LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad baby time out chair.

Here's a thought, If the seat had a cover and when the cover was removed a potty seat.  Would it be a punishment to be without diaper to try and not use the potty?  Kind of like fighting potty training.  Just an additional thought.

The addition of a dildo in the seat bottom would prevent any loose squirming around and make sure the chair's occupant stayed firmly seated in place.

Be prepared for quite a mess when the dildo plug is pulled - urine will seek its own level until it leaks out overflowing - clean up in aisle 1 !  LOL !

Further add a vibration device to be an annoyance or pleasant experience - with hands restrained and not able to reach the on/off timing or intensity controls

this would truly be a chair that bad baby would not forget.

Of course this would be a bad idea to "Don't Try This At Home" but where else could this be done with the usual disclaimer to have a safety partner present.

Chair should be anchored to the floor or moveable dolly with brakes and sufficient stability not to tip over causing the occupant injuries.

Another wild idea have the chair suspended from the ceiling like a bouncing baby rig - now have fun Houdini with that one - and a wee wee away we go !  

13 hours ago, BabyLock said:

The addition of a dildo in the seat bottom would prevent any loose squirming around and make sure the chair's occupant stayed firmly seated in place.

Be prepared for quite a mess when the dildo plug is pulled - urine will seek its own level until it leaks out overflowing - clean up in aisle 1 !  LOL !

Further add a vibration device to be an annoyance or pleasant experience - with hands restrained and not able to reach the on/off timing or intensity controls

this would truly be a chair that bad baby would not forget.

Of course this would be a bad idea to "Don't Try This At Home" but where else could this be done with the usual disclaimer to have a safety partner present.

Chair should be anchored to the floor or moveable dolly with brakes and sufficient stability not to tip over causing the occupant injuries.

Another wild idea have the chair suspended from the ceiling like a bouncing baby rig - now have fun Houdini with that one - and a wee wee away we go !  

While I kind of like the ideas, but I think Lil Fox Scotty 91 wanted to sit in the mess.  That's why I suggested the potty hole as a punishment possibility, since it is the opposite of what he wanted.   Some more thoughts to elaborate on your ideas.  If they were female, the dildo could go in the front, leaving the rear free to do it's thing.  I've also thought of a sliding saddle horn kind of thing that could be pushed up tight to the crotch and secured.  So even if the hands were free they still couldn't do naughty things.  Frustrating having the hands free but unable to get under the saddle horn and do anything.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this is what your looking for but I built this as a punishment stool. It's original design was for punishment for filling a diaper. The intent was if you soiled your diaper then you would be made sit on the stool and have your legs and hands cuffed to it so you could not get up. The more you tried to get up the more you would mush your diaper. It's about 12" tall and 12 x12 square. SO you really are forced to sit in your mess. It is just a prototype that I made, I have not really tried it out fully yet.

stool.jpg

8 hours ago, dizzy said:

I'm not sure if this is what your looking for but I built this as a punishment stool. It's original design was for punishment for filling a diaper. The intent was if you soiled your diaper then you would be made sit on the stool and have your legs and hands cuffed to it so you could not get up. The more you tried to get up the more you would mush your diaper. It's about 12" tall and 12 x12 square. SO you really are forced to sit in your mess. It is just a prototype that I made, I have not really tried it out fully yet.

stool.jpg

Very nice - very nice indeed for a stationary device - BUT- it would be too easy to escape by simply sliding the

latches - remedy wear thumbless mittens - would need a helper to install or escape.

For the portable mode simply wearing LOCKING diaper covers would work or wearing a locking belt thru

the belt loops of pants. You can run - you can hide - but you are not getting out of the mess until you are

unlocked from your potty prison.

And may I humbly suggest that you not wait too long in getting release - diaper rash is no fun !

Now before you get started - remember to prime the pump - oral laxatives and then suppositories

followed by copious amounts of water. Remember to double diaper bundle up and prepare to dump a load !

Oh you will look so cute waddling around or squirming around in your potty prison !

