LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another side story in the Keeperverse.  This is a one-shot that came to me while I was reading a story about a different kink.  Be careful what you wish for!

--

She lay her head on her friends leg, as they lay on the couch watching TV.  Her name was Katherine, but everyone called her Kat, or Kitty.  Breaking five feet only when she stood tall, her button nose and large warm brown eyes defined the stereotype of what most people would call a "cute Pet".  

She wasn't Bound as a Pet though, despite her best efforts, and everyone's expectations, so she lay here with her best friend Kelsey.  They had moved in together a year ago, when tragedy had struck and Laurie, who had been Kelsey's pet since they had been Bound during their senior yet of high school to years ago, had passed away from a fast-moving breast cancer that had been caught too late.  Today was one year from her passing, and Kat and Kelsey were sharing a glass of wine in Laurie's memory.

Kelsey had had a rough time over the last year... the Bind between a Keeper and a Pet was very strong, and when it is severed through tragedy it can wreck the heart of the survivor.  Luckily, Kelsey had Kat around to help support and strengthen her, and she had made it through the year.

"Kelsey, can I ask you something?"  Kat's heart thudded in her chest.  She had been over this conversation a million times in her head, but she wasn't sure how it was going to go.  Only one way to find out.  She had to try.

"What if... I mean... could I... would it help..."  Well, this was off to about the worst possible start.  "Start over.  Let me just say it.  I'd like to pretend to be your Pet.  For like a week, or something."

Kelsey didn't kick her off her lap.  She didn't even say no.  She looked at Kat with a little surprise.  "You want to pretend to be my Pet?  I can't say I'm surprised though...  Ever since I caught you wearing one of Laurie's diapers... it was so big on you!"

Kat, seizing the opportunity, jumped in.  "I think we could take a vacation... somewhere no one knows us... and I think that I've figured out how to get a registration.  I mean, I work at the Department of Pet Registration.  We don't even have to do it the whole time... if it doesn't work out for either of us, we just stop... and enjoy a vacation together."   Kelsey didn't say anything, so Kat pressed on, her voice gentle.  "It's been a long time since you've had a vacation.  I have the money saved up; I can pay for the whole thing."

Kelsey actually smiled.  "You're going to pay for the whole vacation?  Let's go to Hawaii then!"

"...Really?"  Kat couldn't believe that Kelsey had agreed, to the vacation at least.

"Really.  And you don't have to pay for the whole thing.  You're right, I need a vacation, and I've got more than enough time and money saved up.  We'll have to talk about... your request... but let's do the vacation either way."

Kat hugged Kelsey.  "Thank you!   I'll start planning.  When can we go?"

It only took a few days before the vacation was scheduled, vacation time at work arranged, flights purchased, an AirBnB house rented, and shopping for new vacation clothes commenced.

It was a few days later, while they were having dinner together while sitting on the couch in the living room watching something on the TV, when Kelsey brought Kat's request back up.  "I've been thinking about what you said."

At first, Kat was confused.  "What I said?  When?"

"When you suggested the vacation.  About wanting to be my Pet.  I thought about it, and I'm OK with it.  It will be on my terms, though... and that means it will be the whole time, no exceptions.  You want to be a Pet?  You'll be my Pet from the moment we get to the rental house until we leave.  I'll give you a list, and you will need to buy everything on it and have it delivered to the rental house before we get there.  Also, you'll need to do whatever registration trick you were talking about so that you are legal.  Deal?"

Kat was stunned.  "Uh, yeah, of course.  That's what I wanted, exactly."  She smiled and jumped up, realizing her wish was about to come true, if only for a week.  She hugged Kelsey.  "Thank you thank you thank you!"

Kelsey handed cat a handwritten list.  Here's your shopping list.  I've already talked to the owner, and you can have it all shipped there.  He's already got a bunch of Pet equipment there, so you only need what's on the list."

Examining the list, Kelsey saw most of what she expected.  Restraints, including paws and a muzzle with a gag.  Diapers.  A leash.  A collar.  The words 'Registration tags' were underlined twice.

The next two weeks were spent on the shopping.  Kat went to several local Pet stores, posing as someone looking to buy gifts for a friend who had just become a Keeper.  The sales people, after being told that her friend's new Pet was the same size Kat was were more than happy to help her try on the equipment, to make sure everything fit, and then set up a delivery to the address in Hawaii.  She even bought diaper samples and spent time wearing each one around the house, looking for what was comfortable.

The registration part was easy.  While registering a human Pet was an involved process, requiring blood samples and notification of the Pet's family, registering a real animal pet was easy, and the resulting tags and computer records were pretty much the same.  So, Kat registered a cat to Kelsey, named, of course, Kat, and took the resulting tags and paperwork home and handed them proudly to Kelsey.

