LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Home

Chapter 7

Chris had calmed down by the time they reached the bathroom. When they entered, they found the room was already in use. Chris looked with interest at the occupant of one of the benches and the nurse who was chatting to her. 

On the bench was a slightly plump young woman of about 25. She was lying naked on her back, and complaining loudly about something as the nurse was trying to slide one of the thick terry diapers under her. 

'Hullo Julie,' Sonia said to the nurse. 'And hullo Trudy!' she added. 'What are you making so much noise about, Miss Fusspot?'

'Oh, she's OK,' said Trudy with a laugh. 'First her bottom was cold, then she wanted her plushy, and being Trudy, she wants her paci of course.'

Chris's eyes met Trudy's as the girl looked at the new arrival. Trudy didn't look even slightly embarrassed, just interested to see a new face. Then she turned back to Julie and started fussing again as Julie finally got the diaper under her. 

Sonia led Chris to the bench next to Julie and Trudy. 

Chris looked again at the naked girl. He had only ever seen his wife's bushy female crotch, and was fascinated by Trudy's smooth, bare mound with its pink slit. For that matter, he'd only seen bare breasts other than his wife's in pictures, and he noted that Trudy's were similar, though not quite as big. They sagged either side of the girl's chest as she lay on the bench. 

'Up we get!' said Sonia, helping Chris onto the bench. 

With Chris on his back, Sonia deftly undid the studs between his legs and peeled back his shortall. Then she pulled down his plastic panty, unpinned the diaper and soon had Chris as bare below the waist as Trudy was. 

Trudy was sitting up on her bench now, and it was her turn to watch Chris's bare genitalia being dusted with talc and encased in a thick diaper. Chris craned his neck up and looked over his feet to see Trudy sitting in her diaper placidly sucking her thumb while she watched him being diapered. 

Julie soon had Trudy off the bench and was pullung a pink t shirt over her bare breasts. Trudy wasn't helping much and had her eyes on Chris being diapered. 

'Come on, Trudy, leg in,' Julie told her as she helped her into her shortalls. 

'How's she going?' Sonia asked Julie. 'I haven't seen her this week.'

'She's good,' replied Julie, giving Trudy's bottom a light slap and a word of encouragement to get her to lift her other leg into the shortall. 

'After the little mishap in 3, we put her in 2. She's been there a week now. She's much happier with the Littlies, and she can have her paci whenever she likes,' said Julie. 

At the mention of 'paci', Trudy started fussing again. 

'Later, Trudy,' said Julie sternly. 'You know the rules - no pacis or plushies in the bathroom.'

With Trudy ready for the rest of her day, Julie finally looked at Chris. He was now rediapered and Sonia was helping him down from the bench. 

'And who are you?' Julie asked Chris. 

'Chris,' Chris replied quietly, instictively sidling around behind Sonia. 

'A shy one!' laughed Julie. 

'You and Trudy might be friends!' she said to Chris.

Julie noted Chris's thick diaper and the studs between his legs. 

'Is he 3 or 2?' asked Julie. 

'He's only here for the afternoon,' Sonia replied. 'Wendy and I thought we'd put him in 4.'

'4?' said Julie with surprise. 'Shush, Trudy,' she added to the girl who was tugging at her uniform and asking for her paci. 'In a minute.' 

'Yes,' said Sonia, 'We'll have to see how he goes though. I think he'll be OK as long as he feels comfortable.'

'Well, good luck,' said Julie. 'And welcome to the Home, Chris,' she added, smiling at Chris who managed a smile in return. 

'Come on Fuss Budget, let's find your paci,' she said to the thumbsucking Trudy and led her out of the bathroom. 

Chris looked at Sonia. 

'How long has Trudy been here?' he asked. 

'Oh, about a year, I think,' said Sonia. 

'What did she do before she came here?' Chris asked. 

'She was a secondary school teacher. Math, I think,' replied Sonia. 

'Oh,' said Chris. 'What are the numbers?'

'They're the groups,' said Sonia. 'You're going to 4. They're in a separate building out the back. They put things together - chairs and things, and paint them. They make other stuff too. Some of the products are sold in our shop in town. It's fun. I think you'll like it there.'

'What about the others?' Chris asked. 

'You're full of questions!' said Julie, 'Well, in 3 they have lots of things to do, but they don't make things like they do in 4. They have lots of games and things you can play with.'

'Computers?' asked Chris. 

