LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone here was ever punished with diapers?

I was just wondering if for someone the diaper fetish is releted to a punishment episode that happened in childhood, which was particulary humiliating and embarassing and later over time it paradoxically produced the opposite effect of an attraction to diapers

It happens often that an older child, who has been potty trained long ago, could have an accident during the day or the night and wet himself... so parents would probably react with putting the child back in diapers or at least intimidate to be forced to diapers if it happens again. I had a couple of wetting episodes when I was about 10-12 years old, it was not due to incontinence, just I was't able to hold my pee, but it never ended up in a diaper punishment, nobody mentioned diapers after that (was just embarassing by itself), actually I remember one time I could hide my accident and nobody has known... anyway I think that if someone forced me to wear diapers, very probaby my fetish would be even stronger or would have appear earlier in my life...

I also have heard about an episode of a child punished with diapers by his parents just because of his/her bad behavoir, bad marks at school or so... without any wetting accidents

Someone is familiar with that or heard about something like that? maybe even not in first person?

I was punished for being caught wearing a diaper when I was 9, as I was well past the age of potty training and was in no need to be having a diaper stuffed into my underwear. I was taken into the house, stripped of my clothes, and properly put into a diaper. 

I was told that seeing how I wanted to wear diapers I was going to be wearing diapers for the entire summer break from school. I was not wanting to wear just a diaper and shirt all summer long as everyone could tell I was wearing diapers but I had no choice. 

Every thing went good the first few hours up till I needed to go pee, I told my mother I needed to pee and asked to remove the diaper, I was told to just pee in the diaper and not to ask again. So I tried my best not to go pee in the diaper but I could not hold back anymore and flooded the diaper, it was completely soaked and leaking by the time my mother got around to changing me into a dry diaper. 

By the end of the first month of forced diapers I was no longer able to keep from wetting my diaper, but I no longer cared as I was enjoying the fact I was wearing diapers as it was what I wanted to do since I was 7. 

I had to be repotty trained before school started in the fall because my parents did not want to send me to school in diapers but I faught to stay in diapers as long as I could. It was not until the kids in school learned I was forced to wear diapers all summer and needed to be potty trained again before I gave up wanting to openly wear diapers. 

My desires to wear diapers never went away and I would sneak a diaper out of the house every now and again to wear. This continued until I was 16. 

I have read many cases over the years where parents have punished their older kids for wetting accidents or a bedwetting accident by forcing them into diapers, humiliating and embarrassing them.  This is nothing more than child abuse as far as I am concerned.  It's one thing to be an adult over 18 years old and work humiliation into your roll play or lifestyle but totally different when you humiliate a 10 year old for wetting his bed or having an accident.  Those parents are just mean and cruel and need to be fined and locked up for child abuse.  I think it probably happened a lot more 40 or 50 years ago before things like disposable diapers, pull ups and goodnites all came about.   You have a macho dad who wants his son to grow up tough and excel in sports and learn to box and stand up for himself, and then he wets his bed or pants.  That dad think's he's a wimp for peeing himself or in some cases, the dad is so stupid he thinks his kid is just lazy (like the kid wants to sleep in a cold wet bed and suffer the wrath of his dad).  Then the yelling, embarrassment and humiliation starts.  Dad may say, "If your going to wet yourself like a little baby your going to wear diapers and everyone will see you in them!  That will teach you!"  As if that will make the kid "man up" and stop the bedwetting or accidents.  The kid will most likely be so messed up from the humiliation and all his friends seeing him in diapers and the rejection from his dad he will wet even more!  Just stupid!

Likewise, a mom may get upset at her kid for an accident or wetting the bed.  First, as the mom it would be her job to change the bedding, the extra wash with the sheets and the clothes.  Then some mothers feel they are embarrassed themselves because all their friends and sibling's children don't wet the bed or wet their pants.  It's like a big mark against that mom as a parent because her kid still wets.  How does that mom really know that the other mother's kids don't also wet the bed? 

