. I freaked out when we couldn’t find her. We eventually did find her down by the petting zoo. I know I lost years off my life that day.  Curious are Xie and xim names? I am looking forward to reading more. 

'Loosing' a kid is always scary. Glad y ou found her.  As FNF said, xie/xim are June's preferred, non-traditional pronouns. 

Well that escalated quickly. June clearly has some anger issues. Also the pumpkin bit was great. :lol::D

23 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Well that escalated quickly. June clearly has some anger issues. Also the pumpkin bit was great. :lol::D

Thank you for commenting. :)   I'm glad you enjoyed the pumpkin part, it just seemed too good to pass up, plus it added a bit of light-heartedness to a somewhat intense scene.  Oh yes, June's got a whole lot of issues, but writing her xim is fun, especially when Liz is involved.