'No,' laughed Sonia. 'The only computers here are in the offices.'

Chris looked disappointed. He thought about the numbers for a moment, counting back carefully from four.

'Four, three,' he said quietly but aloud. 'Then three, no, two then one,' he said. 'What about them?'

'They're for guests who need a little more help and care,' said Sonia. 'But they're fun too. Now, we have to get going. We have to get you to 4 and I have lots of other guests to look after too.'

'Who are the Littlies?' Chris asked as Sonia turned to lead him out the door. 

Sonia stopped. 

'That's just what some of the staff call group 2,' she said. 'They're not supposed to, but they all do. I use those names myself, sometimes.'

'What are the other names?' asked Chris. 

Sonia regretted that this had come up. 

'They're just names,' she said to Chris, 'But the girls call group 4 the Teens, group 3 is the Pre-teens, 2 are the Littlies and group 1 is the Babies. It's not about anyone's ages, it's about, well it's about what they do in the groups. Anyway, we must get going,' she added. 'You'll find out all that sort of thing after a while, anyway.'

'But I'm only here until Alice finishes,' said Chris, looking at Sonia. 

Guilt flashed across Sonia's face. 

'Yes, that's right,' she said. 'I meant you might find out this afternoon. Come on.' 

Chris stood thinking for a moment. 

'Don't dawdle!' said Sonia, giving him a pat on his padded rump.

To be continued.

Poor Chrissy. He just got there and he's already on his third diaper change. Somehow I don't think he's going to fit in very good with group 4. "Teens" sound awfully mature for him. 

• Like 1

The Home

Chapter 8

Once again, Chris waddled hand in hand with Sonia along the dark hallway. 

Chris was thinking. He recalled not long ago walking with another woman along a hallway. The woman was the state sales manager of the company Chris worked for. As they walked, Chris was explaining the strategy and marketing plan he had produced to revive one of the firm's slower selling products. They moved on to costings, and the sales manager suggested a good-sized budget to cover the program. Chris had felt very pleased, shook hands with the woman and went about the rest of the day's business in good spirits. 

Now, here he was, not too much later, walking along a hallway with another woman. They came to the Acivity Director's door and turned to enter another hallway. 

'Still dry, Chris?' asked Sonia, interrupting his thoughts. 

Chris put his hand to the crotch of his shortalls and pressed the bulk between his legs. It felt perfectly dry. 

'Yes,' he replied. 

'Good boy!' responded Sonia. 

Chris grinned with pleasure. He often peed a little after a change, and he felt proud of himself. 

Then a dark cloud crossed his mind. He'd just been thinking how proud he was to have his marketing program funded, and now he was feeling exactly the same way about keeping his diaper dry for a few minutes. He was having trouble reconciling the two situations. He was a 38 year old man. OK, he didn't have a job any more, and he didn't drive like other adults, or wear a business suit, but...

'Hold on, Chris,' said Sonia as they reached a door at the end of the hall. 'I'll just tidy you up a bit.'

Sonia turned Chris to face her, and adjusted the straps over his shoulders. Chris felt his diaper being pulled up tighter. 

'There we are,' said Sonia. 'We don't want your diaper sagging under your bottom.'

Chris felt the flattened bulk behind him, then put one hand to the taut cotton covering the smooth, bulging vee of his crotch. He had a mental picture of how he must look. That picture alternated in his mind with his image of himself dressed for work, in his well-cut suit and tie. He found it hard to make sense of the two images. 

He turned to Sonia, who smiled at him. 

'You look very smart, honey,' she said. 

The words echoed exactly the same phrase Alice had used when Chris had dressed up a bit for a corporate photo. 

He felt better. If Sonia agreed with Alice, it must be good, he thought. I must look smart. 

Sonia brushed Chris's hair across his forehead. 

'Your hair, honey. It's lovely but it's very long. In 4 the girls put their hair up or wear a ponytail or pigtails for safety. I think I've got a rubber band here somewhere,' Sonia said, fishing around in a pocket. 'Here it is. Stand still.'

Chris stood as Sonia gathered his hair back and created a wavy blonde pony tail. From habit, she set it a little higher on the back of Chris's head than the usual male ponytail, but she was pleased with the result. 

'I'd like to put a nice ribbon around that,' she said, 'But you'd probably say "I'm a boy"', she told Chris with a laugh. 

'I am a boy,' said Chris, but the phrase sounded oddly irrelevant. 

