LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A night out (private w/Kayla)

Kayla was in her younger 20's. She'd never been particularly good and drinking. She was small and had a pretty low tolerance. A week ago she was out with a group of her friends and ended up having an accident. The whole group had to leave early and they all have her crap for it.

Come this weekend...they had a little surprise for Kayla. A diaper! In what was a humiliating experience the three girls she was out with tonight held her down and diapered her. She was teased that she wouldn't be able to keep it dry and she was strongly warned that it was to remain on all night. 

So it was only about 20 minutes into the night. Kayla was sitting alone at the bar, her three friends had just started playing pool with a few guys. Ben walked up, approaching Kayla. She looked cute in her skirt and top. "Excuse me...Hi, mind if I sit here?" He stood tall as he gave a slight smile.

Kayla couldn't believe what her so called friends did to her. She wondered if this was payback for her sleeping with Amanda's boyfriend who she since dumped. Tara, Megan and Amanda had held her down and put her in a diaper. Sure they said it was cause she had an accident last week but that wasn't her fault Amanda wouldn't get out of the bathroom! She sipped her drinking thinking Amanda was behind all of this. It has to be her, she kept thinking to herself. Amanda kept looking at her and smiling. Kayla was stuck cause she needed a ride home as she road with them and she was told if she took her diaper off they would spank her and leave her here. She was so distracted she didn't even see the tall handsome guy standing there.

"Um oh I'm sorry I was in deep thought--sure go ahead." she said nervously. She knew one thing wearing a diaper she wouldn't let this guy touch her.

Kalya had been thinking about how her friends held her down and diapered her so easily she felt helpless. She couldn't believe she'd let herself out in public like this.

Ben sat down. "Thanks...I'm Ben by the way." 

Ben was a good friend of Amanda's and knew all about what the girls had done. Of course Kayla had never met him, so she'd have no idea.

"Everything okay? Have a bad week at work or something? ...what are you drinking?" Ben turned and faced Kayla a bit. He knew from Amanda that Kayla was a bit of a flirt and liked attention, but he knew he had to be smart. He needed to gain her trust.

"Oh hi I'm Kayla." she said twirling her hair it was a habit that she didn't even realize she was doing. Kayla smiled nervously she adjusted in her seat and turned bright red embarrassed that her diaper crinkled sure he herd it. She was so self conscious about it that she was afraid to move. I'm sure he knows nothing just calm down, she thinks to herself.

"Yeah all of the above, a strawberry mixed drink." she said smiling

Damn them if they didn't put me in a stupid diaper i'd be flirting with this guy! She thought as she took another drink.

Ben smiled hearing a crinkle as she moved, seeing her cheeks go red. He pretended not to notice the crinkle sound.

"Ah strawberry, just like those cute cheeks of yours." He smiled a bit, pointing out her blush. "You look very pretty tonight..." He smiled sweetly at her. "Yah I'll take a beer please." Ben said turning his attention to the bartender. "And another one of these strawberry drinks for Kayla."

"Well it sounds like you could use to take your mind off some things. Why don't you finish that drink up and we can go throw some darts." Ben waited for Kayla to finish her drink and the new drinks to come.

Kayla blushed when he pointed out her cheeks. If only he knew! She thought to herself. That was a problem Kayla always had with her younger looks people tended to treat or talk to her as if she was younger. Damn it I wanna be sexy or gorgeous! Pretty just didn't cut it for her. She wanted to feel like an adult like this man did.

"No thank you I'll take a beer." she said smiling feeling like she was a big girl. That was until she remembered she had a diaper on.

"Um darts!" she said nervously wondering how she would hide her diaper.

Trying to think of something to say to stop from having to get up.

"Why don't we just stay here and talk?"

"I'll get you a beer next time..." Ben smiled. The drinks came and Ben looked to Kayla. "Don't be silly...darts are fun. Are you bad at it?" Ben was already getting comfortable with her and what he felt he could do and couldn't. "Come on..." He reached in and put a hand on Kayla's back and took her hand in his other pulling her standing. He could hear the crinkle. He handed her the new strawberry drink and took his beer. 

"Alright let's go..." Ben lightly put his hand on her back to guide her in the right direction. The bar was loud so he only occasionally heard a crinkle. He looked down and saw that her butt was a bit pronounced but the skirt hid the diaper reasonably well.

Kayla frowned cause dh wanted the beer to impress him.

"No I'm not i'd just rather talk." she said hoping for the best excuse to get out of getting up.

