LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any one else ever try an alcohol enema

Ok so my girlfriend gave me an alcohol enema earlier and it was way better than drinking it there was no bad taste no feeling sick no burning sensation because she used a 2qt enema bag with only 4 percent alcohol volume it didn't burn at all it went in smoothly I began to feel warm and very tipsy I held it for a little while and when I expelled it it did not hurt at all we used like 4.5 fl oz of 90 proof whiskey in a 64 fl oz enema bag I'm never gonna drink alcohol again when this is so much better 

but a little word of advice and a warning be sure and do not exceed 4 percent alcohol volume to water ratio and if it burns then stop because that means your solution is way to strong and also it takes a lot less alcohol to get drunk when it's in an enema I normally wouldn't even feel that tipsy at 4oz of alcohol drinking it but in an enema it really put me on my bottom 

Also I am not responsible for anything that happens if you do this 

So drink responsibly no driving please 

Don't forget that taking alcohol up the butt means that your liver doesn't metabolize it right after drinking, so that 4.5 ounces up the butt is more like 6 or 8 ounces that you drink. Just be careful so that you don't die from alcohol poisoning and end up a statistic.

• Like 1

Eh?    Your liver metabolizes it the same way whether you take it in the rear, or orally, or intravenously.    What happens differently when you drink is that the stomach has some chemicals that will break down the alcohol prior to absorption and the absorption of what remains is slower, giving the liver more time to break it down as it comes.     Of course, there's also the bodies ability to reject the alcohol by puking as well :)

Ok, this may not be a good idea at all.  There is a show called "1000 ways to die" where an alcaholic who had throat cancer had his wife give him an enema with booze.  

This is just a short clip I could find (maybe you could search and find the whole clip) but the thing is, the guy died.  The wife didn't give him much but the episode had experts who said your intestins absorb directly into your blood stream full strength and it poisoned the person.  The digestive system didn't break down the alcahol so it would slowly absorb into the system.  If you want to do it, that's up to you but I sure wouldn't!  It's not a good idea and dangerous!

The scene starts at 8:55.    First off, remember that while this show claims to be based on real events, it is entirely fictitious in its portrayal.   Sort of like watching old Dragnet episodes.

Yeah, if you jack your BAC up to 0.55% whether you take it in the rear or the mouth, you're going to be in deep trouble.   I've seen people die at .20's on their 21st birthday power hour just chugging by mouth.   On the other hand, I've had guys with a .42 sitting up and having lucid conversation with me in the ER.

I have chronic constipation, and have used 2-3qt soap water enema for 5 years every night. I have recently started to add a couple oz of wine to my enema bag. and having good results I am using it to do my daily #2, because due to hemorrhoids and my chronic constipation I can't go without it. I am still in the beginning stage of how much to add. But I have a  very successful BM, with a little wine. The wine I have ben trying is 14.5%. For me daily enema is the only answer that works as said in the other post approach it slowly and carefully .

What works for me may not work for someone else. You gotta be careful putting anything up there its not made for stuff going in.

Also keep in mind those here who are against the alcahol enemas are all in their 50's as opposed to the 22 year old original poster.  It just means we have been around a lot longer and may have seen a lot more, especially more examples of things gone wrong.  It it worth your life?