LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Home

Chapter 1

'You're very grumpy,' said Alice as she drove towards the town. 'Do you need a change?'

'No,' replied Chris, staring out the window as the trees flashed past. 

'Chris, you can play on your computer any time, and this is a good chance for you to get out of the house. I've only got a few things to do, and then we can have some lunch, OK?'

'OK,' said Chris flatly. 

He felt himself wetting his diaper, and gave a short sigh. He couldn't stop it any more, even when he was aware of it happening. The flow stopped soon enough, but Chris knew he'd probably need a change before they got back home. That meant finding a quiet spot and him lying across the back seat of Alice's SUV while she put him in a fresh diaper.

How his life had changed, Chris thought, not for the first time, as Alice braked and he felt himself peeing again. They'd had three 'normal' years of marriage then Chris's old foe, bedwetting, had returned. It didn't help that Jess, Alice's 23 year old daughter by her first marriage and who lived with them, was a nurse at a nearby institution which provided accommodation for people with various problems including incontinence apparently, and when she found out about Chris's issues she convinced Alice to diaper him at night. Jess even brought the diapers Chris wore from her work. They were thick and bulky, and there were infantile plastic pants as well. After he'd been diapered for some time, Chris discovered that there were such things as pullups which were thinner and which he could put on himself, but Alice and Jess said he wet too heavily for those. So at 38 years of age Chris was back in the thick diapers he thought he'd left behind with his teens. Worse, he had only been wetting the bed a few times a month then. This time it wasn't long before he was wetting every night.

After a few months of bedwetting he'd begun having daytime accidents as well. At first, his daytime incontinence was a matter of having an urgent need to urinate and finding it difficult to hold. If he didn't get to a bathroom, an accident was likely. Over time, the urgency had developed into unconscious heavy wetting. Now, a year later, he wet his diaper every day and had even had a few horribly embarrassing soiling accidents, although at least he had some control over that, and usually had a few minutes to find a bathroom or even a large bush. Chris had been devastated at the development of his incontinence, not just at needing daytime diapers and going back to wearing the baggy jeans and trousers he'd worn and disliked as a teen, but at the effect on his settled, adult life.

The growing problem had cost Chris his job, and since he was now classed as medically unfit to drive his car had gone as well. The loss of his job wasn't so bad because Alice earned a very good salary, and said she didn't mind especially as Chris now did a lot of the housework. The worst of it was that Chris spent time at home with Jess, Alice's daughter, who seemed to regard him as one of her 'patients'. 

A further issue, on which Chris didn't like to dwell, was that both Alice and Jess were considerably taller than he was. With his small, light build Chris had endured school with the moniker 'Little Chrissie' and by 18 had finally given up hope of ever exceeding his modest 5 feet 3 or losing his somewhat fine features. As Alice said, it didn't really matter, but once the wetting resurfaced, being shorter than the two women in his life made him feel even less adequate and, he had to say it, less manly. But as Alice said, there was no point in complaining about it, just as she dismissed his complaints about Jess changing him. Chris had done his best to try to become adept with taping himself, but he found it hard to get right and his efforts usually resulted in wet patches in his clothing however efficient the diaper. At least Alice was sort of loving when she was changing him, but Jess treated him like a toddler, patting him to raise his legs and using what Chris considered demeaning language, quite apart from her seeing him totally naked. 'You're too sensitive,' Alice would tell him. 'Your're lucky that Jess is around with the skills she has to help you.'

As they pulled up at a stop light, Alice looked across at Chris and studied his face for a moment.

'Are you wetting, honey?' she asked him.

Chris was still staring out the window. With a start, he realised that his bladder was pouring a steady stream of pee into his diaper. 

'Yes,' he said. 

There wasn't much more that he could say. 

'I have to call in and see Jess's boss,' Alice said. 'I'm sure we can find somewhere there to change you.'

'Great,' said Chris.

