LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"It's Just a Party"

Dr_J

Hello again, everyone! So, you all know I typically don't write anything in too great of detail when it comes to the fetish side of things. But, I took a stab at it. This is nothing like anything I've written before, and yeah, it's definitely more sexual than what I normally write. But, I'm considering writing a small collection of short stories like these, and eventually selling the collection. If you like it, awesome. If you don't, that's okay, too. But, here ya go! 

Chapter 1
When the average person hears, “It’s just a party,” there’s usually an inkling that it’s not just a party. Of course, Robert Marx wasn’t your average guy, and wasn’t thinking too clearly when he agreed to go to Chloe Brown’s party. It didn’t help that he had a huge crush on her, or that she seemed to have taken a liking to him, too.

Robert paced his apartment living room, running his fingers through his hair as he did so. 

“Ugh, why did I agree to go? There are going to be tons of people there! Chloe won’t even notice me. I’m going to cancel. I’ll tell her I’m sick…” he said to himself. “...But, I already told her I’d go! She’ll kill me if I don’t. And she wouldn’t have invited me if she didn’t want me there, right?”

Typical with Robert’s luck, his phone vibrated loudly, and he quickly unlocked the screen to see who it was. 

“Chloe…” he sighed as he viewed the text message.

Hey, it read, you’re still coming tonight, right? Lots of games, drinks, all that fun stuff!

Robert’s thumbs moved all around the keyboard, before finally responding with an, Of course! Want me to bring anything?

Just yourself, Chloe replied, there will be plenty of food, and drinks, and just people hanging out!

Got it! See you soon! Robert replied, before sighing once more and placing his phone in his pocket. 

Why was he so nervous? It was, after all, the perfect situation. Chloe had come up to him right after work, unlike the previous attempts, where Robert would approach her, and get all tongue-tied before walking away like a fool. Sure, they’d been working together for two years and talked quite a bit; all the little jokes, the occasional nudge in Robert’s side that made him giggle, and some of Chloe’s teasing that turned him beet red.  But they never really got the chance to know each other.

This particular time, however, the petite, green-eyed brunette approached Robert with a warm, “Hey!”

Robert turned and smiled shyly, with his hands in his pockets. “Oh, hi, Chloe! What’s up?”

“Well, we’ve known each other for some time now, and I’m having a party at my house this Friday. Nothing crazy. Just some friends, some drinks, and some games. I’d really like it if you showed up.”

“G-gee, Chloe, I appreciate that! I-”

“Now before you say you’ll think about it,” Chloe interrupted, “I wouldn’t be inviting you if I didn’t like you. And I know you’ve told me how shy you are around lots of people, but there will seriously only be about 10 people max.”

Robert scratched his head, not liking to be put on the spot. Before he could respond, Chloe looked him in the eyes, giving a little pout.

“Please? For me?”

Those damned eyes! That convincing, hypnotic pout! And she said she liked him! 

“I’ll be there.”

“Woo! I’ll see you there! Remember, Friday by 8!” Chloe gave him a huge smile before turning and heading towards her car, while Robert stood there with a dumb smile on his face.

“Oh!” Chloe turned around, Robert still in his smiley trance. “We didn’t swap numbers yet!”

“N-numbers?” Robert snapped out of it, shaking his head quickly. 

“Yeah, silly! Phone numbers!”

Did she just call him silly? This made Robert blush, and he watched a little smirk develop across Chloe’s face. He blushed harder when she asked him for his number. He fumbled over his words, giving her his number with an awkward, strained effort.

“You’re getting all flustered! Are you okay?” Chloe asked in a caring tone.

“Wh-what? Yeah. I just don’t really get asked to parties or for people to have my number.”

“Awwww, poor thing!” Chloe patted his head, quickly retracting her hand when she saw him blush harder. “I’m sorry! That’s probably way out of line, isn’t it?”

It was out of line in comparison to Robert’s interactions with women in the past, but as embarrassing and as silly as it was, he liked it.

“It’s okay, really.”

“You sure? You’re not just saying that to make me feel better?” Chloe raised an eyebrow.

Robert quickly responded with a, “I don’t know...maybe?” and giggled, before realizing what he’d just said.

He never joked with anyone like that! Would she get upset? Would she find his humor funny, or would she redact the invitation to the party? Most women he’d attempted this kind of banter with gave an awkward laugh and then walked away. But not Chloe!

“Ohh, that’s very unlike you to say!” Chloe giggled some more, “I like it! We’ll get you out of that shell of yours, mark my words.”

She quickly looked down at her phone, and within moments, Robert’s phone went off, letting him know he had a message. It read, It’s Chloe! ;)

He added her to his contacts, then smiled some more, feeling as though he’d just won the lottery, all because he got an invite to his crush’s party, and was given her number! Chloe, on the other hand, found this entire moment enticing, if not slightly arousing. She loved making guys blush, but lately, she’d had no success, as the men she’d dated more recently acted all tough or got extremely defensive when she said or did something to make them uncomfortable. Not Robert, though! Nope, this shy, 5’9” tall, average-built, brown haired and hazel-eyed man blushed and took it like a champ, and seemed to like it. And this had been the case since the two started talking! He always gave a shy, “Hello,” or a small wave with a blush, and was always friendly towards her. 

It made Chloe wonder how far he’d let her take it, if it got to that point. Teasing and humiliation were two out of the three of her biggest turn-ons, but again, most people she tried it with either chickened out, got upset, or pretended to like it (and yes, she could tell when they were pretending!). The third? Eliciting the first two turn-ons by babying men; giving them all the attention and care that a baby would need, diapers and all. She’d discovered her little kink quite a few years earlier and had experimented throughout the years. And yet, she never felt satisfied with her past experiences (and she didn’t have a lot to begin with, since most guys weren’t into it). Maybe Robert would be different.

“Hmmm…” she wondered aloud, temporarily in her own little world.

“What? Oh, I added you and send a message back.” Robert replied shyly.

“Ohh, just thinking, is all. But hey, thanks! I’ll see you later, Robert. Remember, you have to come to the party now that you agreed!”

“Okay! Thanks again!”

The two parted ways, and Robert made his way home, psyching himself out the entire time, leading him back to pacing his living room and questioning whether he should attend Chloe’s party. But, he sealed his fate when he sent her the response, and started getting ready, talking himself out of backing out every step of the way.

Chapter 2
Finally, the time came for the party to start, and in typical Robert fashion, he showed up 40 minutes early. He hated being late, but never timed his departures right. After all, what if there was a traffic jam? What if his car broke down? What if he got pulled over? What if the sky split in two and giant robots came crashing down, annihilating all of humanity and blocking his path? He was a worrier, for sure!

Taking an awkward step onto Chloe’s little wooden porch, Robert knocked on the screen door and tried to peek through the screen without making it too obvious. 

Maybe I’m at the wrong house. Maybe the party got cancelled. Maybe- he thought.

“Robert!” he heard Chloe’s voice before seeing her make her way through the kitchen before opening the door and letting him in.

Without any hesitation, she put her arms around Robert and gave him a hug. It didn’t take long for Robert to realize that Chloe was a little tipsy. The hint of alcohol on her breath, the way she nonchalantly swayed towards him, the constant smile on her face.

“Oh, hi Chloe! Um,” he stammered, a bit surprised by the hug but giving a warm (but shy) one in return, “sorry if I’m a little early.”

Releasing him from her hug, Chloe looked over at the clock on the wall, then tsked.

“Mmm, I’ll let it slide,” she tilted her head, “after all, you are the first one here. If you were late, I might have had to punish you.”

“Punish?” Robert chuckled nervously, his face a dead giveaway that he was embarrassed.

“Yeah, you know...a time out, or a spanking over my knee, or something like that.” Chloe giggled, waiting to see Robert’s reaction. 

She was pleasantly surprised to see Robert’s face turn so red so quickly. Was he truly embarrassed? Turned on? Ashamed? It didn’t matter; she loved it! Robert, on the other hand, did his best to keep his composure, trying not the ideas give away the fact that part of him was quite intrigued by the idea of being punished.

“Real funny, Chloe.” Robert replied, shaking off the idea. “Anyway, um, thanks for inviting me. I don’t usually go to parties.”

“Pshhh, we’ve been working together for what, two years?”

“Two and a half,” Robert corrected her, “although I’m surprised our shifts haven’t really changed over that time.”

“Well, I’m probably gonna be a lifer, anyway,” Chloe joked, “but they tend to leave you part-timers alone. Why are you still working there, anyway?”

Robert shrugged, “The extra income is nice, and it’s only 2 nights a week.”

“Fair enough. Bah! Anyway, let’s not talk about work. It is a party, after all! Come, follow me!”

Chloe took Robert’s arm and gently yanked him, leading the now blushing man around her house.

“Drinks are in the fridge and coolers,” she pointed to each, “food’s in the dining room, games in the living room, music is...everywhere. Do you want anything? Beer? Mixed drink?”

“No, thanks.”

“C’monnnn,” Chloe teased, “I can already tell you’re all tense and uncomfortable. Loosen up a bit! Besides, you’re my first guest, so you have to have a drink with me. It’s the rules!”

“Rules?” Robert cocked his head sideways.

“Yep! Chloe’s List of Rules! And one of those rules is that I’m always right!”

“A-and the other rules?” 

“They’ll be known as the night goes on, depending on how well-behaved you are.”

Okay, Robert thought to himself, she is definitely flirting with me!

“I see. And what happens if I break the rules?”

“Well, depends on which rule you break. For this particular rule, turning down the host’s offer for the first celebratory beverage means your other option is milk or juice in a sippy cup or bottle. So….beer?” Chloe offered once more, this time with a wink.

With a blush and a chuckle, Robert said, “Alright, give me a beer, please.”

“Ohh, you said please!” Chloe exclaimed before reaching into the large blue cooler, pulling out a can of beer, and popping the top before handing it over.

