LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone here was ever punished with diapers?

I was made to wear nappies on long car journeys as I often wet my pants. My sister always saw it as a great source of amusement. I just didn't care. I usually wet them in any case.

My mom threatened to put me back in diapers when I was 4 or 5 after I had wet my pants while playing with a friend. The thing is, I didn’t remember doing it, my friend never noticed. My wet clothes were just in the laundry. I think I just told her that’s when it happened, but I was oblivious to it.

I had more than a few accidents between 3 and 6. I don’t think of that as a threat of punishment. Just a threat of, “Stop doing this, or diapers are the solution.”

Even at that age, I wanted her to just put me back in diapers. 

I was made to wear nappies on long car journeys as I often wet my pants. My sister always saw it as a great source of amusement. I just didn't care. I usually wet them in any case.

My Mother used to threaten me with being sent to school in nappies if I didn't stop wetting the bed. She never did and I never stopped wetting the bed during my school age years. If she had sent me to school in nappies I wouldn't have cared. It was no secret I wet the bed. Most days I wet my self in any case until I was about 10 years old.