He hated going to that place. It was a big old house in a few acres of garden. The security fence surrounding it said enough about it, as far as Chris was concerned. Alice was an accountant, and the insititution was one of her clients. Chris had spent a lot of time there sitting in the car waiting for Alice whiie she spoke to the management, finding that only slightly less boring than sitting in the place's musty waiting room leafing through old magazines. They were so dull that Chris had eyed off the box of battered toys in the corner of the waiting room. He liked models, and even at his age had a few Star Wars figures at home. He wasn't above using them for light sabre fights when he was home alone. But he'd never needed a change while he was at Jess's work before.

Soon enough they were at the gate. Alice spoke into the intercom and the big gate swung slowly open.

'Just in the carpark will do,' said Chris, feeling slightly anxious. 

Alice laughed.

'No, honey, I don't think it's a good look for the business's accountant to be changing her husband's diaper in the carpark. I'm sure they have a room somewhere we can use,' she said.

Chris tensed, and felt himself peeing again. 

To be continued.

• Like 2

The Home

Chapter 2

Alice drove along the winding gravelled drive and pulled into the carpark next to the foreboding grey mass of the old building. Chris got out of the SUV with some misgivings. He was glad to have Alice with him. He had always been shy, but with his present condition had come an increasing anxiety when faced with new situations and people. He'd been in the building before but not with the need for a diaper change. 

'Can't we just do it in the car?' he asked Alice. 

'No,' said Alice firmly. 'We'll find somewhere inside.'

'I don't want to,' said Chris, standing his ground.

He knew Alice didn't like him resisting her. Chris didn't like doing it either, or the consequences. It made Alice quite cross, and in the past she'd denied him computer time or otherwise made life difficult for him. But this was serious. What was she going to say to them? 'My husband's wet his diaper and needs a change.'? Chris cringed at the thought. 

'Chris, for heaven's sake, come on,' said Alice. 'It's a diaper change, OK? Don't start carrying on.'

Alice breathed out audibly and grabbed Chris's hand. She didn't let go until they had walked around to the imposing front of the building and entered the big doors into the capacious, gloomy foyer. At least Alice is with me, thought Chris, trying to move around behind his wife.

A senior-looking nurse appeared, a woman of about fifty, solidly built with her brown hair pinned up beneath her white cap and with large breasts pushing out the front of her crisp white uniform. And of course she was taller than he was, Chris noted. She greeted Alice with a friendly smile

'Hi Sonia,' said Alice. 'Before I see Jane, I need some help. My husband's incontinent and he's wet his diaper. Do you have somewhere I can change him?'

Chris felt himself blushing. He had to fight back the tears of embarrassment. He had never cried as an adult until his problems started, when his threshold seemed to drop dramatically. He'd even cried in front of Jess, which didn't help her view of him.

Sonia looked kindly at Chris. 

'Hi Chris,' she said. 'I'm Sonia. We have just the place,' she added, looking at Alice.

Chris wondered how Sonia knew his name. He'd never seen her before. 

'Jane's waiting for you,' Sonia said to Alice. 'If you like, I'll take care of Chris and you can go straight in,' said Sonia. 'If young Chris doesn't mind,' she added, looking down at Chris with a warm smile.  

'Oh, thank you Sonia,' said Alice. 'I'm sure he won't mind, would you Chris? His step-daughter changes him all the time so I'm sure he's used to different ladies' hands.'

Chris opened his mouth to speak but Alice cut him off.

'Off you go, honey. Sonia is the head nurse here and has changed plenty of diapers. You'll be in good hands,' she said as Sonia guided Chris into the gloom of a hallway.

As so often, Chris saw no point in arguing. He walked down the hallway with Sonia, more conscious than ever of the heavy, soggy mass between his legs. He tried unsuccessfully not to waddle. 

'Here we are,' said Sonia brightly after they passed a few doors. 

She led Chris into a large, well-lit room. It was painted all white and was lined with an assortment of cupboards and benches. One corner was tiled and Chris saw that the floor there sloped downwards to a large circular metal grill. Above was a big chrome shower head and on the white tiled walls of the corner were hanging two or three hand nozzles on flexible metal extensions. On hooks to one side hung three long white shiny aprons. 

