LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Waddle... Waddle... To the store.

Dubious

So I did something crazy, IMO

I put a small insert in my first Tena Ultima, which I had made slits into, then I put an insert and another Tena Ultima, then I drank about 2 liters (0,5 gallon) of water, over a few hours, whereas at least 1 liter of that came out at home, before I decided to go to the store

So, I waddled to the store, and I mean that, I waddled, it both looked and felt like my legs were apart and to me I looked like a penguin and I almost didn't go into the store, but I manned up and pushed my legs together a little so my waddle wasn't noticeable, but bulk would be obvious, at least for anyone into diapers, and IMO, anyone else

When outside the store, I flooded it again, now I felt one could see the bulge in front from a long distance, so I waddled home, avoiding people and I never exposed anyone

Still wearing those diapers now, but I will change before going to be in 3 hours

That was my 2nd adventure for the day, as I also walked to the store earlier in the day, but then only with a wet diaper, put on the evening before, so this 2nd time was a dare to trying something more risky, and I doubt I will be doing it again, anytime soon

I also wonder how people manage to do this everyday, like going to work with 2 inserts, which is pretty much what I had..

Not that thick, but I have double diapered with store brand  diapers and then plastic pants when going out of town to Christmas shop.  With jeans and a heavy winter below the waist coat no one would likely see the bulk.  Store brand diapers may last 3 hours or so, and I often don't get a chance to change until 4 hours so double diapers or an insert and plastic pants are pretty much a necessity.  I try and be discreet but I know sometimes in summer in shorts a little diaper might show out the back of my pants if I have to bend down.  In summer I don't double diaper and the store brands, even with an insert are pretty low profile.  It's the shorts instead of jeans that I have to be more careful of.  At least you are experimenting going out in your diapers, Dubious, and although pretty bold you decided you might just be a bit too obvious around a lot of people to go into the store waddling like a penguin with a diaper bulge that could be seen from quite a distance away.   

There's lots of ways of hiding the bulge & the walk, but it's harder to escape the chafe.  It's usually not until halfway through walking Binkie along the river that I realise I should have changed before I set out, or used one less soaker.  There's been a lot of John Wayne walking along that river.

Yes, chaffing..  I wore onesie with crotch buttons and had to unsnap the buttons half-way as they were digging into my thighs, should have worn a boxer..

That's another thing I don't understand, why is snap crotch onesies so popular, cause they aren't made for walking..

On 10/21/2018 at 8:05 AM, Dubious said:

Yes, chaffing..  I wore onesie with crotch buttons and had to unsnap the buttons half-way as they were digging into my thighs, should have worn a boxer..

That's another thing I don't understand, why is snap crotch onesies so popular, cause they aren't made for walking..

I find onesies are just the thing for walking, & I get less chafing than without the onesie.  I think it's because the onesie holds the bulge up a bit.  Mind you, I've never walked more than 45 miles in a onesie (with pullups), so what would I know...

Sounds like thighs too big for the size of onesies to me.  I never have any problems from my poppers.  Mine are mostly from Rackety's here in the UK, but Dubious knows that already.  I'm lucky that the onesies that are the right length for me are also right round my thighs.

18 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Maybe a snap front onesie instead of a snap crotch onesie might work better.

They are much harder to get

and yes, size might be an issue, but I like the onesie to actually hold the diaper and was about to find out, but shipping was expensive

On 10/22/2018 at 12:22 PM, Stroller said:

I find onesies are just the thing for walking, & I get less chafing than without the onesie.  I think it's because the onesie holds the bulge up a bit.  Mind you, I've never walked more than 45 miles in a onesie (with pullups), so what would I know...

That's a lot of walking. Is this a case of auto correct? 45 miles is a whole lot.

5 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

That's a lot of walking. Is this a case of auto correct? 45 miles is a whole lot.

No, it's a case of absolutely correct.  5am start, and 2 changes on the way (Tena pullups).  I hike a lot.

1 hour ago, Stroller said:

No, it's a case of absolutely correct.  5am start, and 2 changes on the way (Tena pullups).  I hike a lot.

Okay. That's so much walking that I think my legs would want to give out.

