LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ghost Nanny

"Ha ha, look at the little baby!" Johnny had always been a bully, but today he was especially cruel to Nathan.

"You think it's funny, do you Johnathan? You don't have the guts to deal with what I've been through! None of you have any idea why I have to wear these diapers, so I'm gonna tell you. Even if you don't believe me, I dare anyone of you to do what I did. You won't be so skeptical after that." Nathan was particularly incensed at the taunting the other kids gave him and finally let his true story come out.

"All right baby, just what did you do that's so bad we couldn't do it?" Johnny said.

"First off, I'm not 13, I'm 18, and the reason I look 13 is that I spent 5 years in Mandrake Manor. I barely escaped with my butt intact, the diapers are the result of my stay there."

An eerie quiet surrounded Nathan as he began his story.

"I was always small for my age, and back then I wanted more than anything to be a member of a club called the Daredevils. They were a group of kids that hung out together. They were very popular and everyone wanted to join their group. I was told that if I could spend one night in Mandrake Manor, I could join them.

Everyone knew that the manor was haunted, cause of the sounds that came from it late at night. I never believed in ghosts or the supernatural so, I figured it would be an easy way to get into the Daredevils. We went there on a Friday and I was told that the rest of the club would be back Saturday morning to see if I had stayed the night. Just to be sure I didn't chicken out and leave before the morning, they posted a guard outside the manor's gate.

Just as the sun was setting, I entered the manor's grounds and headed for the house. The place was quiet as a tomb. I crawled into the manor house through a busted window. It was dark and I pulled out my flashlight to find my way around. I thought that the best way to pass the time was to sleep so, I found a chair and settled in for the night.

I awoke to the sound of creaking floor boards. I thought that the Daredevils had sent someone in to scare me into leaving. I followed the sound upstairs and saw a light coming from one of the rooms. As I got closer, I could hear music coming from behind the door. When I opened the door, I saw a nursery, complete with everything a baby would need. There was a crib, playpen, highchair, rocking chair, changing table, and a dresser. The room was very well lit and I could see someone in the crib. I walked over to it and found a boy, maybe 10 or 11 sleeping. He opened his eyes and stared at me. He had a baby footed sleeper on, and I could tell he was diapered underneath it. He was sucking on a pacifier and wore a baby bonnet on his head.

He seemed shocked that I was there. He pulled the pacifier from his mouth and said, "RUN! Run while you can. If she finds you here, you'll end up like me. Just like all

of us."

"All of us? I don't see anyone else here but you and me?" I said Just then I heard a soft humming and the boy put the pacifier back in his mouth, laid back down and pretended to be asleep. He whispered around his pacifier, "HIDE! She's coming."

Quickly, I ran behind the dresser and squatted down. I heard the door to the room open and a female voice humming a lullaby. I peeked around the corner of the dresser and saw a woman dressed in a nurse's uniform from like the early 1900's walk over to the crib and slide down the bars. She unbuttoned the boy's sleeper and checked to see if he was wet, which he was.

She then began to remove his sleeper and talk to him in baby talk. Once his sleeper was off, she pulled off his plastic pants and removed his wet diaper. Still cooing and talking baby talk to the boy, she cleaned him off and put a new diaper and plastic pants on him, then left the room.

I came out from behind the dresser and went over to the crib. "What's going on here? Who are you two and why is she treating you like a baby?" I asked The boy looked up and said, "I was once like you, a big boy. I came into this manor to get out of the cold, one winter night, and she found me. She's a ghost, the ghost of a nanny that once worked for the family that lived here. The baby she was taking care of died while under her care and the family killed her for it. She haunts this place, catching anyone who enters here and making them into babies. There is other nurseries in this manor and all of them have a baby who she

caught. During the night, we look as we did when she captured us, but during the day, we become babies. She treats us like infants and takes us out in carriages, you've probably seen one or two of us at the park. If she catches you here, she'll make you into a baby too, so get out while you can." His eyes filled with dread as he finished his story and a voice sounded behind me.

