LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Power Outage (Updated 5/4/20)

Cya

A cold breeze kicked up dust accross a desolate patch of land, which had been graded by the construction equipment that sat idle. Clouds rolled over the real estate development where one fully furnished dwelling, a show house, stood. However, despite its minimalist exterior and modern design, the contents of this house were rather futuristic: cutting edge devices were strategically placed throughout the model home. These gadgets promised to deliver comforts and automation beyond anything mankind had yet seen. 

In front of the building stood two impatient men, boys really. Each was just shy of being twenty. One had a crop of blond hair which reached his petite shoulder blades. The other had a stylish emo hair cut, one eye obscured from sight with a streak of blue at the ends of the chopped up strands of hair. 

The two older teen's chatted amongst each other while waiting for the technician who was supposed to meet them. Once he arrived, he would engage the testing of the features of the household. Regardless of that, the boys cared more about getting paid once the tests were completed. 

"Man, when's this guy supposed to get here?" The black haired boy, named Kevin, asked in an annoyed tone, shivering from the cold. 

"I dunno, but this is weak. We got here on time and now this clown is lagging." The blond with the shaggy mop whined like a petulant child. 

"I know, man. Wish I brought a hoodie or something." Kevin replied. 

"Shit, I wish we could get lit while we wait, but I ran out the other night." The blond explained. 

"I'd smoke a bowl with you, got some in my car, but who knows if this guy will be a hard ass about it. I didn't even blaze because it's the potent stuff." 

"Shoot, good point. I don't want to go home broke just for smelling too dank." The blond smiled as Kevin chuckled. 

"Shit, man. After we finish here, I'll blaze you out if you're down. Just throw me a fiver." 

"Eh, are they going to pay us straight cash or what?" The blond scratched his head. 

"Doubt it. I just meant that you could cash your check and pull some money out of the ATM. Throw me a five and we'd be even." Kevin elaborated. 

"Yeah, sure thing." The blond looked up at the interior of the porch, a mock stone pillar stood next to the two, supporting the second story. 

"You don't think that they got cameras or like, audio devices up there do you?" Kevin looked at the blond with a blank face.

"Uhhh, don't be paranoid, Eric. Besides, we're sober. They can't say shit." 

"True." Eric instantly felt better. Kevin made a good point. They were just chilling, waiting for this tech guy to show up and let them test out the house. Not like they we're getting drunk or something stupid on their property. 

"Sweet!" Kevin pointed towards the lone road which dissected the wide open development. A white van appeared out of seemingly no where. It was fairly quiet and pulled into the driveway.

"I think he's here, bro." Eric and Kevin's spirits finally lifted. The sooner they could begin the tests, the sooner they'd get paid and could leave. 

However, much to the teen's surprise, a beautiful young red head stepped out of the driver's side door. She was of average height, about the same size and weight as the boys. Her vivid red hair draped across her shoulders, contrasting with her white coat. 

"Damn." Kevin whispered to Eric. 

"I know, dude." Eric replied, almost dumbfounded, completely caught off guard by this woman. He had expected some old dude, hairy fat guy or some combination of the two. 

"Good afternoon." The redhead greeted. "Kevin and Eric, right?" 

"Yeah, I'm Eric." The blond smiled a dumb little grin, intoxicated by the woman's perfume. 

"I'm Kasey." The technical minded woman smiled at the boy with the emo hair. 

"And that must mean that you're Kevin?" 

"Yeah, I am." The nineteen year old stated, a little more level headed than his new buddy. "So, like, you want us to test out this place, right?" 

"Yep, and I've noted that you've agreed to all the waivers and such, but I need you to sign this disclosure form." Kasey pulled out two pieces of paper from within her coat. 

"What are we agreeing to by signing this?" Eric asked, starting to think clearly again. 

"It says that you both agree not to tell anyone about what you see inside. You know, we got to protect our trade secrets." Kasey explained. What she didn't tell them was that the papers held a clause which vaguely eluded to the fact that the corporation would not be held liable for any malfunctions that caused the boys injuries, or even death. 

"For sure." Eric answered. 

"Makes sense." Kevin added, as he signed the paper with the pen that Kasey handed him. Eric grabbed the pen from Kevin's hand and jotted down his signature. 

"Good." Kasey smiled, "Everything looks to be in order." The technician put the papers away. "Let's get out of the cold and into the house." 

Kasey pulled out a small laser pointer and shined it onto a small, black surface on the front door. It was a tiny square, barely an inch by an inch in diameter. Suddenly, the door opened automatically. 

*Welcome home, technician three seventeen* 

A sleek, humanoid voice greeted Kasey. 

"Not bad, sounds better than Alexa." Kevin smirked. 

"Yeah, beats the average robotic voice you hear on Google." Eric said, not wanting to be out done by Kevin. It was silly, but the two young men were engaging in the timeless act of trying to impress the fairer sex. However, they both failed to realize that this slightly older lady was not interested in them. She may of been in her mid twenties, but that didn't mean she was into guys that were probably fresh out of high school. 

"Thanks, I didn't design the voice, but I am glad to hear that it's a pleasant enough tone. You'll be hearing her all day." Kasey stepped into the living room, leading her male companions. 

"So, do you like, monitor our reactions or how is this going to go down?" Kevin asked. 

"Basically, I'm here in case something needs adjusting or if a glitch happens. We've tested this system a million times in a closed environment, but this is the first test where the house is actually out in the literal elements. For instance, I'll be monitoring the power consumption and other variables to ensure that everything goes according to plan." 

"What happens if the storm knocks out power? We're not trapped in here, are we?' Eric asked.

"Good question. Depending on what exactly happens, I can call HQ and they'll activate the remote generator to power everything. It's in the prototype stage. In the future, this house, and the rest, will just run back up power automatically." Kasey stated. 

"Why isn't the generator always hooked up to the house?" Kevin wondered aloud. 

"Well, to be honest, it's to test our remote systems. In fact, that'll probably be the last thing that we test. HQ said that they would simulate a blackout to test it." 

"Okay, cool." Eric nodded. 

A loud crack pierced the sky above as the thunder clapped, jarring the trio out of their calm conversation. The boys looked startled by the unexpected noise as the room descended into darkness. A low hum was heard as the house tried to stay online. 

"Shit, I thought it wasn't going to rain until tonight!" Kasey was slightly annoyed by the power going out. 