Don't get me wrong.  I see nothing wrong with parent's lovingly suggesting their child wear Goodnites if they have a bedwetting problem or helping support them with their problem and reassuring them it's OK, lots of kids wet the bed otherwise there wouldn't be teen size Goodnites on the market.  There is a big difference in helping a child with Goodnites discreetly for a bedwetting problem and being a bully and abuser by humiliating them with diapers for all to see and know about.  The bottom line is back years ago (and probably even today), some parents were simply a$$ holes who never should have had kids to begin with.  They figured embarrassing and humiliating their kids in front of their friends, classmates, siblings and relatives by making them wear diapers and announcing to everyone, "Charlie has to wear diapers at age 10 because he still wets his bed!" or worse, making the kid announce it while standing in front of everyone at the family gathering pantless in just a shirt and diaper saying, "I have to wear diapers because I wet my pants" will make them stop bedwetting or having the occasional accident.  A lot of good parenting books and classes have come out in more recent years, most parents have learned to become more understanding and with commercials for things like pull ups, goodnites and adult diapers and incontinence products, it's more known and accepted that kids and adults can have problems.  It's not the "shame" on the parents that their kid has a wetting problem like it may have seemed 50 years ago.  It's a different world now days with technology, internet, TV, and work where as 50 and 60 years ago you still had a lot of guys carrying the lunch pail, working the factory assembly line, going to the fights or bowling with the guys after work while mom stayed home and kept the house.  Perhaps some dads back then didn't spend as much real time with their kids other than playing ball in the back yard or going to the game now and then.

Whatever the reason, parents who humiliate their kids and embarrass them with diapers (or even just humiliate them for any reason) are child abusers, same as if they beat the crap out of them with a whip or leather strap.  It won't make the kid stop wetting if the kid can't help it and may actually increase the wetting due to the added stress.  The kid's mental health will suffer, he will withdraw into himself, possibly commit suicide over it and the teasing from friends and school mates (Cyber bullying has become a major problem in recent years) and probably turn against his parents in later years.  I just wish there were more laws against humiliating kids or better enforcement of such actions against parents for what they sometimes do mentally to their kids. 

1. Rusty,there are a lot of things that I agree with you on but what you have said about parents being mean and cruel is just not the case for all parents.My parents tried everything to get me to stop wetting my pants.They where BOTH loving, caring parents.The way you are saying it your jugeing all  parents as mean and cruel.
  • Like 1

My parents where not child abusers by any standards. 

You qoute today’s standards as reference and those standards are what’s wrong with today’s children. 

I want, you have to, i’ll tell the counselor, I don’t know which sex I am today. 

My parents raised me as parents, not as my best friend. Not as someone afraid to punish me when I needed punishment. 

Great example of today’s parenting was on the news yesterday, teenage child being ushered back to their desk to in school, teacher touches student between shoulders on back, student turns teacher in for inappropriate sexual contact, teacher fired and won’t be able to get another job as a teacher. 

11 hours ago, waynecook52 said:
  1. Rusty,there are a lot of things that I agree with you on but what you have said about parents being mean and cruel is just not the case for all parents.My parents tried everything to get me to stop wetting my pants.They where BOTH loving, caring parents.The way you are saying it your jugeing all  parents as mean and cruel.

I never said or generalized all parents as being mean and cruel and I respectfully disagree with you saying I am judging all parents as mean and cruel.  I think if you read my response again, you will see I was very specific in situations of humiliation and abuse in calling only those parents mean, cruel and abusers.  "Those parents".  "Some parents".  "Parents who humiliate their kids and embarrass them with diapers (or even just humiliate them for any reason) are child abusers".  I never said all parents and I was pretty specific about the parents I was targeting as mean and cruel for how they were abusing their kids.  I wet the bed until almost 6 and my own parents never punished me, embarrassed or humiliated me because of it and always treated me as a 100% normal kid encouraging me to try and learn new things all the time.  That's why I stated, "  I see nothing wrong with parent's lovingly suggesting their child wear Goodnites if they have a bedwetting problem or helping support them with their problem and reassuring them it's OK, lots of kids wet the bed otherwise there wouldn't be teen size Goodnites on the market.  There is a big difference in helping a child with Goodnites discreetly for a bedwetting problem and being a bully and abuser by humiliating them with diapers for all to see and know about".  There are probably a lot more great parents who do all they can to help their children out when they have a problem like this.  The fact is, there are still parents today who will be abusers in situations like this, and there were probably more 50 years ago before CPS, better understanding, better lifestyles and techmology and the child advocate groups of today.  

Your soft approach is appropriate for kids who really can't voluntarily control their eliminations because of a medical condition or delayed maturation.  However, some kids choose not to control their bladder or bowels simply because they like wearing diapers and don't want to exercise the self-control demanded of them by toilet training.  Exasperated parents may then resort to enforced diaper punishment as a means of bringing additional peer pressure to solve the problem.  The big trick is knowing when the incontinence is medical problem and when it is a result of childish obstinacy.

I very much disagree with the premise that CPS knows better than the parents about how to raise and train their children.  Certainly, there are exceptional circumstances where CPS intervention is justified.  However, I believe it is an unjustified abridgment of parental rights when CPS intervenes because parents have spanked their children or have allowed their children to play in the neighborhood without direct parental supervision.

