LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spouse Question

dlsafrica

I see lots of results turned up on Google searches, and even in forums like these, about husbands trying to get / hoping their wives would accept their wearing diapers. But I wondered (I'm sure it must happen; it just seems an almost unspoken issue) if it happens the other way round too. Are there female adult babies who feel the same kind of dread of telling husbands and fearing their subsequent response? I'm sure it must happen. It just seems almost unmentioned... anywhere... almost like it's a taboo topic. 

Years ago I used to chat with someone on here who was AB but her husband didn't know. So it definitely happens.

But you're right in that it does nearly always seem to be the husband who is trying to get their wife to accept them. Maybe there's less women involved in ABDL. Maybe they're less outspoken and able to repress their desires much more effectively than men. Or maybe they're just happy keeping it hidden from their husbands. Who knows...

I do believe there are a lot fewer females into ABDL then males and that is pretty much the only reason why you aren't seeing so many when you search it up. But, I don't have any doubt that females have the same fears and challenges of telling their partner of their desires just like men do. I don't believe it is more taboo. In fact, I would think it would be more accepting (from an outsides point of view) of a female being treated little then a male. But, who knows, just my two cents. I'm not an AB - but I have had the same fears and worries about telling my worries about telling my partner though.

1 hour ago, mamabug said:

I do believe there are a lot fewer females into ABDL then males and that is pretty much the only reason why you aren't seeing so many when you search it up. 

Yes - and on one female ABDL  - at last from my feeling - comes more 500 male ABDL :-) So there is a wide choice and I think that a women with this attitude will have no bigger  problems to find the right one here ;-). So this problem might nearly never occur... 

I think a lot of it also has to do with the fact that males are wired differently than females.  First and foremost females are programmed by both nature and society to find the most attractive and strongest male to have offspring with.  A man in diapers genarally does not fit this image and therefor is often times unattractive.  If we reverse the scenario men usually find woman very attractive in a submissive role and does it get anymore submissive than your female partner wearing diapers and wanting you to be her Daddy?  

Also, woman have maternal instinct.  Generally it is hard for a woman to accept both her baby and lover in diapers because of that.  Her instincts tell her to protect her children.  Most men just do not think like this.

Lastly, a lot of woman feel they are replaced by diapers and have a hard time accepting their partner wearing them because of this. It is very emotional for them.  I imagine that most men would not feel this way as we are so sexually charged all the time....you know, always thinking with the wrong heads.  I guess what I am trying to say is that we put less emotions behind a diaper fetish and relate to it more sexually which is exciting for most men.

Because of all this I agree with @mamabug that woman as littles are much more easy to accept simply in part because the sexes are so different.

10 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

I think a lot of it also has to do with the fact that males are wired differently than females.  First and foremost females are programmed by both nature and society to find the most attractive and strongest male to have offspring with.  A man in diapers genarally does not fit this image and therefor is often times unattractive.  If we reverse the scenario men usually find woman very attractive in a submissive role and does it get anymore submissive than your female partner wearing diapers and wanting you to be her Daddy?  

Also, woman have maternal instinct.  Generally it is hard for a woman to accept both her baby and lover in diapers because of that.  Her instincts tell her to protect her children.  Men just do not think like this.

Lastly, a lot of woman feel they are replaced by diapers and have a hard time accepting their partner wearing them because of this. It is very emotional for them.  I imagine that most men would not feel this way as we are so sexually charged all the time....you know, always thinking with the wrong heads.  I guess what I am trying to say is that we put less emotions behind a diaper fetish and relate to it more sexually which is exciting for most men.

Because of all this I agree with @mamabug that woman as littles are much more easy to accept simply in part because the sexes are so different.

Yeah, this is pretty much the reason why. 