“That’s a surprise? And thank you.” Robert said, waiting for Chloe to grab her own drink.

“You’d be surprised how many people, both customers and people I’ve taken a liking to in the past, don’t have any manners.” Chloe quickly poured herself a vodka and lemon-lime soda, before raising her glass. “Cheers.”

“Cheers,” Robert replied, tapping her glass with his can, “and yeah, it’s a lost art these days.”

“Amen to that!”

The two sipped their drinks, continuing their conversation about manners, and things not related to work. Sure, they talked during work, but this was far different. They didn’t have to be careful about what they said. And then things got more interesting.

“So let me ask you something, Robert. I know we’ve only got a bit of time left before everyone else shows up. But, you ever had a girlfriend before?” Chloe asked before sipping her drink, making Robert nearly choke on his.

“Well, sure! I mean, it was a long time ago, but, yeah, I’ve had a couple of girlfriends in the past.”

“And may I ask why it didn’t work out?”

“Um, well,” Robert paused, first thinking of giving a typical response, but again giving in to Chloe’s seemingly soul-piercing eyes, “we had some differences in what we wanted. And, if you haven’t noticed, I am pretty awkward.”

“Hmm, so they were kinda kinky and you weren’t?” Chloe seemingly joked.

“What? I mean, no, I mean-” Robert stammered and blushed.

“Ahh, so you’re the kinky one.” She giggled some more, before putting her hand on his shoulder. “Uh oh, someone’s all flustered again!”

“H-hey,” Robert giggled shyly and looked away, making Chloe smile even more, “I mean, that’s part of it.”

“Robert, it’s fine. I’m not judging. Just curious. I’ve got some, *ahem*, preferences of my own. And I think your awkward personality is kinda cute, if we’re being honest.”

This made him turn even more red, but he looked at Chloe this time, giving her a big smile.

“Well, I appreciate that. I um,” he said, his voice getting quieter, “think you’re kinda cute, too.”

God, Robert felt like such a high-schooler! Why was he so giddy and awkward?! He cursed himself, again hoping he wasn’t being too straightforward. And once more, Chloe found his response to be utterly adorable!

“Awww! Most guys just make comments on how ‘hot’ I am! You’re so sweet!” Chloe hugged him once more. 

Robert was enjoying this so much! He didn’t feel as awkward around his crush, and Chloe relished the moment; Robert’s blushing, and shyness...even his posture! Clearly he liked her, and Chloe, being the type to not just take an interest in anybody, found herself quite attracted to all of Robert’s quirkiness.

“You’re so cute, I could just eat you up!” Chloe sang, making Robert look down awkwardly. 

When she saw this, she beamed before smirking, taking her hand and gently pinching Robert’s reddening cheek. 

“Awwwwwwwwww! You’re so red!” she giggled.

“I-I’m not used to this kind of attention.” Robert fumbled over his words, giggling shyly the whole time.

“Well I can stop if it’s too much.” Chloe offered, looking Robert in the eyes once again.

“What? N-no, you don’t have to do that.”

“Ohhh, so you like it?”

As much as Robert didn’t want to admit he liked it very much, he blamed the beer (that damned truth serum!) for making him nod shyly and quietly say, “Yes.”

“Gahhh!” Chloe gushed, “I knew it! See? Breaking that teeny tiny shell of yours, a little bit at a time! Well, I promise I’ll behave when the others show up. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable in front of everyone.”

“I appreciate that,” Robert said with a relieved sigh, catching his breath and recovering from his blushing session, “they should be here soon, right?”

“Yeah, any minute now. Oh, and I know you said you get a bit nervous around lots of people, but you can stick with me tonight,” Chloe paused, “or I can carry you on my hip.”

“W-wait, what?” Robert said, flustered.

“Sorry! Last joke for a while, I promise!” Chloe giggled, thinking to herself how much of an easy target Robert was. 

“Oh,” Robert giggled, “w-well, thank you, Chloe. I appreciate that.”

Oh, yeah, Chloe thought to herself, I think he might just be perfect.

Her mind wandered, wondering how Robert would react if she pulled him to her room, plopped him down on the floor, and swiftly but lovingly started diapering him. She turned and bit her lip as she thought about this. Would he run or get upset like the other guys she tried it on? Hell, she didn’t even know if Robert had any kinks!

Chloe regained her composure, shaking off the thoughts for the time being. Perfect timing, too, as some loud knocks and shouting could be heard from the entrance to her home.

“Hey, Chloe! Let us in!” she heard a few people laugh and shout.

She turned towards the noise and quickly headed over, but not before putting her arm on Robert’s shoulder and whispering, “Remember what I said. You’ll be okay.”

Robert nodded, watching as Chloe opened the door, and about eight people, some of whom he recognized from work, waltzed in. They all greeted Chloe, with some who were familiar with Robert exclaiming, “Ohh, shit! It’s Robert! What’s up, man?!” and the unfamiliar faces shaking his hand and introducing themselves.

T-they seem nice enough, Robert thought, maybe this won’t be too bad.

After everyone made their way inside, Chloe instructed them to grab some drinks and food, and went over the different games and music she had for the party.

“Now, everyone have fun!”

And so the night went on, with lots of music, some dancing, some games, and plenty of food. Nobody got too out of hand, and Robert stuck to Chloe’s side, except for when either had to use the bathroom.

Sadly, one by one, people left, with the clock not even striking 10:30. Some had other parties to go to, others had to be to work at 6am the next morning, and some people never even showed up! Robert, on the other hand, waited it out, in part by choice, in part by not knowing when a good time to leave was without offending the slightly inebriated Chloe.

Chloe begged people to stay, or picked on them when they left, but shrugged it off, saying, “There’s still four of us left!”
Ironically, as she said that, the other two folks yawned and stretched, before telling Chloe that they needed to go. 

“Sorry,” her friends said, “our babysitter has a curfew.”

“Ugh,” Chloe sighed, before giving her friends a hug, “well, thanks for coming! I appreciate it! I’m sure I’ll see you soon.”

They parted ways, and as they left Chloe’s house, she turned the music down a bit. There was hardly any alcohol left, and mostly empty bags of chips and containers of dip. Board games and crumbs were all over the place. Robert thought about leaving as well, but he definitely didn’t want to stick Chloe with cleaning up herself.

“Well, that kinda sucked.” Chloe sighed.

“I think everyone had fun,” Robert said reassuringly, “I mean, I know I did.”

“Yeahhh, but they do this sometimes. Just stop over and flake out after a short while. But not you.”

“N-nope. I mean, I can go if you want…” Robert said shyly, uncertain of Chloe’s last remark.

“What? Nooo, you can stay!”

Robert nodded, and began rolling up the bags of opened snacks, and stacking the used plastic cups strewn about Chloe’s furniture.

“You don’t have to help me with that.” Chloe smiled.

“Well I don’t think it’s right for people not to help clean up after going to a friend’s party.” Robert explained.

“You are such a sweetheart! My little helper!”

This made Robert blush once more, but he smiled and continued cleaning, making sure everything was in decent shape before Chloe told him she’d take care of the rest later.

“I can’t get over how cute you are!” Chloe gushed, giving Robert a quick peck on the cheek.

Was she drunk? Or was that a legitimate kiss? Robert’s face burned, but he smiled (albeit, shyly). Robert himself hadn’t had that much to drink, his buzz wearing off about a half hour earlier.

“T-thank you, Chloe.”

“You,” she said as she kissed his cheek again, continuing this in between each word she said, “are. Welcome.” 

Robert couldn’t contain himself, becoming overwhelmed with wanting to kiss Chloe back so badly. With an even bigger blush, he kissed her on the cheek back, and in response, Chloe pulled him into a huge hug.

“I know I’m a little tipsy,” Chloe admitted, “but I really like you, Robert.”

“And...I like you, Chloe.” Robert shyly admitted.

“You say that now,” Chloe tsked, “but most guys run the other way after they get to know me some more.”

“Well, same thing happens to me.” 

“I didn’t forget about you being the kinky one,” Chloe winked, “but really, it’s okay. I’m a pretty open-minded girl, and like I said, I’ve got some preferences of my own.”

“And that’s perfectly fine.” Robert said quickly, trying not to get flustered.

“Makes me curious what you have going on in that brain of yours, though.” Chloe wondered, smiling softly.

“I’m curious about you as well!”

“There’s only one way to settle this then, per Chloe’s List of Rules.”

“How’s that?” Robert asked inquisitively.

“We’re going to play Spin the Bottle!” 

“W-what? But there’s only two of us!”

“I know! This is my own little twist on it. But before we play, you have to promise that if you agree, there is no backing out. And if you get really uncomfortable, just tell me, and we’ll stop.”

Robert told himself he should’ve left then and there, but his curiosity got the best of him, and he said, “Okay.”

Chloe nodded, then brought Robert to the living room floor, sitting him on the floor on one side of the coffee table. Chloe then left the room momentarily, and came back with a couple of bottles in her hand: one was an empty beer bottle, one was a full beer bottle, and the third was a baby bottle.

“Okay, let’s play.” Chloe said with a smirk before sitting down.

Chapter 3
Robert did a double take when he saw what was in Chloe’s hands. Why both beer bottles and a baby bottle? Trying to mentally put the pieces together, he figured it was for some silly consequence if a player backed out of the game.

“You look confused, Robert,” Chloe smirked before sitting across from Robert, sitting with her legs in a slight v-shape before setting both bottles down in front of her, “but I promise it’ll make sense. Now sit just like I am, so our feet touch each other.”

Robert sheepishly did as instructed, still eyeing the bottles. In no time, he sat directly across from her, smiling. 

“Okay,” Chloe took the baby bottle and showed it to Robert, clearly showing it was about halfway full, “as you can see, this bottle has some yummy drink in it: beer!”

“B-but why?”

