LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

transgender new to diapers

I am a long time M2F transgender and have recently started wearing diapers. I wear them mostly for convenience under my girdle when going out fully dressed as a woman. I do pass pretty well but not all the time and everywhere, and I certainly do not look like a man in a dress. It is hard to fool women in a public ladies bathroom and I do not want problems. So I started wearing diapers and got some Tena Super Briefs from amazon and they seem to work with very little leakage. I am pre-op and do take female hormones. Any help with products and advice would be nice. Are there better diapers? Should I wear plastic briefs over my diapers? Do I need to worry about diaper rash? I do enjoy wearing them but not for fetish reasons or adult baby play. I simply find them useful for avoiding public bathroom issues being a fully dressed M2F transgender. I dress very conservatively as a mature full figured woman. 

When I was much younger struggling with transgender issues, I would wear baby tabbed disposables to hide my boy bits, and flatten any bumps down there.  Post surgery, I wore nappies for fun, and to regress, and to destress, and for comfort and security.  I wore the Molicare Super Plus and Tena Slip Maxis at that time.

Today, I'm bladder and maybe even bowel IC, wear proper adult medical diapers and ABDL diapers overnight, and love the change. 

Proper adult tabbed diapers would help you to hide the bulge down there, amd contain any "accidents". I'd recommend also wearing a stretch/fixing pant over top of the diaper to keep it secure, help with any rustling, and hold it all together if tabs pop/break. Overthe top of that, wear PUL pants. Over the top of that consider a plain white/pink/black onesie (which is awesome to stop any drooping of a used diaper.)

You can wear whatever you like over all that, and noone would know. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the help. I have ordered some PUL pants, some heavy plastic ones from Leakmaster. I wear old fashion girdles and do not tuck my boy bits as I find that it is much easier to "pee in my pants" when not tucked. I have started a subscription to Wellness diapers from Amazon and love having a steady supply of diapers. I just love not having to go to a bathroom during the day or getting up at night to use my bathroom.

On 10/24/2018 at 10:07 AM, ozziebee said:

Today, I'm bladder and maybe even bowel IC, wear proper adult medical diapers and ABDL diapers overnight, and love the change.  I get a bulk delivery from my local pharmacy every 3 month.

I became incontinent, too. First after SRC I was a bedwetter, now 24/7 both badder and bowel incontinence.  I wear pink Polish medical diapers.