Of course, not all of us woman are typical in the manner (obviously lol), but for the vast of vanilla woman - oh yes. the DD/LG lifestyle is WAY more acceptable then the DM/LB lifestyle. Because woman are supposed to be the "subs" and the males are to be the more dominant ones. So, I think it's perhaps a lot easier for ABDL' woman to find partners that are much more accepting and willing to participate in their fetish - then a male wanting to wear diapers and be little (even more so if his partner/wife is more on the submissive side). It's a sad, but true reality, that isn't really going to change. It's not a social construct for the most part, but like Mark said, biological. 

• Like 1

There are men out there who are disgusted by the whole diaper thing so they are not going to accept a woman in diapers. I know because I have ran into guys online who were revolted by the whole diaper thing. Couple of them had a crush on me but I was not their type because of the diapers. 

1 hour ago, Spokane Girl said:

There are men out there who are disgusted by the whole diaper thing so they are not going to accept a woman in diapers. I know because I have ran into guys online who were revolted by the whole diaper thing. Couple of them had a crush on me but I was not their type because of the diapers. 

I definately agree there are men that are too vanilla for diapers.  My wife could never tell her lover that I wore diapers as he would have been completely freaked out.  I do however personally believe that it is easier for most men to accept their partners in diapers than it is woman.

My second wife would often dress as a schoolgirl in public often times even wearing a diaper under her skirt.  All I can say is the guys and even some woman went absolutely crazy.  I do not think I would get the same reaction walking around in my Disney Princess dress from woman, just saying.

I have no intention at this stage to tell my husband I like to be a little girl sometimes as I don’t think he would handle it. He knows I wear diapers as I’m also incontinent but he would definitely not get the baby thing. So yes as a female I do believe that we face the same delemas as men when it comes to telling our partner about our AB side 

• 3 months later...

I have to agree with Nat. He said it the best. many men don't want to see their wives in diapers. They would rather see their wives in designer bras and panties and exotic clothes. I have been into diapers since age twelve, and its not an AB thing at all. I love diapers and truly use them to pleasure myself. I told my husband once. That worked like driving with a flat tire. I never told him again and he never asked. We were married for thirty years and even though he never acknowledged the diapers we were very much in love. Now being widowed and working and doing my own thing I really wished he had gotten into diapers. Its not easy being a diaper lover and keeping it to myself for over thirty years. I had a female friend in college that I did confide in and we were great friends till she married and moved. So the life of a female diaper lover is not easy in the least, but I do enjoy it as much and as often as I can...

On 2/5/2019 at 1:07 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I have to agree with Nat. He said it the best. many men don't want to see their wives in diapers. They would rather see their wives in designer bras and panties and exotic clothes. I have been into diapers since age twelve, and its not an AB thing at all. I love diapers and truly use them to pleasure myself. I told my husband once. That worked like driving with a flat tire. I never told him again and he never asked. We were married for thirty years and even though he never acknowledged the diapers we were very much in love. Now being widowed and working and doing my own thing I really wished he had gotten into diapers. Its not easy being a diaper lover and keeping it to myself for over thirty years. I had a female friend in college that I did confide in and we were great friends till she married and moved. So the life of a female diaper lover is not easy in the least, but I do enjoy it as much and as often as I can...

I am surprised by this.  I know a ton of men that are excited by being a Daddy which includes diapering their little girls.  I have shared many stories in my past about diapering my former wives with male counterparts and the reaction I always seemed to get from them is that it excited them.  Now of course maybe it is all fun and games until they are actually faced with a dirty diaper from their partner, I do not know.  

My second wife was into age play and she would routinely walk around in public with me wearing a school girl outfit and a diaper.  Guys went crazy and all of them knew she was diapered.  Once again, they may think differently when they were faced with her dirty diaper.

I know for me I was never happy playing Daddy unless my little girl completely used her diaper.  Why use a diaper for age play if you are not going to take away potty privileges?  A pair of training panties will work just fine.  For me using a diaper turns me on.  It does not matter if I am using it or if she is using it.  My current wife and I tried DDLG play when we first got together and I honestly was disinterested because she would not use her diaper.