The day of the flight, Kat was beside herself in excitement.  She wasn't bringing a suitcase at all... Kelsey had reassured her that she wouldn't need anything, being that she would be acting as a Pet the whole time.  The flight passed slowly, as Kelsey sat next to Kay, possessively holding her hand, getting her used to the idea of being under Kelsey's control.  

When the plane landed, as the luggage passed through the arriving luggage scanning portal, an alert buzzer sounded.  The tired animal quarantine worker examined the alert and the bag that had caused it.  While he has being told that there was a cat in the bag, the luggage in front of clearly had no cat.  He could dig in the luggage to figure out why he had been alerted, or... he pushed the 'OK' button.

Kelsey collected the 'clearly not containing a cat' bag from the luggage belt.  A quick stop at the rental car counter, and they were on their way.  Kat's excitement was growing by the minute, and she was almost bouncing up and down on the seat.  Kelsey smiled, enjoying her close friend's obvious happiness and anticipation.  It would be nice to have a Pet again, even if were a pretend Pet, just for a while.

They finally pulled up to the house, a beautiful ocean front property full of greenery.  Kat started to run inside to see the place before she heard a commanding "Stop".  Even not being bound, Kelsey's voice was a powerful one, and Kat stopped.  "Wait here, in the car.  I'm going to get a few things.  As I promised, you'll be in Pet mode the whole time, until we leave.  OK?"

Kat nodded, and sat back down in her seat in the car.  Kelsey took her suitcase inside while Kat waited and drank in the view of the ocean in front of them.  A few minutes later, Kelsey returned.  She was carrying a large bag.  "OK, get in the back seat, and strip."

Kat had known the moment was coming, but she had never been naked in front of her friend.  The personal boundaries in the apartment they shared had always blocked that.  With a mix of embarrassment and excitement, Kat moved to the large back seat, and took her clothes off.  Shoes, socks.  The dress she was wearing.  Her bra.  Her underwear.  As she removed each item, it disappeared into a bag that Kelsey held.

"Lay back."

Kat lay back and felt the bulk of a diaper being placed under her, and then pulled up between her legs.  It felt... heavenly.  It was real.  She wasn't just trying a diaper on, or playing in the apartment for an hour. She was going to get to be a Pet.  

"Ok, sit up, and let's get you into your restraints."

As Kat sat up, she heard the crinkle of the fluffy diaper, and pressed in pleasing ways on her excited crotch.  She sat up.  

First one hand was fully inserted into the mitt, which went up to mid-arm and locked, and then the other.  With the mitts on, she knew she was committed.  When the paws were put on her feet, keeping her ankles near her thighs, she wriggled around a little.  She felt exactly like she had imagined, restrained, but comfortable.  She was getting very, very turned on.  

"Almost done.  Any last words?"

Kat shook her head, and Kelsey placed the muzzle, with it's gag to keep her silent, on her face, pulling the straps firmly and locking them.

Last came the collar.  It was a beautiful pink leather collar, and Kelsey had attached the registration tags to the locking buckle.  They jingled lightly as the collar was fit around her neck and locked.  She closed her eyes.  It was done.

She felt something attach to the front of her collar.  "Heel."  She was pulled forward, out of the SUV, landing somewhat ungracefully on the ground.  Ungainly at  first, not used to walking on all fours, she followed her friend into the house.  It was beautiful, but she had little time to examine it as they passed through and out to the back yard, near the ocean.  There was a fenced area, and Kat soon found herself in the pen.  

Kelsey bent down, her face at the level of Kat's face.  "I'm going to settle in.  You should relax, and practice moving in the restraints, OK?  Oh, and don't forget, you should use your diaper often so you get used to it.  I'll bring a water bottle so you stay hydrated."

Kat didn't have a choice, really, so she nodded, and Kelsey went back in the house.

The next two days were filled with new experiences for Kat, and familiar comforts for Kelsey, as they got used to acting as a Keeper/Pet pair.  Kat got into the role quickly and easily, learning to walk comfortably on her leash at Kelsey's side.  Kat spent nights in the Pet cage that was in the house, while Kelsey enjoyed the comfortable bed.  Kelsey didn't give Kat any chance to back out, not that Kat would have taken it even if offered.

On the third day, they were walking past a local golf course.  Kat was on a short leash which was clipped to Kelsey's belt, so that Kelsey could use her phone to play her games while on a walk.  Kat was, as was normal, muzzled and gagged, kept at a tight heel by the leash.  