"Yeah, what's with the thunder?" Eric added. 

"The storm must've blown in earlier than calculated." Kasey sighed and went for her phone which normally rested in her pocket, only to find it missing. "Shit!" She exclaimed. "I left my cell in the van." 

Kevin noticed that the calm demeanor which Kasey carried herself with was broken by the fact that she didn't have her phone and the power had gone out. It was interesting, to the young man, to see how people reacted to minor annoyances. However, had he known that her phone was the only way to get them out of the house, he may of respected the nature of the situation that was rapidly developing. 

"Okay, I have an idea. I'll go manually activate the back up generator since I can't contact HQ." 

Kasey was starting to head down the hall when Kevin called out to her. "You can use my phone." 

"I appreciate it, but it'd probably take longer to wait on hold. We could end up waiting an hour to get the right people on the line" Kasey lamented. "I'll just manually start the back up power. Thanks for the offer though." 

Kasey began to walk deeper into the house, hoping that she could fix this. The last thing she wanted was to end up trapped in here all day with these guys. 'Hell, I'm practically babysitting these guys, but I want to be the...' Kasey shook her head, trying to rid herself of those thoughts. She had to maintain her composure and think professionally. 

A hallway opened up to the garage and a door stood between the technician and the generator. 'Shit, I hope they don't go snooping around. If they find my stash, I'd just die.' Kasey knew that she should have removed everything related to her shameful kink, but she didn't want to abandon her private fortress of infantile delights sooner than she had to. Having an automated system literally pamper her was a dream come true and she wasn't quite ready to let it go. 

"Here we are." Kasey pulled off a panel of the wall, exposing the black, cylindrical device which sat on the ground inside the wall. It was an odd set up, mostly because it only allowed enough room for one person to fiddle with the generator. Still, it had to be compact, the suburban homes couldn't waste space in their layouts. Despite the crampt quarters, Kasey got to work plugging in a few wires and typing a code into the key pad which would turn on the slumbering generator. A low hum came from the device. 

"Eureka!" Kasey shouted as the lights turned on in the garbage.

*BOOM* 

A blue flash engulfed the entire house thanks to a direct hit with a lightning bolt. The house absorbed the energy like a sponge, but the internal systems were thrown offline. Kasey had covered her head, ducking down, due to the shock wave which had scared her half to death. While she huddled by the generator, she had no idea that the house was rebooting, and that the program she had designed for her private fetish would override the traditional programming. 

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollars, you can see more stories like this at my Patreon. You can also read up to the next part on my Patreon if you pledge today. Also, maybe you'd like a short story? If you pledge fifteen  dollars and tell me what you'd like to read and I'll write you a story about any anime or situation you choose

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

Nice start. I love this "Automatic Nursery" and "Mistaken as baby" stories. Looking forward to the next chapter. Or is that only coming on Patreon?

I've got the second part already posted on my Patreon, but it'll be up here in a week or two. It all depends on feedback. I love writing stories with diaper machines and conveyorbelts. Once I get my commissions out of the way, I think I'm going to write something more traditional, more akin to Bottleneckbaby's magnum opus, "The Nursery Of Tomorrow." 

The house is alive! Those boys are going to think they had smoked more than just a little bit when that house puts the three of them into diapers. I will definitely be looking forward to reading more. 

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:39 PM, Cya said:

I've got the second part already posted on my Patreon, but it'll be up here in a week or two. It all depends on feedback. I love writing stories with diaper machines and conveyorbelts. Once I get my commissions out of the way, I think I'm going to write something more traditional, more akin to Bottleneckbaby's magnum opus, "The Nursery Of Tomorrow." 

I loved Bottleneck baby's work especially 'The Nursery of Tomorrow.' I love anything with diaper machines and conveyor belts so I am looking forward to more.

A little update for you guys, I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 2: It's Alive!

The lights flicked throughout the house as the two young adults stared in awe. Various appliances turned on and off while the robotic voice struggled to complete sentences. It randomly stopped and started, sounding like a schizophrenic mind who couldn't figure out what it wanted to convey to the world.

"What the fuck is going on?!" 

"The house is having a mental breakdown?" Kevin replied. 

"Seriously, if this is Kasey's idea of fixing things, I'd rather sit in the dark." Eric stated, looking around for their lost companion.

"Good point, I should've just called customer service. At least then we wouldn't be standing in the world's worst rave."

A crisp, almost silent mechanism opened about fifty feet away from the boys, allowing an unkown inhabitant access to the house. Creeping down the corridor, walking with purpose was a metallic figure which had emerged from the wall. Eric turned around, just in time to spot the mechanical intruder standing in the ill lit hallway, glimming in the shuttering light. It made no sound as it approached the two stunned boys. A corrupted mainframe dictated it's next course of action as a red beam shone from its optical slit, scanning from the tips of their shoes to the last hair that rested on their heads.

"What the fuck is that thing?!" Eric asked, terror evident in his voice as he pointed a shaking finger towards the robot.

"Scanning Complete. Protocol ZYXV engaged!"

The declaration of some random, technical jargon caught Kevin's attention, making him do an about face. He quickly spotted the machine standing mere feet away from himself and Eric, totally oblivious to the scan it had preformed on them.

"It's a family friendly Terminator!" Kevin replied sarcastically. "How the fuck should I know what that thing is?" 

"That thing was scanning us, bro!" 

"Shit, this better be Kasey's attempt at trying to scare us or something."

"Trying to?" The blond asked, incredulously. "I'm about to piss myself!"

"Relax, dude. That thing can't do shit to us. We'll just tell it to cancel the order." Kevin stepped forward, ready to command the metallic mannequin that stood before them.

"Be careful!" Eric warned. "The house is still schizo!"

"House Bot!" Kevin stated confidently. "Stand down right now!"

"Protocol cannot be overridden at this time" The machine answered in a monotone voice. 

"What the fuck does that mean?!" Kevin started getting a bit worried, but masked his fear with anger.

"Dude, I think the machine told you off." Eric replied.

"I've heard enough naughty language from the both of you." The machine adopted a more feminine voice, sounding almost like Kasey. "Now, I think it's time to get my little girl dressed. These big girl clothes are highly inappropriate for someone your age!"

"I- ugh." Kevin looked absolutely dumbfounded. Never in a million years had he expected anyone, man or machine, to utter such a bizarre and belittling string of words in his direction, let alone, at him.

