LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Website feedback

Hi folks! 

I was hoping I could get you all to take a few minutes of your time and give my site a quick look and see if anything jumps out that I should improve.

I'm trying to get this photo business off the ground and ever the perfectionist I'm still tinkering and tweaking things on the site two weeks later. So I would greatly appreciate it if even a handful of you fantastic people here would give it a quick look! 

https://www.thephotographyelite.com

Overall, I think this is a pretty awesome website! Really great layout and design, and none of the pages are too overwhelming. 

The only thing that took me a second to figure out was the images getting darker when my mouse was hovered over them. So I initially thought the photos were just too dark, then realized it was just the hover effect. 

Other than that, this is professional grade! Great work!

• Like 1

Yeah I can't seem to figure out how to stop the images from darkening. It's slightly frustrating because I feel like it's reducing the quality of my work. I want potential clients to go "WOW" (got a long way to go there in some types of photography but the journey is half the fun!) when they see my images and not be confused as to why some are darker than the others.