LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, I got Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and it's really fun!

I haven't gotten much game time in it yet so I'm pretty bad, but you're right, it's a lot of fun.  Mostly been playing Blackout with a couple friends.

How is the regular multiplayer and zombies? I haven't touched those sides of the game yet.

Multiplayer in my opinion is to much like overwatch with the whole pick your character (can't have two of the same character in a game). They néed to fix the spawns ( I get spawn killed a lot ). Lastly, I feel that ttk ( time to kill ) is too long. It feels more like halo in that aspect. Zombies is amazing. You are in for a treat when you try zombies.

1 hour ago, baby_jyrbl said:

That's kind of what I was afraid of with the multiplayer. I do like how fast the blackout games feel compared to something like pubg though.

Yeah, blackout is awesome in that aspect. Games only take about 20 minutes instead of 45 mins for pubg. Gunplay feels quicker and smoother too.

• 1 year later...

Haven't played a CoD game since Black Ops 2 to be honest. With that being said, I still think Black Ops 2 is probably the best CoD to date yet. Everything felt so smooth about it. The pick 10 system was awesome, most weapons were viable, and most maps were pretty fun.. Only reason I don't really play it anymore is because it's player count is very low. Last time I played on PS3, they only had around 1,000 people playing. The Steam version of BO2 only had 500 players on average as well too. How do you think BO4 comapres to BO2?