He had just been changed along with a girl into the same diapers and was wearing the same clothing, thought Chris. There was nothing much male about Chris at the moment but his bare little genitals, thickly covered by his diaper. Chris put his hand to his crotch again. All he felt was the smooth front of his shortalls, stretching over his diaper. He couldn't feel his private parts at all. 

The door opened and a young woman emerged. She was dressed in dusty dark blue overalls, and her boyishly cut brown hair framed a friendly, freckled face with minimal makeup. 

'Hi Sonia,' said the woman. 

She looked at Chris and smiled. 

'Here's a pretty new face,' she said. 'Who's this little sweetie, Sonia?'

'This is Chris,' said Sonia. 'Chris, this is Terri. She's a nurse, in spite of the workman's clothing. She'll be looking after you in group 4 with Angela.'

Terri gave Sonia a brief, questioning look. 

'Well, I'm sure she'll make some new friends there,' she said. 'I must rush,' she added to Sonia. 'Bye Chris!' she said, smiling again at him and headed along the hall. 

'She said she,' complained Chris, looking at Sonia. 

'Oh, she just made a mistake,' said Sonia. 'But you would make a very pretty little girl, just as easily as a handsome little boy.'

'I'm not little,' objected Chris, though he had to look up at Sonia as he said it. 

Sonia opened the door to the bright light of the outdoors, and Chris forgot his complaints as he looked around the Home's spacious rear garden. Apart from some play equipment on the wide lawn, he saw a brightly painted shed. Two girls in paint-splattered shortalls were carrying painted chairs out of the shed, and setting them in rows on the sunny lawn. 

The girls looked up as Sonia led Chris towards the shed. 

'Group 4,' announced Sonia as they got closer. 

To be continued. 

• Like 1

there is a cloud over him, and i think it is getting darker...as someone else pointed out, 3 changes already, and being put into the biggest group?  Hmm.   Me thinks he is gonna be there significantly longer than the afternoon.

The Home

Chapter 9

Chris watched the two girls putting newly painted chairs out to dry in the sunshine. They were about Chris's size, but he noticed that neither of them had the bulky appearance of wearing a diaper. Another girl appeared from the shed as they walked towards it. She spoke to the other girls, and didn't appear to be diapered either. Chris felt very self-conscious about his heavily diapered state by comparison, and gripped Sonia's hand more tightly, moving closer to her for security. Sonia stopped walking and turned to Chris. Sonia had concerns of her own about Chris and group 4, despite her telling Wendy that Chris, though incontinent and very shy, had the social maturity to cope with the 'Teens'. 

'Has he been assessed?' Wendy had asked in her brief meeting with Sonia. 

Assessment was a fundamental procedure at the Home. Arrivals were usually clinically assessed at the earliest opportunity. Various behavioural parameters were considered, involving the new guests perceptions of themselves and their reactions in social situations they'd be involved in at the Home. Of particular importance were their interactions with other guests, and with staff. After seeing Chris crawling on the floor of the hall, sobbing because he'd fallen and wet his diaper or vice versa, Wendy was uncertain about Chris's suitability for Group 4, especially when Sonia told her he hadn't been assessed, but she deferred to the head nurse's authority. Now Sonia had misgivings as well. In the back of her mind was the founder's clear instruction in the Home's bible, 'The Care and Management of Troubled Individuals' that all new guests should be assessed before being placed in a Group. Sonia, of all people, didn't want to be responsible for creating a disturbance in the otherwise happy and orderly functioning of Group 4. 

She took Chris over to a garden bench under a tree. Chris followed, still watching the girls, who were now going back into the Group 4 shed. 

'Sit here for a minute, Chris, please. I want to talk to you,' said Sonia. 

Chris sat on the bench, feeling as usual that he was sitting on a cushion. Sonia sat next to him, turned to him and smiled at Chris. She gave him a moment to settle. 

It was a warm, sunny day, and the break sitting on the bench gave Chris respite from his nervousness about joining the apparently undiapered guests in the shed. 

Chris looked at Sonia, thinking how much he liked her. 

'You've got big boobies,' he observed, his eyes going to Sonia's generous breasts. 

Sonia smiled. 

'Thank you, Chris,' she replied with a laugh, but Chris's comment gave her reason to wonder about his state of mind. 

She regretted now that Chris hadn't been assessed, but his circumstances were a little unusual. Both 3 and 2 operated as daycares for the occasional casuals who weren't guests for one reason or another. It was officially called 'intermittent care' although the girls called it 'babysitting'. 