She was taken aback when he helped her up she was comfortable with him so it wasn't that big of a deal, she got up letting him lead the way.

"Thank you." she said taking her drink.

Once they were walking to the darts she felt ok for a second until she could feel the thickness of the diaper and the ever present crinkle of her diaper.

Oh know I hope he can't hear that! She thinks to herself she had a notion to reach for her skirt to pull it down she was extremely self conscious over the stupid diaper.

Ben watched as she tugged at the skirt. Amanda had mentioned to Ben that Kayla had insecurities about being too much of a kid or others treating her as such. Amanda knew the diaper would be especially hard for Kayla because of this.

When they got to the area with the darts it was a bit less busy, but it was furthest away from the bathrooms. 

"Thanks for coming over with me." Ben set his beer down and sorted out darts. "So...what's on your mind kid?" Ben smiled a bit... "You seem a little distracted...you were in thought earlier..." Ben was probably five or six years older than Kayla. Ben took a drink of his beer. 

"Go on, give one a toss...let's see what you got." 

"Sure no problem." she said taking another sip of her drink. She was starting to get a buzz and even worse she felt she needed to find the bathroom.

"Not much I'm 21 not a kid!" she hissed trying to sound like an adult. Kayla didn't mean to come off so bratty she was just very insecure about being called a kid or anything remotely to it. She hated when guys would call her babe or baby.

She was really twenty but her fake id said twenty one but she felt he didn't need to know that.

"Ok." she said taking the darts.

She fired one at the board.

"Ha ha bullseye she said excitedly

Ben saw he hit a nerve. "Hey chill...I use that term a lot...I'll be sure not to call you a kid again."

"Wow great toss! Look at that." Ben smiled.

Amanda and Tara then walked up. "Hey there's our...d..." Amanda started to say before Tara pushed her a bit.

Tara shook her head. "How'd you find such a hot guy?"

Ben shook his head a bit.

"We are going to the bathroom, do you want to join us?" Tara said. 

"You might need our help..." Amanda added.

Ben looked at Kayla. "Friends of yours?"

"It's fine I'm sorry it's just I get teased a lot." she was really mad cause if he only knew I had a diaper on he wouldn't even call me a kid but instead a diaper baby! She thought to herself nervously.

She was happy she showed him she has skills in darts.

"Yeah I'm not ba--oh hey." she said as her mood quickly changed when she saw her friends

She blushes wondering if Amanda was actually going to say something about her diaper.

"Yeah they're my friends, um sure." she said sitting her drink down.

Kayla was pretty sure they wouldn't do anything but she felt like she needed to go and she definitely didn't want to wet her diaper!

"Oh...I see..." Ben said in response to her being teased.

Megan came over as Kayla set her drink down. "Come on you two!" Megan said to the other girls, pulling them away. Amanda said something but it was drowned out by the bar noise. Before Kayla could follow they were gone.

"Well...that was... interesting." Ben looked at Kayla. "Do they treat you like that all the time? Seems like they treat you like a kid...that what you were talking about when you said you get teased a lot?"

Ben was still a bit worried Kayla might head towards the bathroom, he needed to divert her. "Well you better go grab your darts out...my turn to throw."

"Wa--wait hey!" she yelled after her friends as she saw them leave.

Oh know what the hell. She thinks to herself as they just teased her and left.

"Yes they do a lot especially after what happened."

Kayla needed to go to the bathroom but she was nervous going there by herself as her friends are the ones that put her in a diaper so they could look out for her.

"Um ok." she said looking at the bathroom half heartily grabbing the darts as her mind was no focused on the little leak she had she sure hoped she could hold it!

Ben knew what she was referencing to when she spoke. "Well whatever it was... couldn't be as bad as the last girl I dated. She was like a child really... " Ben came closer to Kayla and spoke softly. "I had to spank her...you wouldn't believe the things she did..." He wondered if Kayla would ask what she did. Ben stepped back and got ready to throw. "You sorta remind me of her for some reason...but I'm sure it's just in my head." He smiled a bit, curious to she how she'd react to his comments.

Ben threw his three darts, getting mixed results. He picked up both drinks, handing Kalya hers. He thought the plan was coming together great. He'd just planted some key information into Kayla's mind. 

Kayla had a shiver run down her spine the way he said he had to spank her before her friends put her in her diaper they spanked her too!

"She sounds like she's immature and I'm not, i'd never let a guy spank me!" she said in her most confident voice to try to get Ben to back off and realize she's the wrong girl to mess with!

