LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wish for 'Ignore User' and 'Ignore Thread'

I know it's a long shot.  I long for a button to 'Ignore User' and one for 'Ignore Thread'.  I see the former on some web boards but not often the latter.

1 hour ago, WillDL said:

I know it's a long shot.  I long for a button to 'Ignore User' and one for 'Ignore Thread'.  I see the former on some web boards but not often the latter.

I've personally never found any real need for an ignore user or ignore thread button to ignore a thread or user that I want to ignore.

I find crappy threads are easy to click off and if I don't want to talk to someone or something I don't have to.

If you get harrased by a user though you can report them to the mods

:)

There is an "Ignore User" feature, just click on your name in the top right and then click "Ignored Users" and put their name in there.

As for thread... There is an easy way to ignore them already built in, just don't click them.

• Like 3

Not harassed, no PMs involved.  Just minor annoyance at the posts characteristic of certain users.  Wouldn't bother me except they're repeated again and again in thread after thread.  One person's trash is another's treasure, not casting aspersions.  Just a personal wish.  I tried 'Ignore User' and it doesn't do what I'd hoped.  Maybe that's just for PMs?

Hmm.

Unless someone's directly harassing me, I'm quite indifferent. Is it just merely someone expressing an opinion which differs from yours? Because that's truly a gift. I'd hate to be surrounded by people who merely parroted my own thoughts. 

Our forum engine's capabilities are limited, which is the only way we can afford to keep this site up. We're giving you all we've got now. But really, you shouldn't have any expectations to not see things or people you do not wish to see in public areas- that's how the real world works and they have every right to be where they are same as you do. Just don't go there and you're OK. Ignoring is a mindset, not a button.

Bettypooh

• Like 1