LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshorecare MegaMax

7 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

same here! otherwise, a very good diaper and one i'll buy again and again. perhaps it's something they can work on for their second or third (or whatever number they're on) version. 

I agree it is a very good diaper.

7 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

same here! otherwise, a very good diaper and one i'll buy again and again. perhaps it's something they can work on for their second or third (or whatever number they're on) version. 

I agree it is a very good diaper.

• 2 months later...

I have bought some and wholly crappers these are AMAZING! The size is a bit on the large for the size but...

They fit like baby diapers do, even when wet. The sticky tabs are a tad bit better then ABU. Absorbency is under Rearz safari by 1 flood, I can flood these 3 times before hitting 80% diaper core used(Rearz safari is 4 floods). The diaper core starts off like a thicker and slightly soft version of the Dry 24/7 but does very well when used. It dont clump up like others I have worn(abdl diapers do clump up too)even after being used.

Price is juuuust right for the quality. Its a diaper that competes very well with ABDLs. Good job Northshore!

I have bought some and wholly crappers these are AMAZING!

I agree with every single point made by MegaChar. And another feature about the NorthShore MegaMax that deserves praise is the design of the leak guards. The leak guards are the best I’ve ever seen in an adult brief. NOTHING gets past them! Not even after I’ve worn them for 12 hours. While wearing these, I’ve never felt more confident about attending long events even if the nearest bathroom is too far away for a quick diaper change. I actually became accustomed to the dark blue print which has been really helpful when I’m reaching for the correct brief from my assortment of incontinence products organized in my poorly lighted closet. But I can understand how perhaps many people prefer a less noticeable (lighter) print. I do appreciate the wider plastic landing zone in version 2 and I’d actually like to see it go lower in the front as well. Thanks NorthShore for listening to us (your customers) and constantly improving your incontinence products! I look forward to ordering again and enjoying the comfort and security the MegaMax provides. After watching the video, I am a little curious though. My previous order was size large and they fit fine. But in the above video it’s mentioned that the MegaMax runs a little bigger. If large fit me with version 1, will it still be the right size with version 2? In the following photo I’m wearing version 1. IMG_1850.thumb.jpg.33fd024408b927385821875acbc1b2be.jpg       

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

I agree with every single point made by MegaChar. And another feature about the NorthShore MegaMax that deserves praise is the design of the leak guards. The leak guards are the best I’ve ever seen in an adult brief. NOTHING gets past them! Not even after I’ve worn them for 12 hours. While wearing these, I’ve never felt more confident about attending long events even if the nearest bathroom is too far away for a quick diaper change. I actually became accustomed to the dark blue print which has been really helpful when I’m reaching for the correct brief from my assortment of incontinence products organized in my poorly lighted closet. But I can understand how perhaps many people prefer a less noticeable (lighter) print. I do appreciate the wider plastic landing zone in version 2 and I’d actually like to see it go lower in the front as well. Thanks NorthShore for listening to us (your customers) and constantly improving your incontinence products! I look forward to ordering again and enjoying the comfort and security the MegaMax provides. After watching the video, I am a little curious though. My previous order was size large and they fit fine. But in the above video it’s mentioned that the MegaMax runs a little bigger. If large fit me with version 1, will it still be the right size with version 2? In the following photo I’m wearing version 1.

Sizing and absorbency are exactly the same in version 2. All changes were on the outside with printing and landing zone.

• Like 3

@NorthShoreAdam I'm glad you guys listened about the print, made the product so much better, Northshore supreme is my favorite, need some w it designs like crinkles ?

That's why I continue business with northshore 

Thanks Adam

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Shawnie said:

@NorthShoreAdam I'm glad you guys listened about the print, made the product so much better, Northshore supreme is my favorite, need some w it designs like crinkles ?

That's why I continue business with northshore 

Thanks Adam

Supreme will have the green/blue/purple color designs just like Supreme Lite in the fall.

21 hours ago, NorthShoreAdam said:

Supreme will have the green/blue/purple color designs just like Supreme Lite in the fall.

