LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshorecare MegaMax

17 hours ago, NorthShoreAdam said:

MegaMax compared to NS Supreme:

-- MegaMax absorbs at least 25% more than Supreme

-- MegaMax not as stiff/dense as Supreme

-- MegaMax sizing runs bigger in Small and Medium than Supreme...about the same in Large

-- MegaMax has frontal landing zone...Supreme has second chance tapes

-- MegaMax has elastic in both front & rear waistband...Supreme only in rear

-- MegaMax has supersized tapes

-- Supreme is still the champ at wicking from front to back.

-- MegaMax is more expensive at $2/ea. for case.

-- MegaMax does not have any wetness indicators since it still absorbs so well even after a couple wettings.

Thanks for that. It clears up a lot of questions. I've decided to stay with my current brand as I'm used to them. The fit is good, the thickness great, and the price is more in my acceptable range. It's like the old cigarette commercial: I'd rather fight than switch... :wub:

1 hour ago, ppdude said:

Thanks for that. It clears up a lot of questions. I've decided to stay with my current brand as I'm used to them. The fit is good, the thickness great, and the price is more in my acceptable range. It's like the old cigarette commercial: I'd rather fight than switch... :wub:

Understood. If you change your mind, please let us know. Don't forget to check out the new colored Supreme Lites (Blue, Green, Purple) when they come out in January!

On 10/20/2018 at 8:48 PM, diaperguy85 said:

wow, sounds like an awesome diaper! but i have been disappointed before with diapers and the like. and they're coming out mid november? just in time for my birthday!! :D 

Mine too! Though any money I get needs to be spent elsewhere. ?

I received my order yesterday, I ordered a package of 10 to try them out. The seem soft, comfy, and not to bulky. The large tapes are super sticky! I don’t see them coming undone by themselves, in anyway. Actually, when I went to remove them, they didn’t want to come away from the landing zone material so easy, I had to really tug hard. They do crinkle some, but not to loud. There are noisier diapers out there. In my trial, I only flooded them once. But, it was quite a bit I wet them, that one time. There was no pooling, and they soaked every drop right up! I know, this diaper could have stood much more from me, with no problem. I liked them, and would not have a problem reordering them. How can you go wrong? Northshore is great! 

Just received a case yesterday as well and they seem to be pretty awesome so far. Only issue I have is that I have a 52” waist and the tapes end up being half on half off the landing strip. I am working on that though.

2 hours ago, dmavn said:

Just received a case yesterday as well and they seem to be pretty awesome so far. Only issue I have is that I have a 52” waist and the tapes end up being half on half off the landing strip. I am working on that though.

We'll be extending the landing zone going forward to eliminate this issue that some people are having. New  version will likely arrive Feb/Mar 2019. We're also working on an XL size for mid 2019. Thanks very much for your feedback!

• Like 2
On 11/7/2018 at 11:15 AM, NorthShoreAdam said:

We'll be extending the landing zone going forward to eliminate this issue that some people are having. New  version will likely arrive Feb/Mar 2019. We're also working on an XL size for mid 2019. Thanks very much for your feedback!

North Shore sent me samples recently and they work extremely well. The problem for me is the price and that is what keeps it out of reach. It would be a $416.00 yearly increase in cost and I just cannot swing that. For those of you that can pay the increased price it really is a nice product.

10 hours ago, incondl said:

North Shore sent me samples recently and they work extremely well. The problem for me is the price and that is what keeps it out of reach. It would be a $416.00 yearly increase in cost and I just cannot swing that. For those of you that can pay the increased price it really is a nice product.

For MegaMax to be a good option, you should be able to reduce # of changes to more than offset the higher price...or at least reduce the costs of booster pads, underpads, or hassle of washing clothes and linens from leaks.

My review on the mega max from north shore care:  I wore one pair for 16 hours!  Normal walking, activities around the house etc.  then a couple beers, some water..  went to sleep woke up and they FINALLY started to leak!  If I wasn’t laying down they could have gone at least 4-6 hrs longer!  I sleep on my side, back and stomach all in one night too.  I love these diapers.  Not stiff or super noisy, but the plastic is very strong.  Landing zone is nice too.  5 stars for me!

On 11/11/2018 at 5:52 AM, incondl said:

Might not be worth it to use as your every day diaper, buy may be worth it to have a pack on hand for the times that you need extra protection or won't be able to change for quite a while. 

On 11/11/2018 at 4:43 PM, NorthShoreAdam said:

For MegaMax to be a good option, you should be able to reduce # of changes to more than offset the higher price...or at least reduce the costs of booster pads, underpads, or hassle of washing clothes and linens from leaks.

Would it be advisable for someone who has to wear 24/7 to wear the Megamax diaper 24/7 in order to reduce the # of changes.  Continually in the same diaper 12+ hours at a time, all day, everyday may cause some issues with your skin. I  don't know,  I'm not in diapers 24/7. 

Then there's the issue of a BM, most aren't going to want to stay in it 12 hours. I guess,  if the tapes are that good,  and the diaper isn't very wet, it could be removed to poop in the toilet then reapplied. 