“Such a silly boy! It’s part of the game! This is literally just like your average game of Spin the Bottle, except, whoever the baby bottle lands on, has to drink from it, whether that’s on your own or with a little help.” Chloe winked, her eyes seeming to glisten as she explained the rules. 

This made Robert shift and scratch his head nervously. He’d have to drink from a bottle, or worse, be fed from one by his crush? He’d read about adults doing such babyish things before, and despite never wanting to admit it, it did pique his curiosity a bit. After all, being more of the type of person to give up control was one of his kinks.

“T-that doesn’t sound too bad.” Robert said, trying to mask his uncertainty.

“Now you can try to do a counter spin if you really want to, but just keep in mind, if you do and it lands on you again, the ante is upped. Three times in a row, and…”

“And…?” Robert asked.

“...I don’t want to spoil the surprise!”

“Mmm, I don’t like surprises too much.” Robert said quietly.

“Ohhh, but you promised! And besides, I told you if it gets to be too much, you can just say the word, and we can call it a night.”

“That I did.” Robert sighed, unable to conceal his concern.

“Here, why don’t we just do a few practice rounds by playing the old school way first?” Chloe suggested. “Maybe it’ll help break the ice a bit?”

“That sounds good to me.”

“Good! This’ll be slightly different from the baby bottle. So, if the beer bottle points to anywhere towards your side of the circle, you get kissed. If you spin it and it lands on yourself, then the other person gets to kiss you! It’s a win-win, right?”

Robert nodded, and with that, Chloe cleared the other bottles out of the way, setting the empty beer bottle on the hardwood floor directly in the center of the circled formed by their legs, and gave it a good spin. The bottle spun wildly for a few moments, before coming to a crawl, its neck pointing directly at Robert. 

“Ohh, lucky first spin, huh?” Chloe winked, before breaking the circle, kneeling towards Robert and leaning in for a kiss.

Fear took over Robert as Chloe got closer, followed by confusion, followed by the realization that this was happening. Chloe closed her eyes, her intoxicating perfume entering Robert’s nostrils, before leaning in further and kissing Robert lightly. Robert closed his eyes and followed suit, kissing her back, feeling a wave of pleasure and ease overcome him. He heard Chloe softly let out an, “Mmmm,” before they parted lips, leaving Robert with a very goofy smile on his face.

“Something told me you were a good kisser, Robert.” Chloe giggled. “How was that?”

“Um, pretty amazing, actually.” he replied with a shy giggle.

“Awww, good. And there go your cheeks again! All red!” she teased, pinching his cheeks before forming her half of the circle once more. 

“H-hey.” Robert said, clearly flustered.

“Awww, is someone getting fussy? Maybe we should end the game?”

“Fat chance.” Robert retorted, taking the bottle and spinning it hard, this time pointing to Chloe when it came to rest.

Feeling much less anxious and much more confident, Robert leaned in and gave Chloe a bigger kiss, feeling rather surprised when Chloe’s hands gently grabbed the back of his head and stroked his hair. 

“Mmmm, goodness! You’re a damn good kisser!” Chloe said as the two ended the second kiss.

“Thank you!” Robert replied.

“There’s the gentleman again!”

The two smiled and giggled a bit, before Robert got back into a sitting position. The game continued on this way three more times, and it indeed broke the ice, the two growing more comfortable with kissing each other. This was like a dream for Robert, and he hoped he wouldn’t wake up anytime soon! He felt much more relaxed around Chloe and about how the rest of the night would go (although he was still curious to know what would happen with the baby bottle if he lost). 

It was no different for Chloe, though she secretly grew impatient and wanted to hurry the next part of the game up. Sure, the kissing really turned her on, but she was ready to test Robert’s limits.  She quickly took the empty beer bottle and set it aside, before reaching over and grabbing the baby bottle, setting it on its side, the rubber nipple pointing right where their feet met to make it fair.

“You ready for this, Robert?” Chloe asked with a hint of seduction in her voice.

She sounds really into this! Play it cool, Robert. There’s nobody else here. He thought to himself before nodding quickly. 

“You spin first this time, Robert.”

His hand shook a little bit before taking hold of the baby bottle, giving it a hard spin and looking at it intently, as if to will it to spin and land on Chloe. Round and round and round, it went, Robert biting his lip in anticipation. There’s no way it would land on him on the first spin! It was a fifty-fifty shot! It did in fact, land on Robert first. His heart sunk as he saw it, and Chloe clapped her hands.

“Awww, wooks wike Wobert has to drink from the baba!” Chloe said in a sing-song fashion, making Robert blush helplessly. 

“Y-yeahh, yeah,” he said with a giggle, trying to hide his embarrassment, “do I just, like, pick it up and drink from it, or…?”

“Nice try! I probably should’ve added that the ‘with a little help’ part is the other person’s choice. I mean, you could always spin again and try to get out of it.” Chloe suggested, practically eager to see Robert lose.

“N-nah, it was a poor spin. I’ll um, I’ll be a good sport.”

“Okay then,” Chloe said, picking the bottle up and patting her legs, “c’mere.”
“W-wait, what?” Robert blushed hard.

“C’mere! I’m going to help you. These things are tricky, you know.”

“O-okay. Do I just, I mean,” Robert stammered, inching closer towards Chloe, surprised when she turned him around and gently pulled him back towards her, his back and head resting in the crook of her shoulder, “like this?”

“Like this.” Chloe repeated with a nod. 

She quietly held the baby bottle, bringing it up to Robert’s mouth, poking his lips a little with the rubber nipple before positioning the bottle at an angle to make drinking it easier. With some hesitation, Robert opened his mouth, accepting the bottle, his cheeks burning red as he felt Chloe’s other hand gently hug his chest.

“There you go,” Chloe said quietly, “drink it alllll up. Just relax and enjoy it. Who cares if it’s silly? It’s just us, and we’re having fun, right?”

Robert, practically mesmerised by Chloe’s soft tones, nodded, beginning to drink from the bottle. The way she held him, the way she held the bottle, the way she spoke to him as he drank, made him feel so...relaxed, so safe. It was actually kind of nice! And still, he felt his face burn. 

Chloe kept a watchful eye on Robert’s physical response. He was leaning into her with no sign of tension or stress, and those adorable red cheeks didn’t help any! Chloe smiled down at Robert the entire time, and when his eyes met hers, they closed slightly, indicating he was happy. Perhaps he would be a good match for her, after all!

It didn’t take long for Robert to finish the bottle, to which Chloe set it aside and helped him sit back up. She turned him around, but before sending him back to his side of the circle, she leaned in and gave him a much deeper kiss than from their first game.

“Awww, good job, finishing your bottle!” Chloe said. “Do you need to be burped, too?”

“N-no thanks.” Robert blushed with a giggle, already feeling a little guilty for liking the bottle-feeding but not wanting to give himself away.

“Okay,” Chloe shrugged before unscrewing the bottle’s nipple and filling the container with more beer, “maybe next time.”

“Pshh, if there is a next time!” Robert argued, hoping the tables would be turned! “Your turn to spin.”

Chloe nodded, screwing the rubber nipple back onto the bottle, setting it down, and spinning it. This time, it landed on her.

“Aha!” Robert exclaimed.

“Yep! Landed on me!” Chloe laughed. “You wanna feed me, or should I do it myself?”

“You can do it yourself.” Robert replied.

“Okay!”

With that, Chloe unscrewed the baby bottle’s top, before taking a few quick swigs of the beer, giggling as she filled it up once more and put the rubber nipple back on.

“H-hey! That’s-” 

“-not cheating. Remember, Chloe’s List of Rules!” she smirked. 

Damn it. Robert cursed himself, knowing he’d been tricked.

“I’ll let it slide…”

“And you better slide over here to kiss me.” 

He did just that, making his way over and giving Chloe a kiss equally as satisfying as the one she’d given him. Bending rules aside, this game wasn’t so bad, after all!

“Alright, your spin!”

With a confident smile, Robert took the bottle and spun it as close to Chloe’s style as possible, knowing there’d be no way it would land on him again. It did, resulting in a fit of giggles from Chloe.

“Poor Robert,” she cooed, causing Robert’s cheeks to turn beet red again, “this just isn’t your game, huh? Now, come here.”

To Chloe’s surprise, Robert placed the bottle back in its starting position, his hand ready to spin again.

“Ohh, you’re quite brave! You know, if you lose-” Chloe started.

“-No way I’m gonna lose. My luck has to turn around! It always does.” Robert said, unaware of the deeper hole he was digging himself into.

“Your call.” Chloe smiled before biting her lip.

With a nod, Robert spun it once more, the bottle spinning round and round, this time in a counterclockwise rotation. Again, it landed on him, his heart sinking even further. Chloe could barely contain her excitement. She knew if he didn’t spin again, she’d tease him quite a bit more, this time adding a burping and spanking. However, if Robert chose to spin one more time, she’d go much further beyond that. 

“W-well.” Robert stammered again. 

“Awwww, it’s okay. You wanna try again? Either that or I can feed you again, but this time, I’m gonna pat your back and bottom until you get all those nasty bubbles out.”

This made Robert blush even more than before, the mere thought of being treated so babyishly by such a beautiful woman making him feel so helpless and out of control.

“You can always try one more time! All it needs to do is land on me and you’re in the clear!” Chloe encouraged, hoping to influence Robert’s decision.

“B-but the third spin. What does it do if it lands on me?” Robert asked sheepishly.

“Well, this is where I’m anticipating you’re going to back out. But,” Chloe leaned in a bit further, “if it lands on your three times in a row, drinking from a baby bottle will seem like a cakewalk, because that means you have to on an adventure with me tonight.”

“L-like out somewhere, or….?”

“Not quite. But, people in the past have always backed out at this point, and I don’t blame you if you do as well. Still, there’s always that chance that it won’t land on you.”

