LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Wear Cloth Diapers And Sleep In A Waterbed?

rusty pins

Although I do not wear diapers to bed (maybe try to once or twice a year), I do sometimes lay in bed diapered.  I mostly wear disposable diapers when I wear them, but now and then I get the chance to wear cloth diapers.  Also, sometimes when a tape fails on my disposable diaper I use a diaper pin to fasten the disposable.  My question is, does anyone here that wears cloth diapers to bed sleep in a waterbed?  I sleep in a waterbed, and what always comes to my mind is sometimes when wearing cloth diapers or even pinning on a disposable diaper when a tape has failed, I have had the diaper pins pop open on me.  Maybe they were bent a little or the diaper was pinned on a little too tight.  Has anyone who sleeps in a waterbed have a diaper pin pop open and pierce their mattress, or worry that it might happen?  Even with plastic pants over the diaper, a pin that pops open could pierce both plastic pants and mattress, especially when sleeping on your side.  I know small holes in a waterbed are very hard to fix.  

I have not had a pin pop in a long time and I could count the times that has happened on one hand in 3 decades and change. It probably means you should move up to the 3" pins from places like Protex. If I recall aright, I think they sell pin locks of some kind

Until just a few months ago, I had slept in a waterbed for over 25 years... I always wear cotton diapers and plastic pants for my bedwetting... Never had a diaper pin pop open while in bed. I use to use baby size diaper pins, but I've been using the large diaper pins from Baby-Pants.com for several years now. 

I WILL say that I've  had a few of the large adult size ducky diaper pins from Baby Pants crack on me, but that always happens as I'm putting them in, not after I'm diapered and in bed. I'm guessing that others who have used these pins have had some pins fail too, it seems to be a design flaw.. The plastic is to thin at a certain spot, and the head cracks apart.

I sleep on a twin bed with an old foam mattress and a bunkie board. It is elevated so that I can store things under it

madebed3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a waterbed for a large number of years. I could wear cloth or disposable diapers and not worry about leaks. Clean up was a load of laundry.  I’m in a regular bed now and I’ve curbed my wetting. 

On 10/18/2018 at 8:39 PM, Diapered Dave said:

Until just a few months ago, I had slept in a waterbed for over 25 years... I always wear cotton diapers and plastic pants for my bedwetting... Never had a diaper pin pop open while in bed. I use to use baby size diaper pins, but I've been using the large diaper pins from Baby-Pants.com for several years now. 

I WILL say that I've  had a few of the large adult size ducky diaper pins from Baby Pants crack on me, but that always happens as I'm putting them in, not after I'm diapered and in bed. I'm guessing that others who have used these pins have had some pins fail too, it seems to be a design flaw.. The plastic is to thin at a certain spot, and the head cracks apart.

I'm curious... Do you get your diapers from Baby-Pants? They're my main source for everything ABDL. If you do, what waist size are you? What kind and size diaper to you get (large, prefold etc.). What kind and size plastics (Gary or Classics) do you recommend? My cloth diaper collection consists of contour velcro which leak. I'm thinking of getting large prefilds for 34" waist. I have the classic large plastic pants, but they're too big around the leg. Extra large (same thing?) I think you need bigger pants for these. Any advice greatly appreciated! :unsure: