LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out deer hunting.

Spanky

I'm out for an evening deer hunt, comfortably padded in a nice thick Northshore Supreme. Peeing from 20 feet up in a tree stand is really loud. Climbing back down really isn't practical and holding it in for several hours is uncomfortable.  Diapers are the perfect solution.  The extra padding also makes it more comfortable to  sit here for hours. 

Deer hunting in diapers is a great way not to have to leave the hunting stand, I’ve hunted many years this way and have found the extra padding to aid in the comfort of sitting for long periods of time. 

Ah, people today!  When I deer hunted a few times 35 years ago there were no smart phones to keep us occupied while sitting in the deer stand waiting for something to come by.  Same when I duck hunted for 35 years!  That wasn't so long ago either, just 8 years ago when I stopped.  If we needed something to occupy our time while sitting in a blind, we would have had to bring along a book or something.  Usually we were more occupied in trying to keep warm!  Besides, duck hunting I always did with friends so we talked while scanning the sky for birds.  I do agree though.  If I ever went deer hunting again (not likely), I'd wear diapers for convienience, and, well, face it, fun too!  Good job on the doe, though.  Sounds like you can fill the freezer with some good meat!

Duck/goose blinds pass the time because you're BS-ing with your buddies. Deer stands, not so much. The smart phone can screw up a hunt, also. There have been a few times that I've looked up from my phone to find a deer staring at me,  I couldn't move, LOL 

My first time hunting I made the mistake of not shooting the 5 does I tracked, which were in a small clearing. I was so dead set on getting a buck that I forgot I had a doe tag. Sadly there has been no second time, moved away from Idaho (where I was licensed to hunt) and have to jump thru too many hoops to hunt here in Wa. (In Idaho all I had to do was proof of age and, done, license). Still I have to say, given the opportunity I would like to go hunting again, Though I think I have more fun stalking, maybe my weapon of choice should be a camera.. though the pictures don't taste nearly as good. :P

What is with all this sitting in blind stuff... that is not hunting... that is sitting in the woods waiting for the dumbest deer to go "Hey, Frank and Willy died here... I am going to go this way too!"

:-p

Track your deer dang it :-p

I didn't poop in my diaper on the hunt. Deer do have an excellent sense of smell,  so I try to stay down wind of where I think they'll come. Doesn't always happen. Deer supposedly can't tell if urine is human or other deer or squirrel, bear, dog.....  I was only out for a few hours,  so the diaper wasn't getting ripe. Maybe if I was out all day in a wet diaper,  that smell would be more of a problem. 

On 10/20/2018 at 9:50 PM, GhostGirl said:

What is with all this sitting in blind stuff... that is not hunting... that is sitting in the woods waiting for the dumbest deer to go "Hey, Frank and Willy died here... I am going to go this way too!"

:-p

Track your deer dang it :-p

With some hunting you need to sit in a blind.  I know you are talking about deer, but with ducks it's most always from a blind and you have to try and attract ducks that are flying by to come set into your decoys.  It takes a lot of skill to know just where to set your decoys based on wind and the flyway, how to set them to look natural and what kinds of decoys to set out.  You may not want to mix some different species of ducks together, and you need to leave an open pocket for ducks to come into.  Then you need to be a good duck caller to get their attention and you need to know when to highball a duck quack or when to chuckle call, and just when to call and when not to.  You also have to be able to identify what species of duck since there are limits on some species and some species you can't shoot at all.  Not good to shoot ducks that come over your decoys only to find out they were protected species and you can't shoot them.  Even then, not all ducks quack!  Wood ducks, for example whistle.  I say this because any type of hunting takes some skill to be successful.  It's not as easy as just sitting waiting for something to come close enough to shoot at.

