LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What does wetting your diaper for the first time feel like?

In a week I will be moving into my first apartment that only I will be living in. This is the first time in my life where I haven’t had roommates and while yes I know that AB diaper companies are discreet I’ve always been too nervous to order them before. So I want to ask you all with excitement, what was it like the first time you ever peed in a diaper? (As an ABDL). What do you think I can look forward to feeling? As someone who gets extremely turned on my the feel a pampers just lined in my underwear I can only imagine what a diaper that hugs my entire lower body will feel like.

As with all experiences, its best experienced for yourself.  I don't have a lot of control due to my back injury from 10 years ago. Mostly urge incontinence, however, there is a feeling of relief as if you let go after holding it all day.  Its warm wet and makes the diaper squishy. That is a surefire combination of feelings for those of us who are a bit active in the intimate department.

It's a tough question for me to answer because which time would be the first? Was it my drunken attempts to keep the bed dry?Was it when I taped three baby disposables together? Was it my first real cloth diaper, or maybe my first adult disposable? Lol, it's all a blur sometimes :P

Regards where I think you're coming from I'll relate my first real cloth diaper. I first had to sew the birdseye diaper squares together, one layer was hardly any thickness and I couldn't get loose layering to work. When I finally got it pinned on right I soaked it and marveled at the warm wet feeling which was spreading around me. It felt awesome and I knew that this was only the beginning- life would not be complete without more. After awhile I masturbated in it from outside massaging and that was awesome too :blush: I thought about taking it off but I wanted more so it stayed on till I leaked severely- I didn't want to take it off but it had to happen. I regretted sewing only one but I knew the future would bring me more so I determined to make my diapered life better and more frequent. Fast forward to my first Depends. It was just as exciting and fun, but the feeling was quite different with the wetness being in front only and away from my skin. Finally the back got wet as it began leaking. I pleasured myself again, then changed and tried again. IIRC I wore three of them in a row with the last one staying dry because I was out of pee. Fast forward more to my first premium adult disposable; a TenaSlip Maxi with plastic backing. The capacity was amazing and the sight and feel of a thick diaper on me was wonderful. I loved how the back could get wet before leaking but learned that the back getting that wet meant imminent leaks. I knew then what my future was going to be like, and there was nothing else like a premium disposable- a truly real diaper scaled up for larger bodies :girl_happy: That's been my life since then.

You'll enjoy the utter freedom of being able to do whatever you want to whenever you want to do it with nobody else to be concerned about. It will be awhile before it sometimes feels a bit lonely, but that's nothing in comparison. All the household chores will now be on you though- there's nobody to help and nobody else to blame if things get out of hand.That part will take more time than you like but you get used to it, and doing it in a diaper can definitely make it a lot less of a hassle :D Enjoy your freedom!

Bettypooh

My first experience was actually kind of a disaster, but it was actually pretty hilarious at the same time. I wasn't originally a DL. I became one after my boyfriend of six months (at the time, now it's years later and we're engaged) first told me about his DL fetish. After he explained how the fetish came to be, and why it feels so good, I couldn't help but be extremely curious. I also had no idea at the time that there are SO MANY different kinds of diapers, and each one has it's own sensation, and often times they are very very different from each other. We had absolutely no idea what my preference would be, so we just went all out. We bought so many different kinds for me to try I honestly can't even remember them all. There were so many we we're running out of places to put them. Sadly, pretty much all of them weren't for me, and although I didn't get much satisfaction out of it, we both laughed quite a bit because, well it was a really fun experiment. I enjoyed the warm sensation, sure. But the rest of the experience just didn't work for me.

Eventually I found one that really fit my taste. It ended up being from the Tranquility brand. I was lucky too. It came as a free sample with an order of some other kind of diaper that I no longer remember. I thought it was awful friendly of the fellow ABDL seller on eBay to give us a free sample, which I came to find is pretty common in this community. At first glance I really didn't think I'd like it too much, so I put it off for a while. Eventually when I tried it, it was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. I loved the gel inside, and how it doesn't instantly absorb wetness like a lot of others do. You just kinda sit in the nice warm puddle for a minute, which is very cosey. When it absorbs, the gel stays very wet and warm, and then almost immediately starts to break down. It becomes flexible and... Well it's gel. I discovered that wetting was very different from using water, which was how I started out to try to get used to the idea. Peeing in it has a very different feeling, very smooth and almost oily in comparison. The first time I felt that I literally got chills, and couldn't stop shivering each time I'd run my hand over it. And I adored the thin flexible plastic of the diaper. Makes it very easy to manipulate things in there. Plus the plastic just feels really nice. So you can imagine what happened next. That I think was the first time I felt fireworks, no exaggeration. Then after I was done I just sat in it for the next few hours playing with it. Even though I was finished with it sexually, it still felt good to play with it and move the wet gel around.