'I had one of those,' continued Chris, reaching out to touch Sonia's nurses' watch, pinned to her uniform. 

Sonia gave Chris a quick hug. 

'Did you honey?' she said. 'When did you have one of those?'

Chris looked thoughtful. 

'I dunno,' he said. 'Before.'

Awareness of the passing of time was one of the parameters used in the assessment. It was understandable that the guests lost some of that awareness once they entered the Home's life, since there were deliberately no clocks or calendars in the Home's guest areas. Yesterday, today and tomorrow were adequate markers of the passage of time for most of the guests' lives in the Home. Even the days of the week weren't referred to in dealing with the guests. 

'Before what, honey?' asked Sonia, still smiling at Chris and running her fingers along his shining blonde ponytail. It really would look nice with a ribbon, Sonia thought. 

'Before... When I was, you know...' Chris's voiced trailed off. 

He felt himself wetting. It didn't disturb him at all. He no longer felt any of the breathless desperation and embarrassment he used to feel at his daytime accidents. After Alice had first fallen in with Jess's urging and had put him in daytime diapers, Chris would stop in his tracks, clutching Alice's hand or the nearest piece of her clothing when he wet, and tears would usually follow. Now, wetting his diaper was just a routine part of his life. 

'Chris, I want you to think about adults. I want you to name the first three adults you can think of. Can you do that for me?' said Sonia. 

Chris thought. 

'Alice,' he said. 'And Jess... and you.'

Chris looked confidently at Sonia. 

'Well done, Chris,' Sonia replied. 

That was one of the earliest questions in the assessment. Subjects usually named the most important adults in their increasingly limited world view. Their parent figure or figures usually came first, followed by other significant adults. If they were diapered, the adults who regularly changed their diapers were mentioned. Often, if siblings or even the subject's children did diaper duty as well, they were named as adults, despite thier relative age. 

'And what about you, Chris, are you an adult?' Sonia asked him.

Sonia watched Chris's face carefully. Chris looked back at her, then down at his bulging crotch and the studs between his legs. The question made him anxious, and he felt himself peeing steadily. He tried to think of himself as an adult. He thought of his wedding photograph in Alice's bedroom at home. Then he thought of himself at work, but that memory morphed into one of him being criticised for forgetting to make an important call by his immediate boss, Jenny Trimble, and leaving her office almost in tears, wetting his pants on the way back to his cubicle and having to rush home where Alice took over, calling the office to say Chris was sick. Jess had been home, and had convinced a reluctant Alice that Chris needed to be diapered, partly as a precaution against further accidents and partly as punishment 'for wetting his pants like a toddler', as Jess had said. That was the first time Chris had been diapered during the day, and he'd spent the rest of the day feeling acutely embarrassed wearing a thick diaper under his track pants. Although he stayed dry for the rest of the day, Jess had added to his embarrassment by checking his diaper several times. 

'Chris?' Sonia asked again. 'Honey, I asked you if you were an adult.'

Chris looked at her again. She saw how wet his eyes were,. 

'I used to go to work,' Chris said. 

'Yes, you did,' said Sonia. 'Were you an adult when you went to work?'

'Mmm,' Chris nodded. 

'And when was that, Chris?' asked Sonia. 

'Er, before... before, when I went to work,' he answered. 

Dates and times swirled in Chris's mind. He was having huge trouble sorting them out. As when he was trying to count the groups here, he had trouble. Frustrated, he had tried to count in his head from one to ten, but he had even struggled with that. He couldn't remember what came after six, then he remembered seven but got stuck again after that. He dared not say anything to Sonia about his difficulties. He knew he used to be able to recite the alphabet, but he didn't even want to attempt that. Like his continence, his ability with counting and he suspected, the alphabet, had seemed to evaporate without any reason for it. At least he'd stopped wetting, he realised.  

'Are you an adult now, Chris?' Sonia asked him seriously. 

Chris looked back at her, his eyes pleading. 

Another girl emerged from the shed not far from the garden bench. Chris turned to look at her. She wasn't diapered either, and she moved confidently as she placed another coloured chair in the sun. Chris was very aware of his wet diaper. He looked back at Sonia's big breasts, and suddenly hugged her, pressing his face onto her chest as he began crying. He felt a great longing, although he wasn't sure what for. 

'I don't know,' he sobbed. 