Remember that 50 or more years ago, multigenerational families often lived is close proximity to each other.  So, parents could often rely on grandparents to help raise the children and provide the experiential guidance on what works and what doesn't.  In that way, earlier errors are not repeated with each generation.  These days, many people move away from home because of employment opportunities and lose the support of their close relatives.  Parents are not born knowing how to raise a child.  The old joke is, "Children don't come with instruction manuals."  Many parents are only a few years removed from being children themselves. They are going to make mistakes.

As many of us here on this site can attest, diaper punishment is almost certainly going to be ineffective and likely to have unintended consequences. Often, staying in diapers is exactly what kids want.  They have worn diapers since birth.  Diapers allow immediate relief from the discomfort of a full bladder or bowel with minimal consequences.  They don't understand why they should change and start exercising self-control.  If a child is being obstinate and refusing to be toilet trained, the course of least resistance for an exhausted, exasperated parent is to let the child continue wearing diapers.  However, making it obvious that the kid is still wearing diapers when his peers have outgrown them may get results with peer pressure where parental discipline has failed.  This method only becomes a form of abuse if the parent has failed to eliminate organic problems as the reason for the child's lack of toilet training and the parent continues forcing a child to accomplish something he is physically incapable of doing.

• Thanks 1

Craisler is correct in that CPS is not the answer in most cases! What was once good to be used as last resort to rescue kids from serious harm done by parents, has turned into a monster.  It is parents responsibility in most all cases to teach their children responsibility.  If that involves a gentile or not so gentile nudge as they grow older, so be it.  A bit of embarrassment in small circles is much better than a lot of peer pressure in larger forums if attitudes are left uncorrected.  In the form of diaper punishment, again the biggest concern is to know if this is medical in nature, and that is where docs come in the picture, not CPS.  I am old enough to remember (hard to find this information today) when kids in Europe were taken from their parents at early age to brainwash them with beliefs that their parents refused to accept.  How far are we from that now with growing needs for pre school, and things said in school bu kids causing parents trouble?

A wise man once said that if you ignore history it will repeat itself, and we in the USA are so short minded that we can't even remember things that were said and happened even 5-10 years ago, not to mention the re-writing of history that is being done in our educational materials.

• Like 2

When I was a child I would have numerous accidents.  It was just told to me at first to try and hold it until  finding a restroom.  But unfortunately many times I would have accidents.  After a while I was placed in diapers.  The first time happened while  going to the store and my mother then stocked upon suppliers, diapers, powder, wipes, lotion.  I was tehn told when arrving hiome to go to my room. I was then told to take off my clothes and my mother then cleaned me up and placed a new diaper on me with lots opwder.  It was then I was palced into diapers for many years.

CPS is not always the answer by any means and they do fail children some times.  A good friend of mine is a foster parent and I do know that some of the children she has fostered over the years would have died or have had serious permanent injuries had CPS not stepped in.  Some of those kids were really messed up mentally due to that abuse.  Withdrawn, nightmares, yes, some accidents in their pants.  Some were happy just to be out of the situation they were in.  My point was not that we rely on CPS but they are there these days to step in if they have to in some situations, and many people are aware they are there weather it's the parents or others who may witness the abuse.  What 40 pound child stands a chance again a 200 pound angry parent, especially if the abuse happens at home behind closed doors?

I also 100% agree that there is a big difference in a kid who has accidents because they can't help it, including bedwetting, and the kid who just wants to keep wetting and messing himself for whatever reason.  Maybe the kid likes it the way it always has been, in diapers and having mom and dad changing him and doing it all for him instead of him having the responsibility of keeping his pants clean and having to use the toilet now.  I think a lot of kids are like that when potty training starts.  I know my friend's daughter was when she was 3 years old.  It's how you handle it.  A quick swat on the butt is a lot different then beating the crap out of your kid or humiliating them in front of their friends.  With holding TV, favorite things they like, special planned trips or movies is a better way to get your point across to the kids when it is a result of childish obstinacy and their choosing not to control their bladder or bowels simply because they like wearing diapers and don't want to exercise the self-control demanded of them by toilet training.  Otherwise, I stand by what I said in the situation where the kid just has an accident or wets the bed because he can't help it.  After all, everyone has a rare accident now and then, even adults!

When I was four years old I pooped my pants by accident coming home from school and was forced into pampers by my babysitter (white, plastic kind) and then had to throw out my underwear. The other two boys who she also babysat asked loudly why I had to wear diapers and she said it was because I had an accident in my pants and needed to punished. She later told this story to her whole family while I was at dinner with them, almost everyone laughed at me then too.