Robert had a general idea of what the third strike would entail, his kinky mind already playing imaginary scenarios in his head. It was clear that Chloe loved being in control, but what kind of adventure did she want with him? Would she really take it that far? And with his luck, wouldn’t it be better to just accept phase two of the game and move on? But no, something in his mind yearned for this, the curiosity tugging at his brain. He had to know, but at the same time, knew there was the chance that it wouldn’t get to that point.

“A-and...if it does land on me for the third time, I can, um, still back out if it’s too much?” Robert asked shyly.

“You can.”

Never having been one to take these types of chances before, Robert shakily took the bottle, set it into position, spun it hard, and bit his lip, torn between wanting to get out of the entire thing and wanting to know what Chloe had in store for him if he lost. He heard the friction between the bottle and the floor, getting less and less audible with each spin, until there was silence. Robert’s eyes widened when he saw that the baby bottle was pointed directly at him. This was it. He’d lost.

“Hmm, well. This just made things interesting.” Chloe said, smiling from ear to ear.

“Y-yeah. Am I, like, your slave for the night or something?” 

“Or something. I told you you’d have to go on an adventure with me, right?”

Robert nodded, watching as Chloe moved closer to him, until she was within whispering range. She leaned in and whispered into his left ear.

“Well, this is going to be an adventure in babysitting.”

“Y-you mean…” Robert whispered back, blushing. 

“Such a smart boy! If you want to continue this with me tonight, I can promise you that you won’t be forced to do anything you don’t want. Just say the word, whether it’s now or any time throughout the night, and we can stop and pretend nothing ever happened. But I think you’re cute, and I think you just might like what I have planned, so if you want to continue, just say the phrase, ‘yes, mommy.’” 

There was a brief pause, Robert swallowing hard before choosing whether to venture further into the rabbit hole than he ever thought possible. With a trembling lip and a big blush, Robert leaned in, whispering into Chloe’s ear, “yes, mommy.”

Chapter 4

“You mean it? You’re not just saying that to impress me?” Chloe asked, looking Robert in the eye.

“No! I mean, no, in that I’m not just saying that to impress you. I like you, and tonight’s been fun so far. It’s kinda scary not knowing what to expect, but I trust you.” Robert ranted, getting flustered once more.

“Aww, baby’s getting all flustered again.” Chloe cooed. “And babies should trust their mommies, so that’s good!”

Robert smiled shyly as he heard this. That soft, teasing talk cut through him, and yet sounded so sweet to his ears. 

“Yeah. Besides, that’s-” Robert paused, “-that’s kind of how the dynamic between kinky people should be, right? Trusting each other?”

“Such a smart little guy!” Chloe gushed, before leaning in to kiss Robert once more. 

Chloe then got up from the floor, reaching her hand down to help Robert up. 

“C’mon, Robert. Let’s start the adventure.”

Robert said nothing, only nodding as he used Chloe to help himself up. He followed right behind her, down a hallway and to the third door on the left. He was brought into what he assumed was her room. A queen-sized bed, two matching nightstands with lamps, a short but long dresser with mirror, and various pictures and posters filled the room, making it look and feel quite cozy and inviting. 

“Alright, on the bed you go.” Chloe instructed.

Robert complied, lying on the bed and backing up slowly, until only his feet were hanging over the edge.

“L-like this?” he asked, hoping he was doing it right.

“Just like that! Good job!” Chloe smiled. “Now wait right there! Don’t move that little bottom or Mommy might have to spank.”

Keeping still as a stone, Robert followed Chloe with his eyes, watching as she opened a closet and dug around. When she came back into full view, Robert saw a box in her hands. She plopped it down on the edge of the bed, before slowly pulling various items out. The first being a pastel green pacifier, followed by another baby bottle, a stack of what looked to be about six diapers, baby wipes, baby powder, and finally, a large, fuzzy blanket. 

“There we go. What kind of mommy would I be if I didn’t have the right supplies to take care of baby, hmm?” Chloe asked, setting the box back down, giving Robert a full view of everything that was about to be used on him.

“Don’t worry about the blanket, Robert,” Chloe added, “that’s for if I decide we need to change you on the floor.”

“Ch-change me? O-ohh…” Robert blushed hard, his heart beating rather quickly as he tried to anticipate what that would be like. 

Before he could further respond, Chloe picked up the pacifier, then leaned over Robert with a satisfied smile, and kissed him on his lips, cheeks, and forehead, before gently placing the pacifier in his mouth. 

“Be a good boy and keep this in for Mommy, okay? Can you do that?”

“Mhmm…” Robert said, blushing even more as he felt the rubber nipple of the pacifier in his mouth, which made talking near impossible.

“Good, good. Now, the first thing we need to do is get you out of those awful grown-up pants, and into something fitting for someone being babysat, don’t you think?”

With a grin, Chloe held up one of the diapers, showing it to Robert. Having read about the lifestyle briefly before, Robert knew about the diapers, but had never actually seen one up close. This particular diaper was pretty thick, having just a few cutesy balloons on the front, with the rest of the diaper white as snow. Chloe furthered her teasing by opening the diaper a bit, then placing it in Robert’s hand so he could feel it. It was so very soft, and even more surprising, was that it smelled rather babyish. 

“Hmmm, this is gonna look so cute on my wittle Wobert, huh?” Chloe cooed, silently gaging Robert’s reaction to everything going on.

She didn’t want to overwhelm the poor guy, but she had an itch that needed to be scratched, and judging by Robert’s….excitement...Chloe didn’t sense any discomfort. 

I think I met my match! Chloe thought to herself with a smile.

Still, just to ensure he was okay, Chloe took the diaper out of Robert’s hand, then hovered her face over his, kissing his pacifier before saying, “I’m going to undo your pants and boxers. Is that okay?” 
Robert nodded shyly, looking into Chloe’s loving but seducing eyes. Something told him that he could trust her, and he had agreed to the game, after all.

“Good boy.” Chloe murmured, before kneeling beside Robert, her hands getting to work on unbuckling his belt, followed by unbuttoning his pants and undoing the zipper. Robert saw that she was struggling to remove his pants and boxers, and despite feeling slightly embarrassed by the fact that she’d be greeted with some obvious excitement, he slightly lifted his bottom so Chloe could easier remove his clothing. 

“Awww, mommy’s little helper!” Chloe cooed with a smirk, eyeing Robert’s manhood but saying nothing so not to torture him too much.

Next, Chloe further opened the thick, babyish adult diaper, and with a little more help from Robert, lifted the man’s legs and slid the diaper beneath his bottom. Robert, too shy and docile to resist, couldn’t believe how comfortable he felt with Chloe doing this, let alone with how comfortable the inside of the diaper felt against his skin! He bit down on his pacifier softly, blushing hard when his legs were lowered.

Chloe then softly spread Robert’s legs apart before taking a light hold of his erect member, positioning it so it hopefully wouldn’t be too uncomfortable in the diaper. Next, she very slowly folded up the diaper, making sure to quietly rip the tapes on each side, taking her time to tape up the left side first, followed by the right side. The front of the diaper did nothing to hide Robert’s excitement, making him blush from behind his pacifier. With a smile, Chloe rubbed her hands over the diaper, making sure it was on snug and that there was no potential for leaks. She then patted the bottom of the diaper, making Robert shiver softly.

“How’s that, my little baby? Is baby comfy in his diapee?” Chloe beamed, the look on her face clearly giving away the fact that she was very turned on by the man in a thick diaper that lay before her.

Instead of simply nodding this time, the now embarrassed (but very comfortable and excited) Robert leaned up and kissed Chloe on the cheek with his pacifier still in mouth, blushing very hard but still wanting to show her he was okay. This only made Chloe gush even more. 

“Awwwwwww, yay! I’m so glad! Such a good baby for his first diaper!” Chloe sang, before sitting Robert up and pulling him into a big hug, making sure to pat the back of his diaper. 

This made Robert blush harder, if that was possible, and he put his arms around Chloe in return. He could hear Chloe’s breathing and feel her composure, giving away that she found this very exciting, and the front of Robert’s diaper gave him away as well. 

“Now,” Chloe said, “my baby’s all cute and comfy in his diaper. But, I think we need to get him his baba again. No beer this time, though. How does some iced tea sound, little baby? Hmm?” Chloe asked.

“Yes, please.” Robert tried to speak from behind the pacifier, muffled due to its size.

This made Chloe giggle and smirk, and she told him she’d be right back, grabbing the baby bottle off the bed and hurrying down to the kitchen. She was no doubt very turned on by this whole ordeal, but wanted to relish the moment. Her previous encounters with men when it came to exploring this side of her always led them to play the tough guy role, or their discomfort would clearly give away the fact that they weren’t into it. Robert, on the other hand, despite looking very shy (and sexy in his new diaper), seemed to fit the role perfectly. His quiet nature and the fact that he’d said he was a bit kinky made this all the more fun. That, and he hadn’t backed out yet! Would he, however, when it would be time to use his diapers? She wasn’t sure, but hoped for the best.

Coming back down the hallway, baby bottle full of iced tea, Chloe hummed as she saw Robert still sitting up in her bed. The adorable diapered man hadn’t moved an inch! 

“You know, I wasn’t sure if you’d be one of those types to just question everything and think you could do whatever you wanted. But nooo, not you,” Chloe cooed as she sat with her back against the headboard, “you are being such a good little boy, and I can’t get over it!”

Robert shyly looked away, smiling from behind his pacifier as he felt yet another wave of embarrassment and excitement flow through him. It didn’t help when Chloe patted her lap, motining for him to come over to her. Although he wasn’t that far away from her, Robert got on his knees and scooted his way over to Chloe, who then put her hand on his diapered bottom and gave it a firm pat before sitting the diapered man across her lap. His head was in the crook of her shoulder, with his legs and diapered bottom lying horizontally across Chloe’s lap. 