Sonia wanted so much at that moment to unbutton her white uniform, open the large nursing bra which it was her guilty secret to wear, and give poor Chris one of her breasts to suckle. There was no need for Sonia to wear a nursing bra, but she usually did. It made her feel better. The bra had been her secret at the Home until she'd had to change in front of some of the other girls and despite her efforts, her secret was out. She claimed that she had suffered some skin problems around her nipples, and the bra allowed her to apply topical treatment more easily. Most of the girls had accepted that, with only one of the similarly well endowed Group 1 girls giving her a knowing look and a smirk. 

'It's OK, baby, it's OK,' Sonia consoled Chris, enjoying the proximity of his soft lips to her teats. 

They sat, with Sonia seriously reconsidering whether Chris was ready for the Teens. 

To be continued. 

• Like 1

The Home

Chapter 10

After a few minutes, Chris's tears subsided, and his head began to clear. He closed his eyes aand tried to block out all thoughts of the Home and his current situation. It seemed to help.

'I'm 38 years old.' he told himself. 'i'm a man. I have some continence issues so I wear a protective garment. My wife is at this institution doing some work, and the staff have been good enough to keep me company while she works. The Director of Nursing has offered to let me spend some time with the Home's senior group to pass the time. I'm willing to do that. I'm sitting with her now, about to go to the group.'  

Chris sat up.

'I'm OK, Sonia,' he said. 'I really am. Thanks for the support. I'm ready to go to the group, if you are. It should be interesting.' 

Sonia looked with surprise at Chris. In the fine featured face, and the light voice, she saw and heard an adult. She wasn't sure what to think.

'I'm sorry about the incident in the hall back then,' said Chris. 'I hope you weren't put to too much trouble.' 

'No,' said Sonia, raising her eyebrows. She wondered if Chris might be slightly schizophrenic. 

Whatever was going on with Chris, it seemed to solve the immediate problem of his placement for the afternoon. 

'Well,' she said, 'Let's go then.'

Sonia stood up and straightened the front of her uniform. Chris didn't take her offered hand, and together they walked the short distance to the shed. Sonia's well-trained eye spotted Chris's wet diaper, bulging slightly in the tight confines of his shortall.

'Chris, just a minute,' said Sonia, stopping and turning to him. 'Your diaper looks wet. Would you like me to change you again before we go to the group?'

'No thanks,' said Chris. 'I don't think I'll wet again for a while, and I'm not uncomfortable.'

'OK,' said Sonia, and they resumed walking. 

They reached the coloured chairs drying in the sun.

'They do a good job,' said Chris, stopping to examine one of the chairs.   

'Yes, they do,' said Sonia.

'They're very small,' said Chris, looking closely at one of the chairs. 

'Yes.' said Sonia. 'They're for kindergartens and pre-schools, mainly.'

She was still surprised in the sudden change in Chris. She'd seen the phenomenon before, but it wasn't common.

They entered the spacious shed. They were met by Angela, who shared caring for Group 4 with Terri, whom they had encountered earlier. Angela was a plump woman of about 35. She too wore blue overalls which fitted tightly over her rounded body. Her big breasts bulged in a white t shirt either side of her overalls' bib, and her tummy and crotch were as tightly encased in the blue fabric as Chris's were in his pastel shortall. Angela said a few words to Sonia and stood next to her while she prepared to introduce Chris to the group.

Chris looked around at the busy scene. At benches in various parts of the shed people were doing carpentry, assembling things and painting them. Chris recognised the girls he'd seen earlier at a bench, industriously painting assembled chairs. 

'Everything's delivered here partly cut,' explained Sonia to Chris. 'The boys do the final assembly work, making sure everything fits, then they glue and screw the pieces together. Then the girls here sand and paint the finished product, which on a day like this, goes outside to dry.' 

'I'm a painter!' said one of the girls Chris had seen earlier. She took a step forward and held up her paintbrush. 

'But I choose all the colours!' said another of the girls, and pushed the first girl aside to be the centre of attention. 

'You do not!' said another girl farther back. 'I did all the colours yesterday, and that one!' she exclaimed, pointing to a partly painted chair standing on the bench. 

'Shush, girls,' said Sonia.

The girls calmed down, with a few muttered 'Did so!' and 'Did not's.

Work had stopped in the busy shed while Sonia was speaking. A visit from the Director of Nursing was an important one, and the 20 or so people in the shed were looking at Sonia and at the new face with her.