I remember this incident like it was yesterday and it was actually 41 years ago, so it obviously left a massive, deep mark on me for life. Not sure if it started the whole diaper thing for me but after I did start wanting to steal pampers from my babysitter and take them home.

If you were over 4 years old in the early and mid-',50's all you had to do was HEAR "diapers and rubber panties" and you would be terrified

when I was 5 and change, my aunt  threatened to "put a rubber diaper on you". I did not even want to THINK about what that meant. I was tempted to challenge her veracity, but I found out when I was 7 just what it was and how it was used and it was at least as bad as I imagined. It was related to another thing I had heard "pu rubber panties on you with nothing under them". When you are about 4 to 7, that is horrible. the feelings are so strong and obtrusive that you cannot ignore them and on a part of the body you do not want anyone near

I grew up in the early sixties, and I agree with Christine.   Diapers and rubber pants were a mortifying term when you thought it was going to be applied to you.

Never happened to me, but I have distinct memories of my mom going and pulling out cloth diapers for my sister who was already post-toilet training.   The fact that it could happen scared the living daylights out of me.

I definitely think that my mother using diapers on me because she was tired of washing my bed sheets has had an impact on shaping my fetish for diapers. I was a bedwetter for sure and it was a struggle for me until about age 10. I remember when I was like 7, my neighbor who was an old lady watched me one night. my mom told her I should wear a diaper to bed. The next morning when my mom picked me up, she made me walk home in just my diaper, taunting me that I look cute. I was Soo embarrassed. I also went to a daycare that heeded my mom's suggestion for me to wear a diaper for nap time. I remember misbehaving in some way that got me put in time-out in just my diaper..... sitting in a metal folding chair being scolded by one of the workers while a few of the other kids watched. The light at the end of the tunnel was when I was 10 sleeping over at a friend's house. My friends mom asked me before I went to bed if I needed one of these, (pointing to the diapers she was holding). I said no and woke up dry and haven't had a problem bedwetting since. My childhood was rough to say the least.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes and no. I was put back into diapers (70s) for bedwetting, and diapered in the evenings until I was 10. It was just normal.  A couple of times I had accidents during the day and I was diapered for that... that sucked because I'd be changed like a baby.  Once I teased our neighbor kid when he was wearing diapers at 4 years old.  I got put in my diapers and plastic pants only and had to go apologize.  I don't think I got anything other than what I deserved.

I can't say that I was ever punished by my PARENTS with diapers. My dad was...over-protective of people's furniture, especially the in-laws, as such, I was diapered at night until age 6, especially when visiting my grandparents. I have fond memories of this. 

One particular punishment sticks out in my mind, though. I was skiing in a ski class. I believe I was 4-6 years old, well outside of daytime diapers. We went inside for lunch. I swear to this day that I spilled the alphabet soup on my lap and didn't have an accident, but my teacher had none of it. He/she (don't remember which) took me back into the diaper-changing room and laid me on the floor. A THICK, white diaper was taken out. I was laid on the floor, stripped of my clothing and now wet underwear and diapered. I was made to ski the rest of the day in my thick diapers. I believe this is a big reason why I love skiing in thick diapers to this day.

My mommy put me back in diapers when I was 11 and diapered me until I was 20. She also made me wear toddler clothing like onesies and elastic waist corduroy pants that showed my diaper bulge. She made me wear these clothes and others to. school. I can remember being sent to school in diapers, a turtleneck onesie, and Osh Kosh corduroy overalls. That was in middle school. Other kids really made fun of me, but I liked it. 

4 hours ago, David Crinklepants said:

My mommy put me back in diapers when I was 11 and diapered me until I was 20. She also made me wear toddler clothing like onesies and elastic waist corduroy pants that showed my diaper bulge. She made me wear these clothes and others to. school. I can remember being sent to school in diapers, a turtleneck onesie, and Osh Kosh corduroy overalls. That was in middle school. Other kids really made fun of me, but I liked it. 

You know that's really abuse?  And wrong of her to do that.

• Like 1

I 100% agree with Eddie.  50 or 60 years ago I can see no one saying much, but these days?  10 or 12 years ago I would expect some school officials to at least question in their minds a 14 year old in diapers, onesie and toddler clothing.  Maybe it's still a sign of the times, people afraid of getting involved or a school afraid of getting sued if they call CPS or start asking questions.  It's only when someone beats their kid to death that people start asking "how could this have happened?"  Because no one gets involved when they first notice anything unusual.  Disgusting example of child abuse.