Sonia turned to Chris.

'Just pop your things off and sit here,' she said, indicating a white painted wooden chair. 

Chris was unsure of the businesslike manner in which all this was being conducted. Sonia watched him for a moment to make sure he didn't need a hand. 

'I just had an accident in the car,' he offered as a kind of excuse for his predicament. 

Sonia smiled at him briefly as she continued taking items from shelves and cupboards. She thought he looked so slight and sweet standing in just his sagging diaper.

'We'll have you fixed up in no time,'' said Sonia. 

Chris watched her lay a large, papery looking sheet on one of the benches.

'It doesn't happen very often,' Chris added in his defence.

Sonia smiled. She looked at the bulky, wet diaper taped around Chris's hips. 

'It's OK, Chris. Lots of the people here are in diapers just like you are,' replied Sonia as she put a large folded diaper next to the bench. 'Now, diaper off please.' she addded.

Chris turned away from her and lowered his heavy diaper and the plastic panty covering it.

'I'll deal with that,' said Sonia, standing just behind Chris and reaching out for the diaper and panty. 

Chris handed it to her with his back turned.

'Thank you,' said Sonia, and crossed the room to put the rolled diaper in a large metal waste receptacle. She loosely folded the damp panty and put it aside. 

'OK,' she said returning. 'Hop up on the bench, Chris.'

Chris took advantage of the small wooden step on the floor to climb on to the low bench. It wasn't easy to do while shielding his private parts from Sonia's view. 

Sonia waited patiently while Chris got onto the bench. He sat on it with his knees up in front of him. 

Sonia laughed.

'We won't get anywhere with you sitting like that,' she said. 'Legs down, please.'

Blushing again, Chris lowered his knees. 

'Good boy,' said Sonia, picking up the folded diaper and expertly shaking it out. 'Now, bottom up!' 

Chris lifted his backside and Sonia slid the diaper under him. Chris closed his eyes. He wanted to be anywhere but here. He felt again the urgent desire for Alice to be there. He had never regarded himself as dependent on her, but he had to admit that since his life had become so different, needing to wear diapers, that he found her presence very reassuring, whatever the situation.

He felt the light sprinkle of talc on his groin. This will end soon, he told himself. 

'Shaving is a good idea,' Sonia said approvingly, as she patted the talc on the smooth, bare skin around Chris's genitals. 'A chore, but worthwhile for hygiene,' she added.

'Alice does it,' said Chris, and immediately regretted saying so, because it made him sound less than independent.

'Because I cut myself,' he  added.

He had too, the first time, after Alice had shocked him by telling him that she wanted him to shave off his pubic hair. Chris's light, curly pubic hair was one of the few aspects of his body that made him feel like an adult male, and he was unhappy, even angry, as he stood in the shower and removed one of the few marks of his maturity. That's when he cut himself and was one of the first times he'd cried as an adult. Fortunately the cut was not as bad as the blood washing down his legs suggested. Alice had taken over and soon had him smooth and hairless. 'Just like a baby,' she had said. It had felt funny at first but Chris was used to it now and accepted the reason for it. 

Sonia produced a pair of translucent cream plastic pants and carefully fitted them over Chris's diaper. 

'All done,' she said. 

Chris clambered down from the bench and stood up. The diaper didn't feel much different from when Alice or Jess diapered him. A little tighter, perhaps. Sonia picked up Chris's clothes.

It was chilly, and Chris rubbed his arms then his chest. He felt the slight fatty mounds beneath his nipples. While he had been putting on a bit of weight, he had also been doing some aerobic exercises under Jess's direction and he had noticed the two low bumps forming on his chest. He imagined he was even at his age at last getting 'pecs' and was quite proud of them.   

'This tee shirt's OK,' she said, 'But I think these jeans could do with a wash. I've got some day clothes we use here in your size. You can wear them home and Jess can bring them back. Put this on first and I'll get the other clothes.'