"Why-" The blond stopped, trying to draw out his thought. "Why did it call us girls?" Eric finished, looking towards Kevin for some type of rational response, or anything to justify this madness.

"How the fuck should I know?!" Kevin finally snapped. "I get enough shit from random douchebags, making fun of my hair, but I'm not going to let this oversized vibrator, talk shit on me!"

In a flash of the strobing lights, Kevin lunged at the metallic being, fist wound up and ready to strike. He sailed through the air, having used a low seated couch as a catapult. Thankfully, for the young man, the vaulted ceiling gave him clearance to preform his mock attack. 

Unluckily for him, the machine was not only capable of providing domestic services, but it was programmed to subdue would be thieves and burglars. The probability of needing to deploy defensive measures was astronomically low, but it was programmed to anticipate any scenario and defend itself, and the house at all costs. However, the mortality of would be crooks and the inhabitants of the unit's dwelling were held paramount. All domestic bots couldn't terminate life, their programming only allowed them to subdue any trespassers or attackers.

Eric had barely blinked, but in mere seconds, his new buddy had went from yelling at the machine to being held up by it, dangling his sneaker clad feet, struggling to kick the metal plated asshole which held him by the arms. The blond didn't know what to do, should he try and help his new acquiesce or flee? Should he seek out Kasey? Then again, the robot sounded just like her. 'She was a Cyborg or something this whole time? Man, of course the hottest chick I talked to in weeks turned out to be a robot. Wonder if she has a robogina.'

While Eric contemplated the moral quandary of literal cyber sex, and all its odd components, Kevin was hanging like the catch of the day by the bot's lone hand. The boy stared at the robot, shouting obscenities at it's silver face plate as he threw his feet repeatedly at its chassis. However, the machine showed no emotions or anything to indicate its next move. Unflinching and determined, the machine brought up it's free hand and, with the gentlest ease, pinched Kevin's neck with the prick of a powerful sedative, only to be used in the most extreme cases of unrest by a combative human.

"I can't feel my legs!" Kevin screamed at the top of his lungs as his body went limp. His thoughts were adrift in panic as he ceased to feel anything at all.

"The fuck...?" Eric was pulled from his perverse, man on machine fantasy thanks to his buddy's shouting. "Kevin, I'm going to get help!"

Kevin couldn't even turn his head, but noticed that he was being laid on the ground, slowly by his assailant. A beam of light caused him to shut his eyes. Even with eyes clenched, he could barely make out a slightly red hue illuminate him. A tinged, burning scent wafted up to his nose, telling him that something was being burned. However, before he could figure out what that was, a cool air hit his hairless thighs. 

His eyes instantly opened, looking down as much as his head would allow. He noted that the robot was peeling his once pristine skinny jeans from his legs, much like how string cheese is eaten. Still, the robot was not done, a ripping sound soon followed as the boy's boxer shorts were removed. 

"Such a strange choice of clothing today, Kasey." The feminine automaton clucked.

"I'm not Kasey!" Kevin barked. 

The nude young man couldn't help but wonder why this thing thought of him as Kasey. 'Did this thing get fried that hard or is this like her personal assistant or something?'

A fluttering and crinkling noise pulled Kevin from his thoughts just in time to see a shining, rectangle of pink plastic pop out of the robot's midsection, much like a can of coke comes out of a vending machine. 

"The hell is that thing!?" Kevin demanded, but he didn't have to wait long to see what it was.

With a flick of the robot's wrist, the pink piece of plastic unfurled, taking the shape of a massive hourglass, complete with girly designs plastered across the entire thing. Kevin's mind went blank. 'It couldn't be. Fucking looks like what my niece wears!"

"Let's get widdle Kasey into her diapee!"

To Be Continued...

• Like 2

Things are escalating quickly. The robot doesn't seem to notice the others so maybe they have a chance to escape? Or more likely get caught in the House's other gadgets.

I was really glad to see an update on this. Seems like Kasey’s cover has been blown. Although the boys haven’t put it all together yet, they have everything they need right now. They just need to figure it out. Now with the house at least partially operational, can they open the doors and leave? I was happy I could give it a like and I am looking forward to seeing more. 

• 1 month later...

Chapter 3: Makeover 

Kevin tried to the best of his ability to wriggle, to resist and get away from the insane machine which held the infantile plastic garment mere inches away from his crotch. His attempts at rebellion proved fruitless as the robot grabbed his ankles with one of its robotic hands, hoisting his limp legs up off of the carpet. A liberal dusting of talcum powder came out of the robot's mouth, which both startled and repulsed the young man. He didn't want this crazed robot anywhere near his manhood.

The robot cooed nonsensical gibberish as it rubbed in the powder all over his cock and balls. Kevin cringed as his penis started to grow hard by the touch of the machine's fake hand. He was ashamed to mention it but it had been a month since he had gotten laid due to the fact that he had broken up with his ex girlfriend. Obviously, the feel of someone else's hand was a welcome sensation. 

'At least Allyssa isn't here to see this...' Kevin thought as the robot continued to work.

Satisfied with the amount of powder that coated the young man's groin, the machine pulled the massive diaper over his stiff cock, sealing it underneath the thick disposable. A few tapes were pushed down, sealing the diaper shut and trapping the boy into his new plastic prision. However, the robot was not finished. It spat out a pair of translucent pink plastic pants with large, girlish frills from it's midsection. Kevin whined and pleaded, but the oversized tin can could care less and he found the see through plastic panties drawn up over his bulbous diapered butt.

After pulling the pink monstrosity into place, the robot leaned down, getting close to Kevin's face. The thoroughly embarrassed and freaked out boy clenched his shut when the metallic nanny's mouth slit opened. He didn’t have any idea what the robot had in store for him, but he chose to exercise the only liberty his body was left able to preform, closing his eyes and praying that this whole thing was just a bad dream. 

A small cylindrical shaped object, possibly a mock tongue, poked out of the robot's "mouth" and started sprayed a very fine mist of make up. Kevin could hear a slight hiss and feel something being applied to his face by the house bot. The smell was faint, but familiar, smelling almost like something his female relatives would wear. 'Is this thing spraying me with perfume? Why would it spray my face with perfume?'