Suddenly, there was a 'thunk', and Kelsey dropped.  A golf ball landed next to her.  Kat started screaming, trying to determine if Kelsey was OK, but through her gag only faint noises were audible.  She couldn't help, bound as she was, her short leash still attached to Kelsey's belt.  Some people came running, yelling "Call an ambulance!"  Someone unhooked her leash and moved her away as she tried to get closer to her friend, clipping her leash to a fence pole ten feet from her fallen friend, out of the way.  She couldn't see what was happening through the people.

Soon the ambulance showed up.  They put her on a stretcher, and Kat was glad to see that they didn't pull the sheet all the way over her.  Someone finally looked in Kat's direction.  "What about her Pet?"

One of the EMTs looked back has Kelsey's stretcher was pushed into the ambulance.  "We have a Pet cage in here.  Bring'er over."  Kat soon found herself in a small cage at the front of the ambulance.  No one had talked to her or ungagged her to ask her anything about her friend but... then again, she was just supposed to be a Pet.  

The hospital was a frantic whirlwind of activity, and Kat was left in her cage as Kelsey was whisked off.  A few minutes passed until a young woman approached wearing a 'Pet Comfort Volunteer'.  "Hi dear, I'm here to help you.  Your Keeper is being sent into surgery, but she's going to be OK.  I'm going to bring you down to our Pet kennel here in the hospital, where you can be taken care of until you can be with your Keeper again. OK?"

Kat nodded.  Not like she had a choice.

The volunteer opened Kat's cage and attached a leash to her collar.  Kat was led through the ER, through a maze of hallways, down a floor, another maze of hallways, until they arrived at a door labeled, 'Pet (Human) Care Center and Kennel'.

The waiting room had a number of cages, a few of them containing Pets.  The volunteer walked Kat over to one and opened it.  Kat entered, and the cage door was closed.  "Someone will be here to help you in a while, OK?  I'm sure everything will be OK."  

Thirty minutes passed, and Kat's diaper was wet and getting wetter.  Someone in pink scrubs came into the room and took the other Pets one by one through the far door.  Eventually it was Kat's turn.   The woman in pink came to her cage, and opened a hatch.  She allowed the leash to be attached to her collar before the cage door was opened and she could get out, following the firm tug of the leash through the doors.  She was led to what looked like a silver cage with a lot of hatches, and obediently entered.  The woman pressed a button, and the cage raised up to table height.

"OK, who do we have here?"  The woman pointed a device at Kat's neck, but nothing happened.  "No chip?  Unusual.  Well, you do have tags on at least," the volunteer said mostly to herself.  As she came around to the front of the cage, Kat saw her name tag.  "Brandy  - Pet Care Services".  Brandy opened a hatch in the front, turning Kat's registration tags so she could read the number.  "780-234-1285"  She wrote the number on a pad, and went over to a computer.

She typed the number in.  "Are you Kat?"  She looked at Kat.  Kat nodded, fearful of what she would find in the record.  "OK, your Keeper is... right, ok, she's in recovery.  Looks like her status is good, by the way, but I'm sure they'll give her some rest for a day or two before release.  But you'll be OK, right?"  Kat nodded.  "OK, this is weird.  Your registration lists you as a cat.  Kat, cat.  Funny.  Someone was joking around I think.  It also shows that you came into Hawaii on Sunday, and since you're here and not in a quarantine kennel on Oahu I will assume that you are not a cat.  Also, you don't look like a cat.  The good news is I can fix this..."

Kat wasn't sure what to think.  She had found the false record... but... she was ignoring the fact that it said that she was a cat, and just fixing it?  Kat knew that Brandy must have some serious permissions within the registration system if she could 'just fix that'.  It made her nervous.

"OK, this is really weird.  There must have been some sort of computer glitch.  All you blood test records and such are gone.  I think somehow your record and a cat's got intermixed.  Well, I can fix that too.  We deal with a lot of newly bound here."  

At this point, Kat just wished Brandy would transition to an internal monologue so that she wouldn't know just how screwed she was.  She felt a prick as a blood sample was taken.  Now she was really going to be marked as a Pet.  She started to panic.  This couldn't be happening.  How could she go back to normal life after vacation when she was legally marked as a Pet?  She started to hyperventilate.  Brandy noticed and came over, stroking her head.

"I know you're worried about your Keeper... it's OK, she's going to be fine, and soon you'll be back together as Pet and Keeper forever, right?"  

Kat's eyes got wide.  Forever?  Pet?  That wasn't what she wanted!

Brandy went around behind the cage, and suddenly she felt a cold draft as her diaper fell away.  She blushed... only Kelsey had ever seen her like this.  She felt a cold wipe on her crotch, and then the warm dry bulk of a diaper much thicker than what she had been wearing was taped between her legs.