"So, how did you get out of your crib little one?" the voice said I turned around to find the nanny standing there. She grabbed me and held me tight, I couldn't fight her strength. She carried me into another nursery down the hall, and strapped me onto a changing table. She started talking to me in baby talk, as she removed all my clothes and put a diaper under me. She carefully put baby powder on me and pulled the diaper up and over my "wee wee". I kicked and screamed, trying to get away, but she was so strong I

couldn't get loose from her. She dressed me in a pair of shortalls and unstrapped me, then carried me into another room with several playpens and a young lady.

"Joanne, we have a new charge, give him a bottle and put him down for a nap" Nanny said to the young lady As the lady turned to face me, I saw that she had a glazed look in her eyes. Nanny handed me to the lady and I knew that this was my chance to break free. I twisted myself free of their grasp and ran for the door. Before I had taken three steps, Nanny grabbed me by the arm and hauled me back.

"Naughty baby, you shouldn't run from Nanny. Now Nanny will have to spank you." she said crossly She sat down in a chair and easily laid me over her knee. She pulled my shortalls and diaper down and I felt the first sting of her hand as it cracked against my behind. Crack! Crack! Crack! On and on it went, till I was blubbering like a toddler. Nanny kept asking me if I would be a good baby now, and I said yes. I would have said anything to make the spanking stop. Suddenly, I felt a cold cream being spread over my bottom and the diaper was pulled up. She put me into a playpen filled with baby toys and left me to tend to other kids.

I spent weeks learning the routine of the nursery, trying to figure a way to escape and meeting others trapped like me. Nanny took one of us out to the park each day, and when we were out, we looked like babies. We couldn't talk or walk and that was the most frustrating part, not being able to communicate our predicament to anyone around us. Each night, I would try talking to Joanne, trying to convince her to help me and the rest of the kids escape. She would tell me that no one had ever gotten away from Nanny, and that those that tried were turned into newborns and kept that way forever. This unnerved me a little, as I knew that all a newborn baby does is eat, sleep, cry, and use their diaper. I didn't want that to happen to me.

Days turned into months and months to years. I behaved myself and Nanny rewarded me with a birthday party in the park. I planned to use the party as a last stitch attempt to escape. I knew that if it failed, I would be turned into a newborn forever. After 5 long years, I eventually persuaded

Joanne to help me, but only if we also took her little brother, Andy with them. He was the reason she stayed with Nanny.

I found out that they had wandered into the mansion and been trapped by Nanny. The only difference in their case was that her Andy was already in diapers, he couldn't control himself, and she was his caretaker. When Nanny found them, she took Andy and made him one of her babies, and made Joanne an assistant to help take care of all the children. Nanny had told her, she could leave any time she wanted, but Andy would never leave, so Joanne decided to stay with her little brother.

We planned to have Joanne put us into a baby buggy at the party and run. We could hail a taxi or a passing car to take us away till sunset, when we would turn back into our normal ages. We figured that Nanny wouldn't have any hold on us after that.

The day of the party came and everything was going smoothly. Joanne talked Nanny into bringing Andy and some of the other Babies. We pretended to have fun at the party and after a while, acted tired. Joanne put us into the carriage to lie down and then she ran for it while Nanny's back was turned. We raced from the park and found a car in a nearby that still had the keys in it. With Nanny in hot pursuit, we floored the pedal and left her behind to take care of the other Babies."

He finished his story and heard Johnny laughing. "If that's true, then how come you're still in diapers BABY BOY?"

Nathan looked straight into Johnny's eyes and said, "I wore diapers for FIVE long years, and now I can't control myself. That time took all my control, as I was forced to wet and mess in diapers, just like a baby! I doubt if you have the courage to face a lifetime in diapers and treated as a baby!"

Johnny laughed again and sneered at Nathan, "Oh Yea? I bet you're lying and that you're just a big baby. I bet there never was a ghost or any of the shit you said."