And from that point on I was completely hooked. Now most of the time I prefer using diapers than not, although I try to keep a healthy appreciation for being without on occasion. Plus it brought me closer to my partner than I've ever been with anyone before. That experience also made things a lot easier for me to find other brands that I liked. That in and of itself was a whole new adventure, both for masterbating purposes and for sex with my partner. And just for comfort purposes too. A certain kind may only work in one of those categories. Plus sometimes I'll add baby oil, or lotion, or powder, or aloe gel, (or more recently oatmeal to simulate messing) and some feel better with certain combinations than others. It's a never-ending treasure hunt. The possibilities are endless.

Have fun with your endeavors! I know I did.

• Like 1

Well it depends on how you were raised. Most people were taught during potty training that wearing and using diapers is the most evil thing you can do. So giving that diaper a the wet of its short life might bring up some bad memorys or you might feel quite terrable about doing something your mind has been told not to do. After a few times, it will get better. 

Or you might be the unusual one like me that's like "FIIINALLY After all these years!!"

Enjoy!

For me it was a very strange feeling. I had to start wearing them because I was becoming increasingly incontinent and by the end of the day my underwear would be somewhat damp and smelly. I have to be honest and say even that didn't bother me. It had already stirred up my childhood memories from when I used to wet my pants often.

The first time I wet my nappy the feeling was strange.  I knew I shouldn't be enjoying this but strangely I was. Somehow it felt almost as if it was meant to be.

• Like 1

I never have tried an AB diaper too and I'm really looking forward to being hugged by one... so I really envy you now! I have no chance to buying premium diapers for now...

If I were you, I will try to make it a very spacial moment and take my time... so I suggest you to do this: (something similar I have done the first time when I tried store briefs)

lock your bathroom and bring the key far away from it, leave it in a very uneasy place to take it back... then start to drink a lot, whatever you want and as soon as you'll be ready, piss in your normal underwear, I know, you will wet the floor, don't worry you are alone at home so you will have all the time for cleaning (is your special moment)... then just keep wearing your wet underwear and start to drink again and just wait patiently for being "full" again... meanwhile you can clean the floor and, last but not least, you will get very annoied of keeping your wet pants... (You can do it a second time if you want) ... then when you feel ready just take of your underwear, clean up, open your nice, heavy pack of thick adult diapers, slowly open one and put it on... then just have fun!

Please let me know how it will have been as soon as you do it!

37 minutes ago, wannatrydiapers said:

I never have tried an AB diaper too and I'm really looking forward to being hugged by one... so I really envy you now! I have no chance to buying premium diapers for now...

If I were you, I will try to make it a very spacial moment and take my time... so I suggest you to do this: (something similar I have done the first time when I tried store briefs)

lock your bathroom and bring the key far away from it, leave it in a very uneasy place to take it back... then start to drink a lot, whatever you want and as soon as you'll be ready, piss in your normal underwear, I know, you will wet the floor, don't worry you are alone at home so you will have all the time for cleaning (is your special moment)... then just keep wearing your wet underwear and start to drink again and just wait patiently for being "full" again... meanwhile you can clean the floor and, last but not least, you will get very annoied of keeping your wet pants... (You can do it a second time if you want) ... then when you feel ready just take of your underwear, clean up, open your nice, heavy pack of thick adult diapers, slowly open one and put it on... then just have fun!

Please let me know how it will have been as soon as you do it!

That's an interesting take on that!

I started with a panty fetish around age 4.  I was at a girl cousin's house, wet myself and ended up going home wearing a pair of her panties. Somehow these panties stayed in my underwear drawer and I cycled through them on a regular basis - except that I noticed that they felt different, Better than my regular underwear.

I experimented as any kid does going through puberty, although I was clueless and even gave myself a UTI, which was embarrassing because I knew what I did...

One night I intentionally wet my underwear and, instead if doing the right thing - washing then out and finding a place for them to dry, I put them in a jar in the back of my closet.  Of course I got busted.

Throughout my life, i kept coming back to wetting and panties, never quite understanding the desire - which I loved while experimenting / playing. Then one evening I stumbled upon a diaper site and was so powerfully aroused that I pretty much ran to the nearest convenience store and bought a pack. 

I drink a lot of water, so once getting them home it was easy to start soaking them.  All I can say is WOW!  What a joyous feeling!!  I did eventually crash, and woke up the next day with a heavy trash bag full of wet diapers that I discretely had to dispose of.  I did also wondered what was wrong with me....

That said, I still enjoy them and would never give up my diapers!

I can’t remember really it is too long ago. But I still like it. I like to have no control over it and even  today if I feel the warmth of my urine fill my diaper it is a feeling of excitement and bliss. For me it is how it is supposed to be.