As far as deer, some of the same things apply.  It won't do you any good to build a blind from tree branches and brush if it's in an area where there are no deer.  You have to scout areas out first, look for deer trails and even then you don't know if a trail is active or not.  You can look for scrapes where a deer has scraped the leaves away and urinated to attract other deer, and also rubs on trees where a buck has rubbed his antlers to scrape off bark defining his territory.  Then you need to be able to tell if the rub is fresh or old.  Once you know you are in an area where deer have been recently, you need to know which way the wind is blowing and set up with the wind in your face to blow the scent away from the deer.  It also wouldn't do to be facing one way and have the deer trail behind you.  Deer have very sharp scent and hearing and while many people can stalk deer (and many do), most will do their scouting first to find where the deer and moving and set up a blind.  Later in the late afternoon many will do their stalking when deer start moving again.  So, even though you are sitting in a blind for a while, people do track their deer first by scouting the area to determine where the deer are, looking for rubs and scrapes and sign.  True, we would all love to stalk up on a deer and shoot it that way and many do, but there are many who stalk their deer, see one that takes off and they shoot it, wound it and never find it.  

On 10/21/2018 at 7:07 AM, fillemup said:

Won't the deer avoid your stand if they smell you sitting there in a wet or poopy diaper? I would think that the deer would be able to smell you from a long way away and just avoid your area.

My thoughts although I didn't deer hunt very much.  There are scent's you can buy that mask the human scent, like Fox or Skunk, but some advised me many years ago to go with an Apple type scent because deer eat apples and they may not want to be around an area where a fox or skunk have been, plus a skunk will spray when alarmed by something.  A deer might think, "I smell skunk!  Something must have frightened it so I won't go that way".  There is also Doe Pee that hunters can spread close to a blind to attract buck deer.  The idea is to wash all your hunting clothes and some say use baking soda to get as much human scent off as possible.  There will always be some and yes, if a deer can smell doe urine from a distance, they can also smell human urine.  Still, when out hunting and nature calls, you have to pee.  Some guys will walk well away from their blind to pee.  Diapers would be beneficial but then you are wearing a lot of your pee.  I wonder if the scent from scented diapers would add to it as well.  A deer might think, "I smell human pee!  There must be a hunter hear, but it smells like scented human pee!".  The thing is, hunters always say to do all you can to mask your scent, however Spanky was in a wet diaper and managed to get a nice doe, so either the deer had a problem and couldn''t smell or most likely, as he said, the deer couldn't distinguish it as human pee and he was down wind as he was supposed to be.  You always want to try and be down wind do the breeze is blowing your scent away from where you think the deer will come in from.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

With some hunting you need to sit in a blind.  I know you are talking about deer, but with ducks it's most always from a blind and you have to try and attract ducks that are flying by to come set into your decoys.  It takes a lot of skill to know just where to set your decoys based on wind and the flyway, how to set them to look natural and what kinds of decoys to set out.  You may not want to mix some different species of ducks together, and you need to leave an open pocket for ducks to come into.  Then you need to be a good duck caller to get their attention and you need to know when to highball a duck quack or when to chuckle call, and just when to call and when not to.  You also have to be able to identify what species of duck since there are limits on some species and some species you can't shoot at all.  Not good to shoot ducks that come over your decoys only to find out they were protected species and you can't shoot them.  Even then, not all ducks quack!  Wood ducks, for example whistle.  I say this because any type of hunting takes some skill to be successful.  It's not as easy as just sitting waiting for something to come close enough to shoot at.

As far as deer, some of the same things apply.  It won't do you any good to build a blind from tree branches and brush if it's in an area where there are no deer.  You have to scout areas out first, look for deer trails and even then you don't know if a trail is active or not.  You can look for scrapes where a deer has scraped the leaves away and urinated to attract other deer, and also rubs on trees where a buck has rubbed his antlers to scrape off bark defining his territory.  Then you need to be able to tell if the rub is fresh or old.  Once you know you are in an area where deer have been recently, you need to know which way the wind is blowing and set up with the wind in your face to blow the scent away from the deer.  It also wouldn't do to be facing one way and have the deer trail behind you.  Deer have very sharp scent and hearing and while many people can stalk deer (and many do), most will do their scouting first to find where the deer and moving and set up a blind.  Later in the late afternoon many will do their stalking when deer start moving again.  So, even though you are sitting in a blind for a while, people do track their deer first by scouting the area to determine where the deer are, looking for rubs and scrapes and sign.  True, we would all love to stalk up on a deer and shoot it that way and many do, but there are many who stalk their deer, see one that takes off and they shoot it, wound it and never find it.  