Sonia offered Chris his tee shirt which he put on while Sonia left the room. Chris looked around. It was like a hospital. A giant hospital bathroom, he thought. He looked again at the big shower area, and wondered who used it. 

Sonia returned with a pale blue garment. She unfolded it to reveal a pair of short overalls.

'Here you are,' she said. 'Most of our ambulatory guests wear these.'

'Are people guests here?' asked Chris.

The term seemed odd. Sonia smiled. 

'Well, once upon a time they were patients or inmates,' she said, 'But they're guests now. They are too. We look after them as if they were in a hotel. Almost,' she added. 'And I used to be a matron, but now I'm the director of nursing.' 

Chris found it quite interesting. 

'What sort of people are here?' he asked.

'Oh,' replied Sona. 'All sorts. People whose condition or situation makes it hard for them to get by in the outside world.'

'In diapers?' asked Chris, remembering what Sonia had said about people wearing diapers, and wanting confirmation.

Sonia smiled again. She felt sorry for Chris. It must be hard for him, she thought. 

'Quite a few, yes,' she said. 'And we change them just like I did you.'

She hoped she was making Chris feel better about himself. 

'Are they here for good?' asked Chris. 

'Not really,' said Sonia. 'Some are longer term, and some come from other places for a stay. Some are here because their carers have to go away for a period.' 

Chris had never seen any of these guests and wondered what they were like. 

'How old are they?' he asked.

Sonia thought for a moment. 

'Age isn't really a factor here. Our job is to keep people we care for happy. We have all sorts of activities and anyone can take part in what activities they like, where they're happiest,' she said.

'Oh,' said Chris, trying to figure out what that meant. 

'Sonia?' came Alice's voice from the hall.

'In here, Alice,' said Sonia, going to the door. 

'All fixed, Chris?' asked Alice, grinning at Chris as she entered. 

'Yep,' said Chris.

'We're just getting him dressed,' said Sonia. 'I think his jeans need a wash, so I'm lending you a pair of our daywear. Jess can bring it back.'

'Thanks, Sonia,' said Alice. 'He sometimes leaks a bit if he wets sitting in the car.'

'OK then,' said Sonia, holding out the shortalls for Chris. 'Let's get moving.'

Alice turned to Sonia. 

'I wanted to tell you that I have a good chance now to go through the audit with Jane,' she said. 'I was wondering if you can find something to amuse Chris for a few hours while we sort it out. He hates sitting in the car or just waiting around.'

'No problem, Alice,' said Sonia. 'Chris can sit in on one of the groups. It's no trouble. We often have casual guests who are here for an assessment or whatever, and finding him something to do for a few hours won't be a problem at all. '

Chris felt his anxiety rising as Sonia pulled up the bib of his shortalls and secured the clips.

'Good,' said Alice. 'I'll leave you to it. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself, honey,' she said to Chris. 'Be good for Sonia.'

Chris winced. It was bad enough Jess talking to him as if he were a five year old, but Alice was in the habit of saying things like 'be good' at the worst times. 

Alice gave Chris a kiss on the forehead and left. 

'I'm sure he'll be good,' said Sonia, and gave Chris a pat on his bulky rump. The 'daywear' wasn't as discreetly cut as his loose jeans and he felt self-conscious about the padding he could feel around his loins. He followed Sonia out into the hall and looked around to see if he could still see Alice, but she had disappeared. He went with Sonia farther into the bowels of the building, trying as he walked to keep his legs close together despite the thickness of his diaper. 

To be continued.

'  

'

• Like 2

The Home

Chapter 3

As Chris walked along the dark hallway next to Sonia, a thought struck him, then began to concern him.

'Before', as Chris tended to think of his old life when he drove to work, did his job, came home to his wife and had a normal, if ordinary home life, he usually just went with the flow. He did the same now, too, except the flow was quite different, and he had very little control over it. 

Here he was, being 'looked after' while his wife was doing business - adult business that Chris was no longer involved with. The term 'baby sat' came to mind, and he dismissed it immediately. He wasn't a baby. He was much older. 

