LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone seen this

I grew up watching them,but I was young. I do remember living in an apartment building and finding a bunch of plastic pants and putting them the bathroom in the laundry room and getting all excited. 

The reason I started wearing diapers was a girl I liked and I were watching tv at my house and a commercial came on for diapers and she asked me if I buy her some. Well I did but she never came back. 

On 10/22/2018 at 10:37 PM, waynecook52 said:

How many of you remember Baby Huey?

I remember Baby Huey! HarveyToons. It always use to bug me, he didnt have plastic, or rubber pants over his diapers! Lol 

I remember the Harvey comics and Casper The Friendly Ghost had cartoons on TV.  The thing I remembered about the comic books was Hot Stuff the little devil.  Too bad they never made TV cartoons with him, but he and all the other devil's in the comic books wore just diapers.  I even remember one comic strip where someone asked Hot Stuff about clothing and he stated he just liked wearing his asbestos diaper.  Back them other than Baby Huey and the occasional Tom And Jerry cartoon with Jerry's little grey mouse friend in a diaper, it was the only regular cartoon/comic back in the 60's where the main character was always in a diaper.  https://www.google.com/search?q=hot+stuff+devil+images&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjW88DHi5_eAhVQ7FMKHbDuAU4QsAR6BAgEEAE&biw=2133&bih=1042