Thanks for the quick synopsis of information I already know. I will see more people wound deer from stands than they do stalking, simply because the people in stands are more likely to be drunk, and unfit. Meaning they don't bother to chase it. For deer, I do dislike stand hunting because those are the guys more likely to shoot me when I am out there, because as I said, they are less likely to be physically fit, and more likely to be drunk. As you pointed out as well, they are often destructive to the environment. But hey, I am just a girl, what do I know.

I have several families of deer that live on my property. I prefer to watch them from my hottub, although I can often look out the window and watch them walking across one of our lower fields, or in our fruit trees. The wife and I gave up long ago on trying to keep them away, after they ate 85+ rose bushes down to the ground when we took a vacation. We just gave up on growing roses and have redesigned our gardens to be more deer-friendly.

I often shoot them with my camera, and never with my rifle. We can afford to fill our freezers with beef from our farmer neighbor and I prefer that flavor anyhow. We get pictures of each buck as their horns grow out in the fall, the heavily pregnant does in spring and the spotted fawns as summer begins. We shared our fruit trees with them- they keep the branches nicely pruned to a certain height, and we just use a ladder to get our fruit from further up. We discovered that the only destructive eaters are the bears, who will break the branches to reach more fruit.

• Like 1

Stand hunting may be the only way you'll see more of a deer than a glimpse of it's upraised tail as it runs away. That's how it is here where I live. Deer look for danger on the ground, not in the air (and humans do this too). Deer know their vulnerabilities and they will avoid any situation where they perceive danger. I used to lease the deer hunting rights to a large tract of farmland with a few of my buddies. The farmer grew soybeans which deer love to eat. They would not run away when they saw him or us driving a tractor into the area; they knew from experience that there was no danger. But no matter how carefully you moved, they would all flee if they saw, heard, or smelled a human approaching on foot. The back of the property was a river and the only shallow crossing of it for at least a mile either way with the sides being left forested naturally for a few hundred feet in depth. A deer hunter could not ask for a better situation, yet it was a lot tougher than you'd think to hunt there because you couldn't get close enough for a clear shot before the deer detected you. Had the farmer allowed us to drive up on a tractor it would have been a five minute hunt to bag the biggest deer in the area every time. We did discover that we could drive halfway down in a car without spooking the deer, but the moment they saw the engine sound wasn't a tractor they were gone in a flash. The only successful way to get a deer on that property was to be in your stand by 3 in the morning and wait silently for there to be enough light to identify the deer you wanted to bag and safely shoot.

Deer aren't stupid.They can smell the difference between natural and synthetic scents. What makes synthetic scents work is that they cover other smells and the deer may not yet have learned that the 'new' smell equals danger. Older deer will know what's up. Being high enough will let odors dissipate before they reach the ground so that the deer who might notice them will not be able to pinpoint the source, and thus enter the area anyway though more warily that their usual. When hunting I always wore my smelly army field jacket which I wore to work the day before and I saw as many deer as anyone else. I always took something to drink with me and peed into the bottle, capping it and wedging it into my tree stand till I came down- this was long before I became OK with me diapering. They had to know I was in the area but without knowing exactly where and not seeming to be close enough to be a danger, they went about their usual routines. I knew a guy who hunted a similar area 50 miles away, and he rarely saw a deer, even though he kept his hunting suit aired out, applied camoflage to everything,  used all the different scents, had salt blocks and illegal baits set out, and in short did everything you hear that you should do to be hunting deer. He'd always get PO'ed when my doing everything wrong got me a deer when he couldn't even get a glimpse of one. He couldn't understand that the problem was that he was trying too hard to fool deer who were smarter than he was. The deer knew that none of these tricks were natural for the area so by the time it was light enough to see they were long gone for more natural habitats which they trusted better.