Then he became acutely aware of his thick diaper, and the mental turmoil he knew well began. He was an adult but he was diapered because he needed to wear a diaper. The large woman he was trying to keep up with had just changed him. Under his pastel shortalls he was wearing a thick diaper and plastic pants, like a toddler. But he was still an adult. He definitely was.

The turmoil turned to a rising panic. Chris wanted Alice, badly. He stopped walking and stood still, the tears rising. He just wanted to be with Alice, not following this lady to who knows where. With the near tears came another product of his anxiety, low in his stomach. He knew that feeling too. 

'Chris?' asked Sonia, stopping and turning towards him. She recognised the panic in his face. 

'Honey, it's OK. Everything's OK. We're going to a really nice place where you can meet some new friends,' she reassured him. 

The thought of meeting new people made Chris even more anxious, and he felt the pressure increasing in his lower abdomen. 

He looked desperately at Sonia. From experience, she knew what the immediate problem might be. 

'Do you need the bathroom, honey?' she asked. 

Chris nodded. 

'Come on then,' said Sonia, taking his hand and leading him back to the big bathroom they'd just left. Chris followed for a few steps then stopped again, bent his legs slightly, grunted quietly and filled his diaper with a large, soft bowel movement. Then he gave in to the tears that were threatening, and began crying as he clutched Sonia's hand.  

Sonia realised what had happened and  took both his hands. 

'Don't worry, honey. It's just an accident. It's a new place for you and you're feeling scared. Let's get your diaper changed. Come on.'

Sobbing, Chris followed Sonia back into the bathroom. He was no longer concerned about whether he was an adult or not. He just wanted his messy diaper changed.

As Sonia led him to the tiled shower area, Chris stopped and pulled on her hand. He looked up into the nurse's face.

'It was just an accident,' he said through his tears.

Sonia gave Chris the kindest smile she could. 

'Of course it was, honey,' she said. 

To be continued.  

• Like 1

The Home

Chapter 4

Chris managed to stifle his sobs to a sniffle as Sonia ushered him towards the shower area.

He stood quietly, waiting for whatever procedure Sonia was about to subject him to. He was getting over the shock of messing his diaper, and was feeling a bit more confident about things.

'That doesn't happen very often,' he said as Sonia put on one of the white vinyl aprons from the hooks on the wall. 

'It's what your diaper is for, Chris,' said Sonia, helping Chris take off his shortalls. 'The girls and boys here have accidents too. That's what this shower is for.'

Chris pricked up his ears. 

'Are they girls and boys?' he asked. 'Aren't I too old to be here?'

Sonia smiled at the slightly built Chris, now standing in front of her wearing only his diaper and plastic panty. What a cutie, she thought. In a dim light, he could almost pass for a someone much younger than his age - even a young girl , she thought, looking at Chris's fine facial bones. He even had glossy blonde hair most girls would die for. She imagined he'd stopped getting it cut when he stopped working.

Sonia put her thoughts aside, looked at Chris with a smile and laughed.

'We call them girls and boys. Some of the guests are a bit older, but boys and girls seems more friendly,' Sonia said. 'You'll see,' she added. 'Now, lets get this messy thing off you.'

Chris wasn't looking forward to that. The last time he'd messed his diaper he'd been out shopping with Alice and Jess. He'd lost sight of them and panicked, and the result was an early departure from the shops, an uncomfortable and embarrassing trip home and a permanent reduction in status for Chris in Jess's eyes.  

Sonia removed Chris's plastic panty, then Chris kept his legs slightly apart while Sonia slid the diaper with its load to the floor, then put it in the big bin.

'Yuck,' Chris said.  

Damn - interruption. More later I hope. Sal XX

16 hours ago, SallyKAT said:

'It's what your  he stopped workingdiaper is for, Chris,' 

Let me guess - dictation program, and someone interrupted you?

Interesting story so far. I'm suspicious of Jess. I think she might have done something to make Chris incontinent. She seems a bit too eager to treat him like a child. And a stepdaughter wanting to change her stepfather is pretty strange.