Oh man, that's awesome! I really love the direction NSC is going. I may not need any other vendor soon.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I with that it were possible for me to try the MegaMax diaper, but I live in Canada and have found that getting diapers sent across the border Is problematic. There is no customs duty on diapers, but the Canadian authorities can be maddeningly obtuse. Packages are sometimes opened, and sometimes the package arrives with a bill for customs duty. When the latter has happened, I have had to go down to the customs office and argue with them. Overall, it’s more of a hassle than it’s worth. From the descriptions of the MegaMax that I’ve read, it sounds as if it resembles the Rearz Inspire+ InControl. If anyone has tried both the MegaMax and the Rearz Inspire+, I’d be interested in hearing a description of how they compare.

They're different, but they both work well.  The MegaMax definitely has more SAP than the InControl, but the InControl is a heavier diaper than the MegaMax - 240 grams to 215 grams.  The InControl has no writing on it, and the only color is the blue tape ends.  The MegaMax has "Northshore" written several times on each side of the diaper.  

Generally speaking, if you like the InControl, that is a decent enough diaper where the MegaMax isn't really going to be that much better.  While the MegaMax is rated to hold 6250 ml compared to 5400ml or so for the InControl, the reality is that either diaper should be able to take whatever you can hit it with for 10-12 hours.

I bought a case of these Mega Max in March 2019. I'm pretty impressed by this diaper. What I really like about it over other diapers is:

I can feel the front of the diaper more then others. In other words, the front feels more bulky, as well as roomy in the front.  I like that feeling,  because you can really feel this diaper between your legs when you walk. Very babyish. I wish other bands felt like this. I also like how the back of the diaper looks like you have a load in it even when you first put it on. Other diapers seem to have a pinched look in the center of your butt, like they are clinging to your but. These Meag Max on the other had look full and bulky, even though they are not that thick, it looks like you have poo in your diaper..hehe. I love that look.

I don't know if I would say the PE backing is my favorite type of plastic next to some other brands, but it's still great. It would be great to see another identical version of this diaper but with the same plastic backing as the ConfiDry 24/7 Max.  I really like the way that plastic feels and looks on the ConfiDry 24/7, but the plastic is still great on these either way. Another thing. I don't usually use the taps they provide just because I remember diapers from my childhood always having one tap. But North Shore did a great job with these taps because they only put two and they are very wide and they actually look good because they're baby blue. It would be cool to see a very wide single tape like the real baby diapers, but these are great diapers either way. I'm ordering more of these as a backup.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Ive now bought several cases of both the v1 and v2 and the Megamax is definitely my favorite diaper right now.  I love the thickness, the all white design, the amazingly strong tapes and the look and feel.  As far as absorbency, Ive worn up to 20 hours and peed it full with no leaks.  The extra tall leak guards are especially good - no leaks at all and I always fill my nappies and squish the load.  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Just to add another positive comment. After trying everything from Confidry 24/7, Better Dry,  PeekABU, Barnyards, All the Tykables range, the North Shore Megamax is the best adult diaper out there. As a side sleeper, I've always had to go to convoluted ends to avoid waking up wet. This included a cloth pull-up from Babykins plus plastic or rubber pants. After trying Megamax and getting the fit just right, I'm now confident enough to sleep without the cloth, but still will wear plastic pants "just in case" but haven't had a leak in months. I've tried both versions, and am really happy with the performance, plus just by chance, they fit my body really well. Tykables for example, just don't like my body shape, and I can never get a tight fit.

The only thing I could wish for would be velcro (or loop and hook) tabs (like Tykables and Barnyards have) rather than tapes. But aside from that, these are my nighttime savior. For daytime use, they're just too big, so for now i'll stick with my old (but apparently odd) favorite of Rearz Rebelz. They are thin, but absorb a lot, don't make a lot of noise and are really easy to change in a bathroom stall.

The other issue is that North Shore Care don't ship outside the US or Canada, so cost wise, it costs me more in shipping (as I need to use a forwarding service) than it does for the diapers. But nonetheless, I consider the extra cost worth it, as I no longer need to be continually laundering cloth covers or bedding.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I just got some of the new MegaMax diapers from Northshore and wow am I amazed! Big fan of the Dry 24/7 so when I saw these I had to try them. I ordered size medium but they also sent a sample of size small along with a sample of the wipes. I was just going to try on the small for comparison then out on the medium. But it fit so well that I ended up wearing them all day. They got the shape of the diaper perfect. There was no cutting into my croch from the leg openings like many of the other diapers I wear. The MegaMax is maybe the most comfortable diaper I have worn. I would even buy small and medium depending on when I would wear them. Small for daytime and medium for nighttime. 