'Hullo everyone,' said Sonia, speaking to the whole room. 'Now I've got Chris with me,' said Sonia, standing back so everyone could see Chris. 'Chris will be here for the afternoon, and I want you to do your best and be friendly.'  

'She can paint with us!' one of the girls said loudly. 

A general hubbub ensued, with various groups of guests claiming the right to the interesting company of the pretty newcomer with the blonde ponytail.

Chris heard the female pronoun, and the anxious feelings began to well up again.  

'Please be quiet, everybody,' Sonia said, and the room was silent. 

'First, Chris is a boy, not a girl,' she said. 

There were giggles, and someone said 'He looks like a girl!'

'Quiet, please!' said Sonia, raising her voice. 

'Where's his wee wee?' a girl's voice said. 

'Quiet!' said Sonia even more loudly. 'Who said that?'

The room became very quiet. Sonia waited for a good ten seconds.

'Whoever made that last comment,' she said seriously, 'It wasn't very nice and it certainly wasn't ladylike. You know we don't talk about those things here. Chris is in diapers, but so are some of you, and most of you are diapered at night. So that's not a big deal. I expect you to help Chris fit in, and if there's any more silly talk, the person involved might find herself, or himself, in the Pre-teens tomorrow.'

'Like Abby,' someone said.

'Yes, like Abby,' said Sonia.

'Is she coming back?' someone asked.

'Not at the moment,' said Sonia. 'Now I want Chris to start with the boys up the back putting the chairs together.' 

'I'll get him!' announced a guest of about 25, wearing the same colour of shortalls as Chris wore, and stepping forward to walk towards Chris. 

'Nathan, go back to your bench, please,' ordered Sonia. 'I don't want Chris starting with glue and tools. Chris can help Peter and Steve unpacking the pieces. Chris,' she said, turning to Chris, 'That's bench one, over in the corner. The boys will show you what needs to be done, then you can work with them. Off you go,' she added guiding Chris forward towards the two boys.  

''Oh, we wanted him, even though he's not a proper girl,' complained one of the painters, a diapered woman in her late twenties wearing a pink shortall, incongruously bright red lipstick with no other makeup, and a glittering plastic tiara. 'It's my princess day, too.'  

'Stop it Elinor,' said Angela. 'You had a princess breakfast, and we've sung the princess song for you. You'll have plenty of time to meet Chris later, so don't be selfish.' 

'I wasn't!' retorted Elinor grumpily.

'Elinor! The Director of Nursing is here!' said Angela sternly, and Elinor, pointedly adjusting her tiara, hitched up her shortall over her bulky diaper and looked back down at the chair she was painting. 

Angela watched her steadily. 

'Do you need a diaper change, Elinor?' asked Angela.

'No I don't!' said Elinor emphatically. 'I'm only wearing this because I had an accident this morning,' she added angrily. 

'And yesterday,' said another of the girls, giggling. 

Another girl chimed in.

'And the day before that, and the day...'

'For heaven's sake, girls!' said Angela, raising her voice. 'What will Sonia think! You're here because you're grown up and well-behaved. I wouldn't blame her if she put you all back in Pre-teens, or even Littlies! Now please act like the young ladies you are supposed to be. Elinor, though you don't deserve it, you can say goodbye to Sonia for us. She's leaving now. Elinor?'

Elinor stepped forward and stood in front of Sonia. She knew the routine.

Sonia stood smiling expectantly at the young woman. 

Elinor curtsied as well as she could in her bulky diaper and stood up. 

'Thank you for coming to see us, Director Sonia,' she said in a clear voice. 'We hope you have a nice day.'

'Thank you, Elinor,' said Sonia.'That was very well done. Goodbye everyone,' she added, and left the building. 

Elinor beamed with pride. She had been a PA to the chairman of a national company, and had enjoyed meeting and greeting important people in her job. Doing the same thing here made her feel quite grown up. 

'She's wet her diaper again, look,' one of the girls sniggered as Elinor strutted back to her painting bench.

'Patsy, do you want to follow Abby? Because you will if you keep that up,' said Angela crossly. 'Elinor, come with me please.'

Elinor lost her strut as she followed Angela through a side door to Group 4's small changing station.

'Get on with your work, everyone,' said Angela to the room as she ushered Elinor through the door. 'Terri will be back shortly and I want you all to be working quietly.'

