LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yep...Im a newb!

Hi,

So im legitimately here trying to make real friends who are AB/DL (or a variation of it) like myself. 

Im 30 years old. Im from hell...i mean phoenix AZ (at least in the summer its hell). I like retro gaming and outdoorsie stuff on occasion. (and occasionally regressing to age 3).

Im also married (no kids...and from what it looks like we might not have any).

Wife's not into ABDL... (Yet...I may convince her one day)

So who is into nintendo gaming. Megaman is my latest addiction

Id tell you my name...but none of you will ever believe me.

Hi and welcome to DD! Nice to have you here, and glad to meet you. Please make yourself at home, lots of good fun likeminded people here. How retro gaming are we talking? I go back to, black and white Pong! Lol But, my all time favorite is Nintendo’s first Zelda game. When I think back, that one always comes first. 

I visited AZ a couple of times, Grand Cannon and there abouts. I was very impressed, not just with the Grand Cannon. But yeah, hot! 

I hope someday, your wife can get into the abdl thing with you. How long have you had together? Maybe she does need more time, to take in the idea? Well, I hope to be seeing you round here some, have fun and enjoy! 

9 hours ago, Drake M. said:

Great to have you. haven't played Megaman in some time but it was an addiction of mine for several years. What game are you on?

Megaman 7. About to face the most impossible fight ever.