LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Case of defective diapers. ( improper shape ) How to make them work?

Yeah.  Contact the company you bought them from, tell them about the defect, request a postage paid return shipping label and a reorder rush to you!  You paid good money for a product with the understanding it would be suitable for the use it was advertised for.  Things happen, defects can sneak though, however the consumer shouldn't have to try and make due with a substandard item he paid good money for. 

I'd definitely report the defective item.  Most likely, they may refund/replace without requiring you to return the item.   They don't have any use for them (and wouldn't want to pay to have them shipped back so they could throw them away.

If so, you still may end up with trying to do something with them.   YOu can always poke holes in the plastic and use them as stuffers :)

1 hour ago, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

Bought them from xp medical.

I don't know about the new ownership there but when Gary owned it there would be no problem returning them. I quit buying there just after Gary sold the company. It's always worth a try calling.

2 hours ago, incondl said:

I don't know about the new ownership there but when Gary owned it there would be no problem returning them. I quit buying there just after Gary sold the company. It's always worth a try calling.

oh wow, Gary sold XPmedical?  what a shame he was a really nice guy!

Who knows why he sold it possibly life situations or health reasons. It's a shame it was one of the first sites I bought real nice diapers. Oh well Amazon it is lol. To get to the point of diaper defects it's hard to tell how bad they are. I would just wear plastic pants over it. I find it a pain to send products back unless it's in store. Maybe sell the packages and see if you can get some money back. 

1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

wonder why he sold out?

I get periodic emails from the company but North Shore has been so good that I find no reason to leave them. 

4 hours ago, incondl said:

I get periodic emails from the company but North Shore has been so good that I find no reason to leave them. 

I just can not believe that Gary sold out!  I won't be doing business with xpmedical any longer.  Well, I have not ordered from them in years anyways.

On 10/19/2018 at 1:14 AM, Lil Fox Scotty 91 said:

Case of dry 24/7 I got has one of the leg gathers longer (wider) than the other and the padding in one of the front wings is lower down on the front than the other, causing uneven fit. Any way I can modify them to make them workable?

When you wear diapers often and in my case all the time it is inevitable that you will run across defective diapers from time to time.  Most diapers are mass produced in China with very little quality assurance testing.  The most common problem you will find is missing tapes.  All I do is snap a few photos of the defective diapers and send the pictures to the place I bought then from along with the amount that are defective.  Generally I always end up with extra diapers in the long run as company's usually will ship a pack for two or three defective diapers.

Diapers cost way too much money to be defective.  If you purchased them from a reputable source they definitely should be replaced as soon as possible.

• Like 1

Definitely let the seller know. This happens often enough that they have a plan of action in place for it. When you wear for need, you always keep tested stock on hand in case your next order is defective, doesn't arrive, gets damaged in shipping etc. When they arrive you test a few by wearing where leaks or failures can be easily managed, and only when you know they're OK do you wear from that batch to work or whatever. In my many years of wearing I've had some with off-center padding, mis-cut ends, and there's always one or two with mangled tapes occasionally. I've been lucky that all could be used but other than the random tape problem I always let the seller know of the problem so they can pass the information on to the manufacturer who can then figure out what went wrong and fix it.

With as much as diapers cost I'm not going to take a loss on a bad batch without doing everything I can to get my money back or get them replaced. Nor can I afford to run out (especially this!) so if I can use them without too much hassle I'll staple tapes, add more tape, trim extra plastic etc and wear them to save time and hassle. And my stocked spare changes are always from a tested bag so I know that I can trust them to work. Mass production means some defective products will reach the consumer occasionally. $hit happens and that's the price we pay to gain the usual benefits of mass production. As long as the problem is resolved well that's all which can be done.

Bettypooh

• Like 1