Chloe made sure Robert was comfortable, before taking the pacifier out of his mouth, making sure to kiss him quite a few more times. She was without a doubt wet from the experience, but Robert wouldn’t be able to tell, given the diaper he was wearing. Still, Robert’s tented diaper showed he was still very much turned on as well. Chloe held Robert close, before bringing the baby bottle up to his lips, as she had before. Robert accepted the baby bottle with a blush, beginning to suck as he shyly looked up at the smiling Chloe. 

“Awww, Mommy has such a good baby boy.” She cooed, her free hand making its way to Robert’s diaper, rubbing and patting, alternating from the front of the diaper to the back.

Robert reacted accordingly; the front of his diaper being patted made him shiver and arch his back ever softly, while the bottom pats caused him to wiggle, all while keeping the baby bottle in his mouth. It didn’t take long for him to finish the bottle, either, resulting in even more embarrassing praise from Chloe. 

“Awww, good job! That’s two bottles in such a short period of time, baby! Now, mommy needs you to do something for me.” Chloe winked, before gently moving Robert over.

She quickly removed her shirt, followed by her bra, Robert doing his best not to look so not to be disrespectful. This only made Chloe giggle, as it wasn’t long before her bare, ample bosom was in plain sight. Robert bit his lip, Chloe giggling more and smirking seductively. Her nipples were hard; a clear indication this was turning her on even more. 

“Now, baby,” Chloe said quietly, “I need you to suckle from Mommy, but don’t bite.”

Robert nodded, the bulge in his diaper pressing hard as he blushed. Chloe again pulled Robert into her lap, this time holding up her left breast to help guide her nipple to Robert’s mouth. 

“There’s no milk, but Mommy wants her baby to make her feel good.” Chloe explained.

Robert’s lips shook before he closed his eyes, and latched onto her nipple, suckling ever slowly. With each suckle, his tongue found its way dancing across Chloe’s erect nipple, eliciting a moan from the woman. This made Chloe stroke the back of Robert’s head quite frantically, as her other hand alternated between long rubs and pats right at the bottom of his diaper, making sure her palm or fingertips teased Robert’s bulge and balls. She knew there was a chance that he’d cum his diapers quickly, but was also pleasantly surprised to see that he hadn’t quite yet. 

Chloe moaned with each and every suckle and lick of her nipple, her breathing getting heavier as she spoke between breaths, “Mmm, you’re making Mommy so wet right now. Such a good, diapered boy I have.”

This only made Robert more bothered and hot, causing him to suckle a little faster. Chloe made sure to alternate between breasts, so she could feel pleasure from both sides, and Robert was far from disappointing. She truly felt that she’d found the perfect fit. She paused for a moment, quietly having Robert move over for a bit, so she could undo her own pants. Yanking them down, she could feel the wetness from her arousal on her panties, and she made sure that Robert could feel it, too, gently taking his hand and pressing it against her. This made Robert arch his back again, shivering hard. 

“Hehe,” Chloe giggled, “someone’s awful excited.”

“Mmm, uh huh.” Robert quietly moaned, nodding.

Chloe pulled the man back into her lap, this time very slyly moving her hand to the inside of Robert’s diaper, teasing his rock hard erection and balls with her nails. The front of his diaper shook ever slightly with each tease, making Chloe smirk even more. As Robert got back into the rhythmic suckling of Chloe’s breast, it wasn’t long before he started feeling the drinks he’d had throughout the night, slowly tease his bladder. 

No, not now! He thought to himself, trying his best not to let it interrupt his pleasure. 

And yet, it did, as the more he thought about it, the more difficult it was for him to stay hard. Chloe caught on rather quickly.

“What’s wrong, baby? Is...is this too much?” she asked innocently, pretending not to know what was wrong.

“N-no, it isn’t that. This is...this is strangely satisfying. But, I kind of have to….um…” Robert stammered.

“What? You have to what? Tell Mommy.” Chloe encouraged.

“Use the bathroom.” Robert said with a big blush, almost ashamed that their fun was being ruined because of the need for a bathroom break. Surely Chloe would let him take a quick break to relieve himself.

“Ohhh,” Chloe giggled, “well, you did have lots to drink tonight. But, babies don’t use bathrooms, do they?”

“You-you mean…?” Robert blushed further, not knowing if he had the willpower to willingly use a diaper, not to mention, there was no way that wouldn’t ruin the evening!

“Oh, yes. Nothing is more embarrassing and exciting than watching someone trying to be a big, strong adult, helplessly use a diaper like a little baby.” Chloe murmured.

“I don’t know if I can just use it.” Robert admitted sheepishly.

“Is that so? Hmmm, what ever shall we do?” Chloe pouted playfully, before sitting Robert up and positioning him so his back was leaning into her chest.

She spread his legs slightly, cuddling him close and resting her head on his. 

“Maybe Mommy ought to help her baby, huh?” 

“Y-yes, Chl-”

“-ah, ah, ah!”

“-Mommy.”

“Good boy! Now, you just relax here with Mommy.”

Robert nodded, and he found himself snuggled into Chloe. As he looked over, he could only see her smile, as her hands slowly found their way to his shirt, pulling it up softly. Chloe then used her nails to gently scritch at Robert’s chest and tummy, and down to his legs and diaper, making him giggle and wiggle quite a bit.

“H-hey! S-stop!” Robert said between giggles, shifting uncomfortably.

“Uh ohhh, I knew it! Wittle Wobert is ticklish, isn’t he?”

“C-come on, that’s not fa- he, he, he!” he giggled back, fidgeting quite hard.

“He is! All those drinks are gonna end up right in your diaper!” Chloe cooed, giggling as she relentlessly tickled him more. 

Robert didn’t do anything to potentially hurt Chloe, but he did flail a bit and wiggle lots, biting his lip in an effort to fight the increasing urge to relieve his bladder. He opened and closed his legs as well, giving himself away. 

“P-please, I can’t, I’m gonna…” 

“You’re gonna pee your diaper, baby,” Chloe leaned in and whispered, holding Robert close with one hand, as her other hand moved to the front of his diaper and gave it a few firm presses, “just let go and wet your diaper for Mommy.”

Robert tried one last ditch effort to not give in, but Chloe then cupped his diaper in her free hand, pressing a bit harder on his manhood. This made Robert gasp, and before he knew it, he was doing the unthinkable: he was wetting his diaper, in front of his crush, Chloe, with her hand right there on his diaper. He got very quiet, almost letting out a little whimper as he began wetting the diaper, feeling terribly embarrassed and surprised.

“Shhhh,you’re doing so good, baby,” Chloe encouraged even more, “just let it all go into your diaper for me. Wet that diaper, and...mmmm, Mommy feels it getting so wet and warm!”

Chloe breathed hard into Robert’s ear, shushing him and calming him down, her hand staying firmly planted on his diapered crotch, feeling the diaper filling up. Robert, on the other hand, turned his head, hiding his face in Chloe’s chest as he felt the rest of his bladder betray him. When it was over, he felt the warmth of his now pee-filled diaper pressed up against his skin, with Chloe’s hand gently rubbing and even patting it, making a small “thud” sound with each pat. 

“All done, baby boy?” Chloe whispered.

“Y-yes, mommy.” Robert said very shyly.

“You okay?”

“I-I think so.”

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“It’s just so new to me…” Robert admitted. “....this really turns you on?”

“Oh, yes, it does, baby.” Chloe smiled, “and judging by how you’re feeling down there, I think it’s turning you on, too.”

Chloe kissed Robert’s neck, giving him a little nibble as both of her hands moved to his diaper, rubbing and patting a bit faster. She was right, too; Robert felt his member spring back to life, quickly pressing back up to the front of the diaper, begging for relief. Maybe it was her soft cooing, or maybe it was her gentle hands pressing this warm and squishy fabric against him. Quite frankly, he couldn’t exactly tell, and he didn’t care.

The soft pats and rubs continued, but not long before Chloe added a little more fervence to her hand movements, the soft, squishy diaper further encasing Robert’s member, giving his arousal nowhere to hide.

“Now, you’re being such a good baby boy,” Chloe spoke softly, kissing Robert’s neck, cheek, and lips before continuing, “what does the baby want to do now, hmm?”

“I want…” Robert paused, feeling a little silly saying what it was that he actually wanted.

I want to cum! His mind screamed.

“Go on, tell Mommy.” Chloe pressed.

“I want to cum, Mommy.” Robert admitted, losing himself in the moment and listening to Chloe’s sweet voice.

“Ohhh, is that so?” Chloe teased, gently motioning for Robert to scoot down the bed a little bit. 

This time, instead of leaning against the headboard, Chloe got on her knees, and leaned directly over Robert’s face, her breasts dangling right above him. He bit his lip as his diaper got even bulkier in the front. He was going to explode if he didn’t get some relief soon!

“Well, you’ve already wet your diapers, and I’m gonna change you, anyway,” Chloe licked her lips, “and being that you’ve been such a good boy so far, how about Mommy helps you with that, too?”

Help him? Help him how? Was she going to let him finish mid-change? Were they going to have sex after she cleaned him up? Robert instinctively nodded, still trying to guess what Chloe had in mind. 

“Good. Now, I’m going to let my wet, diapered little man suckle on Mommy again, and then I want you to fill that diaper with all that naughty stuff, okay?”

“W-wait, wh-” Robert tried to ask, but was quickly greeted with Chloe’s right breast. 

He closed his eyes and latched on once more, suckling and licking, causing Chloe to moan. Chloe took Robert’s hand again, sliding it beneath her panties so he could again feel just how dripping wet she was. Suddenly, Chloe’s hands got to work. She reached out towards Robert’s tented, warm and wet diaper, and gently took hold of the plastic, using her nails and fingers to gently squeeze, scratch, and pat. Robert instinctively suckled faster, his back arching quite a bit and his feet curling up.

“Hmmmm, yes,” Chloe gasped between moans, “just relax and make that special mess for Mommy, right in your diaper. Don’t hold back, little boy. I want it so nice and full so I can change you.”