Kayla looked around starting to worry about the bathroom.

"Yes it's in your head please move so I can go to the bathroom." he was in her way to try to get to the potty.

Ben smiled at her comments. "No of course not...you wouldn't let anyone spank you I'm sure." He of course knew the girls had earlier.

Ben lightly grabbed Kayla at the waist. "Hey...the bathroom line is probably super long. It usually is here...why don't we finish our drinks and we can walk to my place. It's not far... I'm sure you can hold it. Plus, don't you want to just get away from your friends...we can probably sneek out without them seeing." Ben picked up his beer and drank the rest. "There...your turn." He smiled.

Kayla rolled her eyes the way he said it, it was very condescending. Frustrated Kayla tried to convince him.

"I wouldn't I'm a stronger woman then that!" she said more trying to convince herself then him.

"You believe me right!" sounding really unsure of herself.

"Well yeah I did ride with them."

Kayla was really nervous could she hold it, could she keep her diaper a secret.

So many questions. She smiled to herself

Same diaper time same diaper channel.

She was thinking of the batman show where'd he'd get in a jam and they'd ask all theses questions and they'd end with.

Same bat time, same bat channel.

"Ok." she picked up her drink and slammed it!

"Well...I guess so. I'm sure you'll convince me as the night goes on." Ben looked at her. "That's no problem...you could always call them if you need a lift...or we can get you an Uber when you need it..."

Ben watched as she slammed her drink. Soon they were outside. "Feels so good to be out of there and in some fresh air..." Ben could hear the crinkle more as she walked now. "So...you aren't really 21 are you? What 18? 19? You are 18...right? Don't tell me you're 15 or something." He smiled over a little. He of course knew she was 20.

"Yeah I guess so I'm not sure where they even went, um we should probably let them know were leaving." she said looking around. Her bladder was growing fuller and fuller it was becoming more urgent that she finds the restroom. She felt some more leak into her diaper she blushed bright red, thinking if he only knew. "It is nice out tonight." she smiled at him. For some reason she felt safe and comfortable with him and he was good looking.

"15! No of course not I'm 21!" she said lying in fact she just turned 20 last week.

"Nooo we don't need to tell them... you're an adult." With that they were off.

Ben laughed. "Uh huh, sure you are...that's fine though. We can pretend you are 21." He put his hand on her back. "Sorry, I'll stop giving you a hard time. You are sweet." 

Ben walked them over by a nice outdoor fountain. "I love this spot..." Ben stopped. "I need to ask you something...do you use baby powder as a perfume? It smells so much like it...but it's a very nice smell...I like it on you." He stepped in close to her, putting his hands on her hips.

"Of course I'm an adult you know how things are I just met you and I don't wanna end up on a story of dateline." She went ahead and walked out where they talked.

She twirled her hair as she felt his hand on her back.

"Yeah the fountains are beautiful."

"Shoot."

"Wh--what are you sure that's what you smell um I'm not sure what kind I put on." she tried to think of a story but she wasn't quick on her feet he totally caught her off guard.

She smiled when he said he liked it, she could almost get lost in the moment but she felt his hands move around knowing if he went any lower he'd feel her diaper.

"No." she said slapping his hands away stepping back away from him.

When she jumped away she finally did it she wet her diaper!

Ben smiled a little. "You have a strong slap..." He noticed she was still after jumping back. "You look like you surprised yourself. I'm not mad at you...I won't put my hands there." Ben put a hand out. "Can I have your hand please. It's okay, just one hand. Right or left"

Is she peeing right now, he wondered, as she seemed like she could be.

"Yeah I guess I do."

"No you surprised me you went to fast."

She stood there in a wet diaper she was worried what her friends would say or what Ben would say if he found out!

"Wh--what why do you want my hand?" she asked confused stuttering nervously.

"I think hands on the hips is only 'fast' if you're in middle school." He teased with a little smile.

Ben could see she was more flustered but couldn't be sure why, though he had his suspicions. If she had wet he'd need to find out. He knew she'd been put into an Abena M3, and from what he knew about it it was pretty absorbent. Of course he had more more babyish diapers waiting for her at his place.

Ben reached out and took Kayla's hand. "I just wanted to hold your hand is all...you are too cute." Ben reached over and ruffled her hair a bit. He didn't want to push her too much but couldn't resist treating her a bit like a kid. 

They started walking slowly. Ben knew his place was up a flight of stairs, he'd be able to get a look at the diaper then he thought. He'd have to text Amanda as well.