LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discreet Changing Tips

I’m currently renting an apartment with another roommate, and the apartment is always very quiet, almost like you can hear every little thing that happens. This definitely makes it hard for me to change in and out of plastic backed diapers with tapes, mainly because the tapes are so noisy!

It seems to me like there is no avoiding that loud rip from untaping a diaper. Does anyone have any tips for quiet changes? Or even excuses if ever asked? Thanks!

Just pull it down like a pull up , really not that hard at all . Clean up and tape up the application of tapes can be done slow n quite 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!

I usually remove the tapes very slowly, and also backwards instead of outward, and I dunno if it’s just these particular diapers (Forsite AM/PM), but it almost sounds louder when I do that! It’s like a long dragged out untapping, with random loud rip noises.

I’ll try the pull down and cutting the sides options next!

I always wonder if diapers would be what his mind jumps to if he hears it. Obviously my perspective is skewed because I know it’s a diaper, but I always worry that the taping and crinkling from moving around before I pull my pants or pyjamas up screams diaper lol.

I think this is the advantage of being female:  The few times my boyfriend 'thought' he heard something, he assumed it was pads/pantiliners!  He had no idea the sound was a diaper being removed.  Of course now he knows, but doesn't care.

Well I pull the tabs back it makes less noise that is for sure. On the other hand I do not worry too much about the noise it makes. I really belief that under normal circumstances a person will identify the sound of you undoing the tabs of your diaper, unless the person hearing it is familiar with it, either from changing a baby’s diaper or his / her own. I wear 24/7 and change my diaper in the toilet aria of our factory. The toilets are equipped with ¾ doors so there is a rather large opening at the top and bottom. Nobody ever said a word when I came out of the toilet after I changed my diaper.