Finally, the metallic intruder finished air brushing the boy's face with a blend of make up and strategically placed blush beneath his eyes. The blush really allowed his cheek bones to stand out. Next, the robot leaned even closer as the tip of the spraying mechanism changed to a lipstick applicator. Kevin could feel the robot trace the contract of his lips, slowly and purposely, but had no clue as to what the robot was doing to him.

The robot studied the frightened diaper boy's face fora moment, scanning it. A notification popped up on its facial scanner that the boy it called Kasey wasn't wearing any eye shadow. Another, "low priority" notification told the house bot that this was not Kasey, but due to the glitch in the system, the robot quickly disregarded the newfound information that the scan had delivered it. Besides, the machine determined that it ultimately didn't matter who it was diapering and dressing up. It's primary mission statement was to ensure that the recipient, in this case "Baby Kasey", was to experience the most girly and frilliest adult babyhood ever.

Kevin could feel a new sensation as a brush was little ran over his closed eye lids. At this point the terrified young man knew that the machine was putting eye shadow onto him. When he was just a boy in high school, he recalled wearing eye shadow when he was going through his emo phase, but quit when he graduated. Sure, he still wore streaks of blue in his hair, but the make up was a bit much and limited the amount of action he could get from the opposite sex.

*Beautification Complete* The feminine voice declared. 

Kevin opened his eyes and was surprised to see his own reflection thanks to a mirror which had been held up in front of his face by the robot. Again, the young man had messed around with eye shadow, but he never wore lipstick, certainly not the fire red lipstick that failed to match the bubble gum pink blush which adorned his cheeks. He honestly felt like a child's doll, dolled up and ready to be played with.

'Seriously?! What the hell is wrong with this piece of crap?!' Kevin couldn't help but feel like a massive sissy, thanks to the make up and giant pink diaper he wore.

While he wondered why the malfunctioning machine had diapered and painted his face, the machine forced his hands into fists, catching his attention. His numb, limp hands were pushed into huge mittens, almost the size of boxing gloves. The tight pink PVC mittens were meant to deny him any movement of his hands. Sure, it was overkill since Kevin was already number from the neck down, but Kasey loved being helpless during her baby time and the machine always followed the protocol laid out by its mistress without fail. Next, Kevin saw his feet being tied into thick, matching pink baby booties.

All Kevin could do was groan angrily while the robot started snapping pictures of him in his new diaper and matching babyish articles of clothing. He couldn't help but worry about who the pictures were for. If they ended up on the Internet, he could pretty much kiss his social life goodbye. 

'I hope Eric finds Kasey and turns this fucking machine off!'

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollars, you can see more stories like this at my Patreon. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked the addition. I guess my last question was also answered. No they can’t just open the door and leave. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

Chapter 4: No Hope?

While Kevin was being dressed by the malfunctioning machine, Eric had fled away from the living room, promising to get help. The blond with the shaggy mop was going from room to room, hoping to find Kasey. He started in a room which was seemingly empty save for some furniture from a big box store and a mattress. He looked around and even checked the closet before leaving, figuring that if Kasey knew about this robot, she was probably hiding from it like he should be doing. 

Still, he knew that he couldn't just give up and let Kevin be this insane android's doll. Not only would that be a very chicken shit thing to do, but deep down inside, Eric knew that he'd probably be next if he couldn't find a way to stop the overloaded machine. 

Two more rooms, and three minutes later yielded no Kasey or anything resembling an "off" switch for the machine. Eric stood in the hallway, fighting his growing anxiety while he heard occasional groans and cooing coming from the living room. This mixture of sounds did nothing to alleviate his nerves as it continually bombarded his ears. When he felt like he was on the verge of a panic attack, he had an epiphany!

'Kasey said something about a generator!' Eric realized that the only place that would house a generator would be the garage!

The teen ran out of the hall and into the garage, looking around wildly for anything that remotely looked like a generator. He searched under selves and throughout a storage cabinet, but found nothing. He even opened each washer and drying, hoping that maybe, just maybe, they were designed to look like appliances, but we're secretly generators. Sadly, they were just normal laundry room machines.

Eric held back his anger, not wanting to shout and alert the robot to his location, but he felt his rage build up and release itself as a stout kick to the wall. Suddenly, a panel of the wall recoiled back and rolled into the structure, revealing a very shaken Kasey, who had her knees up to her chest while her arms were wrapped around her legs. She looked up like a deer caught in the headlights. 

"Is everything okay? Where's Kev-" 

Before Kasey could finish her question, Eric cut her off, just thinking about Kevin caused him to erupt in anger.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?"

"The house has experienced a massive glitch, but if we just wait until the evening, my supervisor should send someone out here to fix this situation." Kasey explained, startled by how upset Eric was.

"No shit, there's a glitch!" The blond replied. "The robot is like, dressing Kevin up like a girl and was talking- like it was using your name and thinks we're both girls!" Eric struggled to explain what he had witnessed.

"I-" Kasey was at a loss for words. She knew that things had rebooted and that she wasn't qualified to fix the system since it had taken a direct hit from a lightning strike, but her fucking nanny was now unleashed and, according to the angry stoner in front of her, it was fulfilling her commands on Kevin. She could say nothing, her body was awash in a mixture of shame, terror and arousal. She knew that if she couldn't stop her nanny bot, her little secret would get out.

"Kasey, what the fuck are we supposed to do?" Eric finally asked.

"I don't know what to do." Kasey offered weakly. 

"Why does that thing think Kevin is you?" Eric couldn't help but ask, letting curiosity get the better of him.

"Each house comes with a personal robotic butler and I use that one as a sort of personal assistant. The power surge must've scrambled the machine's visual components..."

"Okay." Eric thought for a moment. "That doesn't explain why it shot Kevin and is putting him in a diaper."

"That's-" Kasey suddenly pictured the emo looking young man in one of her pink diapers. 

"You sure it isn't like, a sex bot or something?" Eric's deviant mind threw out the first thing he could think of. Ironically enough, he had no clue how right he was.

"No."

Thinking on her toes,  Kasey quickly came up with a somewhat logical response.

"The power surge must've activated a subroutine which comes as an option for households that have babies."

"Umm, what?"

"Basically, it's nanny bot function was activated and has taken over, causing it to think Kevin is a baby that the owner's of the house want taken care of." Kasey explained.

"Well, I got bad news then."

Eric looked down at Kasey, pity evident in his eyes.

"The robot thinks you're a baby."

