LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Longest you have been in a messy diaper (story time)

Ladies and Gents I have consulted ADISC.org and the best they’ve done is 4 hours or so. Tell us the longest you’ve been in a messy diaper and give us the full story.

Here’s mine:

Over this last summer I had a day off from work so I decided to treat myself and sleep in with a dirty diaper from the night before. Around 10pm I took a suppository and woke up in the night, rolled over and let my nappy pop out in the back, one of the comfiest nights of sleep I’ve gotten. Remember we are stinky, squishy, and PROUD. Your turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ladies and Gents I have consulted ADISC.org and the best they’ve done is 4 hours or so. Tell us the longest you’ve been in a messy diaper and give us the full story.

Here’s mine:
Over this last summer I had a day off from work so I decided to treat myself and sleep in with a dirty diaper from the night before. Around 10pm I took a suppository and woke up in the night, rolled over and let my nappy pop out in the back, one of the comfiest nights of sleep I’ve gotten. Remember we are stinky, squishy, and PROUD. Your turn.

Tonight is another night I decided to sleep messy, see ya in the morning

Your mom doesn't notice the smell stinking up her house?  I'm thinking of that other thread of yours where your mom opened your delivery package of diapers and got on you about wearing diapers.  I'm glad you are having poopy diaper fun.  I hope you are taking care not go get a diaper rash from staying in a messy diaper for so long, especially if you are using an enema for liquidy mess.  Please be mindful of the smell in your mother's house so she has no reason to get on you again about wearing diapers, especially if you don't have your own bathroom in your room and have to walk through the house in a messy diaper to get to the shower. Especially if you have to walk past her in her view in just your dirty diaper to get to the shower.

Your mom doesn't notice the smell stinking up her house?  I'm thinking of that other thread of yours where your mom opened your delivery package of diapers and got on you about wearing diapers.  I'm glad you are having poopy diaper fun.  I hope you are taking care not go get a diaper rash from staying in a messy diaper for so long, especially if you are using an enema for liquidy mess.  Please be mindful of the smell in your mother's house so she has no reason to get on you again about wearing diapers, especially if you don't have your own bathroom in your room and have to walk through the house in a messy diaper to get to the shower. Especially if you have to walk past her in her view in just your dirty diaper to get to the shower.

Dude do not talk about my family anymore it’s annoying, I have the smell under control

I’d say similar to Lil Fox, around 14 hours.

It takes a rare confluence of events to let me do that.  My partner needs to be away (sleeping next to her in a full nappy would be objectionable to her) and I need the next day off.

Last time it happened, I’d had a 24x7 (one whole week in nappies!).  On the Friday night, I’d changed out of my last day nappy and pinned myself into a 60” x 60” kite folded terry nappy with a 18” x 18” baby’s nappy as a liner as I knew i'd be messy at some point.  High waisted Euroflex plastic pants and a Babykins onesie (I was home alone and so my appearance and my crinkling noises were of no consequence) completed my attire.

I’d been wetting myself a little on and off whilst watching TV but there was plenty of absorbency left in my huge nappy and I was starting to fall asleep.  I needed to poop but I wanted to sleep messy. 

Waddling upstairs, I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed.

Turning over onto my side I relaxed and let nature take its course.  Within a minute or two, I had a warm squishy load safely in the seat of my nappy and almost instantly fell asleep.   Something in my subconscious remained acutely aware of my infantile state however because I spent the whole night having vivid, colourful “nappy dreams”.  In them, I was out and about wearing just my full nappy but trying to be discrete about it.  At one point, I even had a wet dream, waking up as I was finishing off in my pants which was very nice.

In the morning I woke up and enjoyed a nice long warm wee under the covers.  I could smell dirty diapers but it was manageable.  I dozed some more.

Eventually, I got up and made breakfast but I was so warm and comfortable, I didn’t want to change, so I didn’t.  After breakfast, I even did another poo in my already-pooed-pants before sitting down to check out the internet, wetting off and on as necessary.

It was late morning, getting on to lunch time before a cool dampness at the back of my thighs told me that the party for this nappy was over and I went and had a very long, very hot shower.

And then I washed the bedding – it smelled.

And then I ventilated the bedroom - it smelled too.

And then, I realised that there was a faint itching/burning on my bum: nappy rash time.

The longest that I've been messy is about  36 hours. I have fantasies of extreme diaper discipline.  My goal was a good diaper rash and that's what I got. My butt is pretty tough and I can sit in a wet messy diaper for hours without a problem most of the time,  so extended wear was needed in order for me to experience a good diaper rash.   I  lived alone at the time and had taken Nullo for some time to help limit the odor. 

I put my diaper,  a form fitting cloth diaper that I had gotten through DPF, on on a Saturday afternoon. Over that, I put on a Molicare.  Then I  proceeded to eat a whole box of prunes. It wasn't long before my stomach was churning and cramping. 

It was probably 3 hours after diapering up that I filled my diaper,  pretty explosively I might add.  By that point,  I had wet a time or two. 

That was one of the biggest messes that I had ever made. I sat down as soon as I was done and Squished it all around.  

I did some things around the house.  I used a chair protector and sat in my recliner and watched some TV. Had some dinner. 

Before bed that night,  I changed the Molicare,  but left the cloth diaper on, which was soaked and of course really messy. I pulled on some plastic pants,  put a pad on the  bed in case there was a leak and went to bed.

Sunday morning,  I  woke up, changed the Molicare again and went about my day, staying in the house all day.  Had breakfast,  lunch and dinner.  I  wet several times a messed the diaper again,  once or twice.  I  really didn't notice too much rash at the time. A lot of tingling,  but no real burning sensation.

By this time,  the diaper felt absolutely incredible.  There was so much poop in it. Pretty much my whole butt was covered,  it was up past my ball sack to the front of the diaper.  That was an incredible feeling with my penis covered in poo, it slid around the front of the diaper as I walked around the house or just rubbed the front of the diaper. 

I went to bed early Sunday night,  as I wanted to get up early to go hunting Monday morning.  Same thing,  changed the wet Molicare and stayed in the messy cloth diaper. 

Monday morning, got up about  3am and jumped in the shower. That's when I realized what a bad rash I had. My butt cheeks seemed to be raw, the crack of my ass, my ball sack, all raw. Maybe the worst was the tip of my penis,  from rubbing around the front of my diaper.  It burned to wash, but I had to get cleaned up. 

I put on a fresh  Molicare and drove about 2 hours to my secluded hunting spot.  My plan was to continue my diaper discipline and wet and mess the diaper again while out hunting and not change until I drove all the way home again.

I wet several times but couldn't bring myself to mess, my diaper rash was just too bad. It burned to just walk around.  The tip of my penis burned every time that I peed. I  changed my diaper around noon and drove home.