LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to introduce my mommy

If I’m not supposed to post I apologize but it seemed like the right place to me. 

So to got to my point I have to explain the backstory. I just starting dating this girl 2 weeks ago and I got up the courage to tell her I’m an ABDL because I knew I could trust her with it. The response I got from her was far far from what I expected and she told me she wants to be my mommy, and that she is even a little turned on by the idea, even though I prefaced it with “I don’t expect you to take any part of this, I just wanted you to know.”  

So the reason I posted this is I want a bit of advice from caregivers or even babies that brought vinilla relationships into their fetish. We haven’t really don’t anything with the fetish just yet aside from talking and I want to know how best to go about easing her into it so I don’t push to fast and scare her away from the idea of it. I know I can get impatient with it sometimes and I probobly push when I shouldn’t. What I truly want is for her to take charge and know what to do without me having to prod her. I hope you guys can help me and I would really appreciate it.  

7 minutes ago, Luvschild said:

If I’m not supposed to post I apologize but it seemed like the right place to me. 

So to got to my point I have to explain the backstory. I just starting dating this girl 2 weeks ago and I got up the courage to tell her I’m an ABDL because I knew I could trust her with it. The response I got from her was far far from what I expected and she told me she wants to be my mommy, and that she is even a little turned on by the idea, even though I prefaced it with “I don’t expect you to take any part of this, I just wanted you to know.”  

So the reason I posted this is I want a bit of advice from caregivers or even babies that brought vinilla relationships into their fetish. We haven’t really don’t anything with the fetish just yet aside from talking and I want to know how best to go about easing her into it so I don’t push to fast and scare her away from the idea of it. I know I can get impatient with it sometimes and I probobly push when I shouldn’t. What I truly want is for her to take charge and know what to do without me having to prod her. I hope you guys can help me and I would really appreciate it.  

Just ask her what she is willing to try. Are there things she's curious about trying and things that are a set "no" for her. Let her take the lead in deciding what she wants to do, rather then you telling her what you want her to do (unless she specifically asks for that). 

• Like 1

I got a copy of Rosalie Bent's book "There's Still a Baby in My Bed" and gave it to my other half (wife/Mummy).  That's what she wrote the book for, and I think it's been very useful in explaining what a lot of all this is about to someone new to it.  I say "I think" because I haven't seen the book since, but we're making good progress!  You can buy it on Amazon.  The original was "There's a Baby in My Bed", which I haven't seen, but "Still" is an updated version (I think).  Not everything in the book applies to every AB of course, but I was in tears when I read it - I couldn't even finish it.  There was so much in there that applied to me, and there's a very good chance the same goes for you.  Good luck - sounds like you're already off to a good start!

Just take it one day/step at a time.  Treat it similar to anything you might do differently where you check on one another back and forth.  Example:  Asking her if she would be okay diapering you, and likewise her asking if you would be comfortable with her diapering you.  When I first started doing things with my Daddy it was a constant "I want to do this, are you okay with me doing this?" on both sides.  It gets slightly draining after awhile, but it also establishes boundaries until you're comfortable with one another.

Take it slow and make sure you are honest and open with your communication about what feels good and what doesnt.  You guys will find your place in time and be doing it "your own way" before you know it.  Just make sure to go slow and spend extra time finding things to make your new "mommy" feel really good too.

Well I’m no longer worried. She kinda took the role and ran with it. It turns out she is actualy pretty dominant and she seems to really like me as her baby. I never had any intent to go to an abdl convention but as soon as she heard about teddycon she already wants to take me. I just want to say that this girl is amazing and I don’t deserve her. 

Thank you for all tour advice I appreciate it. 

• 4 weeks later...

I now have a mommy, and it's the best feeling ever. This girl has excepted me being in diapers for the last 6 yrs, and also my DL side. She keeps me in diapers when I'm not working, and now has come around to except the roll of my new Mommy. Before thanksgiving I did propose to her, and she excepted and next year we will be married.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 11:29 AM, pluffypink said:

I want my mummy wheres mummy I want my bobble and love mummy pls boo hoo waaa mummy I want mummy 

Being totally honest, this kind of post is far more likely to turn off something looking for a little than create any kind of interest. Just a thought.

Little kaiya

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I can’t say how much I envy people here who have the courage to tell your girlfriend about your diaper side and they are fully supportive and turned on by it. I haven’t had much girlfriends in the last 10-15 years due to my ab/dL side. My diapered urges became to powerful to suppress and I just gave in and let it engulf me, the thought of me telling a potential girlfriend about my ab/dL side and being rejected let alone the damage that could be done to me if I ended up telling the wrong person gives me insane panic attacks. I do realize my life is swiftly passing by and I can’t just sit here in isolation and feeling abandoned the rest of my life.

On 10/25/2018 at 8:36 AM, mamabug said:

Just ask her what she is willing to try. Are there things she's curious about trying and things that are a set "no" for her. Let her take the lead in deciding what she wants to do, rather then you telling her what you want her to do (unless she specifically asks for that). 

Would you recommend that advice in regards to “letting her take the lead” when it comes to messing and wetting? What I mean is when I tell her that I like wearing diapers but I should say I don’t mess them, and just wait for her to make me?

7 hours ago, Jbo said:

Would you recommend that advice in regards to “letting her take the lead” when it comes to messing and wetting? What I mean is when I tell her that I like wearing diapers but I should say I don’t mess them, and just wait for her to make me?

Starting out by lying to someone seems a dubious way to go. My wife, Daddy and I have a simple rule that we follow whether it's for AB stuff or every day life . . . None of us are mind readers, we're all reasonable adults so open, honest communication is a necessity at all times.

It has seen my wife and I through 12 years of marriage with a lot of AB activities. It has seen my wife, Daddy and I through the evolution from a monogamous marriage to a loving, closed, polyamorous relationship. It has seen my Daddy and I through the past 15 months and him collaring me as his submissive and little girl. It has also seen us through me being publicly out as genderfluid and my Daddy starting his transition.

All this is to say, our advice is don't wait for someone to "make you" do something. It is your life, take control, be confident, communicate and see what happens. You can be certain  of one thing (and whether this was Gretzky or not is uncertain), you miss 100% of the shots you dont take. It's your life, what you do with it is up to you.

Little kaiya

18 hours ago, Jbo said:

I agree with the above statement.

That's not what I meant when I said "letting her take the lead" What you are speaking of is an already established ABDL relationship - my advice was from someone who is into ABDL who is introducing their partner into it. You should inform your partner everything that you are into - but you shouldn't PUSH them to participate. Instead, let them take the 'lead' in what they are willing to do in regards to ABDL so to speak. This advice goes regardless of what role you are presenting yourself to be (mommy/daddy/sub/little) or whatever.