Robert moaned from beneath Chloe’s nipple, sucking even faster when he felt her other hand slide into his diaper, teasing his erect member from both sides now. Chloe upped her game a bit more, as she softly took her hand that was outside of the diaper, and lightly patted Robert’s diapered balls and dick, almost in a very playful spanking motion. This sent Robert over the edge. He moaned faster, his breathing and heartbeat going crazy.

“C’mon, baby. Fill your diaper for Mommy. Mess it real good.” Chloe moaned, taking her hand out from beneath the diaper and now using both to firmly hold his member, feeling Robert arch his back one final time as he came. 

His diaper wiggled softly during his orgasm, Robert whispering, “Oh, my God…” over and over again as he finished. The man was spent, never having done something so unusual (and unusually sexy!) ever in his life. Chloe looked more relaxed than before as well, her breathing also a bit heavy as she giggled and sunk down, sidling next to Robert and cuddling him close.

“Did you like that?” she whispered.

“I, I can’t even explain….what...was that? That was freaking amazing.” Robert huffed, smiling over at Chloe, before realizing something. “Oh, what about you? I mean, did you like that?”
“Oh, yeah, I definitely did.” Chloe smiled before kissing Robert’s cheek, the two resting their heads on one another’s. “I can honestly say that this was probably the hottest I’ve ever gotten trying this before.”

“Really? You’re not just saying that?” Robert asked shyly.

“Really. I told you, most guys backed out...that, or they just weren’t into it. But you? You’ve never done this before?”

“This? No. I mean, I’ve read a bit about it, and I’ll admit, it intrigued me. But I never really tried it.” Robert explained.

“Well, you are amazing at it.” Chloe said with a kiss.

“Good.” Robert said, the two catching their breaths for a few moments. “Um, so, should I take this diaper off now, or…?”

“You could,” Chloe giggled, “or we can continue this into the rest of the night, and maybe tomorrow if you’re not too busy. I can change the baby’s wet and messy diaper, and we can explore some more together. Or you could take it off and head home. Although, I would really enjoy it if you stayed.”

“I’ve got nowhere to be tomorrow, and honestly, I’m very curious about this. I’ve never experienced this before.”

“So, whaddya say?” Chloe asked.

Robert looked Chloe dead in the eyes, and with a big smile and blush, asked, “May I please get a diaper change, Mommy?” 

The two giggled and kissed each other, before Chloe started to get up to get the supplies. She wasn’t going to tell Robert what else she wanted to explore with him, but something told her he’d be all for it.

Chapter 5

“Hmmm, a diaper change, huh?” Chloe purred, giggling, scooting back down towards Robert with the diaper, wipes, and powder in hand.

“Yes, Mommy.” Robert nodded.

“I don’t know...what did you do in your diaper that you need me to change it, hmm? Tell Mommy.”

She clearly knew what Robert had done, but wouldn’t be satisfied until she heard him tell her (in a most likely shy manner) what he did. She wanted him to beg for it, and she wanted to embarrass the adorable guy a little more. 

“I, um,” Robert’s face turned red once more, as he slowly continued, “I wet and c-came in my diaper, Mommy.”

“Mhmm. You couldn’t control yourself, could you, my little baby? You just filled that diaper up for Mommy, huh?” 

“Y-yes.” Robert nodded shyly. 

“Guess I have to check it first. Then we’ll see if you really need a change.” Chloe smirked before setting the changing supplies next to Robert, whose diaper clearly looked like it was wet, judging by the front. 

Still, she checked his diaper in various ways, starting first by placing her hand along the front of the diaper, giving it a few light presses and pats.

“Ohhh my, you really wet your diaper, huh? Such a good job!” Chloe sang, her smile widening as Robert nodded and blushed even harder.

Robert wiggled excitedly, feeling so embarrassed and yet safe and relaxed at the same time. He wiggled a bit more when he felt Chloe’s hand continue to run along his diaper, slowly reaching towards the bottom of it. He blushed even harder when Chloe gently rolled him onto his stomach, the wet diaper pressing against him once more. Robert then felt Chloe pull on the back of his diapered waistband, peeking in with a, “Hmmmm,” followed by some more pats and presses to his diapered bottom. Clearly, she knew he hadn’t messed his diaper in that way, but this must have been part of her game, because Robert then heard Chloe make a few sniffing sounds, and felt her gently press her nose to the back of his diaper. 

“Nope, no stinky diaper.” Chloe giggled, rolling Robert onto his back once more before spreading his legs and kneeling between them.
She seemingly towered over Robert, face to face with his swollen diaper. With big smile and a look of great pleasure in her eyes, Chloe placed one hand on Robert’s diaper, as the other took hold of the top left tape.

“Now, time to change baby’s diaper.” She giggled, very slowly ripping the tape.

The first tape ripping echoed throughout the bedroom, making Robert’s cheeks burn a little more. He wondered if Chloe would speed up the process any, but no; she took her sweet time, ripping each tape nice and slow until they were all undone. Chloe then carefully took hold of the front of the used diaper, and slowly opened it, as if revealing a big surprise.

“Ohhhhh my,” Chloe tsked and smirked, “look at how much baby Wobert used his diapee.” 

Robert wiggled, his eyes darting around the room, occasionally stopping to look up at Chloe. He’d never been in such a vulnerable position before; lying on top of a diaper he’d wet and orgasmed into, with a beautiful woman kneeling before him and cooing at him. 

“Hehe, it’s okay, baby. That’s why Mommy is here: to change your diaper!” 

Chloe then grabbed a few baby wipes from the pack, warming them in her hand gently before getting to work on Robert’s upper legs and sides, then working her way to his crotch and manhood. She took her sweet time there, too, making sure he was all nice and clean, “so he didn’t get a diaper rash”, as she put it. The feeling of the wipes made Robert’s member quietly stir from its slumber once more, eliciting another smirk from Chloe. 

When she finished wiping him clean, Chloe put the used wipes into the wet diaper, then instructed Robert to lift up, sliding the diaper out from under him. She then grabbed more wipes, and with his legs still in the air, got to work on wiping his bottom until she felt it was clean. Setting his legs back down, Chloe then rolled up the used diaper into a bit of a ball, using the tapes to keep it in place. For added effect, Chloe then held up the diaper, which clearly drooped and sagged as she made sure Robert could see it, using her other hand to bounce it in her palm lightly.

“Look at this diaper! Goodness! Good thing Mommy’s changing you, huh?”

Robert again nodded silently, suckling his pacifier even more. Chloe set the diaper aside, then got to work opening the new one, making sure Robert watched her unfolding it and shaking it out until it was ready to be slid under his bottom. Robert lifted his legs with a blush and giggle, giving Chloe ease of access in sliding it under his bottom. She positioned it just right, letting Robert’s legs back down, then grabbed the baby powder and twisted open the cap. 

“Last part, baby boy.” Chloe cooed, before sprinkling plenty of powder into Robert’s diaper, onto his bottom, and all over his member and balls. 

She then rubbed the baby powder in, nice and slow, back and forth, making sure it was coated evenly on Robert’s skin.  It felt amazing to Robert, who was too relaxed to even blush or wiggle. His member occasionally twitched, but Chloe just giggled at this, and continued her work. 

Finally, she folded the front of the diaper up, taping up the left side of the diaper, followed by the right. Once finished, she ran her fingers along the leg gathers to make sure there wouldn’t be any leaks, then patted the front of Robert’s diaper, before turning him on his side and patting his bottom. Robert let out a small “eep,” then giggled a bit as well, feeling an overwhelming sense of bliss.

“There we go,” Chloe sang, “all nice and clean.”

Chloe quickly got up and tossed the wet diaper into a plastic bag, tying it up before putting it in her bathroom garbage, then returned to Robert, who immediately put his arms around her, hugging her affectionately with a big, happy sigh. 

“Thank you, Mommy…” Robert smiled, nuzzling Chloe’s neck.

“Awwwwwwwww, you’re welcome! Now, is someone tired? We can snuggle up in bed, we can stay up, we can do whatever my little prince wants.”

“Mmm, snuggling up in bed sounds nice.” Robert said, as it had been a long day and a very eventful night.

Chloe nodded, setting the rest of the supplies onto her floor before pulling back the covers of her bed. She motioned for Robert to get under the covers, before sliding in herself. Then, pulling the covers over both of them, she kept one hand on Robert’s cheek, caressing him softly and kissing his forehead, as the other hand stayed around his diapered bottom, patting it rhythmically, practically entrancing the yawning Robert to sleep. 

“Hmmm,” Robert smiled, kissing Chloe on her lips and cheeks a few times, “this was...amazing.”

“Agreed,” Chloe smiled, “we can continue this in the morning, too.”

“Mhmm.” Robert sighed happily, his voice giving away that he was falling fast asleep.

“Good baby. And that diaper better be wet before we get out of bed.”

The two held onto each other, falling asleep with Chloe’s hand resting on Robert’s diaper, cuddled close and warm.

Chapter 6
Robert’s eyes slowly opened, peeking out Chloe’s bedroom window to see that it was morning. What time was it, though? He turned to his side, only to be greeted by an audible crinkle: the diaper around his waist. He’d almost forgotten! With a smile, Robert turned back towards Chloe, snuggling up with her.

Chloe let out a sleepy groan in response, her eyes fluttering before she woke up. When she saw Robert, she smiled and held him close, kissing his forehead.

“Good morning.” she whispered.

“Morning,” Robert quietly replied, “how did you sleep?”

“Hmmmm, good. It’s not every day I get to cuddle with someone so comfortably. How about you?”

“Well, considering what I’m wearing, like a baby.” Robert smirked while stretching, making Chloe laugh. “And I slept very good.”

Chloe smiled and gave Robert’s diaper a few pats. She hadn’t forgotten what she told him about wetting his diaper before they got out of bed that morning. Robert, on the other hand, having been too tired to really remember her last words. After a few wiggles and more cuddling, Robert gently sat up and stretched once more, beginning to get up.