On 10/24/2018 at 10:24 AM, dlnoir said:

I can’t remember really it is too long ago. But I still like it. I like to have no control over it and even  today if I feel the warmth of my urine fill my diaper it is a feeling of excitement and bliss. For me it is how it is supposed to be.

I love the feeling when I pee my nappy unexpectedly and uncontrollably.

I've been into CDing for most of my life, of course starting out with panties. Been wearing them 24/7 for many years now. Was about 5 years ago that I happened to see a pic of a guy in some really cute girly pull ups and fell in love with them. They were Goodnights for girls so I had to get me some. Of course they were for a much smaller person (child) but I managed to pull the first one on. Prior to that I never had any special interest in diapers. I was amazed at how good it felt. Had it on for several hours enjoying every minute and finally had the urge to pee, so I thought what the heck, and let it flow. The feeling was so awesome. It was almost orgasmic in that it felt 'THAT' good. I knew I was hooked. Been wearing ever since and even wear every night to bed with wife's acceptance. 

P1010214.JPG

P1010194.JPG

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 10/30/2018 at 1:46 PM, shveddiapersissy said:

I've been into CDing for most of my life, of course starting out with panties. Been wearing them 24/7 for many years now. Was about 5 years ago that I happened to see a pic of a guy in some really cute girly pull ups and fell in love with them. They were Goodnights for girls so I had to get me some. Of course they were for a much smaller person (child) but I managed to pull the first one on. Prior to that I never had any special interest in diapers. I was amazed at how good it felt. Had it on for several hours enjoying every minute and finally had the urge to pee, so I thought what the heck, and let it flow. The feeling was so awesome. It was almost orgasmic in that it felt 'THAT' good. I knew I was hooked. Been wearing ever since and even wear every night to bed with wife's acceptance. 

P1010214.JPG

P1010194.JPG

I love my girls goodnites.  Sometimes mes I go a few weeks without wearing, and then that first one - OMG - what a great feeling!!  I love the snuggness, and the naughtiness of wetting, and 'playing' in a wet diaper.

On 10/21/2018 at 6:24 PM, DiaperScent said:

In a week I will be moving into my first apartment that only I will be living in. This is the first time in my life where I haven’t had roommates and while yes I know that AB diaper companies are discreet I’ve always been too nervous to order them before. So I want to ask you all with excitement, what was it like the first time you ever peed in a diaper? (As an ABDL). What do you think I can look forward to feeling? As someone who gets extremely turned on my the feel a pampers just lined in my underwear I can only imagine what a diaper that hugs my entire lower body will feel like.

It’s funny that you say that a Pampers lining your underwear turns you on. My first time wetting a diaper was Pampers (mind you I was 4.5 at the time but wetting my Pampers was amazing. Truly one of the best feelings I’ve ever had). It was so good that here I am still wetting my diapers 43 years later. 

It’s a very euphoric experience, especially considering you’d been out of diapers for who knows how long. It certainly was for me.

I was in middle school, roughly 13-14 years of age. I had just acquired a few Goodnites for myself out of curiosity. I went home and headed into my bedroom to slip one on. The second I felt the soft padding hit my skin, it sent chills down my spine and put a smile on my face. It felt almost natural, like I had been missing the feeling for such a long time. I spent some time just sitting there, running my hand over the garment in utter bliss, before deciding to take the next step. I stood up, pushed a little, and next thing you know, I was wetting. It was completely worth it. The feeling of losing control and just wetting yourself was amazing, pure bliss. The feeling of the warm SAP squishing up against you, sagging more and more with every drop that comes out, almost therapeutic at times. Believe me when I say you will not regret wetting yourself for the first time. You’ll be hooked for sure afterwards.

I felt a wave of different emotions the first time I peed in a diaper. I felt so relaxed and revealed while nervous at the same time. I tried to pee in my diaper while laying down, but it wouldn't happen. I had to stand up and imagine that I was in front of a toilet before I could pee in my diaper. I'm not exactly sure as to what I was nervous, but it probably had to do with having been told since potty training that I only pee on the toilet. Regardless, it felt great because it was the first time I actually got into littlespace.

My first time wearing I was twelve years old and I had on a pair of loose jeans and a pampers under my panties. I got off the school bus and proceeded my walk to my house. I stood in front of my house and made like I was looking at the mail in the mailbox. I had been holding just about the entire day and just let the floodgates open. For me it was the most uplifting and genuine thrill of OMG !!! I didn't have to worry about parents because they worked and i was a latch key kid. That one first time and I was hooked for life. After that I don't think I ever used the toilet bowl again. It was like a total change. I used my diaper for what it was meant to be used for and there was no turning back. I think back to my past and I don't think I would change a single thing. I still get very aroused wetting and messing my diaper and I will not stop. Diaper lover forever !

• Like 3