I wonder why Chris doesn't just change himself? He doesn't seem to want others changing him, and changing himself would make it a lot easier to deal with situations like the first messing accident.

A story like this would usually start around the time of he starts bedwetting, it's an interesting choice to start later. I'm interested to see where it goes.

The Home

Chapter 5

'Yuckity yuck!' echoed Sonia and grinned as Chris giggled, despite himself. 

Sonia had had no children of her own, and had revealed something of herself in her comment about girls and boys. She found, to her enjoyment, that most of the variously troubled 'guests' at the Home responded well to a little mothering. It seemed to help give them the attention, caring and even loving that they needed. And as the boss, so the staff: the nurses tended to follow Sonia's lead. The nurses were all female, and those who found that the frank infantilising of the guests made them uncomfortable didn't stay long. Those who stayed had various emotional responses to the Home's treatment of the guests. There were some childless but maternal older women, like Sonia, women whose children had left home and who missed the caring and nurturing, and young women who found it interesting or enjoyable. There were even one or two frustrated dommes, but they tended to keep their motives well hidden.

The guests responded to the treatment in different ways. A few rejected it, and one or two had even tried to escape, tackling the perimeter fence with its security systems, but even they had succumbed to the Home's methods, or 'embraced them' as Sonia liked to think, after a few hours alone in the cold, dark grounds. 

The play areas, as the staff learned to call them, were deliberately light and warm compared with the dim, dark hallways of the old building. They had the feeling of happy sanctuaries for the guests, and even the most intractable of them eventually gave in to the Home's ways. 

The authorities, other institutions and even tired carers who sent future guests to the Home for a 'stay' as the Home termed it accepted that the guests they sent were generally content there, at least after what the Home called their 'acclimatisation'. Cases of aggression, defiance and depression seemed to evaporate with a period at the Home. The effect was long lasting, and carers whose charges returned to them found those effects more or less permanent, albeit requiring some maintenance of the Home's methods. Once the carers, whether parents, spouses or in some cases the grown children of former guests, understood the benefits of the Home's work, they were happy to keep it up. Most found it, as Sonia did, a fulfilling and pleasant responsibility even if it did often involve diaper changing and the occasional use of the disciplinary methods favoured by the Home. 

Chris was unaware of all this as was Alice as their visit to the Home unfolded. While Alice continued to work on the Home's accounts with the non-nursing director Jane, Chris was being diapered and entertained by Sonia, who had a surprisingly lively sense of humour. 

Sonia had made the task of cleaning up Chris's accident sufficiently fun that Chris had forgotten his embarrassment at messing his diaper, and had also forgotten his modesty. He giggled as Sonia sprayed and squirted him with the flexible spray, jumping in and out of the spray and happy to let Sonia soap and wash him back and front, laughing when she patted his bottom, pink from the warm spray, and standing obediently as she soaped and washed his privates. 

'Now, your hair, honey,' said Sonia. 'We've got some lovely shampoo here. What do you usually use?'

'I don't know,' said Chris. 'Alice does it.'

Sonia smiled. She liked Chris, and was sorry he wasn't coming for a stay. He had the potential to be the perfect guest, she thought. 

'Does she trim it too?' asked Sonia. 

'No, she wants me to grow it out a bit,' replied Chris. 

'Ah,' said Sonia. 

Chris's blonde hair was fine, with a slight wave. Alice had a sensible, businesswoman's shortish cut, and Sonia wondered what her motives were in having Chris's hair at shoulder length. Obviously, Alice looked after it. Sonia had met Alice a few times, and they'd had a brief chat, but Sonia thought she'd like to talk to Alice some more. Sonia stroked Chris's wet hair, examining it closely. 

'Well, your hair is lovely and clean as it is, and I don't want to interfere in Alice's good work, so let's just get you dried off and dressed,' she said.

Soon, Chris was back up on the bench, without the coy knees up this time. 

'Chris, I'm going to put you in one of the diapers we use inside the Home for the guests,' she said. 'They're a little different, but I'm sure you'll find them more comfortable than those crinkly, plasticky tape up ones. How would that be?'