“Where do you think you’re going, mister?” Chloe smirked, still under the covers.

“I just need to stretch and move around a bit.”

“You sure you want to do that right now?”

“Of course I’m sure,” Robert chuckled, standing up and letting out a big yawn, “why wouldn’t I?”

“Because, Mommy told her baby his diaper better be wet before he got out of bed this morning. Is my baby’s diaper wet?”

Robert’s heart sunk once more. Of course it wasn’t wet. Not having worn a diaper in many years up until the previous night, wetting one wasn’t something he could simply just do.

“Ummm, n-no.” Robert sighed, fearing the worst.

What would Chloe do? Would she yell at him? Spank him? Robert hated making mistakes or doing anything that would potentially negatively impact the people around him.

“Come back into bed and let Mommy check that diaper.” Chloe patted the bed before beginning to sit up.

Robert nodded shyly, looking quite upset with himself as he sat back down next to Chloe. Once seated, Chloe used her hands to investigate and check Robert’s diaper, patting and rubbing the front softly, digging her fingers into the waistband and leg gathers. Still, she saw how upset Robert looked, and tried to comfort him a bit.

“Hey, it’s okay, baby,” Chloe kissed his cheek, “you didn’t know any better. Maybe you even forgot. But, I will have to punish my baby a bit.”

“P-punish? W-w-what does that entail? I’m, um, not big into pain.” Robert stammered.

“Relax,” Chloe shushed, “I’ll be gentle. But first….we need that diaper wet.” 

Not wanting to further upset Chloe, Robert nodded and wasn’t sure exactly how Chloe wanted him positioned. He was a bit surprised when she pulled him into a cradling position in her lap, for he was obviously too big to fit. And yet, she made it work. While the seat of his diaper was mostly between her legs, he partially hung over the side of her legs, as Chloe held his body close to her, with his head on her chest.

“Now,” Chloe said quietly, her hand just resting gently on Robert’s diaper, “just relax.”

“Yes, Mommy.” Robert responded, feeling rather comforted by the position he was in.

It took some time and a bit of mind over matter, but leaning into Chloe and softly blushing, Robert did what he had done the night before, opening his legs ever slowly as he relieved his bladder right into the waiting diaper. Chloe looked him square in the eyes again, her one hand stroking his cheek as the other stayed on his diaper, feeling the warmth spread rather quickly. He was going to have a wet diaper for sure, one that Chloe would soon be spanking.

Chloe grinned as she felt the diaper getting even fuller and warmer, kissing Robert’s forehead before saying, “Hmmm, someone really had to wet, huh?”

Robert could only nod, sighing and relaxing as he finished. The diaper showed no sign of leaking, but the front and bottom did start to sag ever slightly as the outside showed visible signs that it was wet. Chloe nodded her head in approval, kissing Robert once more.

“Great job, baby boy,” she cooed, before gently positioning Robert over her knees, his diapered butt sticking out, “now, baby must be spanked for not following Mommy’s orders last night.

Robert blushed, his eyes widening, actually growing more nervous. Would she pull his diaper down and spank him hard? He gulped, frantically looking around. From the corner of his eye, he saw Chloe’s hand go up. Closing his eyes hard and wincing before contact was even made, Robert braced himself for what he thought would surely be a-

Thud. He felt Chloe’s hand make contact with his diapered bottom, the sound of a partial crinkle and a partial squish filling the room. It didn’t hurt, and actually felt kind of nice. 

“You naughty boy,” Chloe gently scolded, that loving sweetness never leaving her tone, “I know someone’s a bit potty shy, but you need to listen to Mommy.”

Thud! This time, the force of the spanking got a little more noticeable. Again, it didn’t hurt, but Robert felt it, and it was definitely embarrassing! He blushed hard, letting out a, “Yes, Mommy. I’m sorry.”

Chloe nodded, giving him a few more spanks, making sure that for a few, she pushed the diaper against his skin. The movement of Robert’s diaper against Chloe’s knees actually felt pretty good, making Robert blush and bite his lip, even turning him on a bit. Chloe would notice this pretty soon. She did, but this didn’t stop her from spanking the diapered man over her knee! She continued as such, giving him roughly 30 spanks before gently rubbing his back and diapered bottom. Sitting him up, she looked at him and kissed his nose.

“Sorry I had to do that, baby boy, but Mommy sometimes needs to teach her baby a lesson when he doesn’t listen.”

Robert nodded, blushing and kissing Chloe in return to show her he was okay. The front of his diaper looked a little bulky, but Chloe didn’t seem to take any mind to it at the moment. Leaning in to whisper, Chloe kissed Robert’s cheek and said, “Was that okay?” 

“It was...hot…” Robert admitted shyly, giggling as he felt silly saying that,

Chloe clapped her hands together and smiled. Robert assumed she would then be changing his diaper, but he said nothing, instead, looking into Chloe’s eyes and watching her cheeks turn a little red. She looked a little shy herself, something Robert really hadn’t seen from her once since they started their little game.

“Are you okay?” Robert asked in return.

“Yeah, just...I’m happy you’ve been enjoying this with me so far, and that you stayed the night to explore some more. But…” Chloe paused, hesitant to finish her thought.

“But what?” Robert cocked his head sideways, trying to figure out what was making Chloe so shy.

“Well, I’m wondering if,” Chloe stammered, “and you don’t have to agree and I won’t get mad or upset if this is too weird for you….but, if you’d maybe wanna try the full diaper experience.”

Chloe’s face turned a little red, gently using her hand to reach over and pat the back of Robert’s diaper.

“The full diaper exp-ohhhhhh.” Robert blushed. 

Did that really turn her on? And could he do that? Sure, Robert didn’t have any trouble with his bowel movements, typically going once a day or every other day, but to do so in a diaper? 

“Yeah,” Chloe said, “it’s something I’m into. And I know this is the first time you’ve ever done anything like this, so I don’t want to pressure you into anything. But as you’re probably finding out, I am very turned on by grown men helplessly doing this kind of thing and letting me take care of them. And again, everyone in the past has backed out before we even got past the initial diapering. But, I’ve always wanted to just hold someone close as they fill the back of their diaper up, comforting them. And you blush so, so easily. Still, I totally understand if you don’t want to do this.”

Hearing the excitement in Chloe’s voice and watching her body glow as she simply talked about what she wanted Robert to do made him blush and stir. Maybe he wouldn’t like it, but maybe he would. After all, he’d already wet and came in a diaper in front of Chloe, and he liked those experiences, especially since Chloe was so comforting about it.

“Hmmmm…” Robert thought.

He did have to use the bathroom soon, after all. He just wasn’t sure if he’d be able to simply do it in front of Chloe just like that.

“I mean, I want to try it,” he admitted shyly,” but I haven’t done anything like that since I was very little. I’ve already tried everything else, right? I might just need some help relaxing.”

“Really?” Chloe asked, her eyes lighting up.

“S-sure, Chlo-I mean, Mommy.” Robert giggled. 

“You’re absolutely positive?”

“I am.”

“Do you...do you have to mess right now?” Chloe asked with a smile.

“Umm, probably soon. Maybe some coffee will help. It does that to me, sometimes.” Robert blushed.

Chloe leaned forward and kissed Robert on the cheek, hugging him before saying, “You’re the best ever.” She then quickly got up and left the room, looking back to say with a wink, “I’m gonna get us some coffee.”

Robert nodded, wondering what he’d just agreed to. Not in a million years did he ever think he’d agree to something this kinky, but he also never thought he’d actually get to spend the night and morning with his crush, either. He poked at his wet diaper, blushing as it still felt warm against his skin. His stomach slowly stirred, giving him the indication that he would have to poop pretty soon. 

It wasn’t long before Chloe returned with two mugs of coffee. She couldn’t put the coffee in a bottle since it was so hot, she explained. The two sat on the bed, waiting for their coffee to cool off a bit, before finally taking sips of it. They sat comfortably next to each other, Chloe leaning her head on Robert’s shoulder, and Robert kissing Chloe occasionally between sips. 

“This is so great.” Robert smiled.

“Glad I’m not the only one who thinks so! I hope you know, too, that I’m definitely okay with us hanging out more. Like I don’t want it to just be about what we’re doing now.”

Robert smiled even more. “That’s good to know,” he said, “because I’ve had a crush on you for a while.”

“Oh, I knew you did. But look! You came out of your shell and admitted it outright!” Chloe exclaimed.

“T-that I did!” Robert said awkwardly, giggling shyly.

“Good job, sweetie!” 

“Thank you!”

They kissed each other before going back to their coffee, Robert finishing his with a few big gulps. When they were both done, Chloe took their mugs and set them on her night stand, turning back to Robert and cuddling with him some more. Not too much was said for some time, both enjoying one another’s company, occasionally kissing and giggling and changing cuddling styles. 

About 25 minutes later, just as Robert had indicated, the coffee indeed began working its way through him. He’d always known that coffee made most people have to urinate rather quickly after drinking it, but for him, it tended to affect both his bladder and his bowels. Most of the time, it was something that gave him plenty of time to get to a bathroom. Other times, it went through him like a flash flood, forcing him to hurry along to a bathroom. In this particular instance, it was somewhere right between the two. Robert’s stomach grumbled a bit, making some odd noises as it always did when letting him know something big was coming.

Robert blushed, as apparently Chloe could even hear his stomach, making her giggle and go, “Ohh, my! What’s happening, baby?”

“It does this every time.” Robert explained with red cheeks and a shy chuckle.

“I see. Are you still okay?”

“Umm, yes, but, I think it’s gonna happen soon.”

Robert blushed even more, not sure how he would mess while being cuddled that way. Chloe seemed to take note of his discomfort, as she whispered, “It’s okay. I said I’d help you, right?”

Robert nodded sheepishly, before Chloe smiled and continued, “If you need to sit a certain way, that’s fine. And please, don’t rush. Take your time.”