Chris had watched the proceedings from his spot at the unpacking table. He saw that Steve was diapered and decided to ask him what do if you were wet.

To be continued.  

The Home

Chapter 11

The mild disturbance created by Chris's arrival had subsided by the time Chris had introduced himself to Peter and Steve. Chris spoke to Steve while Peter went on unpacking the furniture pieces and putting the right number of legs and struts in little piles.

'Steve,' said Chris quietly. 'My diaper's wet. Who do I ask?'

Steve looked at Chris's thick diaper. He knew the appearance of a wet one, and Chris's looked soaked. 

'You ask one of the nurses,' replied Steve, 'But only Angela is here and she's in the changing room with El. Why didn't you get a change before you came here?' 

'Er, I did, but I need another one,' said Chris. 

'Wow,' said Steve. 'How much did you drink?'

'Oh, no,' said Chrtis. 'I, erm, pooped last time.'

'You pooped your diaper?' Steve said with surprise. 'Abby pooped her diaper, and that's why she went back to Pre-teens.'

'Twice,' said Peter, still sorting pieces at the other end of the bench.

'Yeah,' said Steve. 'Same day. She talked them out of sending her the first time, but the next time she was goneski.'

'Shitting your diaper is a big no-no here,' said Peter. 'We're supposed to be grown up. Sometimes you go from here back home or even get a job if you're grown up enough and out of diapers properly.'

'Though some people want to stay here,' said Steve.

'Like Erin,' said Peter. 'Remember her, Steve? She hated pooping because it was messy, then they selected her for St Corantyn's or whatever it was, and she made herself mess two days straight so they kept her here.'

'Once while they were changing her pissy diaper,' added Steve. 'Except she overdid it and went back to Littlies. I think she's still there.'

'Yeah, she is,' said Peter. 'Terri told me, and I saw her in the playground after that. She was there for months, and she forgot how to count and stuff, and they kept her there.'

'Weird shit happens here,' said Steve. 'I saw one of the nurses feeding one of the Babies once. One night when their door was open and I was coming out of the big bathroom. Like properly feeding, off her tit.'

Peter looked around anxiously. 

'Shut up, Steve!' he said. 'If they hear you saying that they'll bust you!'

'Bugger,' said Steve.

'What?' said Chris, who had been listening attentively.

'Now I'm wet,' said Steve. 'I'll follow you. There are only two benches in there.'  

'OK,' said Chris, and headed off to the changing station. 

When he got there, he found Elinor sitting on the bench, naked from the waist down, arguing with Angela. Elinor glanced at Chris as he entered, but showed no other reaction.

'I don't care, Elinor,' Angela was saying. 'There is not one set of rules for everyone else and one set for you. Now lie back on the bench please. Hi Chris,' she said, 'I'll be with you in a minute. I have to deal with Elinor here, although maybe not for much longer if she goes back to keep Abby company.'

'I haven't pooped,' said Elinor heatedly. 'And I'm not wearing those. I want my other panties.'

She put her hand to her bare hair. 'And my tiara.'

'Elinor,' said Angela firmly. 'I know it's been your big day, but your princess panties are wet, and you can't wear your tiara lying on the bench. Now I can send you back to Pre-teens for misbehaviour. Is that what you want? You are holding up Chris now too. He needs a change and you are wasting time.'

'I don't care,' said Elinor. 'I'll go back outside with nothing on, and wait until my panties are dry. In my tiara.'

Elinor wiped her hand across her face, smearing her bright red lipstick across her chin. She set her jaw and glared at Angela. 

Angela could not suppress her laughter. 

'Oh, Elinor darling,' she said, trying not to laugh. 'Please behave. I'm supposed to give you a last warning, which I will. Last warning Elinor. But I'll do you a deal. If you lie back on the bench, I'll try to dry your princess panties, and I'll give you back your tiara as soon as I've diapered you. Deal?'

Elinor looked cross, but said OK, and got up on the bench and lay down. Chris saw that she too had a smooth, hairless crotch. She put one hand to it. 

'Elinor, do not do that!' said Angela immediately, smacking Elinor's hand which she instantly retracted. 'You are being deliberately naughty, aren't you?' added Angela.

'No,' said Elinor mildly, looking at Chris with a quick grin.

'I'll pretend I didn't see any of it,' said Angela, 'Now lie still,' she ordered Elinor, and began to wipe the young woman's vulva.

'If you give me her panties, I'll try to towel them dry,' offered Chris. 

