LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transgender new to diapers

Vera Lynn

I am a long time M2F transgender and have recently started wearing diapers. I wear them mostly for convenience under my girdle when going out fully dressed as a woman. I do pass pretty well but not all the time and everywhere, and I certainly do not look like a man in a dress. It is hard to fool women in a public ladies bathroom and I do not want problems. So I started wearing diapers and got some Tena Super Briefs from amazon and they seem to work with very little leakage. I am pre-op and do take female hormones. Any help with products and advice would be nice. Are there better diapers? Should I wear plastic briefs over my diapers? Do I need to worry about diaper rash? I do enjoy wearing them but not for fetish reasons or adult baby play. I simply find them useful for avoiding public bathroom issues being a fully dressed M2F transgender. I dress very conservatively as a mature full figured woman. 

Hi Vera Lynn, and welcome to DD. Happy to have you join us here. People are here, for lots of diaper wearing reasons, each has there own. If you have a concern about a possible leak, plastic pants are good. But, you can go one better. Plastic training pants, worn over a diaper would offer extra leak protection. Basically, adult plastic training pants, are cloth lined plastic pants. The cloth inside, would help absorb a small leak, while the plastic outer contains it. Here is a link for some good ones to start, https://www.babykins.com/collections/adult-terry-lined-plastic-pants/products/kins-terry-lined-lowrider-vinyl-pull-on-adult-plastic-pant-40300tv

There are others out there, but that will give you a good jumping off point. Of course, wearing this type of pant, will be a bit more bulky, there are always trade offs. 

Anyway, maybe that could help you out, and again welcome to the site. Have fun and enjoy! 

If you haven’t worn diapers before, diaper rash can be a problem.  I’d recommend not staying in a wet diaper longer than necessary.  Some people’s skin is more sensitive than other’s.  At first, even relatively short exposure to a urine soaked diaper can cause skin problems.  Thorough cleaning and a diaper rash cream will control the problem.  With repeated exposure, the skin toughens up and becomes less sensitive.