LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do you want too stop your bedwetting

oldwetter66

I don't bedwet, but if I did I would definatley want to stop!  I wet the bed as a kid until almost 6 years old and wore cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed every night.  That was what started my diaper fetish.  While I didn't mind night diapers much back then unless people were around (Christmas day, vacations where we stayed at relatives houses), I was glad to grow up, stop bedwetting and no longer need night diapers.  While I like wearing diapers now and then, I would never want to have to wear them or be a bedwetter.

It would be a lot easier if I were not a bedwetter but at this stage in life I really don't mind it.  It's a way that I can wear diapers, at least at night, which I've been into since i was a child.  As an adult we have much more control on how we handle it, who knows about it etc. so its no big deal.  And yes, I kind of enjoy being a bedwetter. 

As A kid I did not wet the be.I stopped by 4 never wet again .

In 2013 I fell out side on ice that was when the wetting started for me.Day and night.it took me A few weeks too find A diaper that keep my bed dry.Cloth diapers and pull up plastic pants worked good.My wife was up set at 1st but got over it fast she was 2 years older than me.She died in Jan 2016

In March 2016 I meet Mary she is all most 3 years younger than me and she wets she lost her bladder control after haveing her 3rd baby 4th did not help eather. she wet the bed as A kid too 14. We were just friends for A wile finley both my adult daughters told us too have fun But I still can't get over the shame of wetting the bed.

On 10/24/2018 at 12:38 PM, oldwetter66 said:

I still can't get over the shame of wetting the bed.

That is understandable.  The thing is, many of us feel shame because we are adults and we like wearing diapers, which society feels is wrong and shameful.  It is 100% different when you have no choice due to it being a medical situation.  You may not like it and wish it weren't something you had to wear, but due to medical reasons there should be no shame in it if you have no choice in the matter.  I'm sure the guy in the wheelchair wishes he could walk again but should he be ashamed because he has to have a tool such as a wheelchair to help him through life?  Will his friends shun him and turn away from him because he's in a wheelchair?  Or needs a cane?  Or walker?  How about glasses or hearing aids?  Does the serviceman who lost his leg in Afghanistan feel shame that he has an artificial leg?  People look up to him as a hero, not in shame.  Choosing to wear for fun, maybe.  Having to wear for need with no other choice?  No shame.  It's the best solution to your situation and anyone else would do the same (and they do!)

1 hour ago, oldwetter66 said:

Do A lot of you day wet too like the young lady GhostGirl

I do not.  In my mind daytime incontinence would be major hassle where bed-wetting is just the opposite.

On 10/24/2018 at 2:17 PM, Kapelmeister said:

It would be a lot easier if I were not a bedwetter but at this stage in life I really don't mind it.  It's a way that I can wear diapers, at least at night, which I've been into since i was a child.  As an adult we have much more control on how we handle it, who knows about it etc. so its no big deal.  And yes, I kind of enjoy being a bedwetter. 

I agree, right now I can choose how I deal with my bedwetting and my choice is to wear diapers too.

3 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

Do A lot of you day wet too like the young lady GhostGirl

yes I started wetting during the day now too.

1 hour ago, oldwetter66 said:

Are you all every night wetters I am and day wetting too?

And what age did you start too like your wetting

For the last few months I’ve averaged four out of five nights.  As to “when like”, even as a child I was so enthralled that I sometimes did it on purpose.

6 hours ago, WBxx said:

For the last few months I’ve averaged four out of five nights.  As to “when like”, even as a child I was so enthralled that I sometimes did it on purpose.

Same here i used to wet deliberately two.

7 hours ago, oldwetter66 said:

Are you all every night wetters I am and day wetting too?

And what age did you start too like your wetting

I never disliked it but by my teens I loved being a bedwetter and didn't want to be dry at night.

On 10/25/2018 at 9:46 PM, NappyNeil said:

I agree, right now I can choose how I deal with my bedwetting and my choice is to wear diapers too.

yes I started wetting during the day now too.

I wet during the day too.

My bed wetting only began this year for me and when I was a kid it wasn't too bad (wasn't diapered). I have gotten over it a bit but am surprised how I am more ashamed and scared then excited like I thought I would be. I think being able to choose when I wear was really comforting for me and knowing now that I should be diapered most nights just in case feels hard to get used to in some ways. So I think I would choose to not be bed wetting if I could.

On 10/23/2018 at 4:43 PM, oldwetter66 said:

If you could stop would you?I think I would.I have been dry most of my live

Based on your “think” above as well as the questions, is there any chance you occasionally get a bit of enjoyment out of bed-wetting?

I do have fond memories of being a girl who never wet my bed after I was toilet trained. It was convenient to just go to bed, even when I woke up needing to use the toilet. Since I reached puberty I have needed diapers in bed to deal with my bedwetting. I cannot fall asleep in bed without diapers, Sure I sometimes wish I could control my bladder. Teams od doctors over the past 42 years have yet to help me regain control, so by now I accept that I will be urinary incontinent the rest of my life.

I still try to stop it. I hate it to wakeup wet and I sleep much better without diapers. How ever unfortunately I'm not that successful until now and I'm afraid that I have to live with it. 

• 2 months later...
On 10/31/2018 at 6:05 PM, mick_dl said:

I still try to stop it. I hate it to wakeup wet and I sleep much better without diapers. How ever unfortunately I'm not that successful until now and I'm afraid that I have to live with it. 

I found the best way forward was to learn to live with it and accept it