LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is Your Brain on Diapers

I promise I'll get to the point in a sec.  I don't know how many of you can relate to my situation, but imagine many of you can.  Because of work and my wife I have one day I can do my thing.  And that is Sunday morning while my wife is at work.  For the past few months my thing has been cross dressing in as natural of a look I can achieve, usually with a diaper on under my dress.  This week I've been very, I'm not sure what the right word is, turned on, keen, woke, horny?  Anyway all week I've been thinking about diapers and my sissy things.  I had so much I wanted to do, so much to try.  When my wife left for work I diapered up and went to Wal-Mart, bought a baby doll and some ribbon,and lace to decorate this bonnet I bought awhile back. 

I made the bonnet super cute and want to do some photos of me in it, I get out my photo lights, tripod, and check my watch.  It's been four hours, it felt like about one.  

When I'm in full on ABDL mode time gets all wooshy washy.  I go a dead run, I can't slow down, I'm trying to experience or do all things that I've been thinking about all week in 7 hours.  I feel so alive, so excited, so turned on, and just amazing.  By the time I'd done my makeup, got my dress and petticoat on, and associated accessories I had 2 hours left before i had to take everything down.  I took photos for 2 hours, it felt like 20 minutes.  

I go ninety to nothing putting everything up, then I try to do some chores to make it not look like I did nothing all day.  I'm sweating.  Then the endorphines or whatever magical feel good juice I have is gone and I feel like I've been dragged behind a donkey for 7 hours.  I can't figure out what happened, how did I spend so much time taking a few photos and soaking a diaper.  In short I begin to feel worthless.  Luckily it doesn't take too long for this feeling to subside and before long I'm writing about it and thinking about next weeks adventure.    

Do I sound like an addict?  I feel like one sometime.  

Sounds just like an addict :o:P Or perhaps someone who could benefit from more of what they need more frequently. It might not be so hectic if you could squeeze in some 'playtime' between Sundays, even if only a few hours. I remember my first 'vacation' as a woman which was similar; a list of things to do that took up every waking moment I had :rolleyes: When the time was done only half my list had been accomplished, I was still physically tired, and I didn't feel any of the 'rejuvenation' vacations usually give you :huh: I learned from that so next time round I shortened the list and had a much better time not missing a thing :DFun is measured in quality, not quantity, and maybe you could have more of it slowing down some. Just sayin!

Bettypooh

4 hours ago, drynot said:

Sounds like pent up frustration to me.  Only having a few fleeting hours on one day a week to enjoy myself would drive anyone batty I'd think.....

Yep.  Been there, done that, but that was a long time ago.  Well, not exactly that, but you know what I mean.  The more you can wear, the more relaxed you get.  Works for me, anyway.

Well, "sub drop" does apply to more than just physical encounters. 

When you get a huge endorphin rush, the letdown afterward is a response to those chemicals being released all at once, faster than your brain can replace them.  

Aftercare is appropriate, if it's available.  

One of the sucky things of diaper fetishism. You can put it off but not forever. Its like we have a need for diapers but its our minds wanting them instead of our bodys. 

Putting it off for too long only drives the person insane.

• Like 1

yeah it's definitely pent up frustration and then sub drop.  

@fuzzybunny she actually knows about both.  Cross dressing is a relatively new thing for me. It was less then two years ago when  I first tried it.  She is accepting of the dressing to a certain extent, we like to shop together and she has given me lots of makeup.  I wear dresses and nightgowns around her all the time, but not the wig, makeup, breastforms.  Diapers is something she has never accepted.