LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strict El Paso,Texas Mother

Angela Bauer

A debate rages if the mother Liza Martinez over-reacted when her 14 year-old son Aaron took her newest BMW on a joyride in the rain. When the mother found out she phoned her adult daughter, Liza Campero, to see if the BMW was still at home. When told the car was gone, Liza M told her daughter, "Bring me the belt!"

Liza C documented most of the incident using her phone to live-tweet to the InterWeb. Subsequently Aaron and both Lizas have appeared on many TV and radio shows.

Was this use of a designer belt justified, or effective? Please share your thoughts.

Below is a longer on-line posting by Liza Compero talking to be youngest brother Aaron Martinez a few days after the joyride and spanking.

Below is a podcast of The Texas Belting Mom, Liza Menendez, and her adult daughter and Tweeter Liza Campero, being interviewed on Buzz Adams in the Morning at a radio station in Midland, Texas on Thursday, 18 October, 2018.

I agree with the mother. I was taught as a small child that it was wrong to steal. I tried it and my dad made me take the item back and give it to the man that owned the store. I remained good friends with this man, that is one way to handle that situation. That was humiliating. Spanking never worked on me. My mother told me that when I was a baby. I do not remember it. Said she warmed my bottom, but I would go back into the same situation. I've truned my curiosity into an avantage instead of a handicap. Different strokes for different folks.

Update about "Texas Spanking Mom" Liza Martinez and her family:

The adult daughter, Liza Campero, turns 24 about 10 November, the date of the USMC birthday.

The family will be in Los Angeles from 11-16 November so they can appear on a TV show. In several Tweets mentioning a TV show made in Los Angeles, CA Liza Campero did not reveil the name of said show not when it will be shown.

My guess is well before the show is released Liza C will Tweet details. I will post such intel when I receive it.

1 hour ago, fillemup said:

In this day and age, hitting/spanking him with a belt could get her thrown in jail. She should have reported the car stolen and had her son put in jail.

While it is more PC these days and reflects where we are, Society seems to say it is better to have him getting some criminal record (yeah juvie but a record) and be stopped at gun point.  And gun point opens the risk of him doing some thing stupid and getting shot. Versus him getting some welts that heal rather quickly.  Oh yeah, while she is charged and perhaps in jail he goes into foster care.  Fillemup not that I want to pick on you, because this is what our society thinks is right and you are accurately reflecting it.  I am just saying Society seems to be making some poor choices.  And yes I am not wanting to protect her if she had used a baseball bat or some real abuse.

One more thing (I am 71) why do young people seem to want to capture every thing on video.  In every case it is better to correct in private.  That is where I fault the mother (in part she was operating while angry) and the daughter should have better sense than to publish this.

On 11/4/2018 at 3:39 AM, fillemup said:

In this day and age, hitting/spanking him with a belt could get her thrown in jail. She should have reported the car stolen and had her son put in jail.

Try to remember "Texas Spanking Mom" and her joyriding son Aaron, as well as her adult daughter Liza Campero, who made the videos, live in El Paso, Texas where the schools punish with paddles including female high school seniors. That is a region where mothers routinely use a belt. In several on-air interviews Campero stated, "Often my Mom gave me the belt for a lot less. For example for saying 'Yes' instead of 'Yes, Ma'am'." Clearly the mother was sure she was not going to be arrested.

Of course in a state, such as New Jersey where school CP was outlawed more than 100 years ago, it is doubtful a parent would belt a child in public.

This was hardly the first time Mrs. Martinez had taken a belt to Aaron. The first time he went joyriding in a family car she only scolded him.

Over 4 million people have watched just one of Campero's videos as shown on all major USA networks and even in the UK. From 11-16 November Campero and the Martinez will be in Los Angeles to appear on a TV show.Clearly there is a percentage of parents who still believe in punishing with belts and hairbrushes.

In my part of Pasadena, California, a state in which public schools cannot paddle, nearly all the mothers of girls tell other mothers and married friends, like me, that they find spanking works better than Grounding and TIME-OUT. Experts disagree about CP today, as they did even before Dr. Ben Spock wrote BABY AND CHILD CARE.