"I see." Kasey stared at the wall in front of her. Yeah, she had managed to sell a pothead her explanation for what happened, but she knew her boss could easily have one of the programmers go through the robot once she and the guys had been freed from the house. Once that happens, her job was history. Regardless of her future, she knew that she had to do something or else they'd all be diapered and babied by her short circuiting babysitter. 

"Can you do anything to stop it?" Eric asked, worry growing in his voice as he looked down at the once confident woman on the floor. 

"I really don't know what I can do." The redhead slowly got to her feet before looking at Eric. "I mean, I could turn off the power, but the robot has an internal battery which can last for a full thirty six hours. Turning off the power won't stop it."

"Shit!" Eric whined. "I don't want to end up like Kevin!"

A metallic clanking sound echoed from the interior of the house, coming closer.

"I think it activated the hands." Kasey stated in a weak voice.

Suddenly, a silver tendril shot out of the slightly open door, snaking its way through the air, searching for a target. It grabbed Eric by his t-shirt and pulled him off his feet.

"Holy Shit!" He shrieked as he was dragged backwards towards the house.

"Kasey! Save me!".

Not knowing what else to do, Kasey punched in the code to shut the door to the generator, sealing herself back inside. 

Eric couldn't believe his eyes. She had literally went back into that room, hiding from the metal monster that was hell bent on babying them all. As he was being dragged from the garage and back into the house, he shouted out to Kasey.

"You bitch!" 

The robot reeled in it's arm, content and happy to see that it had snagged another baby, another Kasey. Once fully reeled in, the machine held Eric up in front of it, leaving the teen to dangle off of the floor. Robotic eyes scanned Eric and noted that he wasn't quite the same as the new Kasey it had just dressed. The deranged autonomous android would fix that in due time.

"Such naughty language and you aren't in the proper clothing for your age, little girl."

Eric was scared by the red eyes staring at him, seemingly capturing his every feature and logging it into a digital database. Still, he didn't want to go down without a fight."

"Fuck you!" The blond barked, trying to sound tough as he hung in the air by the robot's hand.

The next thing the robot said caused Eric's hot blooded bravado to instantly melt away. "Baby isn't allowed to fornicate anything. We'll have to activate the chastity device for naughty Kasey."

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollars, you can see part five, as well as more stories like this at my Patreon. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Kasey needs to worry about more that being discovered. If either of those two potheads gets a chance I would think they would want to give her the spanking of her life. She needs that and more. I was happy I could give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

Chapter 5: Caged and Confused

"Chastity?"

Eric practically whispered in confusion.

The young adult had heard the term in church a few times and never exactly knew what it meant. He assumed that it was something that only girls practiced since it was all about preserving purity or some such nonsense. Regardless of what the definition of the word meant, Eric knew that he wanted nothing to do with it.

A red light shot out from the android's eyes, cutting through the teen's clothing like a knife through butter. Eric practically pissed himself in fear as he hung there, still as a mouse, while the robot removed his clothing with the precision of a surgeon. With each pass of the laser, a new piece of clothing fell to the floor, leaving the blond feeling the coolness of the air.

Finally, the robot stopped, leaving the blond who hung from its grip grateful that the beam of energy had no effect on his skin.

"O-okay!" The naked young man stammered.

"I get the point! I won't cuss!"

The short circuiting babysitter ignored its newest charge, opting to preform another scan on his genitals.

"Diameter and circumference noted. Processing materials. Please wait."

Eric cocked his eyebrow as the sinister sounding robot stated its next move with the chilling voice of an emotionless machine. 'Why did it scan my junk?'

Suddenly, the robot's midsection glowed along its seems, much like a xerox machine, as a humming sound emanated from within the metallic being.

"The f-" Eric cut himself off, not wanting to piss off the robot anymore with his choice of words.

An oddly cheerful dinging sound signaled that the robot had completed whatever task it was doing and, using its free arm, the nefarious nanny bot opened its midsection.

Eric was caught off guard as the inside chamber of the robot glowed with a light so bright that it almost blinded him. He closed his eyes, hoping to avoid damaging his sight.

"Process complete. Applying chastity device."

The robot's voice caused Eric to open his eyes and that's when he saw a bright pink knub of sorts that had a bar behind the main structure of the tiny device. It was about the size of his thumb and looked like a spherical deadbolt lock. In fact, it kind of reminded him of the lock he had to use for Physical Education class back in high school.

'What the fuck is that thing supposed to do?'

Eric didn't have long to think about the strange device since the robot wasted no time grabbing his cock and balls, holding them firmly, yet gently enough not to harm the nineteen year old. Air escaped from his mouth at this unwelcome intrusion of his personal space. Sure, being manhandled by a robot was bad enough, but he preferred it to whatever the hell it wanted to do to his privates.

"Let go of my junk, man!"

"I will do no such thing until you're properly secured."

The robot stated, leaving the young man even more confused by its intent.

A cold stiff plastic was slowly brought over his average sized penis. Eric chose not to look at what the deranged machine was doing, preferring to think that this was all just a nightmare. It wasn't until a small rod went behind the base of his ball sack and clicked into place, that he realized that this was truly happening. Once he heard and felt this fiendish cock cage secured around his manhood, he knew exactly what the robot meant. He really wouldn't be fucking anything until the robot decided to free him from the plastic sheath.

"Chastity device secured. Task at fifty percent completion."

"Fifty percent? I only have one cock!"

Eric whined.

The robot lowered the bewildered teen to the floor, his skin meeting the soft carpet of the living room. As he laid on the floor, forced into place by the strength of the robot, he started to feel mentally fatigued by the whole situation. Here he was, basically at the mercy of a deranged, oversized C3P0 and the only person who could've helped him had abandoned him, hiding in a cubby hole, like a coward. However, things were only just beginning to get worse for him when he noticed that the nanny bot was holding an odd, atom bomb shaped....thing.

"Please!" Eric begged. "I'll be good!"

"I know you will, Kasey, but nanny has to plug your pussy so that no naughty boys can fuck you."

The blond's eyes went wide. He knew that it was pointless, but he had to resist, he had to try to break free from this metallic monster before that oversized radish was shoved up his ass!

Eric flailed wildly, kicking at the machine, trying to knock it off balance or, at the very least, get it to release him so he could get up and run. All his efforts were for nothing as the crazed machine merely summoned a few extra arms from beneath it's armpits. It was like a spider of sorts, a robotic spider.

Still. That was the only word that could describe the blond, teenaged stoner's body once the robot had him pinned to the floor, right where it wanted him. He could only whine as he watched the oddly shaped device get closer to his lower half. As soon as it was out of sight, he could feel the cone shaped tip press against his tight hole. His virgin asshole wasn't ready for what came next as the robot slowly twisted the cone back and forth, easing it in as gently as it could.

"I-It's too big!"

"P-Please!"

"Stop!"

The nanny bot once again ignored the teen's cries as it continued to press the butt plug deeper into the blond's ass, manoeuvring it until it breached his hole, sliding into place as the teen gasped and wriggled at the intruder entering him.

It took only twenty seconds, but to Eric, it felt like hours, but finally, the anal invasion was over. It was an indescribable sensation, but if Eric had to use only one word to sum up how he felt at that moment, it would be "full". The plug filled his ass entirely, stretching it to the very brink and leaving the blond feeling like he had to take a massive dump.

"There. Isn't that better? Your naughty pussy is all blocked up. Now, let's get you into a nice, thick diaper."

The idea of being diapered didn't seem so bad to Eric compared to what he had just endured, but once the robot held up his new diaper, he suddenly realized that this was only going to get worse before it got any better.

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollars, you can see part six, as well as more stories like this at my Patreon. 

• Like 1
On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 8:14 AM, CDfm said:

Kasey needs to worry about more that being discovered. If either of those two potheads gets a chance I would think they would want to give her the spanking of her life. She needs that and more. I was happy I could give this a like and I am really looking forward to reading more. 

True.Very good point. Don't forget that this walking talking malfunctioning toaster oven is also her "nanny" and won't be happy with her behavior either. XD

• 1 month later...

Chapter 6: Diaper Time

Eric stared at the unraveled hourglass. It looked like no medical diaper he had ever seen before. Spiraling along the sides of the plastic abomination were pink lines, all interweaving amongst each other. However, his eyes were drawn to the landing strip, the flat panel the crazy robot held the diaper by. It was adorned with little crowns, unicorns and all manner of girlish insignia.

Even though the malfunction machine gave the bewildered stoner a moment to stare at the garment that would seal his already caged cock away from the world, it was only a momentary pause as it went to work, wasting no time diapering him. With unmatched strength and speed, the deranged robot had the blond's legs up, practically pinned to his chest as it blasted his bare ass and balls with a healthy dusting of baby power, coating his nether region white. Some of the dust blew towards the stoner's face, causing Eric to cough like he took a massive bong hit.

His unwanted babysitting bot cooed at him in a sickeningly sweet tone as it lifted him into a hug, patting his back until the boy ceased his coughing fit. Once Eric regained his composure, the machine laid him back and pulled the diaper up from beneath his bottom, quickly taping it into place, another layer of "protection" to ensure that he didn't get into any trouble. At least, that's what the robot told him as it checked the leak guards before it patted his bulbous crotch.

"That's much better, huh Kasey?"

The blond didn't know what to say. Much of the fight had literally been forced from him due to the diapering. That coughing fit had been the finishing blow and caused his body to turn red while he was trying to regain his breath. In what was probably his smartest move of the day, the teen nodded his head in agreement, hoping to keep the nanny in a good mood. Even though it hurt his pride to agree with this deranged hunk of junk, at least he didn't say anything out loud. 

"That's my good girl. I'm going to get you dressed and then you and your sister can spend some time playing in the virtual world you're so fond of!"

Eric didn't know what to make of that statement, but he realized that it couldn't be that bad. After all, it was probably some harmless virtual reality program that the house had made for the kids that would live here. Regardless of what the robot had in mind for him and kevin, he didn't have long to think about it as the machine started dressing the blond boy.

The other diapered sissy boy, laying in his new bassinet, thought about this new piece of information. Kevin knew that, if this domestic house bot could be corrupted, then what was stopping a virtual program from being perverted? Then again, Kevin was in the same mindset as Eric, it couldn't be as bad as what they had both been put through. 'Shit, at least I won't have to lay here bored if I'm going into a VR sim.'

After a few minutes the nanny bot lowered a mirror in front of Eric, allowing him to see what the robot did to him. On his knees, bottom up, he could see his reflection staring back: he noticed his blond pig tails with pink tips, smokey eyes and a pale foundation complemented the healthy amount of blush that brought out his cheeks gazing back at him. He noticed with a grimace that even his lips were a perfect shade of bubble gum pink, swollen thanks to the special lipstick it had painted on them.

The robot forced him to his feet, allowing him to take in his new dress which was a stiff hard plastic, covering his upper body like a thick cocoon of PVC. It was a rather simple pink sissy dress, with a matching corset, that stopped right below his belly button. Beneath the hem of the hideous reject of fashion, his diaper stood proudly, announcing to the world that he wasn't just a crossdresser, but a little baby sissy. 'If only this ugly thing covered that damn diaper...' Eric winced as he lowered his hands in an attempt to cover the pink and white diaper, discovering that both hands were covered in pink ball mittens, rendering them completely useless 

"Now, stop playing with your diaper, Kasey. I have to get you and your sister ready for the beauty pageant while I search for your other naughty sister, Kasey."

"She's hiding in the garage." Eric ratted on the woman who, in his mind, deserved to be caught and dolled up. She had the power to fix everything but instead of trying to help, she was hiding away from the problem like a giant baby. 'If anyone deserved to be diapered, it was her!'

"Good girl!" The malfunctioning machine praised the blond stoner, strapping the VR device onto his head.

Kevin whimpered behind his pacifier gag, pissed that Eric told that stupid robot where to find Kasey. Sure, Kasey basically abandoned them, but she was their last hope. 'That fucking dumbass just doomed us if Kasey gets caught!'

"Now, now. Hush baby girl." The robot stated as it put the VR device on Kevin's head. "It's time to play beauty queen!"

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollars, you can see part eight, as well as more stories like this at my Patreon. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Both new chapters were good. While I am looking forward to seeing Kacey get some of the punishment she deserves, I think Kevin is right. Telling the machine could well be sealing their fate. If Kacey were able to escape she could get the boys free.  Then on the other hand she would probably just keep going and forget about the boys if she got away.  Very happy I could give this a like. I am looking forward to reading more soon. 

Chapter 7: Into The Matrix

Kevin and Eric's vision was enveloped by a blanket of darkness as the simulation came to life. A few seconds passed before the black screen turned into a sea of pixelation that quickly grew more vibrant and clear as the new reality came into focus around the two teens. It was akin to someone switching the graphic settings from low to high on a top of the line computer game, but that's where the similarities ceased as the program created an amazingly lifelike and real recreation of a performing arts venue. Row after row of seats appeared, flanked by aisles for would be patrons to find their seat.

"Woah!" Eric spoke aloud as he marvelled at how vivid and real his surroundings looked. He looked down at himself and was happy to see that he was back in his regular clothing, free of the overwhelming feminine attire he was just moments ago forced to wear.

Kevin was experiencing a similar state of awe and disbelief. It was almost like he had never stepped foot into that damn house and was at some random performance hall. Deep down, some part of him wished that this was real. At least in virtual reality he was dressed normally.

"Dude?!" Eric cried out in shock due to the hundreds of other people simultaneously appearing all around him. "Where are we?!"

"It's just a VR sim. A fucking great one, but still- It's all gotta be fake..." Kevin paused and reached out to touch one of the random people. However, before he could test his theory, a loud voice interrupted his inquiry.

"Are you little ladies lost?" A womanly voice asked, rich with an authoritarian tilt.

"Wha-" Eric was caught off guard by the woman standing directly behind him. She looked like a mixture of a typical soccer mom and playboy centerfold.

"What are you tripping on? It's not even re-"

Kevin looked behind him and found himself face to face with what could easily be the hottest woman he had ever seen. Like the sirens of old, he found himself instantly mesmerized by her beauty.

"How may I help you?" Kevin asked, trying to sound helpful despite the fact that this woman was just a figment of the virtual world.

"That's much better." The woman praised the dark haired boy. "If you want to help me, please follow me and bring your little friend."

Without hesitation Kevin grabbed Eric by the wrist and pulled him along as he followed after the middle aged mother he'd like to fuck.

The trio made their way down the aisle and past the indifferent crowd. Everyone seemed to be chatting amongst themselves as they waited for the show to begin. None of the digital denizens seemed to be paying any mind or attention to the two boys and the woman. After about a minute, Kevin and Eric were lead towards a door that was near by the main stage. This was where the older woman stopped, opening the door and gesturing for Kevin and Eric to go in.

"Right this way."

"Sure thing!"

"But what's in there?"

Eric stopped, planting his sneaker clad feet onto the tiled surface, not wanting to go any further until he at least got an answer to his question.

"Your little friend is starting to annoy me." The woman stated in an exasperated tone before continuing. "We don't have time for stupid questions. Just go inside and I'll be right behind you."

"Yes, ma'am!" Kevin replied with a smile, yanking with all of his might on Eric's arm, bringing the blond teen tumbling forward until the two teens fell past the threshold of the room.

Without warning, the door slammed shut behind them, trapping them inside.

"What the fuck, bro?" Eric whined as he rubbed his sore ass.

"You're the one being a little bitch!" Kevin shot back. "Now that chick isn't going to come in here and let us fuck her!"

An all encompassing female laugh whirled around the boys, echoing throughout the empty space, laughing like she had heard the funniest joke of her entire life. The woman who had ushered them into the room suddenly appeared in front of them once more, literally materializing out of thin air.

"You think I'd let a pair of little girls like you fuck me?" She asked in a condescending tone. "I prefer my men built like Arnold Schwarzenegger, not limp wristed ladies like you."

All of a sudden the room flicked and glitched for a brief moment before returning to its former high definition state. However, the once barren room was now filled with dozens of other young man, all slender and nude saved for their cock cages and train bras. Each one was busy with doing their make up as they stood in front of mirrors which lined the walls. A literal wall of frilly dresses flanked the row of boys, each dress waiting to be picked out and worn.

"What the fuck?!"

"Dude, this is like, worse than a gay porn." Eric stated as he looked up at Kevin who was struggling to keep it together. Out of nowhere the blond stoner felt his button lift off of the cold wooden floor as his underwear was literally inflating. "Umm, I don't want to say anything, but we're back in diapers again..."

"No, not this again!" Kevin practically screamed as he pawed at his pink princess themed pamper.

"Why do those guys get to be naked and we got to wear diapers?" Eric asked the strange woman who was grinning an ear to ear smile.

"Maybe because they're not little baby girls that can't keep their pathetic cocks from wetting their panties."

As if on cue, both Eric and Kevin started to piss their pampers. The blond merely sat there while his diaper bulged outwards, absorbing the puddle he was producing like a sponge. Kevin, on the other hand, was growing even more upset and dismayed by the fact that his bladder had seeming given up on him without a warning. It was bad enough that this chick was talking shit on him for his feminine physique, but now his body was literally acting like the toddler she had deemed him as.

"You two princesses going to sit there or does mommy have to dress you too?"

Eric and Kevin both looked at each other, not sure what was worse. The very idea of actually, willfully, picking out dresses and putting them on seemed far worse than being forced into them. At least, when someone was forcing you to do something, you could tell yourself that you had no choice; you were forced to do it. However, having to be dressed by someone else was practically admitting that you weren't mature enough to do it yourself, thus proving that you were too imature to do a simple task.

Like much of the events of this terrible day, Kevin came to the conclusion that he truly had no choice, no freedom to decide his fate in the matter. No matter which "choice" he picked, he would still end up dressed like an overgrown baby doll which is exactly what the house seemingly wanted. He was just a pawn in this chess game of perversion after all. As such, he gave the woman an answer.

"Dress me."

"What was that, little Kasey?" The woman put her hand up to her ear. "Speak up, mommy can't hear you."

"DRESS ME DAMN IT!"

A rambunctious bout of laughter came from the effeminate and emasculated boys who were currently getting dressed. For whatever reason, Kevin and Eric had gone unnoticed by the skinny boys until now. A few pointed while laughing at the baby sissies. Despite the fact that they were all apart of this junior drag queen show, the fact that Kevin and Eric were now somehow beneath the others really bothered Kevin.

"Enough laughing at the babies or you're all going over my knee!" The firm woman threatened.

Suddenly, all laughter ceased and the blushing boys went back to picking out their frill and lace covered dresses.

"Okay, Princess. Mommy is going to get you dressed for the beauty pageant."

Kevin felt like he had become clay in her hands as she lifted him up and started to dress him in a pair of stocking that easily covered his balloon sized butt. Next came make up and hair. He didn't want to see what she was doing to him and closed his eyes, trying to will himself away from this digital purgatory he was a prisoner in. The slick, smooth interior caressed his bare chest as he felt a thick mass of material cling to his thin frame. Obviously, she was putting him into the dress he was destined to walk down the runway in. This fact only served to make him clench his eyes tighter and start to pray that this was all a terrible nightmare.

"Dude, why are you letting her dress you?"

Kevin heard Eric's voice over the commotion of the dressing room, asking him such an odd question.

'Wasn't she going to dress him too?'

Curiosity got the better of the dark haired teen, causing him to open his eyes and see that Eric had dressed himself. The blond was sporting a big blond wig and a light blue party dress that wrapped around his lilith frame like a glove. Speaking of gloves, he had one a pair of matching white evening gloves which perfectly matched his white stockings. If not for the bloated diaper peeking out from underneath his petticoats, Kevin would've sworn that Eric was a chick from the nineteen twenties going to a fancy night on the town.

"What the fuck, man?!" Kevin spat. "You dressed yourself?"

"Yeah." Eric answered in an oblivious tone. "I'm not a baby, bro."

"Enough chit chat my little girls. It's time to shine!"

To Be Continued...

For just a three dollar pledge, you can see part eight, awell as more stories like this at my Patreon!

• Like 1

Awesome new chapter. I think I would have to agree with Eric on this. It’s probably better to dress yourself than have someone else do it for you. I was happy I could give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

17 hours ago, CDfm said:

Awesome new chapter. I think I would have to agree with Eric on this. It’s probably better to dress yourself than have someone else do it for you. I was happy I could give this a like and I am looking forward to reading more. 

I would love if someone dressed and undressed me when being a baby but that's me. ?

• 2 months later...

Chapter 8: The Show Must Go On!

Kevin and Eric found themselves pushed forward, towards the stage, where they ultimately joined the ten other young men. Each "contestant" wore a different kind of dress. The boys noticed that some of their "competitors" were wearing modern evening dresses that shined with a hint of glitter. A few others had on gaudy dresses that made them look like they had been dolled up by their older sister. Regardless of what the other guys wore, Kevin could tell that all eyes were on them; the two infantile entries.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the first annual Prissy Kissy Sissy Pageant!"

A loud, booming voice declared, causing Kevin to jump slightly. The announcement was met with applause as the host suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Kevin kept forgetting that this was all a simulation, but the man, and everyone present, seemed so real. He stared at the host and noted that he definitely looked like the real deal. Adorned in a lavish tuxedo, the host was probably in his forties. His black hair was slicked back, with flecks of grey peppered in, which gave him a rather distinguished look. 

"Let's introduce our youngest contestants first!" The host proclaimed while giving a sweeping gesture towards both Eric and Kevin.

A loud round of applause filled the air around the boys. Eric dumbly waved back to the crowd as Kevin stood there, dumbfounded by the whole situation.

"I know you're both young- According to their mommy they're only 18 months old- but you don't have to be shy. Maybe they need a diaper change?" The announcer joked as
every woman in the crowd gushed over them with loud "awws".

"Alright then, maybe they're too little to talk. Anyway, moving on to our next contestant over here in the Cerulean colored dress- Why don't you introduce yourself sweetie?"

Kevin started to zone out. This whole thing was becoming too boring for the teen. Sure, it was embarrassing, and the way the other guys were talking, with that fake falsetto voice, made Kevin want to puke, but it was all a simulation. Still, it felt real. 

The more he thought about the fact he was trapped in a virtual reality program, the more his thoughts drifted back to how things were outside the simulation and how he was still trapped in diapers. Then he realized that he was trapped inside a virtul program that took place in a house that he was still trapped in. The whole thing was like a bad, kink version of Inception, but at least Kasey could hopefully rescue them soon.

'Shit!' Kevin froze. 'What's going to happen to us if that robot finds Kasey?'

------

A sudden rumble came from the wall as the panel rolled back, revealing the huddled form of Kasey. The redhead looked up, shock evident in her eyes as she came face to face with this mechanical nightmare who gazed down on her.

"Naughty baby. What has nanny told you about being a good girl?"

The robot's voice sent shivers down her spine. Her body was awash in a mixture of fear and arousal. She hated herself for loving how this high tech, metal monstrosity talked down to her, chastising her like she was just a toddler who needed her mother to set her straight. Part of her wanted to yell at the robot for putting the guys through the perverted, infantile program she had designed, solely for her own private playtime. However, the rational side of her mind knew that this was all her fault. Had she not designated herself as a "baby", in the domestic housebot's database, she would have never been placed into this crazy situation. 

"Well, I'm waiting, young lady."

The bot's harsh tone pulled her from her internal monologue, forcing her to answer the machine.

"I'm sorry, nanny. I misbehaved, but that's cause of the storm outside." The redhead quickly invented the lie and added. "It scared me."

"You're playing dress up on top of hide and seek!" The robot tsked. "What has nanny told you about getting into your mother's wardrobe and playing with her expensive clothing?!"

God, was Kasey getting so turned on right now! This was one of her favorite little games that she would play with the housebot. She'd remotely switch the machine onto "nanny" mode and have it "catch" her wearing her work clothes. From there, it typically escalated to a firm, over the knee spanking and then back into diapers she'd go. However, she knew that now wasn't the time to be getting her panties wet. Well, she'd be getting her diapers wet, in under five minutes, if she couldn't think of a way to fix this glaring glitch.

"Nanny, I'm not playing dress up." Kasey stated firmly. "I'm a grown woman and I have a-"

The robot chuckled in a motherly tone, interupting her.

"Playing pretend are we?"

"No!" 

Kasey cringed when she heard how whiny she sounded, but pressed on.

"I have a- umm- diaper fetish."

"You aren't wearing your diapers, baby." The robot replied, completely ignoring her shameful revelation. "Let nanny get you pampered after a nice long spanking."

"Fuck." Kasey muttered under her voice, thighs wet with anticipation.

To Be Continued...

Will Kevin and Eric ever get free or will things just continue to get worse? What's going to happen to Kasey now that the malfunctioning Nanny bot has discovered her? Find out on my Patreon!