LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recomend a non ab onsie / romper / bodysuit

LbMaxwell

Looking fo recomendations - something discreet for wearing out, solid colour, good fit especially around the mid waist and diaper leg cuff line - but still cute, maybe ringer style, contrast edge or something.

UK, so euro suplied poroduct preferred, unless you can convince me that the shipping is economical and efficient.

Thanks!

I wear Rackety's onesies every day.  They're at http://www.disabled-clothing.co.uk/

Vest style in winter under shirts, T-shirt style in summer.  They're well-made & not expensive.  Various colours & some patterns - worth checking out.  As for most T-shirts, they shrink a bit when washed, & I take care not to let them get too hot in the tumbledrier.

Beware of the long-sleeved ones though, as the sleeves aren't really very long - I suspect because they were designed for the disabled & didn't want the sleeves getting messy.

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2018 at 9:39 AM, LbMaxwell said:

Looking fo recomendations - something discreet for wearing out, solid colour, good fit especially around the mid waist and diaper leg cuff line - but still cute, maybe ringer style, contrast edge or something.

UK, so euro suplied poroduct preferred, unless you can convince me that the shipping is economical and efficient.

Thanks!

Onesies Downunder has a great selection of awesome solid-colored and plain onesies. All of there onesies are blends of cotton and spandex, so they are very comfortable. To find their non-printed Onesies you just need to look under "Basic Onesies." I know the company is based in Australia, but they do ship to Europe. It looks like their regular shipping outside of Australia takes a long time (they say 10-20 business days), but they offer DHL Express which arrives in 2-4 business days. I'm from the U.S so I don't know how expensive their shipping to Europe is or how long it actually takes. All things considered, they make awesome onesies.

7 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Onesies Downunder has a great selection of awesome solid-colored and plain onesies. All of there onesies are blends of cotton and spandex, so they are very comfortable. To find their non-printed Onesies you just need to look under "Basic Onesies." I know the company is based in Australia, but they do ship to Europe. It looks like their regular shipping outside of Australia takes a long time (they say 10-20 business days), but they offer DHL Express which arrives in 2-4 business days. I'm from the U.S so I don't know how expensive their shipping to Europe is or how long it actually takes. All things considered, they make awesome onesies.

I got one of these, & I don't like it so much.  Well-made, but it's not quite right for me.  Too stretchy, and the material is quite thin: I prefer my tops not to cling to me.  I like the Rackety's onesies because the material is a lot more like a normal T-shirt.  Watch out for the sizing of the Onesies Downunder onesies as well.  They are pretty small.  My XL from them is smaller than the L from Rackety's.

• 3 weeks later...

I have recently had to purchase new wear to work onesies as my old ones were literally falling apart at the seams.  A year ago I used a gentleman on Etsy that made me custom onesies but his shop is currently not open. 

After taking some time I found mslorainex on Ebay.  She had made some ABDL dresses for me which were outstanding quality and I noticed that she had a listing for custom wear to work onesies.  She has a variety of styles to include v-neck, crew cut, and Polo in a wide variety of colors.  She takes a normal t-shirt sized S, M, L, XL, etc. and modifies it into a onesie based off your individual measurements.  This is similar to the gentleman I had purchased from before but the major difference was the quality.  The crotch part of the onesie has elastic that gives it great flexibility which is perfect for someone like me with a round belly.  The seams are stitched amazingly as well.  I fully expect for these to last awhile.  The price was very reasonable at $25-$30 each plus shipping.  

She is also communicates very well and is open and understanding to whatever your ABDL clothing needs may be.  I highly recommend her products.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/adult-WEAR2WORK-Royal-Blue-bodysuit-OneSuit-incontinence-/362314597825?nav=SEARCH

13959_240x240.jpeg

13957_240x320.jpeg

13960_240x240.jpeg

13950_240x240.jpeg

• 9 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:47 PM, Stroller said:

I wear Rackety's onesies every day.  They're at http://www.disabled-clothing.co.uk/

Vest style in winter under shirts, T-shirt style in summer.  They're well-made & not expensive.  Various colours & some patterns - worth checking out.  As for most T-shirts, they shrink a bit when washed, & I take care not to let them get too hot in the tumbledrier.

Beware of the long-sleeved ones though, as the sleeves aren't really very long - I suspect because they were designed for the disabled & didn't want the sleeves getting messy.

I don't like it when a body is visible under a shirt. Are the vest style bodies visible under a shirt?

Check out the Tykables Polo Onesie I have ordered 5 so far and they are comfortable and look like a regular Polo shirt no one would know its a onesie.

they also have hooded onesies and just plain tee shirt styles one of the design features I like  is the  snaps are closer to the front so it easy to fasten.

Tykables is the only onesie that I have found that will be comfortable walking with, as the snaps isn't in the crotch, but for some reason they feel short in the neck, which might just be a me problem

So now I'm looking for t-shirts/onesie that has no snaps in the crotch, like a leotard, but they are too narrow in the crotch 

• 3 months later...

I have a tykables onsie i love it is the plain white one, i wear it around everyone and noone knows it a onsie since i wear a belt it does not rise to where folks see the leg holes it was reasonably priced. i do get hot easy, but have been able to comfortably wear it under any of my summer shirts in the summer, i really like it when out in crowds so my diapers do not droop 

• 9 months later...
On 10/28/2018 at 2:47 PM, Stroller said:

Thanks. I ordered minutes ago. I like the ones with the poppers in the front rather in the crotch area.