I do like how quiet the plastic is while wearing. For the most part I can wear them and not hear the plastic. The front landing zone can be a little loud, though. Not very discreet when putting them in or taking them off as the tapes when peeling off is loud. It really resonates in a small coffee shop bathroom when readjusting. But that is a small price to pay for the security of knowing the tapes will not let go when talking with someone in a quiet place. That is embarrassing. These tapes are strong! Unlike other reviews I have seen, my tapes have not ripped the landing zone upon adjustments or taking them off. 

My only complaint is the cost. They are more expensive than Dry 24/7’s and less in a package. If not for the higher cost I would buy a lot more of them. These could be my new favorite diaper. Sorry Dry24/7!

• Thanks 1
On 9/22/2019 at 4:03 PM, ppdude said:

Wow. Thanks for a great review! Now I'll have to try them. If only the price was bit lower.

The absorbency of the MegaMax is on par with the Dry 24/7. Where the MegaMax diapers are better is the comfort, first and foremost, and then the ease of using the tapes. They nailed the size and outline of the diaper. The tapes are so much better than the Dry24/7. The double tapes never really work as advertised. Once stuck, that is it. But the MegaMax tape zone and strong, wide tapes are easy to deal with. I can tighten or loosen the diaper as needed. Such a great, well thought out diaper. 

• 2 weeks later...

I requested some free samples from North shore.. I was expecting one diaper each but it's two in a pack of three kinds they sent me! Really appreciate that! My first time in a Megamax tonight. 

IMG_20191007_213800.jpg

Yup!! These things are a BEAST!! I have worn them for 8-12 hours and they STILL weren't full... Or leaked!!! And yet remained comfortable.... Amazing. Not something you would want to wear or use casually, but more for long term or long time intervals... Like over night.... And then some. They really are amazing.

able

Well.. after 2 nights wearing them, I don't think they're as comfortable as my Abena. I didn't have a problem with them necessarily, they just felt too .. something... Bulky, crinkly.. I don't know. 

Kind of upset.

Just ordered another case of the Mega Max tabbed, and they are not the same. Some of the padding in the lower front and back is thinner. That is what I loved about these diapers and now they feel thin. The packaging has been changed to a smaller crushed down pack and the roll marks are not the same so you can tell another machine was used on these. Once again, the manufacture is trying to cut cost at the expensive of a GREAT diaper. Also, the North Shore site says something about Blue Mega Max diapers coming 2019 which kind of sounds like they are changing them to blue. I will be so pissed if that happens. We all need to speak up and email them if you don't want them to change. I'm so sick of manufactures changing their diapers when customers are buying them because they obviously like them. It never fails.

I loved the way the first two batches of Mega Max felt between my legs when I walked, that feeling is gone in these new diapers.

I knew it was too good to last.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

Kind of upset.

Just ordered another case of the Mega Max tabbed, and they are not the same. Some of the padding in the lower front and back is thinner. That is what I loved about these diapers and now they feel thin. The packaging has been changed to a smaller crushed down pack and the roll marks are not the same so you can tell another machine was used on these. Once again, the manufacture is trying to cut cost at the expensive of a GREAT diaper. Also, the North Shore site says something about Blue Mega Max diapers coming 2019 which kind of sounds like they are changing them to blue. I will be so pissed if that happens. We all need to speak up and email them if you don't want them to change. I'm so sick of manufactures changing their diapers when customers are buying them because they obviously like them. It never fails.

I loved the way the first two batches of Mega Max felt between my legs when I walked, that feeling is gone in these new diapers.

I knew it was too good to last.

Very sorry for the issues. We are not cutting costs at all and are investigating all complaints. There have been no changes to specs recently. There was one batch where the compression was more than expected which could cause thinner appearance. There's always chance of isolated issues during production that are not intended. We are meeting with the factory in china later this month to review all the production batches and fine tune the machine setup t o avoid these quality variances in the future. Blue MegaMax should be available within next week or so. We'll always keep the white too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1