Chris thought for a moment. He'd spent the last twenty minutes free of his usual anxieties and worries. It was a strange feeling to actually be happy. Yet he was in a clinical, soulless bathroom. Instinctively he knew the reason. It was this warm, friendly lady who made him laugh and didn't seem to mind his problems at all. She liked him, Chris realised. He wanted more of that. 

'OK,' he said happily. 

'Good boy',' said Sonia.

She went to a cupboard and returned with a thick, soft fold of towelling. Chris watched her in silence. Whatever she did would be good, he thought. 

When Alice changed him, he usually felt inadequate and even ashamed, and worse when Jess attended to him, but he found himself enjoying Sonia's attention and chatter as she patted him with talc. 

'Up!' said Sonia and Chris raised his bottom off the bench. 

He smiled at the soft warmth of the terry diaper. 

'Keep still, honey,' said Sonia as Chris wiggled on the soft whiteness, enjoying the contrast with the cold, slippery lining of his usual diapers. 

Of course she had to use pins instead of tapes, thought Chris as Sonia tugged the diaper gently around him and pinned it with large safety pins.

'Now, on your feet, mister,' said Sonia and Chris plopped his feet to the floor. Sonia had her hands behind her back. 

'Balloons or bears?' she asked with a grin. 

Chris looked at her questioningly. 

'Who wants to wear boring old plain panties?' Sonia asked him. 'It will be your secret, but wherever you go you can have balloons, or bears round your tummy. Which do you want?'

Chris grinned too. It sounded like fun. 

'Erm, bears,' he said. 

Sonia produced from behind her back a translucent panty covered in jolly little dancing bears. 

Much better than boring plain ones, thought Chris, and grinned with pleasure as Sonia leaned towards him and planted a kiss on his still damp hair. 

Sonia pulled the panties up over Chris's diaper and tucked in the edges of the terry diaper. 

Chris turned to find a mirror. 

'There's no mirror,' he said with disappointment. 

'No honey, we don't have mirrors here,' said Sonia. 

That seems odd, thought Chris. 

'Why not?' he asked. 

'Oh, they upset some of the guests,' said Sonia. 'And they're hard to keep clean. We'd rather spend our time looking after you.'

Chris couldn't think why a mirror would upset anyone, but he could see the sense in not having to clean them. Alice must clean ours, he thought. 

Sonia produced another pair of shortalls, this time in a pale apricot colour. 

'The others were a little bit smelly,' she said, and Chris felt a flash of guilt. 'But that's OK,' she added. 'These are just as good.'

She helped Chris into the shortalls. Chris put his sneakers back on, and stood up. The new diaper felt great. He ran his hands over his tummy and backside. He didn't mind the bulk. It didn't bother Sonia so it didn't bother him. Then he felt something else. There were press studs between his thighs. He looked in slight alarm at Sonia. 

'Oh, don't worry about those,' said Sonia. 'Lots of our clothes have them. They just make it a bit easier sometimes when we're changing you. How do you feel in your secret bear panties?'

Chris grinned again. 

'Good,' said Sonia. 'Now, let's keep going to where we were going before. It's a surprise, but I know you'll like it.'

Chris began to feel quite excited. What had started as a disaster actually turned out to be fun. 

Sonia held out her hand, which Chris eagerly grasped, and she led him out into the hallway once more. 

Chris had to waddle a little wearing the thick terry diaper, but he didn't mind. He felt comfortable, safe and happy. 

To be continued.

• Like 1

I'm liking this touching story.  I can see Chris becoming a "guest" quite easily, or being mistaken for one by the staff once Sonia gets distracted from her impromptu tour of the house for him.

Elbs, thanks for pointing out the typo. I've fixed it. There are a few more in chapter 5 which I'll fix later. 

I'm no expert but I think relationships between stepfather and stepdaughter could vary from love and respect to contempt and hatred, with everything in between.  Added to that, Jess could have her own reasons for giving Chris her attention.

Chris doesn't change himself because he can't manage the tapes properly. 