Nathan glared at Johnny, "I dare you to spend one night in that mansion, if you do, I'll wear nothing but a diaper, shoes, socks, and a T-shirt to school tomorrow. If I'm right though, you won't be coming back and my point will be proven." Now Nathan sneered as the color drained from Johnny's face.

"All right baby, I accept your bet. Be at Mandrake tonight at sunset. I'm gonna love seeing you in nothing but your diapers here at school." The school bell rang just then and the boys ran off to class.

After school that day, Johnny and his gang went to Mandrake Manor and stashed a flashlight, a party noise maker, some old beer bottles from Johnny's dad and a baseball bat in a sack, not far in the door of the mansion. They left and returned at sunset to meet Nathan.

Nathan was standing in front of the gates to the mansion when Johnny showed up. "I'm gonna show you up baby! I'm gonna prove once and for all, there is no ghost in this house, and when I come out tomorrow morning, me and my pals are gonna dress you right here for school. We're gonna make sure you don't welch on your end of our little bet." Johnny seemed quite sure of himself.

The boys went through the gate and up to the front door of the mansion. The sun slipped beneath the horizon and Johnny walked into the house. Satisfied, Nathan and the other boys left.

Johnny walked up to the spot where he had hid the sack, earlier in the day, only to find it missing. "That baby, Nathan must have come in and found it. No big deal, I can handle anything this house has to offer without the sack." he thought

He waited for an hour and then decided to find a spot to crash for the night. He looked everywhere but nothing looked good, so he went up the stairs to the second floor where all the bedrooms would be. As he climbed the stairs, he heard laughing and giggling.

He grinned, "Must be Nathan, trying to scare me out of the house by morning. Ha! What a lame attempt!"

As he neared the top of the stairs, he spotted a light coming from one of the bedrooms. He quietly sneaked up the rest of the way, intent on scarring Nathan. He reached the door and slowly opened it a crack to see what was going on inside. He was shocked to see a nanny, just as Nathan described, feeding a bottle to a boy who was older than Johnny. His heart began pumping and he trembled as he backed away from the door.

"Oh my God! It's true, it's really true. There is a ghost in the mansion.

He slowly backed away, but suddenly bumped into something. It took all his courage to keep from shouting out. He turned around and there standing in front of him was Nathan.

"What's the matter Johnathan? You look like you've just seen a ghost." Nathan said and Johnny's eyes began to bug out

"SHHHHHHH! Do you want her to hear us? I'm sorry man, I believe you!" there was a hint of panic in Johnny's voice "Now lets get out of here before she finds us and turns me into a baby and you back into one!"

"You were right too Johnny, I am a big baby, so are all the kids here. We all enjoy wearing diapers and being treated like babies. You see, part of my story wasn't true. Nanny isn't condemned to haunt this place and we're not prisoners. Nanny doesn't keep anyone here against their will, but in your case you'll make an exception, won't you Nanny?"

Suddenly a voice from behind Johnny said, "Of course I will Nat, I think this bad boy should be taught a lesson." Johnny slowly turned around and found himself looking into the apron of Nanny "You shouldn't tease others, Johnny. My babies just need more time than others to grow up happy and healthy. As punishment, you'll spend a year as one of my babies." Nanny reached out and touched Johnny on the

forehead, and everything went black.

Johnny awoke to a strange feeling, he looked down and saw he had been dressed in a footed sleeper. He then noticed, he was in a crib. Quickly he reached down, into the sleeper and found a diaper snuggled around his loins. He tried to rip it off but couldn't find the strength. He screamed out in rage but only the cry of a toddler came from his throat. Nathan watched Johnny's impotent rage as Joanne changed his diaper and prepared him for bed in his crib.

• Like 4

This was am awesome beginning. I was caught off a bit when Nathan admitted that the babies actually wanted the treatment they were getting. I wonder if that is something along the lines of the Stockholm syndrome? I wish I had a like to give this but I ran out early today. Hopefully next time I can give it one.