Angela looked at Chris. 

'I'm not supposed to,' said Angela, 'But here. Anything to get Little Miss Princess here changed and gone.'

Angela handed Chris a pair of plastic panties. They were translucent pink with stars and crowns on them, and white lace around the elasticated openings. Chris found a towel, and did his best to wipe them dry.

'You're lucky he's so helpful,' Angela said to Elinor as she talced the girl's crotch. 

'She's so helpful, you mean,' said Elinor with a giggle.

Chris blushed.

'Elinor, you are so close to going to Pre-teens,' said Angela. 'You really are atrocious. If you were the other way around, I'd give you a severe spanking right now, Teens or not.'

'You wouldn't dare,' said Elinor.

'Try me,' said Angela. 

'What's that?' said Elinor suddenly.

'What?" said Angela.

'On your nose,' said Elinor. 'It's, wait, give me a look.' 

Worried, Angela put her fingers to her nose, but felt nothing.

'No, it's still there,' said Elinor, reaching up and putting her hand behind Angela's head. Angela leant forward to give Elinor a closer look at her nose. 

Elinor planted a long, smacking, lipstick-laden kiss on Angela's surprised lips. 

'Ha,' she said with the broadest of grins as Angela eventually sprang back when Elinor released her hand. 'Now spank me!'

'Oh Elinor,' said Angela, who seemed quite upset. 'You,... Elinor, please...'

Angela turned to Chris. She had tears in her eyes. Chris couldn't figure it out. 

'You can't say anything to anyone,' Angela said to him. 'Chris, it's... Elinor... You can't say anything, OK? You have to promise.'

'I promise,' said Chris, although he wasn't sure what he was promising about.

'Thank you Chris,' Angela said, taking his hand and squeezing it. 'Thank you.'

Angela took the now mostly dry panties from Chris. She took a fresh wet wipe and wiped the smear of outrageous red lipstick from her face, then turned to Elinor.

Chris watched the two women with interest. He still couldn't figure out what was going on. 

Without looking at her, Angela finished diapering Elinor, who sat up again on the bench. 

Angela stood in front of her, while Elinor dropped down from the bench into the plastic panties Angela was holding ready. Angela pulled them up around Elinor's waist. 

'And as for you, Princess For A Day Elinor,' Angela said to Elinor in a very firm voice, although Chris could see that her eyes were saying something different,  'You had better, well, change your ways or someone will send you back, although you'd be missed. Very much missed,' she added in a strange, strangled voice, turning away from Chris. 

'I'll fix you in a minute, Chris,' she said with her back to him. 'I just have to get something.'

Angela went to a cupboard at the far end of the room and opened it, digging around inside. 

Elinor dropped down from the bench. She patted her newly fitted diaper front and back. She picked up her tiara from the end of the bench, smoothed her hair and adjusted the plastic crescent on her head.

She turned towards Angela. 

'Thank you, dear Angela,' she said. 

Angela didn't reply. 

Elinor smiled at Chris. 

'You should wear your ponytail lower,' she said quietly, smiled again, opened the door and left. 

'Yeah,' thought Chris. 'Weird shit does happen here.'

To be continued.

• Like 3

Awesome new story Sally. This one definitely has a different take on things than a typical Sally story. Still has a large dominant woman taking care of her diminutive husband. I really like the addition of the institution and Nurse Sonia.   I was very happy I could give this a like. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

There's an air of mystery about what comes next, that's for sure. I've let Chris act a bit more grown up, but it's not a stable state for him. He needs to be put back into his comfort zone. I'm thinking about how to do that. 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'll try, babyboy, and thanks for being a fan! I got a bit stuck with this one. It's my second attempt at a guy being dumped in a home by his wife, and each time I've sort of written myself out on a limb without knowing exactly how to get back on the narrative path. 

I need a week off to sit and think about where to go with some of these uncompleted stories. I really don't like them being unfinished. 

Sal

28 minutes ago, SallyKAT said:

I'll try, babyboy, and thanks for being a fan! I got a bit stuck with this one. It's my second attempt at a guy being dumped in a home by his wife, and each time I've sort of written myself out on a limb without knowing exactly how to get back on the narrative path. 

I need a week off to sit and think about where to go with some of these uncompleted stories. I really don't like them being unfinished. 

Sal

It's ok Sally, continue with the boarder's tale while you have inspiration of the moment ahah :)

• 3 weeks later...