I started with Chris already in diapers then provided a bit of a back story basically because I'm lazy. I didn't want to go through the routine of the first wet bed, the shocked wife and the reluctant acceptance of the diaper solution. 

I hope you're enjoying it anyway. Any more comments are welcome, both constructive and destructive. 

The Home

Chapter 6

Sonia and Chris reached a junction in the hallway. Across the T junction was a door labelled 'Activities Director'.

'Just wait here for a moment, Chris,' said Sonia, indicating a brightly painted bench seat to one side of the hallway. 'I have to speak to someone. Don't worry, I'll be back in a minute.'

'OK,' said Chris, and sat on the bench. 

Sonia knocked on the Activity Director's door, opened it and went in, closing the door behind her.

Chris sat quietly on the bench. He was used to the feeling of sitting on a cushion, but this cushion was softer. He wiggled a little to get really comfortable. 

After a moment, he saw a young woman in a nurse's uniform walking briskly along the hallway towards him. He saw that she was about Jess's age. 

'Hullo' said the young nurse, squatting to make her face level with Chris's. 'I haven't seen you here before. My name's Jill. What's yours?'

'Chris,' Chris answered.

The nurse smiled.

'Chris,' she repeated. 'That's a nice name.'

Jill glanced at Chris's bulky diaper and the buttons between his legs. 

'Have you had a lovely play here this morning?' she asked.

'Er, no, I just got here. My wife is talking to someone in the front office.'

Jill smiled broadly.

'Well, she's brought you to the best place she could,' said Jill. 'I think you'll love it here. Have you met any of the others yet?'

'No,' said Chris.

He wasn't sure Jill understood that he wasn't a guest here.

'You will,' said Jill, who then looked around the empty hall then looked seriously at Chris. 

'Chris,' she said, 'Is someone looking after you?'

Chris looked at the closed door nearby.

'Sonia's in there,' he said. 

'Oh, you must be very special!' said Jill with a grin. 'You're being well looked after then. I have to go, Chris, but I will see you again soon I'm sure. Bye!'

Jill gave Chris a pat on the head as she stood up.

'Bye Jill,' said Chris. 

Jill hurried around the corner, and Chris was left with his thoughts. She'd asked him if he'd had a lovely play. Why did she think he had been playing, or even liked it, Chris thought. He shifted his bottom a little on the bench, and could feel that the soft pillow was not so soft now. He squeezed his legs together and felt the familiar semi-solidity of a soaked diaper. He hadn't been aware of anything, and the unhappy feelings arose in his mind once more. He was an adult. He was thirty eight years old and he was married to Alice. He wasn't a child. He was an adult. He just had accidents sometimes. That was the only reason he was in diapers. Anxiously, he stood up to see if the seat was wet, but lost his balance and fell to the floor. Mildly shocked, and feeling anxious, he began crying. He got himself onto all fours as he looked across the hall to see the door Sonia had used opening. Sonia emerged with another, younger woman.

'Chris, it's OK!' said Sonia, going to his aid.

Gently, Sonia got Chris back onto the bench and sat there with him, cradling his head in her arms as Chris continued crying.

'Honey, you're soaked,' she said, briefly feeling the soggy backside of his diaper.

Sonia looked up at the other woman.

'He'll be fine, Wendy,' said Sonia. 'Just a wet diaper and a bit of a fall, I think.' 

'OK,' said Wendy. 'But are you still sure about group 4?' 

Sonia nodded. 

'He'll be OK there, I think. Once he's changed and himself again. If there is a problem, we can put him in 3.'

'Or 2,' said Wendy.

'We'll see,' said Sonia. 'Now we have to go back to the bathroom and fix you up, mister, don't we?' said Sonia, bowing her head to look at Chris. 'You're having quite a morning, aren't you?'

'Where's Alice?' Chris asked through his tears. 

'She's not far away,' Sonia assured him. 'But we've got some work to do. Come on honey,' she added, and once again Chris found himself being taken by the hand and led to the big bathroom. 

To be continued. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1