Just some thoughts 

On 11/11/2018 at 4:43 PM, NorthShoreAdam said:

I currently change 3 times in a 24 hour period and don't feel comfortable reducing that further. As I said the samples sent were very good but just too expensive for my budget otherwise I could see myself switching.

18 hours ago, Spanky said:

Might not be worth it to use as your every day diaper, buy may be worth it to have a pack on hand for the times that you need extra protection or won't be able to change for quite a while. 

Would it be advisable for someone who has to wear 24/7 to wear the Megamax diaper 24/7 in order to reduce the # of changes.  Continually in the same diaper 12+ hours at a time, all day, everyday may cause some issues with your skin. I  don't know,  I'm not in diapers 24/7. 

Then there's the issue of a BM, most aren't going to want to stay in it 12 hours. I guess,  if the tapes are that good,  and the diaper isn't very wet, it could be removed to poop in the toilet then reapplied. 

Just some thoughts 

As I have gotten older, skin care has become a much bigger issue since I'm wearing  24/7. Good disposable diapers are not cheap and I have switched to better diapers to reduce the number of changes as often. They can get pretty pricey. Don't poop in them if I can avoid it as that's just too hard to deal with. A soggy, wet diaper falling apart in your hands as you try to dispose of it is enough for me! When you have a lack of eyesight, everything is hard.

On 11/13/2018 at 3:41 PM, Spanky said:

Just some thoughts 

Generally more absorbent diapers protect your skin better and longer because you won't start to feel wet until you are nearing capacity. I actually get less rashes and uti's when I use high end diapers. Every time I've gotten a uti or rash has been when I resorted to using the cheaper ones due to money issues.

• Like 1

I like the Megamax. Wearing one now while binge watching Lost with my bf. I still prefer Confidry, but these are a close second. Awesome job Adam! Ridiculous absorbency, and swell. I could do without the logos. It's enough that I have to wear diapers, I don't want to be a walking advertisement too.

8 hours ago, XyXy said:

I like the Megamax. Wearing one now while binge watching Lost with my bf. I still prefer Confidry, but these are a close second. Awesome job Adam! Ridiculous absorbency, and swell. I could do without the logos. It's enough that I have to wear diapers, I don't want to be a walking advertisement too.

We don't see the printed logos as meant for "advertising". We aren't expecting people to wear them exposed for public viewing. It's more a way of identifying with the brand of underwear you're wearing. No different than wearing Calvin Klein or Hanes underwear which have their name sewn in or printed all over the outside of the waistband... It helps some people feel more confident knowing they're wearing a brand they trust. We hope people will feel that way about NorthShore products, if not now, then someday soon.

i had the opportunity to try a couple a few days ago when they came as a sample with my original purchase, (case of confidry 24/7s)

having the chance to compare the two diapers back to back...i miiight have to go with the mega diapers. it was really really really hard to make one of those leak, and i almost gave up after 24 hours before finally going to sleep. woke up in a puddle. my first thought was "ugh, FINALLY!" lol. they're super dee duper absorbent lol. they do swell up pretty nice too...but so do the dry 24/7s...both are painfully obvious under pants, i wore a dry 24/7 to my first day on the job at the new workplace, thinking they fit under my pants okay, but i was soaked by lunchtime and when i got up to leave my cubicle the dry 24/7s had swelled up enormously. >.<

ps: i don't care too much for the printed logos either. usually i prefer solid white or a baby print. probably gonna hafta try the crinklz brand, but most likely the next purchase will still be a case of the mega max diapers, the fact it has a landing zone makes it superior to just about every other medical adult diaper i've seen lol.

i ordered a bag when they came out, and i must say, they are amazing!!! tapes are strong, very thirsty diaper, very very comfortable. i was only able to partially test to the fullest (literally) but after wearing it for about 8 hours and half a gallon of ice tea, it was still ready for more!! it swelled up so much! unfortunately, after the 8 or so hours i had to take it off and do some errends, but i'm looking forward to another long day with them!

as for the logos, i don't mind them. i do prefer solid white diapers, but the logos don't bother me. they're not a cutesie flower, dinosaur, race car, critters print, and they arent printed everywhere obnoxiously all over the diaper, so whatever, at least for me. can't wait to see what's next for this diaper!!

On 11/18/2018 at 11:32 PM, NorthShoreAdam said:

We don't see the printed logos as meant for "advertising". We aren't expecting people to wear them exposed for public viewing. It's more a way of identifying with the brand of underwear you're wearing. No different than wearing Calvin Klein or Hanes underwear which have their name sewn in or printed all over the outside of the waistband... It helps some people feel more confident knowing they're wearing a brand they trust. We hope people will feel that way about NorthShore products, if not now, then someday soon.

I wear diapers 24/7 and I spend half my life in pink diapers and half my life in an all white diaper such as ABU Simple or Rearz Inspire + Incontrol.  I would love to try these but I am worried about the sizing.  I am a tweener with most diaper brands between medium and large.  Is there anyway I could purchase a sample of one medium and one large? Thank you.