It will be fascinating to see the TV show to be taped in Los Angeles.

1 hour ago, Angela Bauer said:

Try to remember "Texas Spanking Mom" and her joyriding son Aaron, as well as her adult daughter Liza Campero, who made the videos, live in El Paso, Texas where the schools punish with paddles including female high school seniors. That is a region where mothers routinely use a belt. In several on-air interviews Campero stated, "Often my Mom gave me the belt for a lot less. For example for saying 'Yes' instead of 'Yes, Ma'am'." Clearly the mother was sure she was not going to be arrested.

Of course in a state, such as New Jersey where school CP was outlawed more than 100 years ago, it is doubtful a parent would belt a child in public.

This was hardly the first time Mrs. Martinez had taken a belt to Aaron. The first time he went joyriding in a family car she only scolded him.

Over 4 million people have watched just one of Campero's videos as shown on all major USA networks and even in the UK. From 11-16 November Campero and the Martinez will be in Los Angeles to appear on a TV show.Clearly there is a percentage of parents who still believe in punishing with belts and hairbrushes.

In my part of Pasadena, California, a state in which public schools cannot paddle, nearly all the mothers of girls tell other mothers and married friends, like me, that they find spanking works better than Grounding and TIME-OUT. Experts disagree about CP today, as they did even before Dr. Ben Spock wrote BABY AND CHILD CARE.

It will be fascinating to see the TV show to be taped in Los Angeles.

I had a bad experience with one of these shows.  I was on for a different reason than one of the others appearing.  It was an ambush.  They got on and told their story.  The next thing the show did was several persons of an opposing point of view came out and attacked the first person's position.  Person #1 was not warned of the plan.  Person#1 was not an expert and the others were, giving them an advantage.   I have a feeling Mrs. Martinez will tell her story and then she will get ambushed, by a gang of anti spanking persons.  She is bringing a knife to a machine gun battle, without being aware of what is about to happen.

I honestly hope her insurance agent see's all of the publicity she is getting and cancels her insurance or increases her insurance rates to 50 million dollars a year to account for the cost that they will have to pay out when her little scumbag son causes an accident and seriously hurts or kills someone the next time he STEALS her car. He now has a publicly known record of stealing her car that I am very sure will be used to sue her insurance company in a major league lawsuit when he causes an accident.

I am pretty sure she is not at all concerned about her insurance being cancelled or her rates being hiked up because I seriously doubt she has auto insurance.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, the Strict El Paso MotherLiza Martinez, is the president of the largest commercial and industrial electrical contracting firm in the El Paso area. Therefore I am very sure she has auto insurance.

On 3 November her adult daughter Liza Campero tweeted that she would be in Los Angeles with her family to celebrate her birthday yesterday and to appear on a TV show. Details of that show are to be revealed close to it being shown on TV or cable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 9:10 AM, Naughtydiaperbaby said:

I agree with the mother. I was taught as a small child that it was wrong to steal. I tried it and my dad made me take the item back and give it to the man that owned the store. I remained good friends with this man, that is one way to handle that situation. That was humiliating. Spanking never worked on me. My mother told me that when I was a baby. I do not remember it. Said she warmed my bottom, but I would go back into the same situation. I've truned my curiosity into an avantage instead of a handicap. Different strokes for different folks.

Spanking worked on me when I was younger, at least to a certain point. My parents used it as punishment for serious issues like stealing and lying and it probably did cause me to think twice about these things especially when I got older and the punishment was more severe. They also tried it when I got into trouble at school or had bad marks but it had less effectiveness for that. We got it at school too and while it was rough the first few times it was more of a routine later on. I got it sometimes it at home for bedwetting too but that wasnt effective at all. I had little to no control over that and figure all it ended up giving me was a fetish. If only they knew. Times are so different now which is mostly a good thing. But Im not sure that spanking for serious issues like theft and dishonesty was always a bad thing.