I don't hunt anymore but I kind of do miss being out in nature and watching it wake up in the morning. That was always pleasant even when I didn't see any deer that day- that alone made the experience worthwhile to me. And I knew there would be another day coming so it didn't really matter whether I got a deer or not. I have a friend who shares some deer meat with me every year and TBH I actually prefer it to beef when it's processed right and not 'gamey' in taste. Being that my gout has taken beef off of my menu the deer meat is very special to me as is my friend who is so kind as to share theirs with me. I've still got my deer rifle so maybe I'll go hunting again- I dunno. I'm not sure I could even drag a small deer out of the woods these days but as long as the possibility remains I'm OK with things as they are now. And if I do go it will be with me wearing a diaper which I doubt will have any effect on the hunt.

Bettypooh

I haven't hunted deer in well over 30 years and even then, I only did it a very few times.  I don't know if the rules have changed, but back then in Michigan you could not hunt deer with a gun from a tree stand.  Bow hunting, yes.  Gun hunting, no.  You had to hunt from the ground.  Also, the middle and lower areas of Michigan's lower peninsula have laws that you can only hunt with a shotgun, no rifle.  With so many hunters in Michigan, even with your required hunter's orange you take a chance on someone with Buck Fever shooting you as you stalk a trail or go heading out through the woods.  If what GhostGirl claims, "the people in stands are more likely to be drunk, and unfit. Meaning they don't bother to chase it. For deer, I do dislike stand hunting because those are the guys more likely to shoot me when I am out there, because as I said, they are less likely to be physically fit, and more likely to be drunk", those same "drunks" are more likely to mistake me for a deer and shoot me while I'm walking a deer trail than if I'm sitting quietly in my blind.  People say in Michigan if you are heading to your blind or stalking a deer, hum, sing, whistle, whatever in order to keep from being shot by someone who shoots before they look.  Tell me, how are you going to sneak up on a deer while singing along to avoid getting shot yourself?  The multitude of Michigan deer hunters on public land is one reason I gave up deer hunting.  Unless you have privet posted land and are sure other people won't sneak in (almost impossible), it can be very dangerous hunting public lands in deer season.  A well scouted area, good ground blind and privet property with few or no other hunters is your safest bet.   

On 10/30/2018 at 8:16 AM, rusty pins said:

IThe multitude of Michigan deer hunters on public land is one reason I gave up deer hunting.   

I almost never hunted the popular public areas simply because with all the people, any deer you saw would either end up in someone else's scope or they would be running WFO to get out of there. I wasn't too much worried about being shot by mistake or otherwise as that rarely happens. Down here if you're going into an area where someone else is already sited, they give a whistle as a way of letting you know to move elsewhere. Respect that and you'll be OK.

Bettypooh

Back out hunting again.  Wore one of my thick Crinklz Aquanaut diapers today. Had a nice long walk back to where I want to hunt today,  it felt so incredibly good between my legs. Tinkles in it before I left the house.  Had a nice pee half way back and another when I got to my tree stand, so it's already starting to swell up a bit.

Now I'll just sit here,  comfortably padded,  and wait for some deer.

The walk out should be even better,  with a swollen,  wet diaper between my legs. 

• 2 weeks later...

I plan to start hunting next fall and will need to be diapered all the time. I will need to learn to read the winds and get accustomed to hunting into the wind just in case I pee or poop myself during the day. One or both accidents are bound to happen sooner or later.

Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water… BAM! A fucking bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a fuck what kind of diaper the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

• Haha 2

I don't need this. I swear to God, I do not need this right now, okay? I've got a judge that's just aching to throw me in jail. An idiot who wants to fight me for two hundred dollars. Slaughtered pigs. Giant loud whistles. I ain't slept in five days. I got no money, a dress code problem, AND a little murder case which, in the balance, holds the lives of two innocent kids. Not to mention your biological clock - my career, your life, our marriage, and let me see, what else can we pile on? Is there any more shit we can pile on to the top of the outcome of this case? Is it possible?