Tykables Large with Front snaps get a 9/10 from me, just wish the neck were looser/wider

Used it to the store today without issues, so it can be used now that its cold outside and I need more clothes on, cause of the neck being the way it is, I can't hide it under other clothes that good, and therefor no good for summer

Maybe I'll order a XL black next time  (They only had Large white last time)

13 hours ago, Dubious said:

I can't hide it under other clothes that good, and therefor no good for summer

Winter is easier, that's true.  Last winter and this I'm wearing vest-type onesies (i.e. sleeveless) under normal shirts.  So it doesn't matter if they show a bit, as they just look like normal vests.  In the summer months I wore t-shirt onesies all summer - it'd be odd wearing a vest under a shirt in summer, look wrong & feel too hot.  OK I don't get a huge choice of t-shirt onesies, but there were enough to get by.  I found some decent colours & a couple of patterns that I think look good.  My favourite is the red & white horizontal stripes!

When we finally allow ourself to do something which may be questionable socially, we have a tendency to go through a stage of over-doing it just to prove to ourselves that we can. For lack of a better term I call this "Newbie Euphoria". We get a rush by going beyond what we think the social limits are as we truly enjoy doing our thing in the real world for the first time. Our minds do not let us see the possible downsides of our actions because we're having so much fun, especially when compared to our recent repression. In time we settle down to things more saner, but it is all part of the learning experience of living. If we're lucky our excesses won't come with any serious permanent costs, but continuance of the excesses may lead to them becoming our norm, or lead us into losing our inhibitions more at some point in the future.

Only recently have I discovered that I love having and feeling a diaper bulge at my lower backside, even when I know it is clear what is making that shape appear to anyone who may look and see it. Not so long ago I would not have dared going out into the world like this. I'm not trying to be an exhibitionist at all- I'm just doing what I like doing even though I know that it greatly increases the possibility that I may be discovered. I'm fine with me wearing diapers and what anyone else thinks of that is irrelevant to me. I've been like that for years, but having a very visible diaper bulge is something I've only recently become able to accept and deal with. It hasn't caused me any problems yet, but if anything related to my diapering did that this would be it. I don't want the problems but I do want the bulge, and it's enigmatic to me why I'm doing it knowing that it's asking for trouble. But it's something I really like doing so I'm going to do it.

Early into my diapering I took risks of exposure. Many were rather stupid and unnecessary ideas but I did them anyway. I always imagined myself as being noticeably and heavily diapered to an unhideable degree but I never acted on that. Now I am, not to the degree I imagined but also not something I thought I'd ever find myself doing. I think it all goes back to the euphoric joy I experienced when I began wearing diapers full-time, which of course faded after some years. That initial euphoria was a much stronger feeling than this and I know I'll never recapture that feeling in full, but my having a visible diaper bulge is giving me a similar pleasure and I like that. Where it will go in the future is the only thing that bothers me about it- I'm already beyond what I once thought I would find myself doing which is kind of scary. I really don't want problems associated with me diapering but I find this too enjoyable to willingly or easily stop. I guess I'll let it evolve and see where it goes same as I do with most everything else. No point in restricting myself unnecessarily if I don't have to!

Bettypooh

I usually go out of town 3 or 4 times a year to do some shopping or run a few errands.  This happens around Christmas time but also in the summer now and then.  When on these trips about 50 miles away to the big city, I will wear diapers and plastic pants under my jeans or shorts.  In winter there is little problem with a heavy coat, but in summer there is nothing to hide a bulge or some diaper showing out the back of my pants.  I try and be discreet and never want anyone I know to find out I like to wear diapers now and then, but a stranger out of town who I will probably never see again is different.  I know people won't notice if my shorts look bulky as they just don't pay attention or even think someone is wearing diapers, unless they may be AB/DL themselves.  My store brand diapers are not that bulky anyway.  It's when I have to bend down in a store and my shirt rides up exposing some diaper or plastic pants out the back of my waistband that someone might notice if they are passing by and look.  While not purposely trying to flash my diaper, I am a heavy guy with a belly and my pants ride lower around my waist causing my shirt to come untucked in the back when I have to bend down.  If anyone has ever seen, no one has mentioned it to me or seemed to let on that they saw something.  I have to admit that I do get a slight bit of excitement wondering if someone saw that I was wearing a diaper and what they thought about it.  I surely don't go around flaunting that I'm wearing diapers, but as I've gotten older I have tended to think about what some incontinent members or those who have chosen to go 24/7 have said.  They have got to the point where they may not flaunt it but they also don't care anymore who may know they wear diapers since they wear 24/7.  I do care that someone I know might find out and I don't want that to happen, but the few times a year I'm out of town shopping, I'm not bothered much if a stranger might see my diaper showing naturally in a bending down situation, and I admit it is a little thrilling to think someone might know I'm wearing diapers.