With another shy nod, Robert did just that, quietly getting on the floor in a crouching/squatting position, his cheeks even redder. He really didn’t know how long it would take for him to mess his diaper, especially since he was being watched. And yet, Chloe again realized this, and soon knelt in front of Robert, positioning herself so she appeared to be a little taller than her was, before pulling him into a big hug, positioning his head onto her shoulder. Robert then felt her hands slowly moving along his back, until one made it to the back of his diaper, very slowly rubbing and patting it.

“Baby, Mommy is so proud of you for being so brave. I know it’s scary, but you’re making Mommy so happy. Just close your eyes, relax, and push that mess right out into your diaper for me.” Chloe whispered, her hand methodically patting Robert’s diaper even more.

Adding to his comfort, Chloe then gave Robert a few gentle squeezes, hoping to add just a little bit of pressure to his stomach to help him along. Keeping his head on Chloe’s shoulder, Robert closed his eyes, listening to the near hypnotic words from Chloe, his diapered bottom sticking out thanks to the squatting position he was in. He did indeed feel more relaxed than ever, and slowly but surely, nature started taking its course.

Robert let out the tiniest of strained grunts, mostly as a means of helping him overcome what he’d been trained to do in a toilet for nearly his entire life. This only made Chloe more turned on, squeezing Robert a little more and continuing her cutesy talk.

“Uh ohh, I hear baby’s little grunts,” Chloe cooed, “is someone about to mess their diaper for Mommy? Hmm?”

“Y-yes, Mommy.” Robert quietly replied.

“Tell Mommy what you’re about to do, little baby.” 

“I’m about to mess my diaper, Mommy.” Robert almost felt consumed at that point, as if something was taking over his actions and speech. 

“Good! Now mess your diaper for Mommy! Leave me a big, big messy present to check and clean up!” Chloe cooed even more, her hand out staying on Robert’s diapered butt.

And that was all it took. Robert felt his mess slowly make its way into the back of his diaper. It no doubt felt a little strange at first, but, with Chloe’s gentle cooing and praising, and with her hand directly on the seat of his diaper, he couldn’t lie: it was again pretty exhilarating.

“Good baby.” Chloe purred, her nipples growing erect as her breathing got heavy.

Robert could only stay in place for a bit longer, and finally knelt down as he felt the last of the mess fill his diaper. These must have been pretty good diapers that Chloe bought, because, while he could slowly start to smell what he’d done, it wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be. Still, he could feel the diaper sag quite a bit, and he quietly whispered to Chloe, “A-all done, Mommy.”

This made Chloe praise her diapered guest even more, telling him over and over again what a good boy he was, and how happy and excited he was making her. It only became more apparent when Chloe did yet another diaper check, first feeling, grabbing, and patting the front of Robert’s diaper with a smirk, before going behind Robert to get a good look at his messy diapered bottom. She sniffed the air a bit, watching Robert’s face get redder as she did so, then quietly pulled at the back of the diaper’s waistband to peek in.

“Such a messy diaper! Goodness!” She teased, letting the waistband go before gently moving her hand along Robert’s diapered behind.

She didn’t pat or squeeze it just yet, but her teasing and cooing and checking oddly turned Robert on once again. He bit his lip, nodding as Chloe kept stating what he had done in his diaper, the front of it getting bulkier as it had the night before. 

When Chloe saw this, she licked her lips softly, before leaning in and saying, “Awww, does someone like this?”

“Y-yes, Mommy.” Robert stammered, blushing and biting his lip harder.
With that response, Chloe moved the palm of her hand from the back of Robert’s diaper, to the front of it, making sure he felt it against his skin. The mess spread slightly, but Robert didn’t care; it felt amazing, making him shiver in pleasure. Chloe did this a few more times, her panties dripping wet from being so turned on.

“Guess we should change baby’s diaper and get him all taken care of, huh?” Chloe sang, to which Robert nodded once more. “Can’t leave him in his icky diaper for too long! And everyone knows a baby can’t change his own diaper!”

Robert nodded in agreement, as even though the full diaper was turning him on, his member ached for relief. 

“I think you need to ask for...no, beg for it, baby.” Chloe commanded. 

Now completely vulnerable and out of his shell once and for all, Robert did just that, looking Chloe in the eyes with a huge blush, and asking, “Mommy, please change my full diaper and take care of me. Please?”

Chloe bit her own lip, feeling a warmth of pleasure flow through her. She made him ask again, this time getting closer.

“Please, I wet and messed my diaper like Mommy asked, and I need her to change me and take care of me.”

Chloe grabbed the blanket that she’d shown Robert from the night before, laying it out on the floor. After all, this was a messy diaper and she had to take the necessary precautions. She motioned for Robert to lie on his back, to which he did, shivering and blushing as he felt the messy diaper press against him more. Chloe then knelt closer to Robert, laying out all of the diaper changing supplies. Suddenly, she leaned in towards Robert’s face.

“Mommy will take care of her baby boy’s full diaper and his little...ahem...problem down there in a little bit. But, Mommy needs baby to take care of her first…”

“Okay.” Robert said quietly, watching and blushing as Chloe removed her panties, completely naked before him.

“Finger or tongue?” Chloe whispered, guiding Robert’s hand to her clit, letting him feel how wet and turned on she was.

Robert was familiar with both means of pleasuring a woman, and had been told he was pretty good at both in the past. 

“What does Mommy prefer?” he smirked.
“I think both feel great in their own way, but I do prefer the tongue.”

“Tongue it is.” Robert smiled, making Chloe smirk herself, before she positioned herself over Robert’s face, sitting down gently.

She guided his mouth to her most sensitive area, until she quietly moaned, “Lick.”

Robert did just that, his own member still quite hard, as his tongue swirled and danced around wildly. Each movement of his tongue made Chloe moan even louder, as her hips slowly moved in motion with Robert. Her hips moved even faster, her moans louder, until, after a few long licks, Chloe sighed, gently moving away from Robert’s face and sitting on his chest, catching her breath.

“Mmmm, you’re just full of surprises, huh?” she giggled, making Robert smile.

Robert felt content, even confident, that he was able to satisfy Chloe. She’d been doing the same for him since the night before, and it made him happy knowing he could return the favor. After a few more moments of smiling and kissing each other, Chloe declared, “Now, it’s time for baby Robert’s diaper change!”

And she did just that, making sure to once again slowly untape Robert’s very wet and messy diaper, giggling as his member sprang to life once she opened it. The smell didn’t really bother her, even though it made Robert blush. Chloe kept teasing him as she carefully lifted his legs and cleaned him up, telling Robert, “We might go through all these wipes with this messy diaper you made me!”

The two were in sync with one another, Robert keeping his legs in the air as Chloe pulled the dirty diaper out, placing all of the used wipes in it before rolling and taping it up. Once she was satisfied that Robert was wiped clean, she paid extra attention to his member with a few baby wipes, making sure to stroke up and down his shaft and balls, smirking as this made Robert stir quite a bit. 

She wrapped his shaft in the baby wipes, stroking a bit more as her other hand remained on his balls, massaging gently. Robert’s hips moved along with Chloe’s movements, biting his lip and smiling down at her.

“Good boy, just relax.” Chloe smiled, briefly pausing to grab a fresh diaper, opening it up and sliding it under Robert.

She didn’t close it up right away this time, however. Instead, she continued grabbing a hold of Robert’s shaft, stroking faster as she held the front of the diaper up.

“I want baby to make his special mess right here for Mommy. The diaper will catch it all, okay? Go on, baby.” Chloe cooed. “Go on and make one more big mess for Mommy!”

Chloe continued her gentle cooing and encouragement, as her stroking increased in speed and length. After just a few moments, Robert felt himself get ready to cum, his hands clenching just as he was about to do so. Chloe saw this and quickly wrapped the diaper around Robert’s member, stroking up and down slowly, even patting the diaper as she felt Robert release. The man relaxed after a few seconds of this, leaning back and whispering, “Ohhh, God,” with a big smile. 

Chloe giggled at this, letting him catch his breath before cleaning off whatever mess he made with more baby wipes, before sidling up to him and cuddling close. The two stayed this way for quite some time.

Breaking the silence, Chloe looked over at Robert and asked, “So? What did you think?”

“That was inexplicably hot.” Robert chuckled. “But, I will admit...messing may take some getting used to.”

“Understandable,” Chloe agreed, “and you know I will help with that in any way I can. You know...pats, cuddles…..laxatives….maybe an enema.”

Robert looked at her with a shy smile, to which Chloe replied, “Hey, you said you were kinky.”

“That I did. We can try it one day.”

“Good. And,” Chloe paused, kissing Robert on the lips, “thank you for trying this with me. Nobody has tried it to this point before.”

“Well thank you for introducing it to me.” Robert kissed back.

“Hmm, touche. Whaddya say we have some breakfast?”

“Breakfast sounds great.”

“It does, huh?” Chloe winked. 

“Yeah. Maybe we can go grab lunch or dinner later, too, if you’re not too busy.”

“That sounds wonderful.”

The two cuddled just a bit longer, before getting up from the floor, disposing of the dirty diapers, getting dressed, and making their way to the kitchen. It would surely be a weekend to remember!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Dr_J

I loved this story.

I was waiting for the hammer to hit but I was

surprised and happy it didn't.

A story that was sweet a story that was so enjoyable

I read it twice.

That's for sharing this story with us you did a great

job.

I'd give to a love Emoji but their all messed up.

35 minutes ago, mamabug said:

Look at you go, @Dr_J ! You're famous :) You have a very proud girlfriend here. :D

:blush::wub: Couldn't have done it without your encouragement, @mamabug! :) Hehe. 

• Like 1

I really enjoyed this story. Robert was coming across as such a sweet innocent guy in the beginning but truly has some pretty profound kinks he wasn’t even aware of. I loved the way Chloe was able to work him like a puppet. Still don’t have any likes for the day or I would have been glad to give it one.