"OK, I'm all done with you.  Since you're going to be with us for a little while we have a nice comfortable kennel run open right now, so I'm going to put you over there."  Her leash was reattached, the cage door opened, and she was led firmly to a wire door, which was opened.  She was guided inside, and her leash removed.  The door closed, and clicked.  "There is food and water here in these nipples that you can get to through your gag.  Relax.  Good girl."  Now she was in trouble.  

Kat was only there for about a day before Brandy came in.  Rather than her every-few-hours diaper change and feeding, this time she was cleaned much more throughly than normal before being diapered.  Rather than being led back to her cage, she was to the waiting room, where another volunteer was waiting.  Now Kat was excited.  She knew what was going to happen!  Kelsey was going to be released.  With a grin on her face and a light heart, the maze of hallways was a blur.

Kat saw Kelsey sitting in a wheelchair, her clothes on.  The volunteer handed Kats's leash to Kelsey, and admonished Kat to get off the wheelchair, where she was trying to hug her friend despite all the restraints.

A taxi ride home, and they were back at the rental house.  Finally, after a day, Kat's gag was removed.  She noticed that the muzzle stayed, though.  "Oh Kelsey, are you OK?  I was so worried!"  Kat burst into tears as she could finally release her words and emotions.  Kelsey sat on the floor, holding Kat tight.  "I'm ok.  I was knocked out, and they held me to watch for a concussion, but I'm ok now.  It's all OK."

"Uh, Kelsey, it might not be OK."  Kat told her about Brandy, and how she had 'fixed' the registration.

"Well, that explains something... I got a text from your mother yesterday."

"You... got a text from... my Mom?"  

"Yeah.  It just said, 'Congratulation's it's about time, and we're all very happy for you both.'  I had thought she had made a typo or sent the message to the wrong person, so I didn't reply, but..."

"If Brandy completed my registration..."

"Then your family was notified..."

"And now everyone thinks I'm a Pet and you own me."

Kat and Kelsey thought for a moment, staring at the beautiful ocean view through the window.

Kelsey was the first to speak.  "Is it so bad?  It's what you've wanted anyway.  And... I enjoy it too..."

Kat looked at her friend.  "This is what I've wanted, and I want you to be my Keeper, but... do we pretend... forever?

"You know, it's not pretending any more.  The legal aspect is done.  I own you, and your property, and everything, and I am legally required to care for you now, like it or not.  Have you ever heard of a case where a Keeper/Pet relationship was undone?  I mean, you work at the department of registrations.  Surely if it happened you'd be familiar."

Kate realized she was right.  It didn't happen.  The legal aspect was clear.  She was Kelsey's Pet.  She lay her head on Kelsey's leg.  Turning her head, she took her nose and placed it on her friend's crotch. The bars of her muzzle kept her just out of reach, but she flicked her tongue, signaling her interest in consummating their unconventional relationship.  Maybe her Keeper would reciprocate.  It was, of course, what everyone expected, so she might as well enjoy it.

• Like 4

Hah, interesting thought! This was supposed to be a more caring and loving story within the Keepeverse, though, so I was trying to keep it happy... It's supposed to turn out for the better for all.  Hope you enjoyed it! 

In FAFOP, I imagined a situation in which someone voluntarily became a Pet. This lovely little story takes that to the next level. I really enjoyed the relationship you created and the plot twist as well. It's interesting that Kat just accepted the situation as it was happening instead of trying to talk through the gag to tell Brandy the truth. But then, she always wanted to be a Pet, so some psychological need may have been in play there. I like happy endings, too, so thanks for not doing anything too devastating to Kelsey. ?

17 hours ago, justforfun said:

"Uh, Kelsey, it might not be OK."  Kelsey told her about Brandy, and how she had 'fixed' the registration.

BTW: You might want to fix this. ?

I always love new Keeperverse stories!  Yay!  Thank you so much for sharing this one <3

I've always wanted to try that particular ankle-binding, but walking everywhere on your knees is really hard on them... I really liked the "be careful what you wish for" of this story - Kat doesn't have the physiology of a Pet, so that could really bite her later.

9 hours ago, kerry said:

In FAFOP, I imagined a situation in which someone voluntarily became a Pet. This lovely little story takes that to the next level. I really enjoyed the relationship you created and the plot twist as well. It's interesting that Kat just accepted the situation as it was happening instead of trying to talk through the gag to tell Brandy the truth. But then, she always wanted to be a Pet, so some psychological need may have been in play there. I like happy endings, too, so thanks for not doing anything too devastating to Kelsey. ?

BTW: You might want to fix this. ?

Done.  Thanks!