When I tested the cuffs, there is no way for the person locked on the stool to reach the hooks. The thumb latches are too close to the cuffs to allow them to be reached. I tried hard to get out because the whole purpose was to be forced to sit. Adding mittens would add to the humiliation.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys be are missing some basic things get a used dirt cheap wheelchair from a guy like me to straps padded ankle restraints ,padded knee bolsters so my legs dont flop open ,a really bber are d y floatation cushion that is channeled will h the he center & outer rising higher to lock you in position so you don't deform the cushion has an incontinence cover on it above that I jrow in tje washer and hose the cushion down in the shower I have a 4 point padded seat belt with a six way chest harness both of he seat belt system and body harness can be ordered locking or can be converted to locking for developmentally disabled people with other disabilities,press w couple of buttons and we look like space shuttle is going to launch up ,designed to dump your body weight on your back to give your ass a rest ,it will also lie me down and put my legs up or down as needed if my diaper is being changed ,and finally it can elevate up a foot on scissor mecuanism to be a high chair or enable you to reach things ,with the batteries charged it perfectly acceptable to take the person out to the park or wherever you had s was just normal to me ,until my best friend of mine s I nto all kinds of kink went to a party and the BDSM crowd got drewl all over him at the fun and games they could have he has sold all his old chairs into bondage now his cushion is not as agressive in positioning him and lock him down you can also put. A person in time out by deactivativating or removing the joystick so it can play many roles from bondage to high chair to humiliation want enforced diaper use, if someone puts you in it with the locking body harness and 4 point belt you are not getting up or out without there approval and  assistance and your are perfectly safe harbor n it without your body weight the chair is 500 pounds ,they are frequently free for the taking on Craigslist

A person in time out by deactivativating or removing the joystick so it can play many roles from bondage to high chair to humiliation

If electronically minded consider a further option of a REMOTE control joystick - just think of all the things that the chair bound person could

be driven (forced) to do with no alternative !

Precisly the joystick has the ability to be on the back for sttentant control like going for walks or to mall or playground,we all have back.packs that can concel the bag and tube to give them something to think about as needed. I never saw any of the potential until my BDDm little brother started to nting them out!

• 1 month later...

I want to make a time out chair that has arm and leg restraints on it for naughty babies that I babysit. I want to add the restraints to a real wood child's chair that would sit low to the ground, so the person sitting in it, felt really small. I need to find someone to help me with adding the restraints to the chair. 

I want to make a time out chair that has arm and leg restraints on it for naughty babies that I babysit. I want to add the restraints to a real wood child's chair that would sit low to the ground, so the person sitting in it, felt really small. I need to find someone to help me with adding the restraints to the chair. 
I would say you need an expert in wood to build a reproduction chair in the style you want but can handle adult weight stresses ,someone like an Amish craftsman they do amazing quality work for cheap ,there are communities of them all over ,if an Amish person can't do it with wood it can't be done ,LOL some of them do have businesses that support the non Amish in furniture and barn building .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Ours is just a straight back wooden bar chair that doesn't swivel. My feet can`t touch the floor when I sit in it. She found this vest that you wear that has a padded crotch thingy that has ties from the back . When it`s tied  and cinched you can`t move. It holds you firmly in the chair. I believe its made by heelbo . She found at good will for really cheap. The bar chair came from face book market place for $20 . Its solid wood and pretty sturdy.

Ours is just a straight back wooden bar chair that doesn't swivel. My feet can`t touch the floor when I sit in it. She found this vest that you wear that has a padded crotch thingy that has ties from the back . When it`s tied  and cinched you can`t move. It holds you firmly in the chair. I believe its made by heelbo . She found at good will for really cheap. The bar chair came from face book market place for $20 . Its solid wood and pretty sturdy.
What your describing is a common wheelchair restraint it ties in back normal behind the back of the wheelchair where people aren't normaly able to commonly reach,they are frequently covered in a baby blue type Terry cloth but it depends on whose supplying them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk