LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tired of switchy stuff

I feel like there is absolutely nothing for dominants here. Basically every story I've seen either has little or no sympathetic character development for the dominant figure, or has them end up in diapers too at some point. Is it too much to ask for at least one story where a well-developed dominant character forces others into diapers and doesn't end up in diapers themselves? I am not into wearing diapers myself at all, and I feel like these stories are telling me that I'm not allowed to be into ABDL stuff unless I'm a switch or sub. It feels like every time I'm really identifying with a dominant character in a story, they get forced into diapers.

50 minutes ago, Elbs said:

I feel like there is absolutely nothing for dominants here. Basically every story I've seen either has little or no sympathetic character development for the dominant figure, or has them end up in diapers too at some point. Is it too much to ask for at least one story where a well-developed dominant character forces others into diapers and doesn't end up in diapers themselves? I am not into wearing diapers myself at all, and I feel like these stories are telling me that I'm not allowed to be into ABDL stuff unless I'm a switch or sub. It feels like every time I'm really identifying with a dominant character in a story, they get forced into diapers.

Sadly, the reason for that is that there aren't many dominant people on this website (there are a lot of switches) and most of the ones who write stories, are little, who are just writing out their fantasies. I know as for someone who doesn't wear diapers - a lot of people like to comment on how I SHOULD be wearing diapers, despite the fact I'm a domme. So, honestly, it does not surprise me in the least that dominate-like characters are "forced" into diapers in stories. 

My advice? Do what I did. I didn't care for any of the stories on here (as they didn't appeal to my self) so I wrote my own. You can always do the same! :) I understand the frustration though haha. 

• Like 1

I'm a Daddy Dom, and unfortunately most of my best Dom/me-type stuff is locked up on Cushy Pen for a bit.  I will start posting some of it here once the 1-year exclusivity piece is up.

7 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I'm a Daddy Dom, and unfortunately most of my best Dom/me-type stuff is locked up on Cushy Pen for a bit.  I will start posting some of it here once the 1-year exclusivity piece is up.

That would be awesome! I'll have to check that out when it's available.

Firstly.

3 hours ago, mamabug said:

My advice? Do what I did. I didn't care for any of the stories on here (as they didn't appeal to my self) so I wrote my own. You can always do the same! :) I understand the frustration though haha. 

^^This^^

Secondly: where else have you searched for stories Elbs?

I personally don’t like trying to read long stories on threads so I tend to get all my books from the Kindle store and Audible.

I’m more into the little/diaper stuff myself: but there’s lots of different erotica stuff on there some of which appears to be more dom orientated 

Yeah, I have written a short story that I posted here and released an ebook. I do admit it would be nice to be a bit more variety of stories, but I figured if you have the talent and the ideas for it - make your own. Who knows, maybe people will begin to follow suit lol 

Have you tried reading the Craig's List Mommy, there are 5 Dominant female characters in there and they do force Infantilism, and trust me, I have no plans of any of the 5 main ladies ending up in diapers?  lol

6 hours ago, Elbs said:

I don't know how developed my Doms are, but I assure you that they never end up in diapers. 

While I'm technically a switch that leans way further to the little side, none of my age play/ABDL stories on Amazon feature a Dominant getting diapered. Not, yet. While it's something I might explore in a story or two, the vast majority will never feature such a role reversal when it comes to diapers.

I also can't say that I've ever written a story where the dominant character ends up diapered. And I agree with writing your own. I deliberately write stories that are about this lifestyle, but that do not fit into the cliche plots that have been present since I joined the site 10 years ago. 

I'm also curious as to which stories you're reading, just so we have some examples?

58 minutes ago, Dr_J said:

I also can't say that I've ever written a story where the dominant character ends up diapered. And I agree with writing your own. I deliberately write stories that are about this lifestyle, but that do not fit into the cliche plots that have been present since I joined the site 10 years ago. 

I'm also curious as to which stories you're reading, just so we have some examples?

Some examples from this site:

Bad Husband Better Baby

My Brother Ritchie

Interview with the Baby

Not saying they're bad stories, any of them, but all three had a dominant character I really was identifying with and enjoying until they ended up in diapers.

• 1 month later...

I have many stories with a domme that will never end up in diapers. In particular, my Ingrid Bergstrom character is in a whole series of books. They were originally posted on I Luv Diapers, a defunct website, many years ago. They are slated to be on Amazon sometime in 2019 when I have gotten them edited and refined.

I haven't been keeping up with reading stories on this site, so I can't say what the current trend is. But I echo writing your own story, that way you can have things happen exactly as you want. Plus, it's fun. :)   Like many other posters already said about their own stories, none of my dominant characters end up in diapers. My stories with dominant characters: Winter's Kiss, Bad Seed, Bad Moon Rising, A Naughty Christmas, Witch's Brew, The Man in the Gray Suit, Kokoro, Tricky Treats Pumpkin Patch, and Of Leopards and Their Spots (wrote that one with Personalias).

I would HIGHLY recommend Breaking the Girl by @bbykimmy. It's told from multiple perspectives, some of them Littles, but the main Character, Vanessa, is a Domme who does not end up in diapers.

Really it's an amazing story that I personally think anyone into ABDL or BDSM should read, but that could partially be my inner Kimmy-Fanboy talking. ?

I'll also go ahead and plug My first story Angel Hunter. It doesn't really involve forced diapering per se, but it is told from a Dominant perspective.