LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Violet Seduction Briefs

Not yet.  I recently bought a bunch of other diapers, so I need to make more room first.  I assume they will have them for a while, and I also assume they will be the same as the black Seduction, just with a different color backing.  In fact, the product page for the Violet Seduction diapers says "Also Available in Classic White Inspire+, Safari animal print, and our Princess Pink print", so I assume they will work as well as any other of those Rearz diapers.

1 hour ago, dyperbole said:

Not yet.  I recently bought a bunch of other diapers, so I need to make more room first.  I assume they will have them for a while, and I also assume they will be the same as the black Seduction, just with a different color backing.  In fact, the product page for the Violet Seduction diapers says "Also Available in Classic White Inspire+, Safari animal print, and our Princess Pink print", so I assume they will work as well as any other of those Rearz diapers.

Well what i hear it is like a new version of the black seduction only it violet they do look sexy :22_EmoticonsHDcom:and super naughty i hope you no what i mean :46_EmoticonsHDcom:.

11 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I haven't tried them yet, but I'm super excited about them.  I usually wear plain white diapers like the Dry 24/7 or the ABU Simple Ultra for going out and about, but I could wear these all the time since they're in a plain color. 

I use to wear plain diaper like depend and tenas all the time for 2 to 3 years kinda like you cute_kitten so i decide to try something new it won't hurt you.:28_EmoticonsHDcom:

On 10/27/2018 at 7:47 AM, adam4landry said:

I use to wear plain diaper like depend and tenas all the time for 2 to 3 years kinda like you cute_kitten so i decide to try something new it won't hurt you.:28_EmoticonsHDcom:

I wear printed AB diapers at home, but I prefer plain white for going out.  Plain purple is a nice change though

• 7 months later...

After reading this thread, I decided to order the “Rearz Violet Nighttime Brief.” I wore them for the first time last night. When I woke up this morning completely soaked, I began to move my legs to do my regular squishy test. And wow! These pass my squishy test with ‘flying colors.’[emoji6] In fact they hold so well without leaking that I felt like a very plump juicy grape. Somehow they put me in the mood for something sweet. So I grabbed some candy and a bottle full of grape juice.[emoji524] Thanks for letting me know about this brightly colored adult diaper! I’m really starting to like bright colors! Feels sooo sweet! Bye-Bye! IMG_2217.jpg